Tetragrammaton

coronavirus mega thread

Great link. Still reading it, had to print off as I can read it better. 

On 1/26/2020 at 2:15 PM, yass said:

A few days ago there was an article about a 7 year old boy who died and whose death was yet unexplained.  I read the article and wondered.  It had mentions of flu and viral tests (the boy hadn't been given a viral test).  To search the page you won't find the term "heart attack" but the "full letter" of the parents was put in a scroll bar, a document under the words "Below is the full letter:" and searching within the text you will find it.

Of course, the coronavirus ran through my head, not that it would or could be, just a passing thought.

In an article published just a day later about the coronavirus I ran across this saying a patient had died of a sudden cardiac arrest:

'Thought it was worth the note at any rate.

Exclusive: Chinese doctors say Wuhan coronavirus reinfection even deadlier

Instead of creating immunity the virus can reportedly reinfect an individual and hasten fatal heart attack

According to the message forwarded to Taiwan News, “It’s highly possible to get infected a second time. A few people recovered from the first time by their own immune system, but the meds they use are damaging their heart tissue, and when they get it the second time, the antibody doesn’t help but makes it worse, and they die a sudden death from heart failure.”

The source also said the virus has “outsmarted all of us,” as it can hide symptoms for up to 24 days. This assertion has been made independently elsewhere, with Chinese pulmonologist Zhong Nanshan (鍾南山) saying the average incubation period is three days, but it can take as little as one day and up to 24 days to develop symptoms.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3876197

It falls short of saying what the alleged "meds" are (if meds is even the case).

• Like 3

From that same link:

The source also said the virus has “outsmarted all of us,” as it can hide symptoms for up to 24 days. This assertion has been made independently elsewhere, with Chinese pulmonologist Zhong Nanshan (鍾南山) saying the average incubation period is three days, but it can take as little as one day and up to 24 days to develop symptoms.

Also, the source said that false negative tests for the virus are fairly common. “It can fool the test kit – there were cases that they found, the CT scan shows both lungs are fully infected but the test came back negative four times. The fifth test came back positive.”

According to the BBC and other media outlets, some laboratory tests are incorrectly telling people they are virus-free. There is also anecdotal evidence of people having up to six negative results before being diagnosed correctly.

Dr. Li Wenliang first raised concerns about this. His own test results had come back negative multiple times before he was finally diagnosed.

And, a reminder about the cytokine storms:

A condition involving immune system dysfunction known as a "cytokine storm" occurred in some of these very ill patients, but it's not yet clear how the new virus affects the immune system, the researchers said.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2020-01-24/first-clinical-studies-find-wuhan-virus-closely-resembles-sars

Edited by yass
didn't scoop it all up, fixing while I can what a race
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, yass said:

From that same link:

I wonder, I have heard that HIV/AIDs was originally spread by poisoning water sources to weaken the immune system. 

If being "clean" is important to how this virus spreads, then its no more spreadable then the flu.

Also, its likely that light and light treatments can kill viruses. They are already expanding work on UV ray science. Just throwing that out there. As above so bellow some say. UV ray light and light, things that are free are likely to be ahead of vaccines at some point in the future. AND COCONUTS - look up coconut oil treatments to those with HIV. 

Also as a reminder, in the USA, we have had 8,000+ flu deaths already. More then that would have to die in a month for it to beat the flu.

Edited by MatchaLove

5 hours ago, yass said:

It falls short of saying what the alleged "meds" are (if meds is even the case).

It could be possible how the world is, that the doctors are using poison/medication cocktails. 

What I would look at is if there was a link to other doctors and prescriptions/pharmacies. With that silenced doctor, what will they be hiding? 

Now, its not the first time we saw a pandemic start after accounts of water poisoning. If you have one good missing doctor, did he say "oh, its linked to this pharmacy"??? And who then is that pharmacy/doctor linked to?? 

Edited by MatchaLove

On 2/14/2020 at 2:04 AM, zArk said:

china reports more 'deaths' by corona

fs, china is just on a rampage killing people it doesnt like under the guise of 'health'

china is probably killing anyone who just has a high temperature now

burn the bodies, no evidence, there... thats sorted

Modern red China was built off 80 million dead Chinese, hot off the press. So, I wouldn't put it past them. 

Red China, the government, has gone so past the Chinese legacy, it might as well rename itself. lol In which, they would get no local support for. Its only a matter of time. Your either Chinese or your a RED MONSTER INC thingy. Id decide Chinese, just like the people would. 

Edited by MatchaLove

6 hours ago, yass said:

From that same link:

NCov clearly is a kind of HIV virus hiding in T-cells. Even negative testet recovered are not virus free since like HIV, that virus covers itself in T-cells, just waiting for a "re-infection". That means, you dont need to get re-infected, you still are infected all of your life.

https://www.mdmag.com/medical-news/hiv-discovered-hiding-overlooked-memory-t-cells

That means, that all recovered patients, not unlike HIV patients, might have to take expensive medicines all their life long. 

Facts so far:

1. Lots of asymptomatic cases (not unlike HIV)

2. Lots of false-negative tests  (60%, not unlike HIV in early times of the HIV virus spread)

3. Significantly reduced T-cells and significant T-cell death in all dead COVID-19 patients

4. Many deaths due to cycotic storm (not unlike AIDS patients)

5. Multiple "re-infections" of already negative tested patients

6. Many asymptomatic virus spreaders (not unlike HIV infected)

7. Only the already approved HIV medication is known as being successful in order to help to "recover" severely sick patients

They dont tell us the whole truth yet!

On 2/15/2020 at 9:25 AM, Velma said:

In China, it's about total control of the population, but "researchers" have warned today that "fake news" and "misinformation" could make outbreaks worse, because "conspiracy theories" lowers trust in authorities and "worryingly, people are more likely to share bad advice on social media than good advice from trusted (official) sources".

Scientists at East Anglia University (UEA) said "any successful efforts to stop people sharing fake news could help save lives" 

Meaning, censorship and a curb on free speech is necessary and if you don't get with the programme, you endanger others.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-deaths-rise-as-experts-warn-fake-news-could-make-outbreak-worse-11933550

Lol half of the uk on flood alert and a fake disease is more important

• Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 3:27 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

He wrote in one UK related advert: “As of Feb 10th, the deadly coronavirus disease has infected 40,574 people and has claimed the lives of 910 victims globally. As the number of cases in the UK doubles, the UK Government has declared coronavirus as a serious and imminent threat to public health. This move gives the Government additional powers to fight the spread of the virus.” 

They're really over-egging this I feel.

"Deadly coronavirus disease" - 910 deaths from 40574 infected - 2.2% fatality rate. Seems you have a better chance of fully recovering than dying.

As for the UK, the number of cases has 'doubled' to 9. I personally don't consider it a 'serious and imminent threat to public health'.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:04 AM, serpentine said:

On top of that If things do not ease within the next few weeks world trade will go into a recession, which will hurt globalists and indirectly via the reduced supply of medicines far more people may die than in the current outbreak. (see US embargo on medicines to Iraq.)

At work we've spoken with a few of our suppliers, and the concern being raised is that because so many factories in China have been shut down and supply lines and ports have been suspended to prevent the spread of the virus, a lot of companies that have goods produced in China are going to face stock shortages.

The irony is that perhaps a number of companies are going to start to regret moving all their manufacturing and production to China in the name of profits and 'cost-cutting'.

Exclusive: Chinese doctors say Wuhan coronavirus reinfection even deadlier

Instead of creating immunity the virus can reportedly reinfect an individual and hasten fatal heart attack

According to the message forwarded to Taiwan News, “It’s highly possible to get infected a second time. A few people recovered from the first time by their own immune system, but the meds they use are damaging their heart tissue, and when they get it the second time, the antibody doesn’t help but makes it worse, and they die a sudden death from heart failure.”

For what it's worth, I made a thread in the health section featuring one of my favorite herbs, cayenne pepper.  I've studied the book.  I drink cayenne tea, not daily, but now and then.  A couple years ago I was in the hospital with an inflamed appendix and I took cayenne pepper powder with me thinking it was important.  I'd have them bring me hot water in a cup and I'd add my cayenne to it and drink it.  Not long after I'd drank one cup and nurse came in to check my blood pressure.  I asked her if it was good and she said "Yes, it's good... it's like textbook good".

BRILLIANT RESEARCH !!!   Explains a lot- Everyone should be made to read this info.... Thank You

Going slightly off topic, but the pirbright institute who has the patent on the coronavirus, funded by bill gates has the hexagon symbols in its logo. Isn’t this something to do with Satanism? 

2A3AAD20-81D5-4791-8A68-FB47A62CA671.jpeg

8 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

At work we've spoken with a few of our suppliers, and the concern being raised is that because so many factories in China have been shut down and supply lines and ports have been suspended to prevent the spread of the virus, a lot of companies that have goods produced in China are going to face stock shortages.

The irony is that perhaps a number of companies are going to start to regret moving all their manufacturing and production to China in the name of profits and 'cost-cutting'.

I'm sure this was all part of the plan...I remember when clinton was president AJ was making a big noise about trade deals with China ,  trade tariffs were being adjusted   so it was inevitable all industry would be in china and US couldn't compete ...Hillary was involved to  ..It didn't make sense at the time , it was suggested they were being bribed by china ....

If US and Europe was still manufacturing it wouldn't effect us what happened in china , we would be self sufficient . So this must be the plan to crash  the economy because vital components are no longer available .... everything from industrial machinery , to i phones and TVs , washing machines or the shoes on your feet 

On 2/14/2020 at 8:42 AM, MatchaLove said:

I live in the state of CT, USA and they are already reporting about "disinformation" about the virus just today on the news.

We can see now why so many micro biologists have ended up dead over the last three decades ... they don't want independent experts in this field who could spread "disinformation":.

Edited by oz93666

We are kind of seeing them completely lose their marbles so to speak, and lose the narrative completely --- so there is this slight push back. 

Let me explain what just happened. Lets talk about the beginning and ending of ages. Mu ended, Mu was destroyed, The same with the 3 ages of Atlantis, what just happened -- Earth ended another age, and none of us were effected to that extreme. What has never happened, ever. And its poorly documented, sometimes well, but its never happened like this before.  

So, Id say they are running a bit thin. 

Granted we have a million things to fix, but we have never survived what we just survived. 

I mean, that's why the 2 head figures, the black pope and that hag y'all Brits have, said that same thing. Its never been done, but it has.

and they didn't say the "but it has" part not what they were expecting, what a waste of tax payer money. lol

Ive been talking like this for years, don't be surprised lol, still alive. In fact, I was 25 when I joined, so, 6 going 7 years. Its usually a cocktail for being broke though, just a heads up. lol Actually, that stuff on the Apple thread, yeah, that's new content. Keep that stop watch. lol When I am working, I usually don't post at all any more, nor go that far. But, isn't that like hiding information?? 

Edited by MatchaLove

Thank you to all the incredibly clever posters on here-keeping us informed on this horrific disease. we certainly need this as media not telling anything of great purpose        !!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, time4truth said:

Thank you to all the incredibly clever posters on here-keeping us informed on this horrific disease. we certainly need this as media not telling anything of great purpose        !!

The MSM is really playing it down and it is left to bloggers in China to inform us of what their own observations are. The potential for mass deaths is frightening. China is the manufacturing centre for most of the goods we in the West take for granted and shortages are already being reported. Who knows what information is credible, and what isn't. Stories are coming out that this is an ethno-bioweapon and that is something to consider.

If you pray, then pray for the poor Chinese people who are enduring this. What else can we do?

Tonight they started to barricade blocks and alleys in beijing so that people will have to stay at home and cannot leave. No media reported but i heard from friends in beijing.

Also for the first time since the cultural revolution, the national peoples congress has been postponed indefinitely. The polititians believe that it is too much risk to meet there.

Today, SCMP reported about two Chinese patients, one with 94 days incubation time and another one with 34 days incubation time. That virus is more clever than both HIV and herpes are.

It looks like it has got advanced masking properties, better than HIV. And it re-infects people who had been released as recovered. Those who get re-infected cannot be cured and die of a heart failure rather quickly.

That virus is more dangerous and more advanced than HIV but spreaded through the air. 

Source: https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3876197

Edited by bluebirdgr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/14/2020 at 3:50 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The Eyes of Darkness is a thriller novel by American writer Dean Koontz which was released in 1981 and predicts a virus, like the Coronavirus, originating in the Wuhan region.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/wuhan-400-coronavirus-1981-novel-predicts-virus-origin

I wonder who gave Mr. Koontz the idea for that book?

On 2/14/2020 at 8:50 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The Eyes of Darkness is a thriller novel by American writer Dean Koontz which was released in 1981 and predicts a virus, like the Coronavirus, originating in the Wuhan region.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/wuhan-400-coronavirus-1981-novel-predicts-virus-origin

I downloaded the pdf of this last night. I'm going to have a dig through it to see if there are any clues regarding a cure. 😂

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I wonder who gave Mr. Koontz the idea for that book?

It's the other way round. Someone read the book and got the idea about where to start. 

• Like 3