Tetragrammaton

coronavirus mega thread

On 1/24/2020 at 12:00 PM, muir said:

China built a lab to study SARS and Ebola in Wuhan - and US biosafety experts warned in 2017 that a virus could 'escape' the facility that's become key in fighting the outbreak

• The Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory is the only lab in China designated for studying dangerous pathogens like SARS and Ebola
  • Ahead of its January 2018 opening, biosafety experts and scientists from the US expressed concerns that a virus could escape the lab
  • In 2004, a SARS virus 'leaked' from a lab in Beijing 
  • Experts say the coronavirus that's infected more than 800 people mutated in animals and became capable of infecting humans at the Wuhan seafood market
  • But a 2017 article warned of the unpredictability of lab animals that scientists at the Wuhan lab intended to inject with viruses 

By Natalie Rahhal Acting Us Health Editor

Published: 22:08, 23 January 2020 | Updated: 02:14, 24 January 2020

23795084-7922379-image-a-8_1579817036564

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7922379/Chinas-lab-studying-SARS-Ebola-Wuhan-outbreaks-center.html

Did coronavirus originate in Chinese government laboratory? Scientists believe killer disease may have begun in research facility 300 yards from Wuhan wet fish market

• Beijing-sponsored South China University of Technology concludes that 'the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan'
  • It points to research on bats and respiratory diseases carried by the animals at  the Wuhan Center for Disease Control and the Wuhan Institute of Virology
  • WCDC is just 300 yards from the seafood market and is adjacent to the hospital

By Ross Ibbetson For Mailonline

Published: 13:22, 16 February 2020 | Updated: 16:00, 16 February 2020

Chinese scientists believe the deadly coronavirus may have started life in a research facility just 300 yards from the Wuhan fish market.

A new bombshell paper from the Beijing-sponsored South China University of Technology says that the Wuhan Center for Disease Control (WHCDC) could have spawned the contagion in Hubei province.

'The possible origins of 2019-nCoV coronavirus,' penned by scholars Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao claims the WHCDC kept disease-ridden animals in laboratories, including 605 bats. 

It also mentions that bats - which are linked to coronavirus - once attacked a researcher and 'blood of bat was on his skin.'https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8009669/Did-coronavirus-originate-Chinese-government-laboratory.html

On 2/1/2020 at 8:37 PM, Stride said:

Is it inevitable.. will we all get it??

Probably already had it and got rid of it just like any other cold flu virus 

4 hours ago, bluebirdgr said:

It's the other way round. Someone read the book and got the idea about where to start. 

Life imitating art? Why not? Thing is, a lot of writers of this ilk ( for example, Craig Thomas, author of Firefox and other techno-thrillers) are often well-informed.

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Whether it's manmade or not, man is willingly spreading it.

Makes me wonder whether these 'people' are paid agents spreading the disease or just insane monsters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A new video purports to show Chinese Military Police executing Coronavirus victims for refusing to be quarantined. Will the United States government follow suit? Be prepared for the Coronavirus pandemic and avoid FEMA food lines.

Hi Aurora,

Don't be discouraged if you attract some skepticism here; it's inevitable given what you're claiming.

Hopefully everybody just takes that as read and we can keep an open mind and see what you have to say.

Q1. Which pharmaceutical company is manufacturing the virus?

Q2. Which pharmaceutical company has created the vaccine?

Q3. Why are Brazil and Turkey being targeted, and what are the other 3 places targeted for release?

Q4. Is the virus engineered to target specific ethnicities?

Thanks.

Edited by size of light

New Max Igan update:

As far as I'm concerned, ALL the footage out of China is suspect. How do we know it's not all staged and the public stuff just street theatre psyops along the lines of the terrorist stabbing incident bs in London and elsewhere?

Could have all been recorded months or years ago and timed to be 'leaked' right now as far as we know.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 1

https://metallicman.com/laoban4site/was-the-2020-wuhan-coronavirus-an-engineered-biological-attack-on-china-by-america-for-geopolitical-advantage

It does seem farfetched, doesn’t it?

That the United States will risk World War III, using nuclear weapons, by launching a coronavirus inside China during the 2020 Chinese New Year celebrations? But that is exactly the scenario that I fear has occurred.

Here we discuss this horror.

If this is the actual case, and it is actually intentionally engineered and used against China, it means that the USA is flirting with global nuclear annihilation. This is nothing that should be treated lightly.

Maybe not so far-fetched. When you get into the details

Introduction

Many in the know, believe America has two options when it comes to  winning a world war against China and Russia. Also, what most agree on  is the fact that America cannot win a conventional war against either  power, or both. 

-  Can America Win World War III? A Critical Analysis 

Officially called the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), [renamed to COVID-19 for some odd reason] the contagion is a respiratory illness, a new type of viral pneumonia, in the same family of infections as SARS and MERS. 

It highly contagious. It’s of a factor many, many time contageous than any other known virus.

High Contagiousness 

Indeed, if we  compare how SARS spread out in 2002-2003, it is hard not to notice how  much more contagious nCoV-2019 is compared to SARS. 

It took SARS three  months to reach to the point of 300 cases between November 2002 and  February 2003. In the climax of SARS, the daily number of newly  registered cases in Mainland China never exceeded 200 cases. 

In  comparison, on 28th January 2020 alone, 1459 new cases of nCoV-2019 were  reported nationwide, including 315 cases in Wuhan. In just a week  between 20-28 January, the number of patients with nCoV-2019 exceeded  the number of all SARS patients confirmed in Mainland China between  2002-2004! 

Mainland China had just 5327 cases of SARS, but nCoV-2019  already had 5974 registered cases by the end of January 28th, 2020. 

- Coronavirus: Summary to date & insights 

Taken alone, it’s just “another” viral agent. Only this time it’s much stronger. However, taken in context with other events, other systems, and other considerations it points to some very serious conclusions; conclusions that are far too hard to ignore.

Everything seemingly points to biowarfare being waged against China.

Crazy! Right?

No nation would be so crazy, so stupid, so insane, so evil… as to launch a very deadly WMD inside a nuclear-armed world power on their most important holiday. Right?

Who would be interested in doing this?

The calls for drastic and immediate action against China are all over the major American neocon publications. Just because you (personally) are not aware of them, does not mean that they do not exist. These neocons are foaming at the mouth for a fight.

Who are they?

The culprits are the dominant Western Powers. Which pretty much is America and it’s allies (namely Britain). The objective is to put “stress” on China in a combined effort to contain her growing power and influence.

It seems so far-fetched.

No one would be that crazy, that evil, that insane to want to hurt a successful nation full of hard-working and family loving people. No one, unless…

…they are ideologically motivated.

Negotiation is not a policy. It's a technique.  It's something you use when it's to your advantage, and something that  you don't use when it's not to your advantage.

-John Bolton 

Edited by peter power
  • Like 2

i know frm a good friend that a coronavirus victim from my area has been taken to a London hospital for treatment/ isolation. Apparently NO ONE IS TO KNOW.... Why are NHS / doctors trying to keep cases quiet ????   trying to avoid panic ?

If this is true , and I do suspect that it is,due to the fact that this virus  seems rather race specific in it's effectiveness , don't you think China will be working very hard to repay the west in kind.

I don't think  that they would pull out the big guns because of the destruction to the infrastructure,much better to get rid of everyone and move in.

I could be wrong and I usually am ,however one thing is for sure, we certainly haven't seen the last of this type of shit 

Edited by peter

I don't believe this is how things work .... This apparent conflict between superpowers is just the surface illusion ...We saw this during the cold war ...Russia vs the West ... deeper analysis showed the West was allowing nuclear secrets to be "stolen" by Russian spies  so they would keep up in the arms race  ... you need two equal opponents have a balance of terror ....

Then Russia went into the background and the affair with China began ... Two decades  ago the Clintons made outrageous trade deals all with the aim of giving China access to western markets ..the west couldn't compete   all production moved to China .. the west manufactures nothing now  .This way if china stops production and exporting the whole global economy will cease to function and  crash ... no batteries for your iphone ..no computers or washing machines , or shoes for your feet , it all comes from China and it will take many years  for the west to start manufacturing  again ....

So this was all planned WITH the Chines ...the virus was made in the west , then allowed to be "stolen" and taken to China ... The Chines leaders get to clamp down and control their people , the western cabal get the world economy crashed ...

Above it all manipulating the humans  by mind control are the real controllers ...the ETs .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I don't believe this is how things work .... This apparent conflict between superpowers is just the surface illusion ...We saw this during the cold war ...Russia vs the West ... deeper analysis showed the West was allowing nuclear secrets to be "stolen" by Russian spies  so they would keep up in the arms race  ... you need two equal opponents have a balance of terror ....

Then Russia went into the background and the affair with China began ... Two decades  ago the Clintons made outrageous trade deals all with the aim of giving China access to western markets ..the west couldn't compete   all production moved to China .. the west manufactures nothing now  .This way if china stops production and exporting the whole global economy will cease to function and  crash ... no batteries for your iphone ..no computers or washing machines , or shoes for your feet , it all comes from China and it will take many years  for the west to start manufacturing  again ....

So this was all planned WITH the Chines ...the virus was made in the west , then allowed to be "stolen" and taken to China ... The Chines leaders get to clamp down and control their people , the western cabal get the world economy crashed ...

Yes I do agree,with what you said ,I was looking at it from the perspective a rising super power and a waning one, but as always follow the money and who stands to gain .

I also believe that they have a shit load of pathogens and their respective vaccines lined up and ready to go , fear control and money that's all its ever been about 

Referring to snakes take a look at Sterling the pound sign when you draw it it looks like a snake or cobra

The ZERO DAY of the virus in humans (scientists already calculated the genetic structures back to day zero) happened end of October 2019 during the WORLD MILITARY GAMES in Wuhan. At exactly that time in October the USA was taking part in Wuhan with more than 200 military athletes and high ranked military delegates and pentagon officials.  

https://www.ilsf.org/event/military-world-games-2019/

img_7578-1024x682.jpg

• Like 4

I have a friend who is a tutor in China and teaches English. He has told me it is all complete BS

2 hours ago, bluebirdgr said:

The ZERO DAY of the virus in humans (scientists already calculated the genetic structures back to day zero) happened end of October 2019 during the WORLD MILITARY GAMES in Wuhan.

How come I've never heard of the Military World Games???

This sounds like the sort of thing that should be BIG, i.e. every jingoistic moron on the planet would want to watch on TV to see their boys kick the asses of the enemy and ratings would be through the roof.

I don't believe in the Mandela Effect, but if I did I'd chalk this up to it big time.

• Like 1

Agree with points here I don’t think there’s a grain of truth that comes out of the media outlets these days 

You can't have a "world war" without opposing factions and the 'BRIC' bloc, all ruled by gangsters, are just playing their part as dictated by the Zionist Entity who controls all sides.

If the USA unleashed COVID19 on China, they did the Communists the biggest favour, because China is using it to control every aspect of their citizen's lives.

How can we believe that this alleged contagion, which has no obvious symptoms, is even real; just because someone said, "you tested positive" like the British couple quarantined on a ship for two weeks?

The death toll from this "pandemic" outside of China is ZERO!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Velma said:

You can't have a "world war" without opposing factions and the 'BRIC' bloc, all ruled by gangsters, are just playing their part as dictated by the Zionist Entity who controls all sides.

If the USA unleashed COVID19 on China, they did the Communists the biggest favour, because China is using it to control every aspect of their citizen's lives.

How can we believe that this alleged contagion, which has no obvious symptoms, is even real; just because someone said, "you tested positive" like the British couple quarantined on a ship for two weeks?

The death toll from this "pandemic" outside of China is ZERO!

the only real problem they have is with pigs they are dying from viruses even now ... this so the legacy of their farming and industrial processes 

China is a filthy country anyone who has visited there can tell you that. The citizens also do what ever they are told to do by the government 

• Like 1

Was it contrived by the Americans? 

A.  Well YES they hold a United States passport.  But it does not end there.

It ends 5.900 or so miles to the East of Washington. 

Edited by Tom bombadil
I'm a cůnt

4 hours ago, bluebirdgr said:

The ZERO DAY of the virus in humans (scientists already calculated the genetic structures back to day zero) happened end of October 2019 during the WORLD MILITARY GAMES in Wuhan. At exactly that time in October the USA was taking part in Wuhan with more than 200 military athletes and high ranked military delegates and pentagon officials.  

Yep..

One aspect which is very interesting and has been covered extensively here is Event 201. The exercise simulating a global coronavirus pandemic took place on October 18th 2019 only 6 weeks before the first case of the virus was reported in Wuhan China.

What not many people are talking about is that on this exact same day, October 18th, the 2019 Military World Games held its opening ceremony followed by a U.S. men’s soccer match in Wuhan China, ground zero of the outbreak!

This report explores the possibility of a covert operation, which may have coincided with this event, using the event as cover to gain access to China, as nearly 10,000 military personnel from 110 countries were all in Wuhan China at the same time, only weeks before the outbreak began...
https://www.activistpost.com/2020/02/nearly-10k-military-personnel-from-110-nations-in-wuhan-china-weeks-before-coronavirus-outbreak.html?fbclid=IwAR13Wz8mYP0zl_VjHt5wiUieXjH_2dZiXhNjSEdLcrMsQZGrz3FG5LpplU4 

And;

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1