Tetragrammaton

coronavirus mega thread

Sounds like a full state lockdown of NSW is imminent. Get what you need NOW

13 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

I started at the beginning - page 1) and skimming through....up to page 17 now.
l'm trying not to get distracted by how different the situation is now and how some comments are almost prophetic and some are quite the opposite  :classic_laugh:

How am I tasting so far ? 

1 minute ago, awake said:

Sounds like a full state lockdown of NSW is imminent. Get what you need NOW

Ffs good luck awake and keep us updated on whats going on in your area

Okay.
l've just skimmed first 25 pages.
l'm off for some Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........more tommorow.
(15-20% of the video links within first 25 pages don't work anymore)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MrA said:

Ffs good luck awake and keep us updated on whats going on in your area

Main article at https://www.9news.com.au/

On another note, was at the doc this morning and everyone was forced to sit outside due to a suspected case. Ambulance came and all appointments got cancelled

6 minutes ago, MrA said:

How am I tasting so far ? 

l don't remember any from you either way.
Some posters with very low post counts have posted hilariously way off comments.
l'm tempted to put a thread together in the humour section once Inks project thread is finished :classic_tongue: 
Hope you're well and good Mr A.
Catch you tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Okay.
l've just skimmed first 25 pages.
l'm off for some Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........more tommorow.
(15-20% of the video links within first 25 pages don't work anymore)

Thank you for the time you spent doing that :)

Your a good man .... or good women .... or .... I don't know anymore but thank you :)

All of my work is now cancelled .... freelance so I'm fucked but what the hell lol

Glad to still be here so that I can see and experience this :)

If your on page 26 tomorrow (or when you have time) .... I will start from page 100 and go forward.

• Like 1

Just now, awake said:

Main article at https://www.9news.com.au/

On another note, was at the doc this morning and everyone was forced to sit outside due to a suspected case. Ambulance came and all appointments got cancelled

That news article explains exactly how Chinese Communist Party lied to the world and lied to the WHO which in turn repeated the lie to the rest of us 

Gladys BerkaBerka the NSW Premier said they are experiencing community transmission 

Which is what the WHO said can not and would not happen according to Chinese experts

• Like 1

Again another piece of evidence that the Communist Chinese and the WHO lied to everyone telling them there is no.community transmission

I can find the WHO saying that over and over again 

Lying bastards 

Posted (edited)

IDK ive been following this since Chinese people were trying to get the message out of Wuhan 

Before any western MSM picked the story up 

China was arresting its own Drs for reporting how bad it got there 

Or maybe that was also a giant psy op IDK 

I just dont trust Communists at all

They just full of porky pies

Edited by MrA
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, MrA said:

Gladys BerkaBerka

lol. And fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down

edit: Why is it that politicians always look so damn creepy ? Because they were all school dropouts and social rejects

Edited by awake

10 minutes ago, MrA said:

IDK ive been following this since Chinese people were trying to get the message out of Wuhan 

Before any western MSM picked the story up 

China was arresting its own Drs for reporting how bad it got there 

Or maybe that was also a giant psy op IDK 

I just dont trust Communists at all

They just full of porky pies

I agree that we can't trust them. Sorry I wasn't trying to refute your point about the lying CCP or anything, just read that tweet thread and came here to share it. Sorry if there is any confusion with the timing of my post after your post.

Chinese Distributed Faulty Coronavirus Test Kits Throughout Europe, Reports Indicate

In Spain, which currently has the fourth-highest number of coronavirus cases in the world, the government purchased 640,000 rapid test kits from China and South Korea as it fights the pandemic. Experts soon discovered, however, that the tests it purchased from Chinese company Bioeasy were only correctly identifying coronavirus cases 30 percent of the time, according to Spain's El Pais

The Czech Republic also purchased 150,000 rapid test kits from China, and have likewise found problems. One doctor using the tests found that 80 percent of the kits were faulty and has reverted back to the conventional lab tests, which are significantly slower to process. 

The Spanish government confirmed that the tests did not meet its standards and returned them. The Czech Republic is standing by its purchase, arguing that the kits do work and methodological errors are to blame for the high error rate identified by the doctor.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/chinese-distributed-faulty-coronavirus-test-kits-throughout-europe-reports-indicate/

Some big brands are changing their logos to promote social distancing. How bloody absurd

Posted (edited)

Can anyone give me their opinions on how this will all pan out? Will the lockdowns stay the same forever, or will we gradually be allowed out of the house bit by bit, once we have been trained to be obedient and unquestioning? And what sort of world will we come out to?

Also, when will the resistance happen? Will the various survivalist groups take action, like they are supposed to have been preparing for all these yours?

Edited by Harbinger

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Hands up anyone who thinks that the police will relinquish their new powers once this panic is over? Hands up anyone who thinks the government will repeal any emergency legislation enacted to combat coronavirus? What you're seeing now will be the norm.

That's what the media has been calling it- "the new normal." As if people are going to accept this as their new lives from now on.

Yes, "the new normal" has become the mantra that we are being made to accept. 

I just hope the population rise up against all this. So far they have been compliant sheep. Maybe criminals, gangsters and various otherwise loose cannons could form some sort of militia. I mentioned in my last post about the various survivalist groups also rising up. 

I guess I am lucky and we have had no community transmission here yet. I was feeling pretty good because it was easy to ignore it all as long as I stayed off most media. It's good to be in a city quite isolated from other large cities- that's why they gave us the virus lab, so if anything escapes they can block us all in. Today's weirdness was that all of the playgrounds in the city were taken down completely, not just fenced off. Gone, and probably there will be no funds to rebuild them later.

I am so glad that my children are not small anymore because they would be having nightmares.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Harbinger said:

Can anyone give me their opinions on how this will all pan out? Will the lockdowns stay the same forever, or will we gradually be allowed out of the house bit by bit, once we have been trained to be obedient and unquestioning? 

And what sort of world will we come out to?

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm guessing we will get privileges back in exchange for trading our privacy and freedoms.

As for what kind of world we will come out to, it will most likely be a world where tech makes it way into nearly every aspect of society. Some of it might be beneficial, but a lot of it won't. Basicially a technological singularity.

Here are some articles worth reading:

Do We Have to Give Up Some Personal Freedoms to Beat Coronavirus?

https://singularityhub.com/2020/03/26/do-we-have-to-give-up-some-personal-freedoms-to-beat-coronavirus/

Mark Cuban says how companies treat workers during pandemic could define brand ‘for decades’

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/coronavirus-mark-cuban-warns-against-rushing-employees-back-to-work.html

16 Ways Coronavirus May Change the Way We Look at the World

https://singularityhub.com/2020/03/25/16-ways-coronavirus-may-change-the-way-we-look-at-the-world/

We’re not going back to normal

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/615370/coronavirus-pandemic-social-distancing-18-months/

After Coronavirus the World Will Never Be the Same. But Maybe, It Can Be Better

https://singularityhub.com/2020/03/22/after-coronavirus-the-world-will-never-be-the-same-but-maybe-it-can-be-better/

Disclaimer: I obviously don't endorse everything in these articles, I'm just highlighting the fact that things won't be the same again.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

At standstill over virus, Damascus dreads new silent foe

Ahmad this week called in his employees to give them their monthly wages and ask them all to go home.

The shopkeeper says he's never known anything like it. Even as rockets rained down during the conflict, the shops would not remain shut for long, he says.

"I don't know how we're going to live without work," lamented the tradesman, who supports a family of four including himself.

Eighty percent of Syrians already live under the poverty line, according to the United Nations.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/world/at-standstill-over-virus-damascus-dreads-new-silent-foe/article/569368

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Harbinger said:

Yes, "the new normal" has become the mantra that we are being made to accept. 

I just hope the population rise up against all this. So far they have been compliant sheep. Maybe criminals, gangsters and various otherwise loose cannons could form some sort of militia. I mentioned in my last post about the various survivalist groups also rising up. 

U want someone else.to fight for u? What about u? What do u plan to do for urself, and for those ur expecting to put themselves forward as ur saviour, apart from being compliant

Edited by imemyself

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I agree that we can't trust them. Sorry I wasn't trying to refute your point about the lying CCP or anything, just read that tweet thread and came here to share it. Sorry if there is any confusion with the timing of my post after your post.

Not at all man 

For.more.reasons than one the WHO is a machine of lies

And honestly Im here to learn as well and Im ready to.change my mind about a lot of things if presented with good info

1 minute ago, MrA said:

Not at all man 

For.more.reasons than one the WHO is a machine of lies

And honestly Im here to learn as well and Im ready to.change my mind about a lot of things if presented with good info

Ok, and same here.

Im putting her name here.and in the.other refute thread

Amazing Polly on Twitter

Her handle is @99freemind

The lady is a light in the darkness

Link if you want to

https://twitter.com/99freemind