Tetragrammaton

coronavirus mega thread

Just now, yass said:

MMS meh.  Looked into that once.  Tried some, got stuff to make some.  My opinion? Blah is my opinion.

I know someone who used it to treat a throat condition that his doctor couldn't fix with conventional medicine.

Testimonials: https://mmstestimonials.co/viral-infection

@testimonials haha.  I won't waste my money or time on it, been there done that, seen the results.  Have many better things, raw garlic which will kill virus and bacteria, ginger root for inflammation, cayenne powder tea for heart and blood pressure, and other beneficial herbs.  MMS 👎🏻 already evaluated and crossed off my list long ago and I won't give it a second thought.

Wow, The Sun sure didn't waste time picking up on the nurse's video and reporting it!

Editing again to point out some things from the article:

But if a coronavirus infection spreads to the lower respiratory tract (your windpipe and your lungs), it can cause pneumonia, especially in older people, people with heart disease or people with weakened immune systems.

Also, rapid heartbeat may be a contributing factor in heart failure:

s9rrfheb.jpg

Edited by yass
Some days just can't get it right despite my efforts

2 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

I agree- Project Fear. Stops the plebs from travelling by air, keeping them in one place. XR and Greta Trollberg will be pleased.

It’s just another exercise in control when you control  all of the media apparatus you can say any

shit you want too. If it scares loads of people that’s great. The archons love fear.

I suspect tptb have done a deal with China.

theres a lot of justification to restrict the movement of people in Hong Kong. I think that has something to do with it imo

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

That could be exactly what they want?

Why would they want so many autistic people? Just out of interest 

2 hours ago, yass said:

I don't believe that.

There  is not much difference between eating a bat or a chicken or else a snake or a pig. We are used to eat pigs and chicken and dont think about it as an animal while we eat it. We are not used to eat bats or snakes. But honestly, there is no difference at all. 

4 minutes ago, bluebirdgr said:

There  is not much difference between eating a bat or a chicken or else a snake or a pig. We are used to eat pigs and chicken and dont think about it as an animal while we eat it. We are not used to eat bats or snakes. But honestly, there is no difference at all. 

Ok? But what does that have to do with the guy that said Chinese people eat aborted babies and planned parenthood supplies it to them which I was replying to?

Like I said in another post, in grade school my science teacher brought cooked rattlesnake for us to try.  He wanted us to know it looked and tasted like meat (cooked).  I'm not sure I braved trying it, too long ago.

Edit - I have had fried frogs legs though.  Tastes like chicken.

Edited by yass

That sickness is unstoppable. Since that virus is being spreaded by people who yet have no symptoms, there is no way to control that disease. About 60% of the world's population will get infected within the next 12 months. 

As a result we may expect 60-100 millions to die from the virus directly, a recession and the breakdown of the world economy. Another 800 millions will die indirectly from anarchy, looting, terror and most of them will die of starvation due to the fact because nobody is going to work anymore out of fear to get infected and the supply of food in the cities will end.

That's no fantasy but the results of all scientific studies and simulations of such situations.  

9 minutes ago, yass said:

Ok? But what does that have to do with the guy that said Chinese people eat aborted babies and planned parenthood supplies it to them which I was replying to?

Like I said in another post, in grade school my science teacher brought cooked rattlesnake for us to try.  He wanted us to know it looked and tasted like meat (cooked).  I'm not sure I braved trying it, too long ago.

Edit - I have had fried frogs legs though.  Tastes like chicken.

I dont believe that. It's probably the same fake as the saying that chinese women have horizontal vaginas and some people really believe that crap.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Easier to manipulate and control. Just look at how Greta is being manipulated and she is obviously on the spectrum.

• Like 1

The US National Institutes of Health (NIH) is launching a rush program to develop a vaccine against the China coronavirus.

The goal? Have a vaccine ready for human testing in an unprecedented 90 days.

Let’s have a look at Moderna (twitter), the company that will be making and testing the new RNA vaccine against the China coronavirus. Its website states, in a January 23rd press release: “Moderna Announces Funding Award from CEPI to Accelerate Development of Messenger RNA (mRNA) Vaccine Against Novel Coronavirus”.

Funded by CEPI. Who is that? (twitter) Its website states: “CEPI is a innovative global partnership between public, private, philanthropic, and civil society organisations. We’re working together to accelerate the development of vaccines against emerging infectious diseases and enable equitable access to these vaccines for people during outbreaks.”

A more relevant quote: “CEPI was founded in Davos by the governments of Norway and India, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Wellcome Trust, and the World Economic Forum.”

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/01/26/vaccine-for-the-china-virus-the-planet-is-the-guinea-pig-for-a-vast-experiment/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, ty.shakleford said:

Makes me think of spanish flu, or maybe the bubonic plague.

You can't trust the news these days, so who knows how bad it is? They do reports designed to scare you: 50 people died!  Agh!  Panic!  Well, they failed to mention those 50 people were 80+ years old, so yeah, I guess they "died of the flu" (no disrespect intended to the dead)

Quite agree viz the Western media

At the same time Chinese actions dont quite gel with such a small outbreak and low death toll -

Either the situations worse than they say and deaths are about to increase rapidly / numbers are being covered up or thy are using this as cover to clamp down and round up so called dissidents

well i've got a clark zapper and a rife machine ready to blast any nasties in my body

Untitled8.jpg

This is a much much bigger deal than the WHO and governments and CDC are saying.  First,  this is a corona virus,  it has all characteristics of sars and mers which are 10% and 34% fatal.

Second,  though they are clearly lying about how bad this is now,  they have admitted this has a infective incubation period of up to 14 days.  I say that again..  infective incubation period - of 14 days meaning people are walking around spreading the disease either without symptoms or mild symptoms before they really present ill.   This is unprecedented ever with recent serious viruses.. This will make this very hard to contain.  They are not advising the public to how bad this really is .   and I do not mean the how many infected already.  It is clear that many more are infected and dying than told.   But with this type of spread - its really grave. and too late its here in the US and around the world.   Please visit  Dr matins' ( peak prosperity )  youtube video .  it tells the bleak numbers and that this is already meets the criteria for pandemic and the CDC has brushed it off.    He estimates the way this virus already proves transmission - that 16 million americans will be critically ill with this - and that 3 million will die.  that is 1 out every 100 people you know.    What they have not told you or drs martins numbers do not reflect and that he admits is that the numbers are not finished , because its too early.   We have not seen the sick people run the course to see how many will recover..  death rate is already figured at 3 % and his numbers are based on this - its  at least this and likely to go higher.  as high as mers and likely as high as sars 10-34%   now adjust those dead.. 1 out 30 people in the US?   that is not infection rate - that is death rate.   and what will make this actually much much higher - is the more people infected the higher the death rate climes because it overwhelms the medical establishment.. meaning if only 3% of the total population get sick - then all get treated with supportive measures - and 2/3 survive.. but if 10% or more people get sick.. which is likely with this , the medical system can not treat and offer supportive care , and 9/10ths parish...  So, you see if we are already at 3% fatality early on, we are going to be at least 3 times this .. martin estimated 16 million needing hospitalization and 3 million dead.  this is best case scenario,   This could be 3 times this.. or more   do you want to see what 30 million dead people look like? 1 of every 10 people you know gone?   

Finally, I am psychic , I predicted this one with all my usual new predictions which are right on the money.  this one is the one that looks like 1918 but worse.   You will have fall out much much worse outside of ill people as people try to scavenge resources  and infrastructure and food sources grind to a halt,  even utilities will be in short supply on this one.    This one is one people over-look  mostly because its a cry wolf situation.. just because we have halted the previous so-called pandemics,  people are ready to think this is the same instead of eval on its own merits.. and where it is currently and then through in that people are thinking cry wolf.. its a cooker.. So , it may look like the CDC and WHO are lying about how bad this is - they have to ,  as they lost street cred with the last deals.. What they should be saying , is this one is every bit as bad if not worse as the others,  and just because we contained those doesn't mean we will with these. .. 

As for views on matin's youtube channel..  At time of my viewing it was 314k.   and when I checked less than 5 minutes later  it had 320k views.. that was about 1k views per minute in the middle of the night US 

Edited by nordicjack
added foot note
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nordicjack said:

As for views on matin's youtube channel..  At time of my viewing it was 314k.   and when I checked less than 5 minutes later  it had 320k views.. that was about 1k views per minute in the middle of the night US 

Thank you for highlighting Chris Martenson's Peak Prosperity youtube channel, it is full of intelligent comments, observations and analysis of the unfolding situation.

27th Jan 2020

26th Jan, 2020

25th Jan, 2020

Edited by Orange Alert

Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak? An Inside Look May Shock You!

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, muir said:

Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak? An Inside Look May Shock You!

That is likely closest to the truth than anything else we had heard from the media and the polititians. They obviously knew exactly what the new virus will be like.

And the outbreak only a few miles from China's only high security bio lab that worked with the coronavirus is almost as conveniently close to a biolab as the Novichok was in Salisbury.

• Like 4

Compilation of harrowing mobile footage (GRAPHIC - bodies on the streets) that has made it out of Wuhan, judging from that the situation there looks far more serious than the Chinese government or media are letting on:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aNLJk_1580091920

Also " a voice from Wuhan tells the truth" - people in Wuhan can't get to hospital as city is on lockdown or are being turned away as Hospitals are full, so there is no way that the official figures on cases / deaths can be correct, they simply don't know:

http:// https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kYNE0_1580024400

Imperial College London says that 100.000 might be infected now.

Ferguson, whose team have been modelling the disease for the World Health Organization, said
“My best guess now is perhaps 100,000 cases right now,” he said, although it could be between 30,000 and 200,000. “Almost certainly many tens of thousands of people are infected.”

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/jan/26/coronavirus-could-infect-100000-globally-experts-warn

My apologies if this has been covered already, just a thought that has occurred. 

I can't help but think the corona virus isn't something that was planned for. What I mean is, unlike the swine flu panic years ago, there doesn't seem to be a anyone profiting from  this. No big pharma companies rushing out hastily made, definitely dangerous "vaccines", to be distributed risk free by governments guaranteeing them immunity from prosecution when the vaccines hurt people.

Maybe the news about the financial upside hasn't filtered through yet, but the earliest estimate have some form of protection at around 6 months.

9 minutes ago, gestaltdude said:

My apologies if this has been covered already, just a thought that has occurred. 

I can't help but think the corona virus isn't something that was planned for. What I mean is, unlike the swine flu panic years ago, there doesn't seem to be a anyone profiting from  this. No big pharma companies rushing out hastily made, definitely dangerous "vaccines", to be distributed risk free by governments guaranteeing them immunity from prosecution when the vaccines hurt people.

Maybe the news about the financial upside hasn't filtered through yet, but the earliest estimate have some form of protection at around 6 months.

There are some issues. China's economy will collapse if they cannot contain the infections soon. Who profits?

Currently in Beijing almost nobody goes to work due to fear, nobody goes shopping, no travelling. Everybody stays at home. I know this because i have good friends in beijing. 

For how long can an economy sustain that outage of consumers and workers?

That fear is much more dangerous for China than 1 million coronavirus deaths would be. Therefore the censorship and faked numbers. They fear the fear!

I dont know how trustworthy that source is, but i didnt want to leave it undetected.

In these papers it really looks like as if the new virus is military MANMADE in a lab! 

https://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/news.guo.offload.media/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/25133703/Brief-summary-of-evidence-of-lab-finish.pdf

And here is their story about the Chinese-Canadian spies:

https://gnews.org/92280/

And here are 3 sudden deaths of world reknowned WHO epidemologists:

Dr. Peter Salama (died suddenly and unexpected due to a "heart attack" only a few days ago, age 51)

A prominent Australian doctor who led the World Health Organisation's Health Emergencies Programme has died suddenly. He was WHO's primary coronavirus expert. 

https://www.9news.com.au/world/peter-salama-australian-epidemiologist-dies-aged-50/3631dd8f-ea93-4032-a586-fc173cb3d27a

Spring 2019  another high ranked WHO epidemologist killed by other doctors:

https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/19-04-2019-who-ebola-responder-killed-in-attack-on-the-butembo-hospital

Spring 2018, another epidemologist drowned hinself to death (officially: suicide)

https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-news/exclusive-cdc-researcher-had-personal-struggles-before-suicide/3mQZiVKVpaAztG7GqPzy7L/

i mentioned to someone that gates foundation carried out a simulation for this exact virus 4 months ago.

it didn't register with them, glazed look, move on.

Untitled8.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Seeker said:

Some of them need routine and are very methodical, with OCD, they would have the Amazon Warehouse running like clockwork, everything boxed, stacked and ready for shipping.

But others, just rock backwards and forwards... all day. Very sad.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Seeker said:

NATO changed the caliber of bullet they use. they standardised it at 5.56 because that smaller caliber of bullet was more likely to inflict wounds instead of killing the target outright. The logic behind this is that it takes up more of your enemies time, energy and resources to have to rescue and then treat a wounded soldier than it does for them to have to deal with a dead one

With autism you don't just cause harm by brain damaging the affected child you also then force the family of the child and the childs school to have to allocate their time, resources and energy into providing the extra care and resources needed to manage and raise an autistic child

In short the best way to really fuck up a country is not to kill people outright but rather to make them suffer a chronic and debilitating issue of some sort that will further drain the resources and energies of the country and its population

And that's what i believe is going on: SABOTAGE of society....war by other means

• Like 3