Sign in to follow this  
TrueSon

Take care of your life before thinking about anything else.

Posted (edited)

The elites want you to waste time on distractions so that you cannot improve your life. They want you to focus on anything but you so that you cannot improve your life.

While it's good to know some things about coronavirus, 5G, and so on, they are less important than looking at the big picture of your life and figuring out what you should be doing now.

Ask yourself whether you have to do this or want this.

While you are wasting time on researching things that are not going to be important in the grand scheme of your life, you lose.

You win when you focus on becoming a high-performance individual, learning about marketing, making money, creating what you want to create, and personal development in general.

When you become a high-performance individual, the world will seem to get better. The world will get better one person at a time.

When you are a high-performance individual, you are much better able to respond to anything thrown at you.

Becoming a more capable person is more important than other things. If you are just a lazy bum, you won't be able to do much about anything.

Edited by TrueSon
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Thank  you for reminding me, I needed that

(Disractions disable the mind, and the mind disables itself from internal distractions(fear, worry) and external distractions(peoples opinions,  news media ))...that old chestnut catches me off guard wayyyy too often

Also remember, repetition is a great form of programming , so look at what's been shoved down our throats daily....I won't repeat that trash here

Edited by Anniebee
  • Like 1

How can I make a lot of money and become a high-perfomance individual Sir ?

I agree with some of this ... but where did ..." learning about marketing, " come from .... is this your chosen vocation??? how boring ...  hardly applicable to everyone ...some may want to learn about carpentry or growing food ... much more relevant pursuits in this rapidly changing world 

On 3/20/2020 at 10:14 AM, oz93666 said:

I agree with some of this ... but where did ..." learning about marketing, " come from .... is this your chosen vocation??? how boring ...  hardly applicable to everyone ...some may want to learn about carpentry or growing food ... much more relevant pursuits in this rapidly changing world 

A carpenter can market one's skills on the market. Marketing should be done by every one-man entrepreneur. It even applies to freelancers.

21 minutes ago, TrueSon said:

A carpenter can market one's skills on the market. Marketing should be done by every one-man entrepreneur. It even applies to freelancers.

All the signs are the world we have known is about to disappear very quickly ...marketing will not be relevant ...skills required to survive will be important , particularly growing food ,wiring up and maintaining solar panels , refrigeration , building  ... any skill  you need to stay alive   

On 3/20/2020 at 9:19 AM, mog58 said:

How can I make a lot of money and become a high-perfomance individual Sir ?

Find Dan Pena on london real.

On 3/16/2020 at 2:54 PM, TrueSon said:

The elites want you to waste time on distractions so that you cannot improve your life. They want you to focus on anything but you so that you cannot improve your life.

While it's good to know some things about coronavirus, 5G, and so on, they are less important than looking at the big picture of your life and figuring out what you should be doing now.

While you are wasting time on researching things that are not going to be important in the grand scheme of your life, you lose.

You win when you focus on becoming a high-performance individual, learning about marketing, making money, creating what you want to create, and personal development in general.

When you become a high-performance individual, the world will seem to get better. The world will get better one person at a time.

When you are a high-performance individual, you are much better able to respond to anything thrown at you.

Becoming a more capable person is more important than other things. If you are just a lazy bum, you won't be able to do much about anything.

All very well but now everyone is trapped in their homes???? 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

All very well but now everyone is trapped in their homes???? 

Don't care about what's going on around you. Carry on as usual. Cultivate your life as usual.

Edited by TrueSon

Since I am now retired, I am going to continue on being retired like nothing happened.  Just built a new gaming PC running linux. While the world burns I'll have my headphones on killing zombies with a very big gun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/16/2020 at 2:54 PM, TrueSon said:

Essentially you cannot fight darkness with darkness..you only get more darkness, to fight darkness you need light..

someone looked me up and down yesterday whilst I was in the post office queue and said very loudly to me "Wash your hands!" Twice

perhaps I looked dirty...but more likely it is the frenzy we are in at the moment..I had no inclination to respond merely looking through him and then told him how tired I was having walked for 45minutes to get go an open bank and he started talking  normally after that..

it is not the same as dealing with the cabal ...but I reckon perhaps similar principles can be applied by sidestepping what does not work and people creating systems that can work...uber, bitcoin, systems of exchange with one another using our existing skills and resources...am not sure I have it figured out for myself or where I fit in, but unless I am in the right place mentally and physically then I have already lost...dont forget the cabal seek to influence our minds and indoctrinate and program..therefore it makes sense that we should at least be deprogramming all of that shit in the very first instance.......

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

Since I am now retired, I am going to continue on being retired like nothing happened.  Just built a new gaming PC running linux. While the world burns I'll have my headphones on killing zombies with a very big gun.

Off topic but .... Really nice to see you back mate :)

On 3/24/2020 at 12:41 PM, ink said:

Off topic but .... Really nice to see you back mate :)

Not sure how long I'll stick around.  Feels like I'm speaking to the choir here.  I need to be in places where people are not awake yet and hitting them in the head.

I do check-in here from time to time because these forums are actually the best place to get real news, once you filter out the gibber-jabber.