Harbinger

Is Russia in on the coronavirus false flag?

I ask because the Russians are going along with the Western playbook on this—advising people to self-isolate etc. 

2 minutes ago, Harbinger said:

I ask because the Russians are going along with the Western playbook on this—advising people to self-isolate etc. 

Putin regularly speaks bluntly and seemingly honestly about a lot of things going on in the world. I haven't even thought to check what statements he's made recently...

Does Vlad surround himself with nutcases that view people as cattle? Yes, so it's likely that he is down with the agenda to brand people.

Posted (edited)
On 3/20/2020 at 2:19 PM, Harbinger said:

What do you mean by 'in on' exactly? If you are asking whether they knew it was coming, when it was coming and that it would start in China, then I would say no. Putin doesn't want an NWO in my view. If you are asking whether they might simply stay quiet about it, as in they know the obvious truth and think it just isn't their business, as long as they don't get hit hard, then I would say quite possibly. The PTB can spread it hard, anywhere they want to.

Like 'size of light', in terms of where the virus came from, I also haven't really checked on what vibes the Russians are currently giving out. The virus is real, even if massively overhyped, so it wouldn't surprise me to learn that they are also taking some restrictive measures.       

Edited by numnuts

Posted (edited)

Like you, I also don’t think Putin wants a NWO, that’s why I was surprised to see Russia falling for the propagands that covid-19 is the most lethal virus known to mankind, which some sectors of the conspiracy “movement” see as being ramped-up by western media and governments to terrify people into compliance with draconian laws that are being brought in as a first step to a NWO.

If Putin really believes that covid-19 is lethal more than pneumonia, say, which kills more than 600 people a month in the UK, where I live, then his virologists must be either influenced by the western media coronavirus propaganda, or simply incompetent virologists.

The majority of virologists that support the herd immunity approach to covid-19 (an approach that was used in the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918, and worked well, without having to suspend civil liberties) have been silenced in the western media, and the ones advocating the quarantine of households and the suspension of civil liberties have been given lots of airtime in the western media.

So when I see Russia also advocating the latter, I’m a bit confused. 

Edited by Harbinger

"There’s no doubt that the coronavirus has completely changed life as everyone knows it, but many people are divided over whether this outbreak has become the crown jewel celebrating the commencement of the “New World Order” (NWO) or the long-awaited crippling blow to globalization that so many have been eagerly hoping for."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/coronavirus-new-world-order-blow-globalization/5706729

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Harbinger said:

So when I see Russia also advocating the latter, I’m a bit confused. 

Russia already is a police state, so they don't need an excuse to do whatever they like. I would suggest that either they are just being oevrzealous in taking precautions or they have economic reasons, pressured maybe, to look like they are toeing the line. For example, the sooner the whole thing is all over the better and they might stick out like sore thumbs, if a big county did nothing and still didn't get hit very hard. It would hurt the PTB narrative. This is all I can think of right now. 

53 minutes ago, Harbinger said:

"There’s no doubt that the coronavirus has completely changed life as everyone knows it, but many people are divided over whether this outbreak has become the crown jewel celebrating the commencement of the “New World Order” (NWO) or the long-awaited crippling blow to globalization that so many have been eagerly hoping for."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/coronavirus-new-world-order-blow-globalization/5706729

This is an easy one and, in terms of what the PTB planned at least, it isn't a first step. It is one of the last steps. Only time will tell, if it turns out to be something that unintentionally led to their own downfall.

Edited by numnuts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BeckyB said:

Russia doesn’t even appear on the list of cases. 
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

It's there ...1 death 

Russia 306   1   16 289   2

coronavirus-map-promo-articleLarge-v159.

These figures are all meaningless , they don't give the number of people who have been tested ! ..If you don't test you won't find cases .. this is probably why Africa has low number of cases ... I'm sure the SSP has spread it everywhere. 

Edited by oz93666

Ok went through I twice didn’t pick it up thanks 

Posted (edited)
On 3/21/2020 at 1:22 AM, size of light said:

Putin regularly speaks bluntly and seemingly honestly about a lot of things going on in the world. I haven't even thought to check what statements he's made recently...

For now, both vote and parade are still officially on and Mr Putin is conveying an image of calm in turbulent times.

He's declared the outbreak of Covid-19 "under control" in Russia thanks to its "timely" measures, while state media coverage has slammed Europe for "mismanaging" the pandemic and highlighted a "failure of EU solidarity".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51972974

Edited by size of light

Posted (edited)

Interesting.

And very telling, perhaps.

Russia has reported few coronavirus cases but a sharp spike in pneumonia

March 22, 2020

[...]

In January, the government reported that pneumonia cases in Moscow had spiked by 37% compared to the previous year, and by 3% across the country. Moscow’s health department has since undercut those numbers, announcing that pneumonia cases had actually fallen by 8% in January and 7% in February, according to Reuters.

“[It seems] the strange spike in pneumonia cases is really just Covid by another name,” said Mark Galeotti, a senior associate fellow at the Royal United Services Institute, a think tank in London.

https://qz.com/1822523/russia-reports-few-coronavirus-cases-but-sharp-spike-in-pneumonia/

Or, is the United Sevices Institute of London covering for the fact that Covid is really just pneumonia by another name.

Did Moscow put out the figure of a 37% increase in pneumonia cases and then later retract it, to signal what is really going on with Western figures?

I know what I think.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 1

They've acknowledged its existance but saying they've got it under control.

Considering they share a border with China and only had 3 deaths seems they're coping fine compared with the West.

They closed down their border with China end of January and claim to have vigorously tested incoming passengers from East Asia in the early days; most their cases originated in Italy. Of course many will say they don't believe their figures, but can we really believe any other country's stats at this poin?

They're also one of the few remaining countries not to have gone into lockdown yet. Putin has been to a hospital and visited corona patients. More than I've seen any other President/Prime Minister do..

Anyway just some points to consider. I had the same question as you, but still don't feel any closer to an answer. They're not usually the silent type, especially regarding something so monumental, but they're definitely keeping their heads down in this one.

RT is going along with western mainstream take about Covid-19. I've lost faith in RT as an independent news source.

I wonder if the Russians went into Italy to help, so as to also see if anything 'weird' was going on there.