HAARPING_On

Clear Skies - Where Have All The Chemtrails Gone?

Just thought this was worth posting now, as most people won’t be paying attention to the skies due to the current situation...

Now most of the airlines have been pretty much grounded I am seeing clear skies where I live in the North West of the UK.

The last day of any chem-trailing I saw was last Friday morning. (13th March)

As we all know, the last time anything like this happened was 9/11 when all the planes got grounded for 3 days and the skies lost that horrible chemtrail haze that we’ve become so used to...

Anyone else noticing a difference in the skies or does anyone have any recent evidence of chemtrailing still going on?

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Just thought this was worth posting now, as most people won’t be paying attention to the skies due to the current situation...

Now most of the airlines have been pretty much grounded I am seeing clear skies where I live in the North West of the UK.

As we all know, the last time anything like this happened was 9/11 when all the planes got grounded for 3 days and the skies lost that horrible chemtrail haze that we’ve become so used to...

Anyone else noticing a difference in the skies or does anyone have any recent evidence of chemtrailing still going on?

I have noticed it too, and at night you can see the stars much clearer.

• Like 1

yes i have seen chemtrails. There has been planes flying four to a breast and spraying on and off in the skiies above scotland. No commercial airlines would ever fly four to a breast like that

Dormant viruses can be activated by MICROWAVE FREQUENCIES for example through the 5G network. Viruses can be sprayed in 'chemtrails' to lie dormant in soil, water and people and those viruses can then be activated by microwave frequencies. Microwave expert outlines this technology at 10 minutes and 30 seconds:

Project 112
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Project 112 was a biological and chemical weapon experimentation project conducted by the United States Department of Defense from 1962 to 1973.

The project started under John F. Kennedy's administration, and was authorized by his Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara, as part of a total review of the US military. The name "Project 112" refers to this project's number in the 150 project review process authorized by McNamara. Funding and staff were contributed by every branch of the U.S. armed services and intelligence agencies—a euphemism for the Office of Technical Services of the Central Intelligence Agency's Directorate of Science & Technology. Canada and the United Kingdom also participated in some Project 112 activities.[1]

Project 112 primarily concerned the use of aerosols to disseminate biological and chemical agents that could produce "controlled temporary incapacitation" (CTI). The test program would be conducted on a large scale at "extracontinental test sites" in the Central and South Pacific[2] and Alaska in conjunction with Britain, Canada and Australia.

At least 50 trials were conducted; of these at least 18 tests involved simulants of biological agents (such as BG), and at least 14 involved chemical agents including sarin and VX, but also tear gas and other simulants.[1] Test sites included Porton Down (UK), Ralston (Canada) and at least 13 US warships; the shipborne trials were collectively known as Shipboard Hazard and Defense—SHAD.[1] The project was coordinated from Deseret Test Center, Utah.

As of 2005 publicly available information on Project 112 remains incomplete

The tests were designed to test the effects of biological weapons and chemical weapons on personnel, plants, animals, insects, toxins, vehicles, ships and equipment.

There was a large variety of goals for the proposed tests, for example: "selected protective devices in preventing penetration of a naval ship by a biological aerosol," the impact of "meteorological conditions on weapon system performance over the open sea," the penetrability of jungle vegetation by biological agents, "the penetration of an arctic inversion by a biological aerosol cloud," "the feasibility of an offshore release of Aedes aegypti mosquito as a vector for infectious diseases," "the feasibility of a biological attack against an island complex," and the study of the decay rates of biowarfare agents under various conditions.[7]

Project 112 tests used the following agents and simulants: Francisella tularensis, Serratia marcescens, Escherichia coli, Bacillus globii, staphylococcal enterotoxin Type B, Puccinia graminis var. tritici (stem rust of wheat).[7] Agents and simulants were usually dispensed as aerosols using spraying devices or bomblets.

In May 1965, vulnerability tests in the U.S. using the anthrax simulant Bacillus globigii were performed in the Washington D.C. area by SOD covert agents.
One test was conducted at the Greyhound bus terminal and the other at the north terminal of the National Airport. In these tests the bacteria were released from spray generators hidden in specially built briefcases. SOD also conducted a series of tests in the New York City Subway system between 7 and 10 June 1966 by dropping light bulbs filled with Bacillus subtilis var. niger. In the latter tests, results indicated that a city-level epidemic would have occurred. Local police and transit authorities were not informed of these tests.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_112

• Thanks 1

Just now, muir said:

Dormant viruses can be activated by MICROWAVE FREQUENCIES for example through the 5G network. Viruses can be sprayed in 'chemtrails' to lie dormant in soil, water and people and those viruses can then be activated by microwave frequencies.

5G network coming to Wuhan
Source: 04/16/2018 03:04:41

A large scale 5G network engineering program will be piloted in Wuhan to accelerate the deployment of this new technology and to hopefully upgrade the IT industry, as was reported at the conference on 5G networks planning and engineering in early April.

Now that Wuhan as a pilot city to build 5G telecoms has been approved by the central government, 3,000 macro base stations and 27,000 micro base stations will soon be constructed.

By the end of 2018, the trial use of the technology will start in various pilot areas; it is expected to be accessible to users at the Military World Games in 2019.

By 2020, 5G network will cover every corner of the city and be available at an affordable price.
http://en.hubei.gov.cn/news/newslist..._1275769.shtml

• Like 1

article from 2018:

Bill Gates: The Threat Of A "Disease X" Global Pandemic Is "Very Real"
by Tyler Durden
Wed, 09/19/2018 - 23:25

When it comes to global health policy, Bill Gates has never been known for subtlety. So it's hardly surprising that his charitable foundation's latest report on the greatest challenges facing mankind might make some readers want to lock themselves in an indefinite quarantine.

Readers familiar with Gates' previous warnings about the rising risk of a global pandemic will recognize the top three risks: antibiotic resistance, governmental reluctance to fund health-care solutions and the next global contagion. The latter risk factor has become so universally feared by health professionals that the World Health Organization already has a name for it: "Disease X". The likelihood of an explosive global pandemic breaking out in the relatively near future increases along with the population in the world's poorest countries, which are presently experiencing explosive population growth even as birth rates in the developed world plummet. And if the world's wealthiest countries don't invest resources to combat these issues in Africa, South America and Asia now, it will be infinitely more expensive grappling with the consequences on the back-end, as Gates explained in an interview with the Telegraph.

"We are not fully prepared for the next global pandemic," he says. "The threat of the unknown pathogen – highly-contagious, lethal, fast-moving – is real. It could be a mutated flu strain or something else entirely. The Swine Flu and 2014 Ebola outbreaks underscored the threat."

The risks associated with the population boom in the poorest countries in Africa has long been treated as "the elephant in the room" by global policy makers. Even if one sets aside the risk of disease, the developing world must step up to monitor the economic impacts of rapidly increasing populations, confronting issues like political instability to ensure that the expansion will yield unbridled growth like similar periods in China and India.

According to demographers projections, the population of Africa is set to explode to 4 billion by the end of the century.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...emic-very-real

• Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 5:41 PM, HAARPING_On said:

There has been a definite reduction in the chemtrailing in the UK and in south Yorkshire which is usually  chemtrailed

some days none at all

we've had natural sunlight clean air 

This is the proof that 99% of chemtrails come from passenger flights , it's an additive put in the fuel not "sprayed" ...pilots know nothing ....

The other 1% is military they do have specially converted planes ...on board tanks fill the fuselage  and spray toxins (on selected locations ) . These toxins or viruses would be broken down or killed  by the high engine temperature , so cannot be added to the fuel and are sprayed  ....

Soon the sky's should be clear with the end of personal travel . 

Posted (edited)

just had a look up. it's sunny here but that abnormal haziness is still there.

chemtrails linger and also spray that hazy effect. normal plane contrails disappear after a few mins.

Edited by Given To Fly

2 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

This is the proof that 99% of chemtrails come from passenger flights , it's an additive put in the fuel not "sprayed" ...pilots know nothing ....

The other 1% is military they do have specially converted planes ...on board tanks fill the fuselage  and spray toxins (on selected locations ) . These toxins or viruses would be broken down or killed  by the high engine temperature , so cannot be added to the fuel and are sprayed  ....

Soon the sky's should be clear with the end of personal travel . 

Yes, should be interesting to see what happens in the coming week (s)... Keep watching the skies everyone.

• Like 1

If they were still spraying chemtrails now, people would be more likely to notice as there are no regular planes flying anymore so perhaps that is why? It would be too noticeable. 

Posted (edited)

are the black helis grounded too ?

definitely a good time to listen and look to the skies.

Edited by Given To Fly

1 hour ago, Yasmina said:

If they were still spraying chemtrails now, people would be more likely to notice as there are no regular planes flying anymore so perhaps that is why? It would be too noticeable. 

Correct, any unusual activity in the sky right now will stick out like a sore thumb... keep watching...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yasmina said:

I live under a flight path, and I can tell you there are still planes up in the air, admittedly not as many as usual, as I've still heard and seen them yesterday and today.

There were a couple of occasions last week in the evening when I was outside in the garden, where there was something unusual going on up in the sky...

I could see planes up in the sky - and hear them too - not sure how high, but they were flying around in random patterns, not like the regular flights that pass over travelling in the same direction.

What was more unusual was that when I went back inside and checked on the FlightRadar24 website, this plane, that had been flying around randomly, was not shown on there, only the 'regular' scheduled flights passing nearby in straight lines.

Very peculiar I thought.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Yasmina said:

Agree. I’m in Las Vegas and I saw a chemtrail today. But not many this week. Has anyone else noticed the birds? The birds around here seem like they’re much more talkative the last few days. They notice air traffic,  regular traffic and noise in general subsiding. 
It’s been so peaceful with less sound

16 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I live under a flight path, and I can tell you there are still planes up in the air, admittedly not as many as usual, as I've still heard and seen them yesterday and today.

There were a couple of occasions last week in the evening when I was outside in the garden, where there was something unusual going on up in the sky...

I could see planes up in the sky - and hear them too - not sure how high, but they were flying around in random patterns, not like the regular flights that pass over travelling in the same direction.

What was more unusual was that when I went back inside and checked on the FlightRadar24 website, this plane, that had been flying around randomly, was not shown on there, only the 'regular' scheduled flights passing nearby in straight lines.

Very peculiar I thought.

That is strange. What do you think they were doing??? 

5 hours ago, Vivian said:

Agree. I’m in Las Vegas and I saw a chemtrail today. But not many this week. Has anyone else noticed the birds? The birds around here seem like they’re much more talkative the last few days. They notice air traffic,  regular traffic and noise in general subsiding. 

Yes, ive noticed that about the birds too. 

• Like 1

Evidence of chemtrailing going on in the North West UK early this morning, got up too late to take pics butyou could see the nice parallel lines disseminating...

Let's see what happens this week with all this nice weather suddenly around....

• Like 1

Hello indeed from the Wirral in the North West. Took from my garden a few minutes ago.

The "cross" obviously more prominent with human not tech eye!

IMG_20200323_160609.jpg

• Like 2

Just managed to get a picture outside, continued trailing all day here too, obviously TPTB don't want this sunny weather to last!

Upload Failed

IMG_20200323_161715136_HDR.jpg

1.1 mb · Upload Failed

•  
  • Chemtrails.jpg.b41d393ab02d7ccdf8df7452544ba778.jpg
  • Like 2

This time yesterday I was able to count stars in the sky. It appears cloudless, but there's that lamppost reflection on the traces of the trail.

Private jets and some UK domestic flights are still allowed to operate. You should perhaps be aware that the Russians are taking the opportunity to 'monitor' our airspace, so the RAF are sending up the QRA aircraft to deter them, which may account for the unusual activity. This is not being mentioned on the MSM because a) they're not really interested and b) they're instructions are to frighten us all with the corona nonsense. Most military aircraft do not normally show on FR24 and it's a very inaccurate system anyway. I used to work in the aviation industry and I have personal experience of its' inaccuracy. Everyone quotes it as gospel, but very few people realise that it's run by a couple of aviation enthusiasts in Sweden! The sentence 'The Guardian considers it to be authoritative' should be a red flag in itself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flightradar24

On 3/20/2020 at 5:41 PM, HAARPING_On said:

Was out in the fields yesterday with my dogs and pointed out the beautiful clear blue skies and lack of chemtrails to my husband. He was blown away at how pretty it was. How calm everything felt. 

Posted (edited)
On 3/23/2020 at 5:44 AM, Vivian said:

The birds have gone mental and rabbits running outside in the day time...LOTS of them. Really hope this wakes up some people to the dangers of mass 5 G if just not having planes and cars around does this.

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1