Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ApocalypseMeditations

Stock market collapse

Recommended Posts

The collapse of the markets goes hand in hand with the massive fear porn they're pouring out of the news media.  The whole thing was setup to precipitate a collapse.  But, I think this time it's going to be different. I think there are very big agendas at play that requires the entire industrialized world to be completely on their knees, sick, frightened, and bankrupt so they can roll out the most sweeping global draconian laws ever enacted, including mandatory vaccines for corona, and the "reclassification" of retirement accounts.  The bailouts this time are going to be much bigger than before, and they're going to tell us that we're going to have to pay up front like they did in Cyprus.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These people are not going to let a good crisis like this go to waste.

 

Buy gold, silver, and barterable goods while you still can.  

 

I anticipate massive currency devaluations. They've fattened the pig and now its time for the butcher.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Gold now at £1,360.62

 

It was 1.280 when I advised people to buy gold two days ago. If you'd followed my advice you'd be quids in now.

 

The window is closing.

 

I can see £2,000 an ounce. 

 

This means fiat currency will be worth even less. House prices, food prices all will go up. That's why I don't horde cash in my bank account. It's a mug's game.

 

This is one thing Alex Jones got right.... if you stayed in gold when the Rothschilds shorted the market then now you're smiling.

 

If you bought gold at £700 an ounce, now you're laughing.

 

If you sold and lost your nerve....then too bad.


I sold some to pay off an overdraft and give me spending money when it was at 1200........but I've still got plenty.

 

Edited by Truthspoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before the mortgage collapse, Gold was at $200/oz.  Virtually ALL of financial advice that's spewed out by the society mouthpieces steers everyone towards stocks/bonds/mutual funds/IRA's and no one even thinks of Gold because they're steered away from it.  People who have been putting their money in Silver and Gold over the last 15 years are rich right now and will be from now on. They're permanently setup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2020 at 6:10 PM, Truthspoon said:

These people are not going to let a good crisis like this go to waste.

 

Buy gold, silver, and barterable goods while you still can.  

 

I anticipate massive currency devaluations. They've fattened the pig and now its time for the butcher.

 

 

ohh Truthspoon I hope you just mean this metaphorically and that you don´t really slaughter a pig :classic_ohmy::classic_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Moonlight said:

 

ohh Truthspoon I hope you just mean this metaphorically and that you don´t really slaughter a pig :classic_ohmy::classic_smile:

 

Well....if I was really hungry......I guess I'd have to....  Dunno........ 

 

What would you do if you were starving? 

 

If I had to kill it I'd do it the Halal way by putting a knife through it's windpipe, cartoid artery and jugular vein.....because frankly I couldn't think of any other method to take down a beast like that.......

 

At least then I'd be able to collect the blood and make black pudding.........

 

Maybe a new thread beckons.... 'How would YOU slaughter a pig if you were hungry?'

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's really interesting in all this is that silver hasn't taken off in the way that gold has. Market suppression or manipulation definitely at work here.

And for people with less cash to spare that is good news.

 

My advice would be to take a position on silver while you still can at reasonable prices... even if it's only £100 or so it will be a really worthwhile thing to do... 4 silver Britannias will always be worth more than 4 pieces of devalued paper currency come the day of reckoning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

What's really interesting in all this is that silver hasn't taken off in the way that gold has. Market suppression or manipulation definitely at work here.

And for people with less cash to spare that is good news.

 

My advice would be to take a position on silver while you still can at reasonable prices... even if it's only £100 or so it will be a really worthwhile thing to do... 4 silver Britannias will always be worth more than 4 pieces of devalued paper currency come the day of reckoning!

 

 

Totally agree. It's very strange...... silver will be perfect for bartering for goods and trading off the grid....much much more useful than Gold.

 

I think if a crisis truly develops then silver will come into its own as a kind of reserve currency.

 

Problem with silver is it's hard to buy coins that don't tarnish........my personal recommendations if you want to buy gold is by Britannia's, as you say, and/or silver Maria Theresa coins. They will last for hundreds of years.

 

I ought to buy some more in fact. A lovely coin.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you buy coins and store them properly without handling them they won't tarnish... at the end of the day it's about the 1 ounce of silver and not how pretty it looks! :-)

Buy some more. You won't regret it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

If you buy coins and store them properly without handling them they won't tarnish... at the end of the day it's about the 1 ounce of silver and not how pretty it looks! :-)

Buy some more. You won't regret it.

 

That's not true I'm afraid. 

 

If you look into it there is a history of American silver Eagles and Canadian gold and silver Maples being susceptible to tarnish.

 

I've owned gold Maples, sealed in mint plastic and American silver Eagles too, and they have both developed some kind of reactive tarnish, either they reacted to the plastic itself or some tiny element of the alloy.

 

This is one of the reasons it is so hard to find old Canadian Maple leaf coins, they simply don't last, they are unstable and are bought at bottom dollar scrap metal value (just under spot price) to be melted down.


The old Gold Maples with the old portraits of the Queen are gorgeous, and they were the first .9999 purity coins, but for some reasons, they are not stable.

 

I believe it may be connected to humidity..... but I'd rather buy a coin that I don't need to store in a vacuum chamber.....

 

Some coins are more susceptible to humidity than others...... but that is a fault of the coin....not the way it is kept.

 

Gold is supposed to be a noble, incorruptible metal after all.

 

I simple buy coins which don't tarnish.... and I have learned which ones won't.

 

Sovereigns for instance are great, Britannias, old French Francs, Swiss, German, old Spanish coins.... The St Gaudens Double Eagle, Krugerrand.... all good... the Aussie Nugget or Kangaroo. All great.

 

But the Canadian mint doesn't make the grade for some reason.

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

If you buy coins and store them properly without handling them they won't tarnish... at the end of the day it's about the 1 ounce of silver and not how pretty it looks! :-)

Buy some more. You won't regret it.

 

You lose the premium on a tarnished coin. Simple fact.

 

They are less desirable in the resale market. I've got about 10 American silver Eagles, all sealed...they still tarnished. I just won't buy them again.

 

I'll stick with Britannias. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1,330.16

 

Slight drop in gold price...if it falls under 1300 it wouldn't hurt to buy yourself a few nice gold sovereigns.

 

Shiny shiny, shiny piece of metal.


I like shiny metal. It's nice to have a pirate chest full of gold.

 

 

Garrrrrhh!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ56qoUEWtcMz2LdrpBaZP

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

 

You lose the premium on a tarnished coin. Simple fact.

 

They are less desirable in the resale market. I've got about 10 American silver Eagles, all sealed...they still tarnished. I just won't buy them again.

 

I'll stick with Britannias. 

 

Stand corrected! I own Britannias and  a few Maples... haven't looked at them in years - maybe it's time I made a check on them ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Well....if I was really hungry......I guess I'd have to....  Dunno........ 

  

What would you do if you were starving? 

 

If I had to kill it I'd do it the Halal way by putting a knife through it's windpipe, cartoid artery and jugular vein.....because frankly I couldn't think of any other method to take down a beast like that.......

 

At least then I'd be able to collect the blood and make black pudding.........

 

Maybe a new thread beckons.... 'How would YOU slaughter a pig if you were hungry?'

 

 

 

I'd also sing to it and tell him what a good pig he had been and he was sure to go to piggy heaven.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Well....if I was really hungry......I guess I'd have to....  Dunno........ 

 

What would you do if you were starving? 

 

If I had to kill it I'd do it the Halal way by putting a knife through it's windpipe, cartoid artery and jugular vein.....because frankly I couldn't think of any other method to take down a beast like that.......

 

At least then I'd be able to collect the blood and make black pudding.........

 

Maybe a new thread beckons.... 'How would YOU slaughter a pig if you were hungry?'

 

 

Halal slaughter not with pigs 😀
as Im very bad in killing something I would probably try to find some other food before I would go killing a pig :classic_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×