Anniebee

SO WHY ARE WE STAYING IN? QUARANTINE

So this is obviously political ....in plain sight

"Status of COVID-19

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria. They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (LOW OVERALL), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.

The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.

The need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response."

And am still reading about "selfish " young Floridians on the beach ( where 5 youths have contracted the virus)

Now they are thinking of closing the beaches. I reckon if we had great beaches and great weather it would have been the same here

Particularly in the light of it not being HCID! 

Have just fired off email to "my" MP 

• Like 3

Staying in, not allowed to play outside, also, many lose your businesses and everyone will be where they are supposed to be so they can be rounded up at leisure and end up "succumbing to corronavirus."

they are conditioning us like pavlovs dog

each day they will give us a new command and make sure we follow it or they will punish us

gradually we are being trained to roll over on command

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, muir said:

they are conditioning us like pavlovs dog

each day they will give us a new command and make sure we follow it or they will punish us

gradually we are being trained to roll over on command

it's a mad world out there.

People are being vilified for buying seeds and tins of paint because they are not essential.

Everyone seems to be a virtue signaller, taking photos of people walking together, queuing. how but the roads are.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Jack said:

People are being vilified for buying seeds and tins of paint because they are not essential.

Everyone seems to be a virtue signaller, taking photos of people walking together, queuing. how but the roads are.

I want to buy seeds and I want to buy a can of stain to finish my kitchen table.  I just want to plant tomato seeds for some starter plants for my neighbor's garden (she has a yard and garden spot, I don't).  I just don't want to go into Walmart to get the stain. I'll figure it out though hopefully.

Edited by yass

10 hours ago, Jack said:

I've been saying all along how ironic that this virus (if we believe the narrative) originated from communist China, and now we are seeing communist ideology everywhere. I see the UK's social conditioning of "See it, Say it, Sort it" is now being widely used. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sanctus2019 said:

Thanks for that link ...........

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”

This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:

"I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

What does this actually mean?It means that the Italian death toll figures could have been artificially inflated by up to 88%. If true, this would mean the total number of Italians who have actually died of Covid19 could be as low as ~700. Which would bring Italy, currently a statistical outlier in terms of Covid19 fatalities, well in line with the rest of the world.

It means thousands of deaths currently widely attributed to Covid19, and being used to justify the introduction of measures equating to medical martial law, may not have died of covid19 at all but of their serious chronic co-morbidity (cancer, heart disease etc.)."

• Like 6

So morrisons only has 5 people allowed in to shop and a massive queue outside.

At least Tesco`s wasn`t like that,but if you only take a basket if your with somebody else they are banned from going in quite an experience today,also 2 ambulances going around the car park looking to spread even more fear,my earlier fear from this now has totally dissapated entirely now,finding it more funny that anything,except for the deaths though which people are very heavily dense and can`t take this extra energies that are now coming in from the centre of the galaxy,felt some powerful energies earlier this week,like it was back in 2011 again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fifth element said:

So morrisons only has 5 people allowed in to shop and a massive queue outside.

This sounds like psychological preparation for food shortages and rationing 

d55db6338df7e647841a49f10c3ef981.jpg

There was food rationing in Britain from 1940 till 1954 !!... and most of Europe  .... 14 years of queuing up like this ... hours in line to get meager rations .... This is deeply embedded in the mass mind  , many of these people are reincarnated ...US ...and we have unconscious memories  of it ... and once we start queuing for food again  these  habits are reactivated and we tend to slip into the familiar routeen  again without a struggle  , it's sort of comforting . The ET controllers know all about this ....

The ET's know psychological preparation of the masses is important first ... So they have Bill Gates come out and tell us what's going to happen , the millions that will die . And more importantly hollywood has prepared us with literally 100's of plague related movies , going back 70 years 

On 3/24/2020 at 5:23 PM, Anniebee said:

Have just fired off email to "my" MP.

Have you asked your M.P. whether they themselves, which doesn't include any staff members or friends reading bits of it for them, had actually read through the Coronavirus Bill, before waving it through the House Of Commons? Has anyone else? I think this is a question that we should all now be asking of our M.P.'s, after it somehow became law with no amendments, other than a simple pledge to review it in 6 months time. We should say we want to discuss the 'odd issue' with them, so first need to make sure that they are up to speed on it. Insist on an answer too, before telling them what issues you might want to discuss. It is a perfectly fair question to ask. 

As for quarantining, I am very irritated about some elements of what is occurring. Let us say, hypothetically, that everything in Italy really is as bad as they say it is, in terms of the Coronavirus direct, death rate. Let us say, hypothetically, that we all accept the need for strict, social distancing measures. It still does not compute in my mind, not in the slightest, with some of the things we are being asked to do.

Restrictions inside shops and supermarkets, plus anywhere where people might be at close quarters i get.However, what's with all of the 'don't go out anywhere' bullshit? Well, apart from a daily shop, if essential, and a daily exercise. As long as you aren't mixing with anyone from a different household, then why on earth shouldn't you drive or walk anywhere you like and as often as you like? As long as you are observing strict, social distancing measures of course. Are they really going to nab one man and his dog, when walking on a seldom trodden path, high up on the South Downs? Probably... :classic_rolleyes: 

I have found BBC 'South Today' news, even though caught up in the fearmongering a bit, to have maintained quite a rational stance throughout all of this. Yesterday they showed a clip of 4 or 5 kids kicking a ball about in a wide open space, then clearly stated that these kids were asked what they were doing. It transpired that they were all from the same household. The message was that these kids were just left alone and there was no problem here. No kidding! And say when the weather gets better, a family living in the same household can't all just drive off somewhere remote for a nice picnic one day? Why not? There is a clear disconnect between the logic behind some of the rules being devised and what the said rules cover. Total bollocks.           

P.S. Oh, and I just loved how they sneaked in Cheltenham week, right before all of the tougher measures were introduced. The horses are a well known secret society tax on the British public, just in case anyone wasn't aware of that. :classic_smile: 

On 3/24/2020 at 9:19 PM, muir said:

Each day they will give us a new command and make sure we follow it or they will punish us.

They want to see exactly how far they can get. :classic_sad:

On 3/25/2020 at 8:48 AM, Sanctus2019 said:

I've been saying all along how ironic that this virus (if we believe the narrative) originated from communist China, and now we are seeing communist ideology everywhere. I see the UK's social conditioning of "See it, Say it, Sort it" is now being widely used. 

I reckon that we will soon see such slogans at the bottom of new Tony Blair posters. :classic_laugh:

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

This sounds like psychological preparation for food shortages and rationing 

d55db6338df7e647841a49f10c3ef981.jpg

There was food rationing in Britain from 1940 till 1954 !!... and most of Europe  .... 14 years of queuing up like this ... hours in line to get meager rations .... This is deeply embedded in the mass mind  , many of these people are reincarnated ...US ...and we have unconscious memories  of it ... and once we start queuing for food again  these  habits are reactivated and we tend to slip into the familiar routeen  again without a struggle  , it's sort of comforting . The ET controllers know all about this ....

The ET's know psychological preparation of the masses is important first ... So they have Bill Gates come out and tell us what's going to happen , the millions that will die . And more importantly hollywood has prepared us with literally 100's of plague related movies , going back 70 years 

And apparently they live for centuries...so.they know what passed before now,.while we.only know what.they think we must know and we remember so.little clearly

Look at this absolute insanity! I'm sure even our grandparents wouldn't have tolerated this in WWII Video only 6 seconds long 

" SO WHY ARE WE STAYING IN? QUARANTINE"

Well ... only cos you choose to ...I wouldn't do it ... find a like minded person and go and sit on a park bench together ....

If the police turn up , be friendly , say " I wasn't sure about the law ... I don't think the virus is that deadly" .. inform the police about the facts ... but don't push it too much ....They don't want to arrest you ... know when to say "sorry" and disperse ...

• Like 1

i thought it was made very clear

either 250,000 die

or

with lock down, 20,000 die

thats why. 

i have not heard any contrary scientific argument. 

there are some very very frightened people with copd, immunity issues, respiratory problems and other maladies

these people are high risk

medium risk are the % of public with long term illness

4 minutes ago, zArk said:

I thought it was made very clear

Driving to a remote location for a picnic, solely with the members of your household, is also very clear. It couldn't possibly affect any death statistics. I will happily listen to any scientific arguments to the contrary.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Driving to a remote location for a picnic, solely with the members of your household, is also very clear. It couldn't possibly affect any death statistics. I will happily listen to any scientific arguments to the contrary.

The trouble is

1) if (as happened) everyone does it then Its no longer a remote location

2) Remote areas have far fewer people and correspondingly much less support infrastructure - just a few Corona tourists falling ill in the Scottish highlands could rapidly overwhelm them - Hence the dont go to touristy areas request.

The problem is almost everyone thinks in isolation - if I do this then its fine - Few people think - but what if every one else does.

20 minutes ago, numnuts said:

It could be that by driving to the picnic area you might have a crash on the way or need hospital treatment, so you may clog up the hospitals

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Eldnah said:

The trouble is

1) if (as happened) everyone does it then Its no longer a remote location

2) Remote areas have far fewer people and correspondingly much less support infrastructure - just a few Corona tourists falling ill in the Scottish highlands could rapidly overwhelm them - Hence the dont go to touristy areas request.

The problem is almost everyone thinks in isolation - if I do this then its fine - Few people think - but what if every one else does.

The Scottish Highlands? Do you know just how much beautiful countryside there is in the U.K.? Countless, nice, beautiful wide spaces. I know exactly what you are saying, about many people thinking in isolation, and I agree with it. However, even if loads of households do this, then it still wouldn't be a problem. Getting households out and about for a picnic, which they certainly wouldn't all do every day, would actually save more lives. This is because the stress of staying indoors for so long would end up killing some people too. Stress does kill.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jack said:

It could be that by driving to the picnic area you might have a crash on the way or need hospital treatment, so you may clog up the hospitals

The benefit would easily outweigh the cost of such an unlikely occurrence.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Jack said:

Life isn't risk free. Having a nasty virus around doesn't change that.

Edited by theo102

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, theo102 said:

The PTB have whipped up so much hysteria that literally all common sense has gone out of the window. This can never be a good thing. :classic_sad: What if some people decide to go out for an extra stroll, between say midnight and 6am, due to feeling stressed? Would this activity also be demonised? Stay indoors citizens! Ridiculous. :classic_laugh:   

Edited by numnuts

@numnuts my mate cycles and is doing 50miles a day. stupid

what if he has an accident. vital emergency staff might just ignore him

be sensible. why risk a flat tyre, a break down, a crash? why risk a 411 missing? 

2 hours ago, theo102 said:

no, but this nasty virus is a new fella and will cause people to die especially those old, fraile, cpod, immune deficient

i do not want to feel responsible for betty, ron or my mates dying because i just had to demand my birth rights to roam