Phil

How in the world is this global plan being coordinated?

This is my very first post on here. Thanks for making this platform available!

I have felt for a long time that things in our world are "not as they seem," but I was beginning to think that maybe I was overreacting. I just recently discovered Mr. Icke's videos and books, and his insight has opened my eyes and literally changed my life!! It's almost like I'm seeing the world in color for the very first time! But when trying to share these truths with family and friends, even in very small doses, they look at me like I'm describing an alien abduction. I don't mind that at all — I know it's expected — but I want to ask for some advice from all of you to help me know how to best process this flood of truth I'm now learning.

Here are a few questions that are currently stumping me. I need to be able to settle these in my own mind before I can help anyone else. Please note — I am NOT being critical or negative by asking these questions, so please don't torch me. :) I'm asking because I genuinely can't resolve these concerns myself.

1. How is this global plan possibly being coordinated and carried out, especially when considering the fact that our government (USA) can't even run the Post Office or Department of Motor Vehicles properly? Our government is pretty much incompetent to get anything done! President Trump said he was "told" by his experts to shut the country down... so does that mean he is not part of this plan? Surely if all world leaders were not involved in this global plan, it could never be pulled off. 
  2. If the release of this "virus" — or the world's response to it — was pre-planned in order to destroy the economy and kill off the population, how — in real-world practical terms — could this possibly have been executed. For instance, who gave the initial orders for this to begin?... Did they call all the world leaders or all the media heads and say, "As of 'this' date, we're going to begin creating unfounded panic in the world population in order to begin our master plan," and everybody said, "Sounds great!" I ran a company for more than two decades, and heck, just trying to get all our "own" 80 or so employees to all pull off a coordinated, company-wide project was nearly impossible!
  3. If I picture this virus as being in the same category as something like chem trails, in the sense that they are both "broad-release" attacks, here's what I can't understand... The people behind these things have families, too... they have children and grandchildren they love. They must know that their own families are equally exposed to the risks of the virus, chem trails, etc. So do they just not care that their own family and friends — or themselves — are going to be negatively affected or even killed in the process? This doesn't make sense. 
  4. My mind was blown at the timing of Event-201, which was a "rehearsal" for the current pandemic. Here's what I can't understand... that event was NOT done in secret. Johns Hopkins and other media sources wrote about it, both before and after the event. Those press releases are dated and freely available online. Surely Bill Gates and all those involved would know that people would link them to this virus and ask questions about the insane similarities between the two! If this was a "plot", wouldn't they have held Event-201 in secret?

I'm just really struggling to put these pieces in place. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Phil

10 hours ago, Phil said:

How is this global plan possibly being coordinated and carried out, especially when considering the fact that our government (USA) can't even run the Post Office or Department of Motor Vehicles properly? Our government is pretty much incompetent to get anything done! President Trump said he was "told" by his experts to shut the country down... so does that mean he is not part of this plan? Surely if all world leaders were not involved in this global plan, it could never be pulled off. 

Authority that is presented to you has no actual power .... but you allow it.

Coordination is simply structured that you cannot see it .... unless you research it and then consider and learn from that which you find .... it is an individual perception of your experience.

All are part of the narrative presented to you .... what you do is your choice.

If you close your senses .... then anything told to you will become your truth .... stupidity is not limited to the stupid.

10 hours ago, Phil said:

If the release of this "virus" — or the world's response to it — was pre-planned in order to destroy the economy and kill off the population, how — in real-world practical terms — could this possibly have been executed. For instance, who gave the initial orders for this to begin?... Did they call all the world leaders or all the media heads and say, "As of 'this' date, we're going to begin creating unfounded panic in the world population in order to begin our master plan," and everybody said, "Sounds great!" I ran a company for more than two decades, and heck, just trying to get all our "own" 80 or so employees to all pull off a coordinated, company-wide project was nearly impossible!

You really have zero idea of where you are and what constructs this realm.

There are no world leaders .... there are puppets who do as instructed.

In effect .... yes. You do this at this point and then you do this at this point .... BUT it is so very much more.

It makes me sad to read this post :(

10 hours ago, Phil said:

If I picture this virus as being in the same category as something like chem trails, in the sense that they are both "broad-release" attacks, here's what I can't understand... The people behind these things have families, too... they have children and grandchildren they love. They must know that their own families are equally exposed to the risks of the virus, chem trails, etc. So do they just not care that their own family and friends — or themselves — are going to be negatively affected or even killed in the process? This doesn't make sense. 

This is not a 'broad' release .... it is using the promotion via media to create ti.

Psychopaths are 4-5 % of the population and sociopaths are another 15% .... How much do you think they care about 'family'?

In the UK alone .... that is 12 million arseholes.

Limited questions :(

10 hours ago, Phil said:

My mind was blown at the timing of Event-201, which was a "rehearsal" for the current pandemic. Here's what I can't understand... that event was NOT done in secret. Johns Hopkins and other media sources wrote about it, both before and after the event. Those press releases are dated and freely available online. Surely Bill Gates and all those involved would know that people would link them to this virus and ask questions about the insane similarities between the two! If this was a "plot", wouldn't they have held Event-201 in secret?

I take it that you have no concept within you of freewill .... That you must ASK the vampire in!

• Like 1

You seem quite selective in your assumptions. Whose hypothesis or argument are you questioning? Anyone specific? 

8 hours ago, Phil said:

1. How is this global plan possibly being coordinated and carried out, especially when considering the fact that our government (USA) can't even run the Post Office or Department of Motor Vehicles properly? Our government is pretty much incompetent to get anything done! President Trump said he was "told" by his experts to shut the country down... so does that mean he is not part of this plan? Surely if all world leaders were not involved in this global plan, it could never be pulled off.

This is the question - is all the patheticness we see within governments (take Brexit or the implementation of Universal Credit, for example) down to incompetence or is it like that by design? I have wondered this myself and come to the conclusion that it is by design. When they really want to push something through, such as the coronavirus emergency measures, it is done with masterful execution. But when it comes to helping the population with things that would benefit them, suddenly there is all this red tape, delays, lack of resource and reasons why it cannot be achieved. All part of keeping the masses confused and keeping up the illusion that governments are there for the people (and would do more if they could) when nothing could be further from the truth. It also keeps the masses divided and arguing over which resources need to go where rather than looking at the deeper issues and causes of societal inequity.

If you have been following David Icke, you should know that he says that all world leaders are in on the plan including Trump. Some forum members have a different view of Trump in that they feel he is working from within to "drain the swamp" but needs to present as though he is one of "them" (the controllers). Q Anons think he is dropping hints ("crumbs") to them that he is on our side but maybe this is a double bluff. I personally am undecided - I had thought until very recently that Trump was just a puppet. But with all the Q stuff gaining traction on the forum at present, and with all the coronavirus shit going down, perhaps I want to believe that there is some truth in the Q phenomenon after all.

8 hours ago, Phil said:

2. If the release of this "virus" — or the world's response to it — was pre-planned in order to destroy the economy and kill off the population, how — in real-world practical terms — could this possibly have been executed. For instance, who gave the initial orders for this to begin?... Did they call all the world leaders or all the media heads and say, "As of 'this' date, we're going to begin creating unfounded panic in the world population in order to begin our master plan," and everybody said, "Sounds great!" I ran a company for more than two decades, and heck, just trying to get all our "own" 80 or so employees to all pull off a coordinated, company-wide project was nearly impossible!

David Icke talks and writes about the secret government which has a stranglehold on the entire network of institutions including media, religion, politics, education, health, police and armed forces and more. This is a huge area which David has covered and too big to detail in this thread - it takes years of research to get a full handle on it. Perhaps you might want to re-read and re-watch David's work, the information on this forum and the old forum (which is currently not working but hopefully will be available again soon).

When you ask "who gave the initial orders for this to begin?", it seems as though you are expecting forum members to be personally acquainted with the controllers when, if you understood David's work, you should know that the controllers act in secret from the shadows. It seems like an odd question to ask Phil.

8 hours ago, Phil said:

3. If I picture this virus as being in the same category as something like chem trails, in the sense that they are both "broad-release" attacks, here's what I can't understand... The people behind these things have families, too... they have children and grandchildren they love. They must know that their own families are equally exposed to the risks of the virus, chem trails, etc. So do they just not care that their own family and friends — or themselves — are going to be negatively affected or even killed in the process? This doesn't make sense.

I have wondered the same thing as you regarding chemtrails and this remains one area of the conspiracy that I am not entirely convinced by. Somebody I have discussed this with has suggested to me that perhaps the controllers aren't concerned about the effects of spraying as they hold the antidote. One thing I think we can be sure on though is geoengineering - there is enough evidence out there to confirm that heavy metals, such as barium and aluminium, are being sprayed into the atmosphere in some places to supposedly combat climate change.

Regarding the coronavirus, it is my view that this is another strain of regular flu so I wouldn't place it in the category of a "broad-release" attack. The public's perception is currently being managed on an exponential level to make it seem as though this virus is more deadly than it is - there has therefore been no need to release a bio-weapon which, as you say, could potential infect the controllers too.

8 hours ago, Phil said:

4. My mind was blown at the timing of Event-201, which was a "rehearsal" for the current pandemic. Here's what I can't understand... that event was NOT done in secret. Johns Hopkins and other media sources wrote about it, both before and after the event. Those press releases are dated and freely available online. Surely Bill Gates and all those involved would know that people would link them to this virus and ask questions about the insane similarities between the two! If this was a "plot", wouldn't they have held Event-201 in secret?

My view on this is that the controllers take pleasure in revealing their plans to those who see through the illusion. They like to tease the truth community - being psychopaths, they derive pleasure out of this. They think that there is nothing that we can do about it as most people blindly trust in authorities and, even when presented with facts, people won't want their cognitive dissonance disturbed and will thus find a way to minimise or rationalise these facts into a more acceptable version of what they feel is the truth.

On a separate note, we have a number of members called Phil who usually present as skeptical - for example, there was phil stone who got banned and now there is Grayphil on the coronavirus mega thread. Is it because Phil rhymes with pill and shill? Or is it just a coincidence? *(Rhetorical questions)*

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@Mitochondrial Eve Thank you very much for such a thoughtful and detailed reply. I truly appreciate your time! 

You are right in suggesting that I should read and watch more of David Icke’s materials. I just recently discovered him, so I’m brand new to all this and I have a lot to learn. To those of you who have known about all this for years, I guess I can understand why my questions might not have been phrased correctly. Maybe it’s because I don’t even know the right wording for all the things I’m trying to figure out. Learning just the little bit I’ve already learned has been a lot to process... sort of like taking a drink from a fire hydrant.

But I was honestly disappointed at the condescending and accusatory replies I got before yours. Seems childish that anyone would be so opposed to helping someone else learn. I certainly don’t expect forum members to be personally aquatinted with the controllers who work behind the scenes, and after re-reading my question, I can see now how my wording could have implied that. I’m just so intensely curious now about how all this works that perhaps I’m a bit over-eager in my desire to try and figure out how the pieces fit together. But the way you explained it makes perfect sense, so thanks again for taking the time to reply the way you did and for pointing me onward in the right direction!

Edited by Phil
  • Like 2

Welcome to the forum Phil .... questions are excellent , it's the only way we truly learn ... keep them coming 

Q1 ... Yes all government institutions malfunction ... this is by design to sabotage society .... the virus couldn't be coordinated effectively globally by humans .. The real controllers are ET's .. reptilian shapeshifters ... their tech is vastly advanced , they mind influence all humans , particularly politicians to make bad decisions. 

Q2 ... As above .. 90% of leaders are not in on any plan ... there maybe some who use the virus as an opportunity to further their own political goals 

Q3... As above ... the scientist who may have engineered the virus were working in a bio ware fare lab ... they are told it's important work for national defense , so humans may have created .. then a black ops team steal and release it , these would be under the ultimate direction of the very few people who do know the whole plan , rothshilds and royalty ... they cannot say no , since they fear the real controllers of it all , the ET's 

Q4... Bill Gates is probably one of the few who knows most of the plan . He just doesn't care , he's been killing people with vaccines for decades has been exposed , and still gets away with it ... He believes he's untouchable . 

• Like 1

@oz93666 Thanks very much! What you've written here is tremendously helpful.

It's also a bit overwhelming. The part about the reptilians... man, that's the biggest leap for me to take. Being so new to all this, and coming from the upbringing I had (staunch conservative programming), this whole ET thing is really going to require enormous disciple on my part to understand. It's like having to learn a whole new language. But it has been becoming increasingly clear to me that the old way of thinking I was raised in has kept me boxed in and totally blind to what my eyes are now beginning to see. I'm both thankful and a bit freaked out to finally be breaking out of that box! 

As I mentioned, I'm really new to David Icke's material, so I've only just dipped my toes into the water, so to speak. I've heard him mention the reptilians twice in the videos I've watched so far, and honestly, that part made me stop and ask, "Is this guy for real?!" Surely, surely anyone coming from the typical upbringing like me would pause and wonder the same thing. But what kept me pressing on and believing that he's telling the truth is — not only does he have one of the most brilliant minds I've encountered, but it's abundantly clear that he genuinely cares for people and is doing all this for the right reasons. So I'll continue replacing my old understanding of reality with what I'm now learning, and I look forward to the day when it all clicks.

Thanks for all this helpful feedback. I'm very grateful for your time! If there are any specific videos or documents that would help someone in my position put a good foundation in place on all these matters, I'd be eager to know about them.

21 hours ago, Phil said:

How is this global plan possibly being coordinated and carried out, especially when considering the fact that our government (USA) can't even run the Post Office or Department of Motor Vehicles properly?

I would consider the possibility that your government is set up to fail. It is being sabotaged in millions of ways much like the chinese punishment of 'death by a thousand cuts'

The idea is to bring society to failure so that it will then accept an alternative put forward by the elites themselves: problem, reaction, solution

@muir I believe you are 100% right. This is one reason I began looking into all these things that I'm finally becoming awakened to.

So in light of that trajectory for our country, what is the best course of action for someone like me and my family to take? I guess I haven't gone far enough into David Icke's materials yet to hear what he suggests about this. I certainly don't want to just sit around, accept the inevitable, and become a victim. How do we take action and prepare? Or is that even possible against such a powerful regime? 

Thanks for your input.

Thing is @Phil .... I don't trust you.

Vastly too many have asked the same questions as you and all it shows is that .... You have not done any research into the subjects discussed here.

Like these ....

1 hour ago, Phil said:

what is the best course of action for someone like me and my family to take?

So you require another to tell you what to do .... research it and then make up your own mind (yes talk to like minded individuals but you must have done some leg work to begin with)

1 hour ago, Phil said:

I guess I haven't gone far enough into David Icke's materials yet to hear what he suggests about this.

Same thing .... It is not down to another to create your experience .... walk your own path after having determined what you consider as correct via your own research.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

I certainly don't want to just sit around, accept the inevitable, and become a victim.

Then don't.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

How do we take action and prepare?

Again the same appeal to authority .... Act your self.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Or is that even possible against such a powerful regime? 

Now fear, doom and gloom .... thus you do not know anything about this sphere of alternative information.

7 minutes ago, ink said:

Thing is @Phil .... I don't trust you.

Vastly too many have asked the same questions as you and all it shows is that .... You have not done any research into the subjects discussed here.

Like these ....

So you require another to tell you what to do .... research it and then make up your own mind (yes talk to like minded individuals but you must have done some leg work to begin with)

Same thing .... It is not down to another to create your experience .... walk your own path after having determined what you consider as correct via your own research.

Then don't.

Again the same appeal to authority .... Act your self.

Now fear, doom and gloom .... thus you do not know anything about this sphere of alternative information.

You're being a bit harsh on him? 

• Thanks 1

@ink Dude, he is new and confused.  Asking questions is the start of the path to wisdom.  Let him ask, let others answer.  Your answers are condescending and come across somewhat mystical - this is not useful for someone asking questions.

• Thanks 2

@Yasmina I would have given you a like but am out of likes for the day (Thanks, Corona virus lol!)! Thanks for yours!

Just now, Yasmina said:

You're being a bit harsh on him? 

Thank you Yas ....

Yes I can be .... I have no excuse .... it just winds me up at times when people will not do any research for themselves.

It comes over as wishing to be spoon fed and all that will accomplish, in my consideration, is .... nothing!

And I can be an arse :(

3 minutes ago, Xander said:

@ink Dude, he is new and confused.  Asking questions is the start of the path to wisdom.  Let him ask, let others answer.  Your answers are condescending and come across somewhat mystical - this is not useful for someone asking questions.

Thank you for your advice Xander .... I do not mean to be condescending but I know that much I say is even off the beaten path of alternative thoughts.

Sometimes it is hard to put across that which I wish to .... that is my failing.

I have seen many brand new members ask the same questions and each time they end up being the exact same thing .... So it a bit like a 'cry wolf' interaction.

The same type of questions over and over and over .... all end up the same interaction.

I am going to be wrong at one point .... but is this that point?

I do not know and nor can you.

I believe that I am correct when I say that to ask the questions put here .... are questions which someone should already have their own thoughts about.

But it is not just about that ....

Someone joins and knows how to use the software .... and as a mod I can see the email address .... so sometimes I check it out.

But you are correct .... I can be a prick.

@ink Yeah, not trying to be a dick to you!  It is difficult because as you say, some just want spoon feeding and it is hard to tell.  And again, when you see it many times it becomes harder than ever to sort the wheat from the chaff.

One thing with this is that the questions are relevant to current situation, and also show some thought behind them. To me it comes across as someone who is trying to reify things in the context of the pandemic.  Think they should be guided and helped.  Can't be easy being new to this and trying to riddle the pandemic!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Xander said:

Think they should be guided and helped.  Can't be easy being new to this and trying to riddle the pandemic!

Cool .... will you take on the responsibility for them then .... a mentor if you will .... and I shall leave them alone?

their posts become your posts .... the sins of the father become the sons!

1 minute ago, ink said:

Cool .... will you take on the responsibility for them then .... a mentor if you will .... and I shall leave them alone?

their posts become your posts .... the sins of the father become the sons!

Haha sins of the father! I am not very good at explaining things tbh.  Also have a warped view of things, my own slant if you like.

2 minutes ago, Xander said:

Haha sins of the father! I am not very good at explaining things tbh.  Also have a warped view of things, my own slant if you like.

Ok .... but as both you and Yasmina have told me that I am being harsh .... then unless 'guidelines' are breached, I shall back down and leave alone.

:)

@ink Good Lord! Never mind... I won't post anything else. I'll just move on. I have no interest in being verbally accosted, accused and belittled every time I try to ask something.

Fact is, I've stated clearly that I am NEW to this and I AM doing my own research. I spent almost 3 hours last night reading about the origins of the Sabbatean movement, Jacob Frank, the events of 1666, etc. because I knew nothing about it. I'm simply asking for input from people who have probably spent years in this field to help make sure I'm understanding some of the key points properly.

I've also stated clearly the kind of background I grew up in. None of this global corruption stuff may be new or confusing to YOU, but it is to ME. If you were trying to learn and understand a specialized field like psychobiology or biotechnology, my guess is, you'd be asking questions, too, along with doing your own research. Why don't you try extending grace to others instead of being so pompous and inconsiderate.

You're supposed to be a good representative of Mr. Icke's forums. I can tell you, you're the exact opposite of that! You've given him a bad name. 

I'm amazed at the people who get a little bit of power on forums. I'm sure their job isn't always easy, but whose is?! They always enjoy flexing their muscles to let everyone know that they're in charge. It's like they're still angry because they weren't allowed to be the hall monitor or the crossing guard in elementary school. Sure, do your job, enforce the policies, but there's absolutely no reason to be so bloody arrogant and snarky. And saying you don't trust someone who you don't even know... that pretty much says it all. Seriously, who does that to another person?! 

So congratulations for driving me away. I'll let you get on with patrolling your precious forum and showing everyone your sheriff's badge. And I'm sure you'll use this as a reason to say, "See there, I told you Phil wasn't for real." That'll make you feel good and satisfy your need to be right. But you're WRONG in this case. Shame on you. There's way too much trouble and pain in this world already without me having to put up with this. 

To all the other people on here who expressed such kindness and offered to help me, I really do appreciate it. But I will not waste my time on here any longer. 

10 hours ago, Phil said:

Good Lord! Never mind... I won't post anything else. I'll just move on.

If you stay or leave, that is your choice .... You have not posted against any 'guidelines' and have not been subject to any moderation.

10 hours ago, Phil said:

I have no interest in being verbally accosted, accused and belittled every time I try to ask something.

If you felt that my posts were 'out of order' .... then you should have reported them to the moderation team!

Yes I am a moderator .... but I am also a member and unless you see

Mod Note:

before my posts, then I am posting as a member and as such can be moderated just as any other member!

There are 'rules' in place for such events.

As a member .... I post as I consider correct to do so. I can be rather harsh or abrupt at times and I have been warned in the past. I still carry the warning point.

In this thread I answered your posts as a member .... you didn't like my answers .... no need to run away but that is your decision!

As a moderator .... I try to be fair and limit any bias .... but it is not required that i give you a warm hug when you walk in the door.

10 hours ago, Phil said:

And I'm sure you'll use this as a reason to say, "See there, I told you Phil wasn't for real."

I currently do not know if you are 'real' or not .... as a member, I said that I did not trust you .... and I still don't!

Personally I think that if all this is new to you .... then your going to need much thicker skin, especially when you research certain subjects!

16 minutes ago, ink said:

I currently do not know if you are 'real' or not .... as a member, I said that I did not trust you .... and I still don't!

Personally I think that if all this is new to you .... then your going to need much thicker skin, especially when you research certain subjects!

Ink !! You have just derailed this thread from a very worthwhile discussion into bickering ...

It's extremely valuable for US , the broad membership to be challenged by specific questions ... It helps organize our ideas ...

Asking direct questions is the way forward , it shows the one asking HAS been thinking about the subject and has issues 

4 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Ink !! You have just derailed this thread from a very worthwhile discussion into bickering ...

My first 2 posts in this thread contained my answers and thoughts regarding posts made .... I didn't bicker.

The most you could say is that I should know better than to continue off topic discussion within a thread .... even though I am just replying to other members posts .... aimed at me!

Such as now.

Posted (edited)

So ... keep the questions coming Phil ...We love em . 

Well I do ... I always jump in to answer ... Most posts are people expressing their own ideas , defending their own ideas , they are often fixed and unreachable. 

Edited by oz93666

This is for @Phil .... who has been on today ....

I reported myself to the moderation team and the feedback I got was that I am being somewhat of an 'arse' within this thread and to stop it!

So fine I shall.

If I have offended you by my harsh and abrupt replies .... I apologize.

Now as a moderator .... If you wish this thread to be 'cleaned' of off topic posts and just leave the wanted replies .... let either me or another mod know?

6 hours ago, ink said:

This is for @Phil .... who has been on today ....

I reported myself to the moderation team and the feedback I got was that I am being somewhat of an 'arse' within this thread and to stop it!

So fine I shall.

If I have offended you by my harsh and abrupt replies .... I apologize.

Now as a moderator .... If you wish this thread to be 'cleaned' of off topic posts and just leave the wanted replies .... let either me or another mod know?

It's a Good moderator that can admit when he's made a mistake , Ink  ... We all make em.