Sign in to follow this  
oz93666

Update from Paradise ... You still have time to prepare

Posted (edited)

I went out today for the first time since corona appeared months ago . I rarely venture out from my jungle farm retreat (in Thailand) , let the GF do the shopping  ... spend my time building , recently it's been very dry so  have been irrigating the durian trees .... and lots of loafing around 

Well the supermarkets are all fully stocked ! I would imagine it's the same where you are , so we've had plenty of warning and time to prepare and get food in ....

You do need food stockpiled to prepare for engineered shortages coming , and to avoid the vaccine ... " And none could buy (or sell) unless they carried the Mark of the Vaccine on their right arm or forehead ...Revelations 13 2 ) 

They won't go hunting you down to inject you ... just require you're papers show you are up to date before you can have food. ...

Things you should buy ....Chick peas for making humas and sprouting 

Sunflower seeds (in some pet food shops) for sprouting  ... mung beans , alfalfa , dries peas  all for sprouting ... Sprouts are the healthiest and most cost effective food . Then all of the usual things , baked beans... biscuits etc 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

Your advice Oz is sound, but in my opinion there won't be food shortages any time soon. During this lock down phase they

want populations happy, with lots of food and even more TV.  If there were serious food shortages, there would be more

unrest than there is now.

19 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Your advice Oz is sound, but in my opinion there won't be food shortages any time soon. During this lock down phase they

want populations happy, with lots of food and even more TV.  If there were serious food shortages, there would be more

unrest than there is now.

See this short video ( and dozens like them on Youtube) .... Unprecedented anomalous weather conditions  destroying crops everywhere ... certainly done by ET's ...

Trump , Boris and  leaders in other countries    sealing borders so migrant agricultural workers don't plant or harvest food .. food shortages are inevitable , by design ...

We should be clear about who we mean by "They" ...Who are the They who are doing this ???

I don't believe for one moment 99% of UK politians are in on this ... I doubt if even Boris knows the plan ... rothschilds and the queen probably know ...Trump probably does not understand ...most of these people are mind control manipulated by the ET's ... the real puppet masters . 

• Thanks 1

Perhaps if modern large supermarkets were built to a better specification they would be multi-storey  brick buildings with much more space dedicated to storage and then the supermarket "chains" wouldn't be so reliant on the just in time system with it's centralized warehouses and associated trucking.

What there is fine when all is well but poor in the case of emergencies be it natural, man made or the just Democrats getting in.:classic_unsure:

Same goes for US big Ag in general with it's big machinery and big fields and the shipping of produce, animals, fertilizer, pesticides and animal feed big distances.

6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I went out today for the first time since corona appeared months ago . I rarely venture out from my jungle farm retreat (in Thailand) , let the GF do the shopping  ... spend my time building , recently it's been very dry so  have been irrigating the durian trees .... and lots of loafing around 

Well the supermarkets are all fully stocked ! I would imagine it's the same where you are , so we've had plenty of warning and time to prepare and get food in ....

You do need food stockpiled to prepare for engineered shortages coming , and to avoid the vaccine ... " And none could buy (or sell) unless they carried the Mark of the Vaccine on their right arm or forehead ...Revelations 13 2 ) 

They won't go hunting you down to inject you ... just require you're papers show you are up to date before you can have food. ...

Things you should buy ....Chick peas for making humas and sprouting 

Sunflower seeds (in some pet food shops) for sprouting  ... mung beans , alfalfa , dries peas  all for sprouting ... Sprouts are the healthiest and most cost effective food . Then all of the usual things , baked beans... biscuits etc 

And that is the difference between some of us oz,...you escape to Thailand like a coward, while I will gladly fight politicians with my own fists.

Great diet advice, though, as I think that in a shortage situation, meat would dissapear first.

• Like 1

Just now, megatron3 said:

And that is the difference between some of us oz,...you escape to Thailand like a coward, while I will gladly fight politicians with my own fists.

Great diet advice, though, as I think that in a shortage situation, meat would dissapear first.

Meat!! No one in their right mind would eat pieces of dead animals .... Reptilians do 

You will gladly fight politicians with your own  fists?? ... well what's holding you back ?? go for it ! ... the reality is more likely you are stuck in a flat somewhere and see no way of escape , caught like a rat in a trap  ... 

I have a well coordinated strategy ... stay alive as long as possible  , as comfortably as possible secure and free of fear ...

In this relaxed mindset I can Pray effectively , which in my understanding is the only way out of this .. we are in a Spiritual Battle 

Fighting politicians is not a solution   

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Meat!! No one in their right mind would eat pieces of dead animals .... Reptilians do 

You will gladly fight politicians with your own  fists?? ... well what's holding you back ?? go for it ! ... the reality is more likely you are stuck in a flat somewhere and see no way of escape , caught like a rat in a trap  ... 

I have a well coordinated strategy ... stay alive as long as possible  , as comfortably as possible secure and free of fear ...

In this relaxed mindset I can Pray effectively , which in my understanding is the only way out of this .. we are in a Spiritual Battle 

Well said oz, would love to be your next door neighbour in sunny Thailand , ...and though I am not a vegetarian ..I still relapse from time to time, my sister cleared her blood pressure by going vegetarian and doing exercise just those two things without aid of meds...run out of ability.ity to give champion cup response....

Edited by Anniebee
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

You would be surprised at how many people still enjoy meat,..

And I am glad to say they did not manage to 'trap' me in this state of fear and never will, and my location does not matter as long as I keep that peace.

We need actual effective solutions oz, not praying to whatever deity you happen to choose. Nothing is 'holding me back' from fighting politicians either, right now I just value my freedom, but when all hell breaks loose,I guess law will be easier to break.

1 minute ago, megatron3 said:

You would be surprised at how many people still enjoy meat,..

And I am glad to say they did not manage to 'trap' me in this state of fear and never will, and my location does not matter as long as I keep that peace.

We need actual effective solutions oz, not praying to whatever deity you happen to choose. Nothing is 'holding me back' from fighting politicians either, right now I just value my freedom, but when all hell breaks loose,I guess law will be easier to break.

I believe oz has found his solution....which is to live abroad in a place where he feels free and the sun regularly shines...each to his own megatron

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anniebee said:

I believe oz has found his solution....which is to live abroad in a place where he feels free and the sun regularly shines...each to his own megatron

Good for him, yet I don't see how it is helping us find a way out of our crisis..

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I think most of the supermarkets are well stocked as I explained earlier. 

Keep the masses happy with food and TV!  so they do not protest.

Has anyone experienced severe food shortages.

Governments borrowing money from central banks at interest, which the taxpayer has to repay.

Expect increased taxes, unemployment, higher death rates because of the lock down and massive austerity in the years to come.

Research fractional reserve banking.

Edited by Golden Retriever

1 hour ago, megatron3 said:

you escape to Thailand like a coward,

Really ??
'Coward' ?
Nice. Real nice.
Choosing to locate somewhere idyllic and safe is cowardice ?
Jealous much ? 
l'd like to have some land and a property of my own in such a location.
Good luck to them...... :classic_wink:

13 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Really ??
'Coward' ?
Nice. Real nice.
Jealous much ? 

Thanks BC .... I have thrown out the invitation many times to anyone on this forum who want's to join me here ... my (GF's)  land is VERY big ....

A member on the old forum , jikwan did visit ... he's an English guy in his sixties ... he's been living here as a Buddhist monk for many years ! ... shaved head , orange robe , he doesn't need a visa or money ,  just a begging bowl ... he lived in my underground bunker for a month ... lost touch with him now ..

One member of this forum is thinking of coming  out , we PM ... although flights might have ended now! 

To me it seems you are not any better than all these other people with endless of fears. You do know that sunflower seeds btw is as bad to eat as tomatoes, they are being sprayed with so much poison you would be better off doing heroin weekly.

And i have faith in humanity, when the time comes they will help each other. Farmers will provide food, and beside you can more or less eat all the things in your garden that everyone call weed. Instead of being selfish like your post and mentality is out of fear, you should prepare people for helping each other, and make sure that people know this virus is nothing but the normal flue that goes each year that 30 million people die from. Just now they have named it and highligt it in media for some reason we do not know. We can speculate yes, but we cant know at this point. Just dont give in for the fear, thats what will destroy us. Its not like we gonna live forever in these bodies anyway, drop the fear of dying and you will become more loving.

1 hour ago, megatron3 said:

Good for him, yet I don't see how it is helping us find a way out of our crisis..

Perhaps that is not his calling unless you are a "David icke" type which few of us are, I do like "his" solution. many have relocated to various countries around the world( brit expats all over)...but even this is a brave step for many, and others still dont have the resources to do this...but I know that many more will do as he has done...

What is your proposal megatron......I reckon that is a challenging question for most inc myself

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

Really ??
'Coward' ?
Nice. Real nice.
Jealous much ? 

Not jealous of living in a 3rd world country at all, no 😀 

Moving and forgetting is the easiest option. Looks like oz just couldn't handle big city life. I do wish him luck too, don't get that wrong. xx

25 minutes ago, Anniebee said:

Perhaps that is not his calling unless you are a "David icke" type which few of us are, I do like "his" solution. many have relocated to various countries around the world( brit expats all over)...but even this is a brave step for many, and others still dont have the resources to do this...but I know that many more will do as he has done...

What is your proposal megatron......I reckon that is a challenging question for most inc myself

Much like their murderous ancestors involved in colonialism, too many brits nowadays are sadly moving to countries where they don't belong. It's not brave at all, and in a public unrest those foreigners would be hit first.

I don't have a proposal at all Anniebee, just here to expand my horizons.

36 minutes ago, megatron3 said:

Much like their murderous ancestors involved in colonialism, too many brits nowadays are sadly moving to countries where they don't belong. It's not brave at all, and in a public unrest those foreigners would be hit first.

I don't have a proposal at all Anniebee, just here to expand my horizons.

You could very well be right megatron ....my only advice is to calm the chatter in the mind which reduces fear of all sorts of things, whitechestnut by Bach flowers helps me, and have noticed price sky rocket on Amazon this last week....wretches!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Thanks BC .... I have thrown out the invitation many times to anyone on this forum who want's to join me here ... my (GF's)  land is VERY big ....

A member on the old forum , jikwan did visit ... he's an English guy in his sixties ... he's been living here as a Buddhist monk for many years ! ... shaved head , orange robe , he doesn't need a visa or money ,  just a begging bowl ... he lived in my underground bunker for a month ... lost touch with him now ..

One member of this forum is thinking of coming  out , we PM ... although flights might have ended now! 

l might come visit one day.
One of my friends here in the UK is from Thailand and visits at least once a year.
l've been invited along. They have extended family and plenty of places to stay.
lf l do, l'll get in touch :classic_smile:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Are you serious oz? I mean really serious? 

Hi, by the way! Sorry, bad mannered of me.

6 hours ago, Aalob said:

Are you serious oz? I mean really serious? 

Sure ... It might be a bit reckless ... inviting anyone and everyone to join me ... I am very reclusive , but the land is about 15 football pitches in size , partly overgrown jungle with a river , so people can spread out ... plenty of bamboo to build , or can buy pre-fad dwelling or build conventionally ... in normal times visa's are a hassle , but all that is breaking down now since people visiting here can't get flights home ... you will need cash to get established , then plenty of food from the land.  

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, oz93666 said:

See this short video ( and dozens like them on Youtube) .... Unprecedented anomalous weather conditions  destroying crops everywhere ... certainly done by ET's ...

Trump , Boris and  leaders in other countries    sealing borders so migrant agricultural workers don't plant or harvest food .. food shortages are inevitable , by design ...

We should be clear about who we mean by "They" ...Who are the They who are doing this ???

I don't believe for one moment 99% of UK politians are in on this ... I doubt if even Boris knows the plan ... rothschilds and the queen probably know ...Trump probably does not understand ...most of these people are mind control manipulated by the ET's ... the real puppet masters . 

Oz you know who 'they' are ,, (If not why not),,

…… the Zionist Satanist Masonic Brigade ,, which includes all the ancient Royal Bloodlines ,, ie ,, those David has extensively talked about ,,

You are clearly scared of them ,, coz you ran away to your jungle paradise. ,,

Hopefully you will survive ,, and they won't find your little paradise full of coconut and banana trees ,,

When they destroy all of us ,, hopefully you can propagate and build you own new world order. In your island paradise jungle.

oz ,, how long will 'they' allow you to live in island jungle paradise? They control everything ,, technology etc ,,

They own all the money ,, and money = power = control ,,

Edited by jupiter12
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Yep ,, 

and lions and cats and dogs and 99% of the animal kingdom ,, mainly animals born with canine teeth ,,

Image result for funny lion

10 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

oz ,, how long will 'they' allow you live in island jungle paradise? They control everything ,, technology etc ,,

Longer than l'll be living in SW London.....LOL :classic_laugh:
That's a head start at least..

• Like 1