Sign in to follow this  
oz93666

Update from Paradise ... You still have time to prepare

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jupiter12 said:

Oz you know who 'they' are ,, (If not why not),,

…… the Zionist Satanist Masonic Brigade ,, which includes all the ancient Royal Bloodlines ,, ie ,, those David has extensively talked about ,,

Again , I think this is an oversimplification . Things (between humans )are run like a militarily operation ...need to know basis  , the people at the top delight in miss leading and giving false  and limited information to those lower down in their own gang ...

Let's take Boris as an example ... He is part of one of these bloodlines , jewish , related to the royals ... nettyroyalblog.nl/genealogy/the-royal-ancestry-of-boris-johnson-the-queens-14th-prime-minister/

Image result for boris johnson rothschilds

But I don't get the impression he's clued in on the whole agenda... If I were Mr Rothschild I would keep him mostly in the dark ,  He Doesn't Need to Know... and will do a much more convincing performance that way  , not only to the public , but to his cabinet who are mostly decent chaps ... So he may not have known the virus was coming ... he blunders around , first saying , "ignore it , let it run" ... then seeing the way events unfold elsewhere changes tack and goes for lock down  observers at all levels see he's caught off guard , and the idea of conspiracy in high places is dismissed . 

That said , look at this article from infowars .....

In the months prior to the most ferocious stock market crash in history and the eruption of the biggest public health crisis of our generation, we witnessed the biggest exodus of corporate CEOs that we have ever seen. 

And as you will see below, corporate insiders also sold off billions of dollars worth of shares in their own companies just before the stock market imploded.

It does seem odd that so many among the corporate elite would be so exceedingly “lucky” all at the same time.... https://www.infowars.com/why-did-hundreds-of-ceos-resign-just-before-the-world-started-going-absolutely-crazy/

So these corporate elite , who were lower down in the pecking order than Boris ... Bill Gates was one of them .. were obviously tipped off Something was coming , and they need to sell up to protect globalist assets ... They needed to be told 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

No, just hire someone to shop for you. Or, order food on the internet. That way, you don't have to get vaccinated.

Or, you could utilize a local supermarket where you don't need to show the vaccine stamp.

Edited by TrueSon

12 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Longer than l'll be living in SW London.....LOL :classic_laugh:
That's a head start at least..

Things will not end well for our oz here, because fear (that he claims he doesn't have) drove him to move (escape) in the first place. Also, not really a smart idea to invite people from this forum there, but I hope they enjoy their little paradise they have whipped up, while it lasts lol.

29 minutes ago, TrueSon said:

No, just hire someone to shop for you. Or, order food on the internet. That way, you don't have to get vaccinated.

Or, you could utilize a local supermarket where you don't need to show the vaccine stamp.

Dah ... You don't think the politicians will close all those loop holes ! 

Very soon a vaccine will be ready and politicians will want to make sure everybody gets  it .. of course ....  you've seen the problem a plague causes ,  lock down ...economic collapse , we just can't have that!! So it will be compulsory , for the good of society ( and most politicians and the public  will believe that) 

Now whether or not  they do use food to achieve this is not certain ...it's just one possibility ... another option is check points on the roads ... visits to your dwellings , but they will be focused on getting everyone .

13 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Longer than l'll be living in SW London.....LOL :classic_laugh:
That's a head start at least..

LOL ....

"The Security Of Illusion" that song title describes best how some people desperately try to cling on to any sort of 'security' they can get...  :classic_wink:

Seriously oz, just think for a second, one match is all it takes to instantly wipe it all away! It really is that simple.

You don't need frickin ETs or military running around, combing woods and jungles, looking for preppers in their bunkers. It's enough to just set the whole jungle on fire.

One of these...

Matches-on-fire245.jpg

And all your banana and coconut trees are gone... and if you're really lucky you somehow survive...

5d5d5477cd978402151bdb00?width=800&forma

1 hour ago, metak88 said:

Seriously oz, just think for a second, one match is all it takes to instantly wipe it all away! It really is that simple.

You don't need frickin ETs or military running around, combing woods and jungles, looking for preppers in their bunkers. It's enough to just set the whole jungle on fire.

If you lived here you would know it's definitely not that easy ..Zero forest fires in Thailand ... and that's despite farmers regularly burning off the brush as a way to clear land ... Fires just don't get a grip in wetish climates ... also the type of trees are probably a factor ....

Considering all the possible dangers ahead I am convinced this sort of location offers the best solution ... mostly the climate , lack of intrusive government , and abundant food ...

Humans were just not designed to live in the UK it's too fucking cold ... and no food growing anywhere  

Just look at it !! see anything you can eat there???

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, megatron3 said:

Things will not end well for our oz here, because fear (that he claims he doesn't have) drove him to move (escape) in the first place. Also, not really a smart idea to invite people from this forum there, but I hope they enjoy their little paradise they have whipped up, while it lasts lol.

What ever drove him to be there.........there he is.
And he seems happy. And so he should be..
A forum member has already benefited from Oz's kindness and trust.
lf things don't go as bad as the MM would have us believe, you never know, l might get to visit.
While it lasts......while anything lasts.....the only thing that doesn't change is change.

23 hours ago, metak88 said:

"The Security Of Illusion" that song title describes best how some people desperately try to cling on to any sort of 'security' they can get...  :classic_wink:

One of these...

Matches-on-fire245.jpg

And all your banana and coconut trees are gone... and if you're really lucky you somehow survive...

5d5d5477cd978402151bdb00?width=800&forma

On 3/26/2020 at 12:29 PM, megatron3 said:

Shocked at the hate and envy and jealousy.... He is trying to show you a way out and all you can do is hate on him. 

On 3/25/2020 at 11:21 PM, oz93666 said:

Sure ... It might be a bit reckless ... inviting anyone and everyone to join me ... I am very reclusive , but the land is about 15 football pitches in size , partly overgrown jungle with a river , so people can spread out ... plenty of bamboo to build , or can buy pre-fad dwelling or build conventionally ... in normal times visa's are a hassle , but all that is breaking down now since people visiting here can't get flights home ... you will need cash to get established , then plenty of food from the land.  

i am interested in visiting you OZ. This whole PLANdemic has shown me how brainwashed and deep matrixed the people in U.K. have become..... the hate the average human being has for the average human being is sickening. i have a roof over my head, state benefits and some nice music equipment, i live in Brecon Beacons but the people here are so basic i cannot enjoy life in U.K. and would rather give it all up for a sustainable existence outside of the matrix. ..... 5G is being installed during this lockdown, ..... ihve no family ties here and deleted all my deep matrixed, entitled and egotistic 'freinds'..... i have no reserve of money but could sell a few musical instruments IF anyone has money to buy them after this PLANdemic reset 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ERPLAND said:

Shocked at the hate and envy and jealousy.... He is trying to show you a way out and all you can do is hate on him. 

No hate here luv, we are all just sharing our opinions. Of course only time will tell how this ends. xx

5 hours ago, megatron3 said:

No hate here luv, we are all just sharing our opinions. Of course only time will tell how this ends. xx

Egotist