Sign in to follow this  
Electromagick

Credo Mutwa has passed.

Such sad news but what an incredible innings he had. I hope his knowledge has been passed on and will continue to be kept alive. RIP

• Like 3

Sad to hear. Glad this place remembered. Glad reminded of him. Still saddened to hear of his passing.

• Like 3

There is one interview that is 6 hours (!), wondering if it's written down in one of David's books?

I want to read it quickly.

50 minutes ago, ty.shakleford said:

There is one interview that is 6 hours (!), wondering if it's written down in one of David's books?

I want to read it quickly.

The chapter "Don't Mention the Reptiles" in the Biggest Secret may help.

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2020 at 11:10 PM, Electromagick said:

Unfortunate. So much wisdom. I was looking forward to visiting him to extract some ancient knowledge out of him. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timeslive.co.za/amp/news/south-africa/2020-03-25-traditional-healer-and-author-credo-mutwa-dies-aged-98/

I know it had to happen someday - but this is such sad news.

A teacher to so many - may his wisdom be a wandering light which never goes out.

Rest in Peace.

He seemed like a very calm and composed person. He will be missed for everything he has done .I'll always remember his quote in Lion Sleeps no More  - ''If you want to know the Illuminati, study the reptile''.

The chitahurie (I know that's not how it is spelt) will be the only ones smiling

RIP

Well at least (very least) his wisdom and info has been passed on.  I wonder who has taken his place currently? 

Until we know who it is, we DO know that his understanding of the world has enriched many lives and help many in understanding that there just might be another way to see this world of ours.

A six hour interview was nothing a few years back.  When things are interesting, 6 hours is nothing.

RIP.

mpkulu mkulu  for ever! :)  he will be in my heart forever.  please these next 49 days pray for Credo to go back to wherever in peace and not be hassled by the dark side... surround him with angles and violet flames and all the love and joy you can muster!  I salute you Credo Mutwa.

RIP Credo , From what i saw of him on Reptilian agenda he was just full of knowledge and a very calm man

RIP Credo. His death seems symbolic given the times we are in and given the nature of what he spoke about.