Sign in to follow this  
Lorraine

Odd going’s on

Talk about big brother I do allot  of research at work as I work on quotes and tenders mainly tooling nothing that really interests a 63 year old woman my work all done on my work PC work email the next thing I get adverts on my Facebook accounts for some of the things I’ve been looking at so whose monitoring who then as no way they should be able to connect the dots what else is going on then we don’t know about the I just watched another one of David’s video and I think I have the answer!!!!’

It's easy.

If you're using Windows (10 in particular) then there's a whole host of embedded data mining applications to siphon off information about what you've been working on / browsing / connecting with etc.

There's no such thing a free lunch... ever wonder why Windows 10 was given away free by Microsoft? :classic_sad:

2 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

It's easy.

If you're using Windows (10 in particular) then there's a whole host of embedded data mining applications to siphon off information about what you've been working on / browsing / connecting with etc.

There's no such thing a free lunch... ever wonder why Windows 10 was given away free by Microsoft? :classic_sad:

Easy fixed.

https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/destroy_windows_10_spying.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HAARPING_On said:

Absolutely disgraceful that all this shit is embedded by design. 

I absolutely hate Windows 10, it's an absolute crock of shit. My PC's all run Windows 7 and that's as far as I'm going. :D

Agreed, is toilet.

Virtual box with whonix is way forward.