Sign in to follow this  
Aalob

Don’t hate

Posted (edited)

I respect David, just wanted to start with that. 

Listening to to one of his talks a couple of days ago and he said something that really made me think. Y’see, I find it easy to hate. I really do. I believe the bastards running things deserve my hatred. He said ‘don’t hate, because if you do, you become like them’. 

I’m questioning this. I don’t necessarily agree.  I’m perfectly capable of hating whilst remaining a loving and good human being.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Edited by Aalob
Capital letters. Hate shit grammar.
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

totally relate. Have to check and question myself a lot as I want to be better than "them" . Also you will find most of my posts are edited for grammar and spelling. A misplaced They're their or there can drive me to distraction. But that is social conditioning and I need to get over it for my own sanity. it is not important.

Edited by kj35
deliberatley not changing spelling or grammar errors to challenge myself

We can still be better than them whilst hating them, no? I believe so. How can we not despise their parasitic perversion and destruction of (what I believe) should be a beautiful and loving world? 

Gotta say grammar is a bug bear of mine but I don’t hate the perpetrators! ☺️

I think hate kind of lowers us to their level. It's a negative emotion, but at the same time could hate be a motivation for action against evil? It's really complicated because hate can also be damaging and can bring you down.

Maybe we can hate what they are doing but not them. I don't know. And then there are other emotions attached to hate, like anger and fear.  The control freaks would like us to be walking around hateful and angry and fearful, easier for them to manipulate us by leading us down dark paths with dark destinations.

There's that quote by Nietzsche, "Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster."

There's another quote from Star Trek TNG, I think, from Chief O'Brien... "I don't hate you Cardassian, I hate what I became because of you.

I think hate is ultimately destructive, and I don't think anything good can come of it. If hate grows and gets stronger and bigger, maybe there's less room for love.

I'd rather concentrate on love, but this human condition isn't easy, it can be hard work. There have been times when I've felt hatred and anger and fear, and it leads to nowhere good or beneficial to me or the people around me, or wider society as a whole. 

We're complicated us humans aren't we!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Aalob said:

Listening to to one of his talks a couple of days ago and he said something that really made me think. Y’see, I find it easy to hate. I really do. I believe the bastards running things deserve my hatred. He said ‘don’t hate, because if you do, you become like them’. 

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Captain Falcon said:

I think hate kind of lowers us to their level. It's a negative emotion, but at the same time could hate be a motivation for action against evil? It's really complicated because hate can also be damaging and can bring you down.

Maybe we can hate what they are doing but not them. I don't know. And then there are other emotions attached to hate, like anger and fear.  The control freaks would like us to be walking around hateful and angry and fearful, easier for them to manipulate us by leading us down dark paths with dark destinations.

There's that quote by Nietzsche, "Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster."

There's another quote from Star Trek TNG, I think, from Chief O'Brien... "I don't hate you Cardassian, I hate what I became because of you.

I think hate is ultimately destructive, and I don't think anything good can come of it. If hate grows and gets stronger and bigger, maybe there's less room for love.

I'd rather concentrate on love, but this human condition isn't easy, it can be hard work. There have been times when I've felt hatred and anger and fear, and it leads to nowhere good or beneficial to me or the people around me, or wider society as a whole. 

Love those quotes captain falcon, agreed hate is ultimately destructive...another quote

"hating someone is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die"

In effect we harm ourselves physiologically as well as mentally having toxic emotions and feelings...it has also been said that all these emotions built up over the years lead to hypertension and stroke and even cancer in the body(emotions cannot explain all ill health of course)...but perhaps this is karma for some evil people that they become sick and die!!

Edited by Anniebee
  • Thanks 1

Hate is not as good as Action.

For whatever reason this world is like this, these people are like this.

Every sage of ancient times struggled with the madness of the human world.

Maya.  The lie.

The goal must be to leave and enter the higher world, that is the only thing that will help.

So take your hate and use it for Action.

The dangerous fools of the world know not what they are doing, they are full of resentment and whatever ... but they are not conscious.

It is a very bad situation ... nevertheless push through to the other side, there is nothing else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peter said:

Hate positively

Great!  Run out of reactions for this

7 hours ago, Captain Falcon said:

I think the human condition we’ve been forced into is complicated but don’t agree that we, as humans, are complicated. Personally speaking, I’m pretty simple. (Cue lots of jokes there! ☺️). 

Hating these bastards does not add to my fear.  Yes I am fearful because I believe they are capable of anything and they’re in charge so when trust and love are missing and absolute power rules, what is there not to fear? I absolutely hate them for that. David admits they are a death cult and they are. What is NOT to hate about them? I’m in no position to do anything about them right now but If, when I die, I can be I will do everything in my power to destroy them. I make no excuses for that. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Golden, thanks for that. Want to take the opportunity too to thank you also for all your posts, on here and on the old forum. As i’ve mentioned before I never posted on the old one but I followed your posts and there was and still is nothing you’ve said that I don’t completely agree with. It’s a real solace in this shitty world to know there’s someone else out there with the same uncorrupted mind. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Anniebee said:

Love those quotes captain falcon, agreed hate is ultimately destructive...another quote

"hating someone is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die"

In effect we harm ourselves physiologically as well as mentally having toxic emotions and feelings...it has also been said that all these emotions built up over the years lead to hypertension and stroke and even cancer in the body(emotions cannot explain all ill health of course)...but perhaps this is karma for some evil people that they become sick and die!!

Yes, that quote, a good one and I’ve worked with that principle to forgive and understand people in my life. The controllers though, a different thing for me. They literally are the virus and will never have my compassion, understanding and forgiveness.  They don’t deserve it, nor do they need or want it.  They love what they do. 

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

Hate is not as good as Action.

For whatever reason this world is like this, these people are like this.

Every sage of ancient times struggled with the madness of the human world.

Maya.  The lie.

The goal must be to leave and enter the higher world, that is the only thing that will help.

So take your hate and use it for Action.

The dangerous fools of the world know not what they are doing, they are full of resentment and whatever ... but they are not conscious.

It is a very bad situation ... nevertheless push through to the other side, there is nothing else.

Good post. I don’t believe my loathing for these entities will falter my progress into higher realms of consciousness. My well isn’t poisoned, I’m capable of feeling and knowing perfect love and compassion for life and others whilst having hate for them.  Action in this realm isn’t possible, I hope it is in the next. 

On 3/26/2020 at 9:04 AM, Aalob said:

Yes, that quote, a good one and I’ve worked with that principle to forgive and understand people in my life. The controllers though, a different thing for me. They literally are the virus and will never have my compassion, understanding and forgiveness.  They don’t deserve it, nor do they need or want it.  They love what they do. 

I strongly recommend this thread , Aalob ....  https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/923-karl-mollison-channeler-extraordinaire/&

I believe it's the best information available , it fine tunes conventional conspiracy ...

There it is explained , fallen angels and dark spirits are at the heart of the problem ... they infest and possess the physical ET's who are messing with humanity .... ALL humans are divine , but are influenced to evil by the dark spirits ...

The only solution for humanity is to forgive them ALL ... call on the divine realm to send the Dark spirits to the light ...

Without US forgiving them ALL , we cannot move forward 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Aalob said:

Matthew 15:4 
For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother and Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’

Luke 14:26
“If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.

Well yes, such contradiction. It was ever thus. What are we seeing now but cognitive dissonance? It’s a complete mind fuck. Worms in the mind put there purposely. I don’t hold with quotes from the bible by the way. A book of rules written by the hand that follows no rules. No thanks.

On 3/26/2020 at 9:16 AM, oz93666 said:

I strongly recommend this thread , Aalob ....  https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/923-karl-mollison-channeler-extraordinaire/&

I believe it's the best information available , it fine tunes conventional conspiracy ...

There it is explained , fallen angels and dark spirits are at the heart of the problem ... they infest and possess the physical ET's who are messing with humanity .... ALL humans are divine , but are influenced to evil by the dark spirits ...

The only solution for humanity is to forgive them ALL ... call on the divine realm to send the Dark spirits to the light ...

oz, I love you man but I can’t agree with you on this. Thanks though.

Posted (edited)

I just want to add one more caveat. The cunts who think they’re in control feel no fear from the ignorant masses ( and believe me when I say, I do not condemn nor judge these masses - they are beings yet to be enlightened so god speed and love to them for their enlightenment. Please pray for this). the ones who believe they’re in charge fear us greatly. Hence the attacks. When we shut down and give them nothing, they struggle. 

I’m praying for the whole world now to stay calm and do nothing.

Edited by Aalob

2 hours ago, Aalob said:

I think the human condition we’ve been forced into is complicated but don’t agree that we, as humans, are complicated. Personally speaking, I’m pretty simple. (Cue lots of jokes there! ☺️). 

Hating these bastards does not add to my fear.  Yes I am fearful because I believe they are capable of anything and they’re in charge so when trust and love are missing and absolute power rules, what is there not to fear? I absolutely hate them for that. David admits they are a death cult and they are. What is NOT to hate about them? I’m in no position to do anything about them right now but If, when I die, I can be I will do everything in my power to destroy them. I make no excuses for that. 

I mostly agree with you on that, in fact as time goes on I find myself becoming simpler and enjoying the simple things most people take for granted like a walk out in the woods for example.

I'm not glued to my mobile phone, I don't even like owning one.

I understand where you're coming from about hating them. I mostly hate not knowing what to do about them. If they've been around and doing the shit they do for thousands of years, well there's been thousands, maybe millions of better men than me, geniuses, that haven't had the answers or defeated them. I'm just another boat being tossed about on the raging sea trying to ride out the storm and bracing for each new giant wave. It's frustrating, because I can see how wonderful the world could be.

Keep your love equalled with the hate for the bastards. As for ‘geniuses’ and ‘better men than you’ - says who? Who are these phantoms? YOU are an intelligent human being with love and care for your fellow human, there is NOTHING more intelligent than that. Let us stay calm and loving. Peace to you. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Aalob said:

I’m questioning this. I don’t necessarily agree.  I’m perfectly capable of hating whilst remaining a loving and good human being.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

I think this world is a trap, it's been controlled for thousands of years and will always be controlled..

We need to not let it get to us. To rise above and not be poisoned by this evil world, and it is evil, be in no doubt.

That said, if a seven year old girl can be knifed to death in Bolton by a crazy 30 year old woman as happened a couple of days ago, or the murders of women and mothers in London by knife wielding immigrants which seems to be the new trend, then there can hardly be a doubt that our societies have turned evil.

I think we should hate these people and expel them from this Earth and our countries.

Hate must have a purpose, it is presumably our minds identifying a threat to us.  

Maybe if more of us acted on this we wouldn't be slaves.

Just a thought.. Not saying it's my life philosophy because it isn't.

But hate must serve some kind of logical purpose in the grand scheme of things.

And I don't think anything will change by visualising rainbows and praying to the light.....

Something needs to be done.

Unless we've given up on our country.......and will just leave it to the savages with big knives.

A lot of these crazed maniacs are 'forgiven' and 'loved' by the state..... and once they are released they go out and stab someone else to death.

We need a knew paradigm to deal with the rising violence and threat in our country.

Love won't cut it anymore....

Edited by Truthspoon

Posted (edited)

The people running things are just a microcosm of the vast majority of the human race unfortunately. Humanity is the most aggressive species on the planet. It isn't just a Cabal conspiring against the population at large, there are abundant social cliques constantly conspiring against outsiders, dissenters or people who are just vulnerable and easy-targets.

There certainly are a few good people born into the world of Matter but they are so thinly-dispersed that any efforts they can make to changing society for the better are piecemeal. Most don't last very long.

In the UK there are a lot of sanctimonious 'do-gooders' (typically Freemasons) who like to rally behind worthy causes to convince themselves they have a social conscience. These smug individuals are, in reality the most aggressive and territorial humans one could possibly meet. Beneath the facade of charitable works toward favoured causes, they are jealous of perceived competitors who would actually commit genuinely good deeds if they got the chance, for the benefit of all sentient life.

This is why I'm a Manichaen. Evil is stronger than Good and often takes on the appearance of Goodness, in this flawed universe of Matter and it envelopes any light particles, fractured from the Pleroma, in its darkness.

Edited by bryozoa
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Read the Bible it will teach you all this. No need to go to church or let other people interpret it. Just read it for yourself especially the first hand accounts of the life of Jesus Christ. Jesus, much like the Bhudda, was an early ascended master. 

Other notable persons worth listening to are David McKenna Graham Hancock David Icke and Alan Watt.

Before you jump to hating on me or Jesus Christ remember that Jesus himself told us not to worship him. But that there was one greater than us all that is worthy of worship. (Those might not be the exact words) But he knew something none of the rest of us did. So he deserves our respect. Self sacrifice in love for your fellows is worthy of praise.

Let me leave you with Psalm 1 

(Note the Law of the Lord mentioned in this Psalm is summed up as follows:

Love the universal mind as you(Should) love yourself(Because It loves you); Love others as you love yourself.) 

In other word's the 'law of the lord' is the first law of the universe; That being Agape Love.

Psalm 1

Blessed is the one
    who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
    or sit in the company of mockers,
but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
    and who meditates on his law day and night.
That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
    which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
    whatever they do prospers.

Not so the wicked!
    They are like chaff
    that the wind blows away.
Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
    nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous,
    but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.

Edited by Jonny English

Posted (edited)
On 3/26/2020 at 8:16 AM, oz93666 said:

If you withhold forgiveness from even ONE person no matter how vile, then in that moment when you need forgiveness you WILL subconsciously refuse to forgive yourself. (Because in that moment when you need forgiveness you ARE the most vile person in the world) Thus cutting yourself off from the universal Godhead since in withholding love from yourself you commit "sin" which is a transgression of the the will of the universal mind aka GOD. 

Edited by Jonny English

Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2020 at 9:31 AM, Jonny English said:

Read the Bible it will teach you all this. No need to go to church or let other people interpret it. Just read it for yourself especially the first hand accounts of the life of Jesus Christ. Jesus, much like the Bhudda, was an early ascended master. 

Other notable persons worth listening to are David McKenna Graham Hancock David Icke and Alan Watt.

Before you jump to hating on me .

There is only one natural law. Do not take life because when you do this, you have taken something which wasn't yours to take. It doesn't matter if rumours going round your thuggish local community accuse someone of being a loner, nazi or sex-offender. No living thing has the right to take the light from another sentient living being. If someone doesn't understand this, then they are not as spirituality advanced as they think they are and no amount of bible reading will ever help them.

There is a vitalism in all life. Scientists will never be able to explain how living-matter was generated from non-living matter. Abiogensis as it's called, is one of the unsolved problems in science and it will remain so. It is because the vital life-force has always existed and anyone who snuffs it out of another living being will have to return what they've taken at some-point.

Edited by bryozoa
  • Like 1