Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
serpentine

Is the Sun conscious.

Recommended Posts

Following on from the Is the Universe conscious thread in the earlier forum.

 

 

Here's a talk by Rupert Sheldrake from last year.

 

 

Edited by serpentine
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Atramento

Really enjoyed that talk, thank you 🌞 much to consider!

 

I would say that Sol is conscious and may be a tad peeved with humans? We may even get chastised with a botty smacking 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the sun is alive yes! I speak to the sun when I stare at it in the mornings and evenings at times as it rises and sets anyway. It has yet to answer but I do feel there is more there than just a light or fireball in space. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the sun is a receiver and a transmitter of energy, as are we

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The sun is a 4 dimensional hole in 3 dimensional space.

 

Out of this hole, energy from the quantum realm comes pouring out bringing life to this cold lower plane.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest David Stevenson

I wrote a poem about the sun several years ago, it goes something like this,

 

Life is a camera a living Royal Arch

It's film is made from photosynthesis

From which everything develops.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest David Stevenson

There are many levels of consciousness from the ancients unto this day and to try and put ones self in their mind set is almost impossible, but if you are conscious of nature and the world you stand a better chance at zoning into their ways of thinking.

 

Having studdied what is totism and sympathetic magic under the sun in the eyes of the ancients certain things come to the surface.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

On the old forum, I literally spent hours uploading solar eclipse maps for the past thousand years from the US Government or NASA website so they could be easily accessed.

 

I can't find that thread anymore (might have been deleted because it was zapping too much bandwidth).

 

They traced the precise path of the umbral shadow across the surface of the Earth for each event.

 

My thinking was that if the Sun is conscious, and the Moon is artificially positioned in orbit around the Earth so that it is a perfect size match for the Sun disk during solar eclipses, then there is probably some intended effect on Earth-based consciousness as the shadow sweeps across the planet during totality.

 

I was going to try to match the path of the umbral shadows to historical events at the same times, to see if there were connections, and a pattern of influence there.

 

If anyone is considering writing a book, this could be a goldmine if you can find these connections.

 

I'd like to do it myself, along with about 3 million other projects currently on the backburner, but you have my permission to run with it if you have what it takes.

Edited by size of light

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This one?

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=77873&highlight=eclipse+1976

 

Probably not, but - there are still people on the DIF with full privileges still - "positiveevitisop" " leighcgilbert"  to name a couple. You can still logon to DIF and send messages, so maybe PM them and ask them to do an advanced search on your threads?

Edited by Rupert Ugo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Rupert Ugo said:

This one?

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=77873&highlight=eclipse+1976

 

Probably not, but - there are still people on the DIF with full privileges still - "positiveevitisop" " leighcgilbert"  to name a couple. You can still logon to DIF and send messages, so maybe PM them and ask them to do an advanced search on your threads?

 

No, not that one - thanks anyway.

 

It had 'eclipse' in the title and I've run the advanced search and the one you posted is all I can find.

 

I don't blame them for deleting it - it was hundreds of high res maps and they were huge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rupert Ugo said:

 

Yes, but what a bummer, the image links are all dead!

 

Never trust tinypic.com.

 

I said there were 'hundreds' but it looks like about 35 maps.

 

Exaggerate much?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest David Stevenson
On 3/24/2019 at 1:54 AM, size of light said:

On the old forum, I literally spent hours uploading solar eclipse maps for the past thousand years from the US Government or NASA website so they could be easily accessed.

 

I can't find that thread anymore (might have been deleted because it was zapping too much bandwidth).

 

They traced the precise path of the umbral shadow across the surface of the Earth for each event.

 

My thinking was that if the Sun is conscious, and the Moon is artificially positioned in orbit around the Earth so that it is a perfect size match for the Sun disk during solar eclipses, then there is probably some intended effect on Earth-based consciousness as the shadow sweeps across the planet during totality.

 

I was going to try to match the path of the umbral shadows to historical events at the same times, to see if there were connections, and a pattern of influence there.

 

If anyone is considering writing a book, this could be a goldmine if you can find these connections.

 

I'd like to do it myself, along with about 3 million other projects currently on the backburner, but you have my permission to run with it if you have what it takes.

 

Have you seen this data?

 

https://maps.esri.com/rc/solar3d/index.html

 

Here in our home town we have a recorded central line of totality, see the plaque here,

 

2rh7nkl.jpg

 

This line must have been very important to those who errected it, IE, Masons, that they planted an English Larch tree, built a tower or folly called Culloden Tower upon the same line, this line runs almost North to magnetic South through what is known as Temple Grounds, I suspect that there was once an ancient Druid Grove here by the amount of yew trees that there are around the area, some must be well over 500 years old, the place is situated on a bend in the river, which runs past exactly East to West.

 

Below is that line, taken from Google Earth, the line continues Northwards and travels through the house of one of our leading masons, and I mean exactly through the pyramid shaped roof it has.

 

2yy8rnm.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest David Stevenson
14 hours ago, David Stevenson said:

 

Have you seen this data?

 

https://maps.esri.com/rc/solar3d/index.html

 

Here in our home town we have a recorded central line of totality, see the plaque here,

 

2rh7nkl.jpg

 

This line must have been very important to those who errected it, IE, Masons, that they planted an English Larch tree, built a tower or folly called Culloden Tower upon the same line, this line runs almost North to magnetic South through what is known as Temple Grounds, I suspect that there was once an ancient Druid Grove here by the amount of yew trees that there are around the area, some must be well over 500 years old, the place is situated on a bend in the river, which runs past exactly East to West.

 

Below is that line, taken from Google Earth, the line continues Northwards and travels through the house of one of our leading masons, and I mean exactly through the pyramid shaped roof it has.

 

2yy8rnm.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Another shot showing the positions of the landmarks, from the grove to the top of the castle keep nearby it is exactly 66.6 feet below the castle keep.

 

3582btc.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

David, just to wrap my head around this (will check the links and maps later) are you saying the plaque was erected after an eclipse in 1927, and there are buildings on the line of that totality built BEFORE the 27 eclipse?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest David Stevenson
41 minutes ago, size of light said:

David, just to wrap my head around this (will check the links and maps later) are you saying the plaque was erected after an eclipse in 1927, and there are buildings on the line of that totality built BEFORE the 27 eclipse?

 

41 minutes ago, size of light said:

David, just to wrap my head around this (will check the links and maps later) are you saying the plaque was erected after an eclipse in 1927, and there are buildings on the line of that totality built BEFORE the 27 eclipse?

 

That is it, and the line is on perfect mag North, I have mapped all with a good compass.

 

The tower was built in 1749, the tree and area was also painted by Turner.

 

There is a lot more to it which I can add later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, David Stevenson said:

 

 

That is it, and the line is on perfect mag North, I have mapped all with a good compass.

 

The tower was built in 1749, the tree and area was also painted by Turner.

 

There is a lot more to it which I can add later.

 

Very, very interesting.

 

(Turner is one of my favourite artists).

 

So it appears that they pre-empted the eclipse by marking its path at least 180 years in advance...

 

My overactive imagination is wondering whether they buried some kind of magickal object or stone behind the 1927 plaque that binds or energizes the alignment.

 

Be neat if it was a piece of Moon rock or a lunar meteorite fragment, though nothing was brought back from the Moon before 1969, or recognised on Earth before 1982, so that little bit of wild speculation doesn't work (unless the plaque has been modified since).

Edited by size of light

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest David Stevenson
25 minutes ago, size of light said:

 

Very, very interesting.

 

(Turner is one of my favourite artists).

 

So it looks like they pre-empted the eclipse by marking its path at least 180 years in advance!

 

My overactive imagination is wondering whether they buried some kind of magickal object or stone behind the plaque in 1927 which binds or energizes the alignment.

 

A piece of Moon rock or a lunar meteorite fragment might be ideal, though nothing was brought back or discovered on Earth before 1969, so that speculation doesn't work.

 

There are lots of degrees laid out on the ground, when sen by drone.

 

One is the road that leads up to the tower, it matches the ecliptic perfectly, I have errected an ecliptical dial in my garden to the path of the sun by using the sun itself and a very simple instrument called a goniometer, fits perfect.

Another is the spiral staircase within the tower, here the winding action is the same as the climbing vine, IE, anti-clockwise, the very centre or spine of the stairs is also exactly on the Magnetic Line, the weather cock on top of this strair column is also like the one one top of St Pauls cathedral, a golden ball, IE, A Golden Sun.

There is also another folly hidden in the very west end of the grove at the pinacle of the triangle I drew with a South facing entrance, also a crown carved on the face of a rock outcrop that is also in line with the same magnetic line.

There are so many attributes that align it simply cannot be by chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice work!

 

If it's been done where you are, there must be more examples all over the place.

 

This isn't a line of research I've come across before...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest David Stevenson
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, size of light said:

Nice work!

 

If it's been done where you are, there must be more examples all over the place.

 

This isn't a line of research I've come across before...

 

The modern church and other religious factions will have done the same thing, IE, built their own version of the science under the sun upon ancient Druid or even older groves, it is almost gauranteed, as is seen in many places around the world, the old instinct has never really left mankind, because of its natural influences still.

 

These sciences are to be found in every climb upon earth, so much so that I suspect there was a global cabal at the heart of things.

 

Take the Mayan and Inca house and the grand stonework involved, artwork which was seemingly left behind after the possible architechts left them to their devices and saw then go back to living within nature itself, who were these people, nobody knows, but the natives that were greeted by the Spanish certainly never errected those magnificent temples to the sun.

 

Do I think the Masonic doctrines are a religion, absolutely, as is seen in recent pictures I have shared in other threads.

 

In the ariel shot you can also see the castle grounds on the right of picture, here we also have a triangle in the opposite direction, the keep of said castle is orientated exactly mag North, bring these two triangles togather and what does one see.

 

Maybe a new thread all about this is due for scrutiny.

Edited by David Stevenson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well according to some traditions the sun does have its own spirit and intelligence.

 

Many just see it as a symbol though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×