Grumpy Grapes

Intuition: friend or foe?

12 hours ago, Anniebee said:

Does the perception de emption teach heart based chakra?

The Perception Deception by David Icke is quite a tome packed full of aspects of the conspiracy and the bit about the heart chakra is just a small part of the book. David Icke was filmed live at Wembley in 2012 and his 10 hour presentation was based on the Perception Deception - you can find this on Youtube. The video below is part 1 of the presentation. He starts speaking about the heart chakra from 1:05:00 into the video - perhaps you may want to take a look.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The Perception Deception by David Icke is quite a tome packed full of aspects of the conspiracy and the bit about the heart chakra is just a small part of the book. David Icke was filmed live at Wembley in 2012 and his 10 hour presentation was based on the Perception Deception - you can find this on Youtube. The video below is part 1 of the presentation. He starts speaking about the heart chakra from 1:05:00 into the video - perhaps you may want to take a look.

Thank you so much,  am currently enjoying my first book by icke I am me I am free, perception deception might come 2nd or phantom self? Unsure which is more dpiritual 

• Like 1

hmm made a post called 'technology: friend or foe' .. got no responses, but this thread has got a lot more replies. 

Looks like people are happy to question their own stomach, but technology?? nah obviously that's unquestionable 

7 hours ago, rooey said:

hmm made a post called 'technology: friend or foe' .. got no responses, but this thread has got a lot more replies. 

Looks like people are happy to question their own stomach, but technology?? nah obviously that's unquestionable 

Nope, personally I am more interested in learning how to live as a more expanded conscious version of myself, a supernatural being rather than a limited being........at the same time I realise that tech can be harnessed in great ways as well as used to subjugate and restrict freedom....my first goal to myself is to further develop my own powers of PuRe perception, intuition .......so that I do not fall prey to any "traps" that are laid before me...such as falling into unconscious hate, fear, division.........