Sign in to follow this  
synergetic67

9-11 Media Fakery PsyOp Master Thread - A Judeo-Masonic Hoax Planned At Least 50 Years In Advance - Deep Immersion 4.7

Posted (edited)

Continuation of this https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=224648 thread at the Old Forum.

Every single person in this Video is a B actor:

Once you get your head around the fact that this is pre-recorded, either in a studio or on location anytime before but definitely NOT LIVE on 9/11/2001, you will see the bad, B level acting for what it is: a scripted movie clip.

You see this in every #HRDPAR  (Hyper Realistic Drill Posing As Real), before and after 9/11.  They are all fake, obviously scripted and 100% acted Psychologically Operating MOVIES straight out of (((Hollywood))) and (((the Mainstream Media))). They even have an old Rabbi in the middle of the video sitting on the floor of a store supposedly serving as shelter supposedly too tired from running away from the Weevil Terrosists to keep jogging away from the expanding dust chasing the rest of these 100% FAKE traitorous B-movie actor bozos.  The scene was mostly likely shot on location WAY AHEAD of time, with and excuse given that a "Hollywood" movie was being made no one not involved directly made much notice of; some simple military-grade smoke bombs were used  to create the big clouds of white smoke the little douchebags are "running away" from, with the fire and smoke on the building itself added through digital special effects later to sucker the rest of the billions of brainless, pathetic IDIOTS watching on fully owned, fully controlled and fully complicit world media.

FAKING_DISASTERS1.gif

It’s instructional to watch these, as you soon learn that there’s no chance they are created LIVE|EVIL on the day of the film’s release. What other movie is created live on the fly? NONE. They take years to make, and the 9/11 movie was no exception.

http://fakeologist.com/blog/2019/04/08/every-single-person-is-a-b-actor-in-this-video/#ixzz5kk9LWcD7

Communitarianism = End of Common Law = Complete Beehive Slavery to Globalist Douchebags – Lark in Texas

September Clues – (2008) – Simon Shack

September Clues (Addendum) - (2013) – Simon Shack

The 9-11 VicSim Report (2009) – Infamous 80 page pdf covering every last faked and simulated 9-11 “victim” (VIC SIM)

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=224648

https://archive.org/details/@negentropic

Brian Staveley and James Sloan on the "how" of the 9-11 Media-Fakery PsyOp

Terence McKenna: The Misunderstanding of Your Life

Trauma-based Mind-Control & the Mechanics of Self-Sabotage

Here's where all the banned books are

Edited by synergetic67
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

The OP's opinion is that the WTC disaster has been realistically faked.

He claims that all the people we see in that video are little fake traitorous B-movie actor douchbags, and that anyone who believes that it really happened is a brainless, pathetic idiot.

The MSM claim that lots of people died on that day, however, if the OP is right then no one died, and I think that that is a good thing.

You seem to be one of the people who believes that it really happened.

9 hours ago, synergetic67 said:

The scene was mostly likely shot on location WAY AHEAD of time, with and excuse given that a "Hollywood" movie was being made no one not involved directly made much notice some simple military-grade smoke bombs were used  to create the big clouds of white smoke the little douchebags are "running away" from, with the fire and smoke on the building itself added through digital special effects later to sucker the rest of the billions of brainless, pathetic IDIOTS watching on fully owned, fully controlled and fully complicit world media.

PROVE Any of that.

9 hours ago, synergetic67 said:

It’s instructional to watch these, as you soon learn that there’s no chance they are created LIVE|EVIL on the day of the film’s release. What other movie is created live on the fly? NONE. They take years to make, and the 9/11 movie was no exception.

So, to (very simply) summarise:

• There were no planes
  • There were no passengers
  • There were explosives everywhere
  • There were untold numbers of actors
  • There were untold numbers of people doing the filming and special effects for planes and the "crisis action".

Could you:

• Tell me all about how they disposed of the actual fully documented planes
  • Tell me about the untold number of people who had funeral/memorial services
  • Tell me about the untold number of people involved in the media putting this up
  • Tell me about the paper trails and financial trails for paying all the crisis actors and filming staff
  • Tell me about the paper trails and financial trails for paying all the special effects people.

NORMAL 911 conspiracy theorists:

• Explain why you aren't pulling up this guy about this utterly ludicrous crap.
  • Explain why you are more interested in targeting the dissenting voices to it

Posted (edited)
On 4/11/2019 at 3:07 AM, Rupert Ugo said:

PROVE Any of that.

So, to (very simply) summarise:

• There were no planes
  • There were no passengers
  • There were explosives everywhere
  • There were untold numbers of people doing the filming and special effects for planes and the "crisis action".

Could you:

• Tell me about the untold number of people involved in the media putting this up
  • Tell me about the paper trails and financial trails for paying all the crisis actors and filming staff
  • Tell me about the paper trails and financial trails for paying all the special effects people.

You must be new around here, huh? 

Let's see if you pass the test:

So, to (very simply - NOTHING SIMPLE ABOUT IT - those are your arrogant words not mine) summarise:

This was written in 2009! That's 10 years ago. Where have you been all this time? Buying the controlled opposition DISINFO lock, stock and barrel, I'm sure. Few people escape the controlled opposition shills like Alex Jones, Loose Shekels and Christopher Bollyn. I was just like you, confused and bamboozled with all kinds of utter nonsense about "remote controlled planes" and 3000 non-existent victims and faked hollywood cartoons a mere 9 years ago. Thankfully I have wised up since then. Let's hope you do the same and reverse the PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE that has already been inflicted upon you. All you reactions have been programmed for you by the controlled opposition and you thought they were the "real" opposition? Tsk, tsk, tsk . . . .  How naive of you!

There were explosives everywhere

100% incorrect. The only "explosives" used were in the buildings and only for demolition. THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENED THAT RIDICULOUS, BULLSHIT DAY WAS THE DEMOLITION OF 7 BUILDINGS. Seven and not three. All seven were rigged in advance, maybe even had the exact spots for the explosives put in from the beginning of the construction of the WTC project in the 1960s.

These buildings were rigged for STANDARD DEMOLITION and no other nonsense.  Judy Wood is one of the biggest shills around and not a single one of her found "images" has ever been authenticated as real, only linked to this or that FAKE photographer.

However, and here's the KEY POINT: Only faked and previously manufactured demolition videos were shown on TV throughout the world. How do we know this? Because we have examined the original TV-feeds and found endless video fakery. So what did the "actual people with a view of the WTC towers from far across town actually see? NOTHING but smoke. Any and all the other ones that tell you they saw "planes" and other nonsense have actually made themselves believe they "saw" something in "real life" that they actually only saw on "TV."

There were untold numbers of actors

Not an "untold" number at all. That's again in your washed and fear-mongered, completely Psychologically Operated on and PSYOPED imagination. Just the average number (((Hollywood))) uses on just one of their endless piece-of-shit productions would easily do the trick and it did. Most of these actors can be agents as well, in fact, ALL OF THEM can be agents.

What's so hard about hiring a few hundred actors for people who have an endless supply of money they print from thin air anytime they friggin like it? Nothing. It's the easiest thing in the world. If all your actors are CIA agents and Mossad agents then you wouldn't have to worry about much now would you? And you certainly can have them sign non-disclosure agreements. 

Here are the scenarios that are possible with FAKE ACTORS and NOTHING BUT FAKE ACTORS (no real victims) possible through 100% Media Control (which is what they have, 90% plus control is effectively the same thing, since the 10% can be easily marginalized and silenced; but that's not all they have, they also have the fake controlled opposition online which is about 80% phony and/or useful idiots, which in the end produces the same product: Disinformation or enough confusion so that Everything becomes Believable and Nothing is Knowable -

Once you have that state, which is what we have in the 9-11 movement, all theories that cannot be proven except for Media Fakery - videos are analyzed and proven fake and thrown out of court, as is proper procedure - unfortunately there are no 'honest' and uncorrupted courts left that are not masonic just like all the Police stations and Firefighters: It's easy enough to control all these professions through freemasonry - basically Judaism for Gentiles) 

There were untold numbers of people doing the filming and special effects for planes and the "crisis action".

Could you:

Edited by synergetic67
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, synergetic67 said:

You must be new around here, huh?  Let's see if you pass the test:

This is a new forum, everyone is new around here. If you mean, am I new to this utter bullshit. No. There is no test to pass, you have sucked up shite and believed it.

So, to (very simply - NOTHING SIMPLE ABOUT IT - those are your arrogant words not mine) summarise:

My words were written politely and without arrogance, your words BEGIN the debate with antagonistic language - I wonder if anyone else will notice.

• There were no planes  -
  • CORRECT - No Planes Whatsoever, not even in your wildest (((media washed imagination)))
  • http://fourwinds10.com/resources/uploads/images/no_plane.gif
  • There were no passengers -
  • OF COURSE - No Planes = ZERO passengers - Capiche? Does it take a genius to figure that out? Can't you add two and two together yourself?  Do you really need me to answer the same question twice or are you trolling?

No, I actually need you to tell me what happened to the planes and passengers, not make loads of noise with pretty colours. It takes a genius to figure out how to dispose of the planes used and all the passengers.  I need you to answer the question once and trolling is what people do when they can't debate.

2 minutes ago, synergetic67 said:

100% conclusive proof of EVERY LAST FAKED and SIMULATED  "victim" (Vic-Sim) of 9-11 is in this document:   http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9 the Vicsim Report.pdf

This was written in 2009! That's 10 years ago. Where have you been all this time? Buying the controlled opposition DISINFO lock, stock and barrel, I'm sure. Few people escape the controlled opposition shills like Alex Jones, Loose Shekels and Christopher Bollyn. I was just like you, confused and bamboozled with all kinds of utter nonsense about "remote controlled planes" and 3000 non-existent victims and faked hollywood cartoons a mere 9 years ago. Thankfully I have wised up since then. Let's hope you do the same and reverse the PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE that has already been inflicted upon you. All you reactions have been programmed for you by the controlled opposition and you thought they were the "real" opposition? Tsk, tsk, tsk . . . .  How naive of you!

Hey, calm down, stop hyperventilating. Septemberclues has had the living shit ripped out of it. Did you stick your head in your butt to avoid this?

I shudder at your delusion and the way you arm wave away 3000 dead people. I started a thread on the madness you seem to be afflicted with:

10 minutes ago, synergetic67 said:

100% incorrect. The only "explosives" used were in the buildings and only for demolition. THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENED THAT RIDICULOUS, BULLSHIT DAY WAS THE DEMOLITION OF 7 BUILDINGS. Seven and not three. All seven were rigged in advance, maybe even had the exact spots for the explosives put in from the beginning of the construction of the WTC project in the 1960s.

These buildings were rigged for STANDARD DEMOLITION and no other nonsense.  Judy Wood is one of the biggest shills around and not a single one of her found "images" has ever been authenticated as real, only linked to this or that FAKE photographer.

However, and here's the KEY POINT: Only faked and previously manufactured demolition videos were shown on TV throughout the world. How do we know this? Because we have examined the original TV-feeds and found endless video fakery. So what did the "actual people with a view of the WTC towers from far across town actually see? NOTHING but smoke. Any and all the other ones that tell you they saw "planes" and other nonsense have actually made themselves believe they "saw" something in "real life" that they actually only saw on "TV."

That sounds very implausible. Did you read that somewhere? Do you have any evidence for any of that word salad shite?

10 minutes ago, synergetic67 said:

You quoted my statements and left them unanswered! So many people in on the hoax of the millennium? All committing treason and murder and all ok with it. No paper trails, no evidence.

No planers are fairly bonkers, you make them seem almost sane.

16 minutes ago, synergetic67 said:

Could you:

You quoted and avoided. I await your huffenpuff response.

BTW: I edited your response to use normal size text and colours, not everyone is comfortable with such weird use of colours etc.

Posted (edited)

Rupert Ugo wrote:

There were no planes There were no passengers There were explosives everywhere There were untold numbers of actors There were untold numbers of people doing the filming and special effects for planes and the "crisis action".

Tell me all about how they disposed of the actual fully documented planes Tell me about the untold number of people who had funeral/memorial services Tell me about the untold number of people involved in the media putting this up Tell me about the paper trails and financial trails for paying all the crisis actors and filming staff Tell me about the paper trails and financial trails for paying all the special effects people.

Explain why you aren't pulling up this guy about this utterly ludicrous crap.Explain why you are more interested in targeting the dissenting voices to it

blah blah blah blah . . . 

You must be new around here, huh?

Let's see if you pass the test:

So, to (very simply - NOTHING SIMPLE ABOUT IT - those are your arrogant words not mine) summarise: There were no planes -

CORRECT - No Planes Whatsoever, not even in your wildest (((Enemy-Propaganda Alien 100%-Complicit-Media Washed Imagination))), the same lying cuntholes who told you and your parents and grandparents that this ridiculous contraption

k504yu.jpg

could travel 238,000 miles, lol

That's some really reliable people you have there giving your daily dose of utterly false and hoaxed daily narratives. Maybe you think this guy

66zu3x.gif

really is an astronaut instead of just an ass-true-not.

Now that you have the background of proven FRAUDSTERS who have always used MEDIA FAKERY to rely on, we can move on to 9-11.

no_plane.gif

mn6es3.gif

zceh07.gif

7m8cbq.jpg

qba1pa.jpg

jfl8zu.jpg

khwtfq.jpg

Just these last 3 fake “amateur” images alone are enough to throw out into the fucking garbage ALL the 'evidence' for the official media fable of 9-11 in any proper and uncorrupted court of law (which you'll never find, since no uncorrupted and unbought-out courts-of-law exist.

They might be uncorrupted in other cases to bait and con and butter you up but they'll obey their elite owners and masters when it comes to the real “big lie” PsyOp hook of 9-11 they were put there to protect.

falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

False in one particular, false in everything.

This principle of Roman law is still respected and has been appropriated by other disciplines. The concept is that if a witness has been shown to lie in one particular respect in a case, he is not to be trusted in anything else he says. This is why it is important for attorneys to impeach opposing witnesses in court: it discredits the rest of their testimony. The object behind the principle is to reject questionable testimony (even if it might be true) before accepting falsehood into evidence.

The legal principles of interrogating witnesses have been drawn into the task of evaluating historical sources. Just as a witness in court can be impeached by being shown to have lied, an historical source likewise loses much of its authority if its author can be shown to have deliberately falsified something--how can we trust an author concerning fact X when we know him to have lied about fact Y? Such an author may corroborate something a better witness says, but has forfeited our trust where he speaks without corroboration.

So, too, a manuscript bearing copies of ancient works is called a witness: not to a crime, obviously, nor to a contract, nor to historical facts, but rather to an earlier version of its text. Many of the same principles have been drawn into this field as well. A manuscript which contains many errors or bad readings (for example, a simpler phrase replacing a more difficult one which the scribe did not understand, or frequent spelling blunders) cannot be trusted without corroboration from an independent manuscript (i.e., one which is neither its copy nor its descendent).

https://everything2.com/title/falsus+in+uno%2C+falsus+in+omnibus

If that's not fake enough for your bamboozled brain, there are an ENDLESS number of other 100% proven fake images to choose from, for example, sunlight and shadows that do not match in the same image, somethine even an 8 year old would understand but apparently not you:

202634.jpg

2z5oh7.jpg

202626.gif

Brian S. Staveley – 9-11 Full Immersion 2011

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/3h6fo77ddy/Brian_S_Staveley_-_9-11_Show_Full_Immersion_2011_11025.mp3

Interview with Simon Shack of September Clues - Brian S Staveley, Justin Cooke - 04 / 08 / 2012

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/uploads/6/5/2/9/6529494/4-8-12.mp3

Brian S. Staveley and James Sloan on the 'how' of the 9-11 Media-Fakery PsyOp – 2017:

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ra2xtuh3gx/brian_staveley_james_sloan_best_podcast_on_the_how_of_the_9-11_psyop_2017_11025.mp3

Banned from you tube:

Brian S. Staveley's 9-11 Anniversary Special recorded on 9-11-2018:

https://videopress.com/v/vXeqbPTG

There were no passengers -

OF COURSE - No Planes = ZERO passengers - Capiche? Does it take a genius to figure that out? Can't you add two and two together yourself?  Do you really need me to answer the same question twice or are you trolling? 100% conclusive proof of EVERY LAST FAKED and SIMULATED  "victim" (Vic-Sim) of 9-11 is in this document:

http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9 the Vicsim Report.pdf

This was written in 2009! That's 10 years ago. Where have you been all this time, genius? Buying the controlled opposition DISINFO lock, stock and barrel, I'm sure.

Few people escape the controlled opposition shills like Alex Jones, Loose Shekels and Christopher Bollyn. I was just like you, confused and bamboozled with all kinds of utter nonsense about "remote controlled planes" and 3000 non-existent victims and faked hollywood cartoons a mere 9 years ago.

I have wised up since then. Let's hope you do the same and reverse the very obvious PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE that has already been inflicted upon you.

All you reactions have been programmed for you by the controlled opposition and you thought they were the "real" opposition? Tsk, tsk, tsk . . . .How naive of you!

tz5mxe.jpg

These buildings were rigged for STANDARD DEMOLITION and no other nonsense.

Judy Wood is one of the biggest shills around and not a single one of her found "images" has ever been authenticated as real, only linked to this or that FAKE photographer.

However, and here's the KEY POINT: Only faked and previously manufactured demolition videos were shown on TV throughout the world. How do we know this? Because we (since 2007 at September Clues Forum) have examined the original TV-feeds and found endless video fakery. Here's just a bare taste of the avalanche of completely fake, retard-level, stinking dogshit we found:

by simonshack on September 8th, 2012, 7:23 pm

"PEOPLE" HANGING OUT OF WINDOWS
Incontrovertible proof of sloppy digital compositing

Firstly, let's take a look at a couple of pre-9/11 pictures of the WTC. As you will see, what I am interested to illustrate and to establish - are the relative proportions of the external structure of the WTC façade:

k47y0e.jpg

Here is a view of the pre-9/11 WTC façade itself - as we should see it in the 9/11 imagery:

cdnpfr.jpg

The problem is that the 9/11 imagery depicts nothing even remotely similar to the above :

ywh9gq.jpg

Now, whatever perspective issues we have here related to this low viewing angle (which would certainly compress the height versus the width of the windows - I'm well aware of that) it would hardly account for such a dramatic height/width discrepancy. Moreover, there is frankly no explanation as to why that spandrel height - adjacent to the below window - should be 10% taller than expected.

Any doubts as to the fakeness of these purported "WTC façade images" should be dispelled by this other, wholly absurd shot :

ivg310.jpg

https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2374833#p2374833

So what did the "actual people with a view of the WTC towers from far across town actually see? NOTHING but smoke. Any and all the other ones that tell you they saw "planes" and other nonsense have actually made themselves believe they "saw" something in "real life" that they actually only saw on "TV."

There were untold numbers of actors

Not an "untold" number at all. That's again in your washed and fear-mongered, completely Psychologically Operated on and PSYOPED imagination.

Just the average number (((Hollywood))) uses on just one of their endless piece-of-shit productions would easily do the trick and it did.

Most of these actors can be agents as well, in fact, ALL OF THEM can be agents BEFORE they become actors, hence why their acting is so B-grade and cringe-worthy. I mean, shit, have you seen that cocksucker “The Harley Guy”? Is that the level of utter clownery necessary to convince you a person is an actor? Lol

They were all actors, you simpleton. They pulled the wool over your eyes and you can't stand it can you? Your fragile little ego can't take it.

And, of course, they know you shit your pants if you even think that that level of control over every aspect of your life is possible, since you've been lied to all your life that you're a “free man” with “free choice” whereas in reality you're a slave with absolutely no “free choice” at all and very little free speech. All you can hope for is deconditioining your mind enough to have “free thought.”

What's so hard about hiring a few hundred actors for people who have an endless supply of money they print from thin air anytime they friggin like it?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing whatsoever. There are plenty of people around who will sell out their own mother for a good payday. And if they used all agents, they wouldn't even need to hire regular “actors” who might have reservations, but once they know NOBODY WILL BE KILLED, only Faked and PsyOped, they SURE AS SHIT will be more likely to join and pick up an easy big payday printed out of thin air dontcha think? Of course!

STEVEN ROSENBAUM'S $3MILLION ARCHIVE OF 9/11 AMATEUR FOOTAGE

There may be one easy way to find out just how the 9/11 planners impeded any genuine, private footage to be captured or/and to prevent any such footage to leak out to the public: ask Steven Rosenbaum.

StevenRosenbaumCAMERA_PLANET1.gif

http://www.cameraplanet.com/divisions/images/observer.pdf LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED – hmm , I wonder why? Not the first time and not the last. Happens all the time. .

(When the company was in dire straits last winter, Mr. Rosenbaum attempted to sell off his vast library of 9/11 footage valued at $3 million. So far, there have been no takers.)

Does anyone here have $3 million to spare? Perhaps we could relieve Mr. Rosenbaum of his dire burden?

I trust everyone on this forum will be familiar with the numerous, horridly low-res video clips of purported 9/11 footage infesting Youtube - carrying the Camera Planet logo. Taken together, and providing you have watched/compared them all, anyone should be able to see that they are nothing but an assembly line of animations created in a digital 3D environment and are, all in all, just a crude series of computerized animations - slightly rotated & retargeted at will. The purpose they serve is, of course, to convey the illusion that many different cameramen shot these videos in reality.

So let's ask Mr. Steven Rosenbaum if he can supply us with a list of the alleged 76 authors of these "amateur videos", shall we?

Simon Shack

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=457&p=2364110&hilit=steven+rosenbaum#p2364110

It's the easiest thing in the world. If all your actors are CIA agents and Mossad agents then you wouldn't have to worry about much now would you? And you certainly can have them sign non-disclosure agreements. 

Here are the scenarios that are possible with FAKE ACTORS and NOTHING BUT FAKE ACTORS (no real victims) possible through 100% Media Control (which is what they have, 90% plus control is effectively the same thing, since the 10% can be easily marginalized and silenced; but that's not all they have, they also have the fake controlled opposition online which is about 80% phony and/or useful idiots, which in the end produces the same product: Disinformation or enough confusion so that Everything becomes Believable and Nothing is Knowable -

Once you have that state, which is what we have in the 9-11 movement, all theories that cannot be proven except for Media Fakery - videos are analyzed and proven fake and thrown out of court, as is proper procedure - unfortunately there are no 'honest' and uncorrupted courts left that are not masonic just like all the Police stations and most of the Firefighters: It's easy enough to control all these professions through freemasonry - basically Judaism for Gentiles)

fb4sbl.jpg

ssdxe0.jpg

JEW+%252814%2529.jpg

This is a brief overview of the guy - and his activities since 9/11:

Mr. Rosenbaum’s pre-9/11 company, BNN TV, employed over 80 people and occupied five floors of a Fifth Avenue building in Manhattan. The proud slogan of his company was “BNN TV Changes the Way Stories Are Told”. His clients included CNN, CBS News, MSNBC, HBO and Court TV. The studios were equipped with state-of-the-art AVID video editing equipment - the sort of which you only find in major Hollywood studios.

As the story goes, in the days following 9/11, Steve put up posters and fliers in NYC and placed an ad in The Village Voice “urgently requesting images that captured the attack, its aftermath and the mood of the city”. That effort seems to have worked out nicely. His 1,700 video clips of 9/11 constitute, he says, “the largest archive of my now dormant television production company, Camera Planet”. His website tells us that 76 people contributed to these “500 hours of videos”, which are owned by Mr. Rosenbaum and his wife, Pamela Yoder (no mention is made whether or not he paid these 76 people for their precious footage).

In other words, Steven Rosenbaum claims to have collected 500 hours of 9/11 amateur footage - from amateur videographers who would have willingly handed over their 9/11 footage to his new Camera Planet company - so that he could set up a big, nice archive of 9/11 amateur footage! Later, as Camera Planet went bankrupt, he allegedly put this 9/11 archive up for sale - for a mere $3 million. Do you think I'm kidding you? Check out this 2005 piece of the New York Observer:

http://www.cameraplanet.com/divisions/images/observer.pdf LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED –

hmm , I wonder why? Not the first time and not the last. Happens all the time. .

(When the company was in dire straits last winter, Mr. Rosenbaum attempted to sell off his vast library of 9/11 footage valued at $3 million. So far, there have been no takers.)

Does anyone here have $3 million to spare? Perhaps we could relieve Mr. Rosenbaum of his dire burden?

I trust everyone on this forum will be familiar with the numerous, horridly low-res video clips of purported 9/11 footage infesting Youtube - carrying the Camera Planet logo. Taken together, and providing you have watched/compared them all, anyone should be able to see that they are nothing but an assembly line of animations created in a digital 3D environment and are, all in all, just a crude series of computerized animations - slightly rotated & retargeted at will. The purpose they serve is, of course, to convey the illusion that many different cameramen shot these videos in reality.

So let's ask Mr. Steven Rosenbaum if he can supply us with a list of the alleged 76 authors of these "amateur videos", shall we?

Simon Shack

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=457&p=2364110&hilit=steven+rosenbaum#p2364110

It's the easiest thing in the world. If all your actors are CIA agents and Mossad agents then you wouldn't have to worry about much now would you? And you certainly can have them sign non-disclosure agreements. 

Once you have that state, which is what we have in the 9-11 movement, all theories that cannot be proven except for Media Fakery - videos are analyzed and proven fake and thrown out of court, as is proper procedure - unfortunately there are no 'honest' and uncorrupted courts left that are not masonic just like all the Police stations and most of the Firefighters: It's easy enough to control all these professions through freemasonry - basically Judaism for Gentiles)

fb4sbl.jpg

ssdxe0.jpg

JEW+%252814%2529.jpg

Edited by synergetic67
  • Thanks 1

STEVEN ROSENBAUM'S $3MILLION ARCHIVE OF 9/11 AMATEUR FOOTAGE

There may be one easy way to find out just how the 9/11 planners impeded any genuine, private footage to be captured or/and to prevent any such footage to leak out to the public: ask Steven Rosenbaum.

StevenRosenbaumCAMERA_PLANET1.gif

This is a brief overview of the guy - and his activities since 9/11:

Mr. Rosenbaum’s pre-9/11 company, BNN TV, employed over 80 people and occupied five floors of a Fifth Avenue building in Manhattan. The proud slogan of his company was “BNN TV Changes the Way Stories Are Told”. His clients included CNN, CBS News, MSNBC, HBO and Court TV. The studios were equipped with state-of-the-art AVID video editing equipment - the sort of which you only find in major Hollywood studios.

As the story goes, in the days following 9/11, Steve put up posters and fliers in NYC and placed an ad in The Village Voice “urgently requesting images that captured the attack, its aftermath and the mood of the city”. That effort seems to have worked out nicely. His 1,700 video clips of 9/11 constitute, he says, “the largest archive of my now dormant television production company, Camera Planet”. His website tells us that 76 people contributed to these “500 hours of videos”, which are owned by Mr. Rosenbaum and his wife, Pamela Yoder (no mention is made whether or not he paid these 76 people for their precious footage).

In other words, Steven Rosenbaum claims to have collected 500 hours of 9/11 amateur footage - from amateur videographers who would have willingly handed over their 9/11 footage to his new Camera Planet company - so that he could set up a big, nice archive of 9/11 amateur footage! Later, as Camera Planet went bankrupt, he allegedly put this 9/11 archive up for sale - for a mere $3 million. Do you think I'm kidding you? Check out this 2005 piece of the New York Observer:

http://www.cameraplanet.com/divisions/images/observer.pdf LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED – hmm , I wonder why? Not the first time and not the last. Happens all the time. .

Simon Shack

fb4sbl.jpg

ssdxe0.jpg

JEW+%252814%2529.jpg

JEW+%252813%2529.jpg

JEW+%252825%2529.jpg

There were untold numbers of people doing the filming and special effects for planes and the "crisis action".

Not an “untold” number. What the fuck is so special about this 9-11 CARTOON FUCKERY that it makes you imagine they would need a “huge” number of people to pull it off?

Ever hear of “The War of the Worlds” Radio broadcast by Orson Welles? They don't even need visuals never mind a “huge” number of people. Only the average number of people to film a pre-manufactured piece-of-shit movie (which is what 9-11 was, a total, laughable joke, but people were too PsyOped, fear-mongered into shitting their pants and scared to even have a clear head to think logically, never mind laugh at it's ridiculousness the way they should have) and air it as “live” by a fully complicit media apparatus.

You have to understand that YOUR MEDIA is, in fact, no different than the Mossad and CIA and MI5. Their “real” news reporting of standard daily nonsense is their con-game, their gaining of your con-fidence, their buttering up of your “first world” anus, for the big elephant dick of the big-lie and PsyOp to come which will be shoved up there with full force.

No “huge” number of people necessary at all>

All they need is 100% Control of the Media which they obviously have. They nearly have 100% control of the internet as well with agents and gatekeepers at every step of the way, so keep dreaming they're telling you ANYTHING true at all that's not bait for a hook soon to come and rip out your throat.

191512.jpg

Could you (translation: Could you do all the work for me, since I'm a lazy bum who's only good at trolling and wasting people's time):

Tell me all about how they disposed of the actual fully documented planes

Fully documnted planes? Lol

Documented by who? Your babysitter or your media darlings, which one?

Can you even tell them apart?

So, whatever your media darlings feed you every day becomes the gospel troof to you at “face value”? Do you know believe a “friend” that lies to you all the time? Of course not. So why would you believe a lying media that has lied to you a countless number of times and in far bigger matters than your “friend”?

Tell me about the untold number of people who had funeral/memorial services / Tell me about the untold number of people involved in the media putting this up

Not an “untold” number. Only the number they needed to comfortably “numb” the brain of the easy-pickings sucker likes of you.

The same question asked twice, only because he loves that ridiculous word “untold.” That meaningless hyperbolic word “untold” alone shows how fear-mongered by BS you clearly still are.

It was all “told” very clearly but not in any area you're familiar with. You were previously set-up to look in all the wrong directions and once you are invested in the wrong path, a much more major effort is needed to go back on the right one and much less likely to be attempted.

Only the amount of FAKERY that is necessary is used and only the standard number of actors are necessary to shoot a pre-manufactured “reality TV” film in many pieces and air it as “live” by a fully 100% complicit media.

The media is NOT doing your job for you. The media is DOING the PsyOp on you.

They are part of the team. And there are no “untold” number of people in the media. There are an EXACT number of people, pre-vetted fully and hired ONLY to do an exact con-fidence job.

Do your job and you'll get paid very well. Don't do it, get fired and blacklisted. Speak out about secret “non-disclosure” government meetings and you either get harrassed and thrown in jail or worse comes to worse easily whacked by being 'suicided' or 'accidented.'

Tell me about the paper trails and financial trails for paying all the crisis actors and filming staff

What “paper trails”? Are you out of your friggin' mind? Lol

Does the CIA and Mossad leave you your cute little paper trails for your wusy little worthless bought-and-paid for reporters to follow? Again, how naive can you get? If they leave any “paper trail” you can bet the farm that they will be FAKED and HOAXED trails. They know that very few people, maybe two or three out of billions in the entire world, will ever have the time or motivation to follow these “trails” and expose them as fake. And the two people that might end up doing it (Simon Shack and Hoi Polloi at Clues Forum) will be maringalized and ignored enough by the controlled opposition, not to matter.

After all, where would they go to report their findings? Certainly not the mainstream or the internet controlled opposition sites. They end up in some maringalized corner of the internet. Then they get banned off you tube. Shack only had 8000 subs on you tube and they still banned him.

Tell me about the paper trails and financial trails for paying all the special effects people.

Explain why you aren't pulling up this guy about this utterly ludicrous crap.

Lol

Who the hell are you to come into my 10 year old thread and call it “ludicrous” and “abnormal” without having read any part of it, never mind comprehending it?

Normal” by what standard? Your standards? Who the hell are you to declare “normality” in anyone when it's obvious you're an insane, deranged media tool, a literal manufactured useful shill that does their work for them?

207244.jpg

So yeah, either show some respect for your elders or get off my thread.

dees_911_tramp-_r_and_more.jpg

Colonel George Nelson (U.S. Airforce Retired), an air-crash investigation expert has observed that NOT ONE uniquely identifiable part has ever been produced by the government FROM ANY OF THE 4 ALLEGED 9-11 CRASH SITES:/b]

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career. Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic:

"In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet NOT ONE PIECE of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …"

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

"Between the four airplanes which allegedly crashed on 911 there should be
approximately 9 million parts. 3 million parts each for the 767 and 1.5
million parts for the 757. In addition to the parts there should be 60 miles
of wiring for each 757 or 120 miles for both. There is 90 miles of wiring
on each 767 which makes 180 miles for both 767's. Wiring is stamped every 12
inches or so with data which includes where it is going, where it is coming
from and its maximum load capacity. The reason for this is that wiring is
braided into bundles of up to one hundred wires and when you are tracing
down a problem you have to know quickly which wire you are looking for and identify it."

https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1155&p=2370129&hilit=3+million+parts#p2370129

"I did an exhaustive check of the list of victims provided on the CNN website. What I found is that out of 2,970 people listed, only 446 appear in the Social Security death index. Of those only 249 have a confirmed death certificate on file. Of those, not a single one has a valid “last address of record” on file."~ Ersun Warncke, Salem News - Independent confirmation of the 'Vicsims Report' - 9/11 Reflections Part 2: Interview with Simon Shack of September Clues

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/september122010/911-reflections-ew.php

http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims.htm

http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9 the Vicsim Report.pdf

"Of all major U.S. airline crashes within the U.S. investigated and published by the National Transportation Safety Board during the past 20 years, the 9/11 'black boxes' are virtually the only ones without listed serial numbers." - Denis Cimino of Pilots for 9/11 Truth on The Real Deal with Jim Fetzer Podcast - August 26, 2011

Information warfare, in its largest sense, is simply the use of information to achieve our national objectives. Like diplomacy, economic competition, or the use of military force, information in itself is a key aspect of national power and, more importantly, is becoming an increasingly vital national resource that supports diplomacy, economic competition, and the effective employment of military forces. Information warfare in this sense can be seen as societal-level or nation-to-nation conflict waged, in part, through the worldwide internetted and interconnected means of information and communication. [...]

Information warfare, in its essence, is about ideas and epistemology- big words meaning that information warfare is about the way humans think and, more important, the way humans make decisions. And although information warfare would be waged largely, but not entirely, through the communication nets of a society or its military, it is fundamentally not about satellites, wires, and computers. It is about influencing human beings and the decisions they make. [...]

A major new factor in information war is the worldwide infosphere of television and broadcast news. Information warfare at the strategic level is the "battle off the battlefield" to shape the political context of the conflict. It will define the new "battlespace." We face an "integrated battlefield," not in the usual sense of having a global positioning system (GPS) receiver in every tank or cockpit but in the Clausewitzian sense that war is being integrated into the political almost simultaneously with the battle. Many people suspect that the national command authorities (NCA) are in danger of becoming increasingly "reactive" to a "fictive" universe created by CNN, its various international competitors, or even a terrorist with a video camera. This media-created universe we live in is fictive rather than "fictional" because although what we see on CNN is "true," it is just not the whole, relevant, or contextual truth. Nevertheless, this fictive universe becomes the politically relevant universe in which the government or the armed forces are supposed to "do something." [...]

Fictive or fictional operational environments, then, whether mass-targeted or niche-targeted, can be generated, transmitted, distributed, or broadcast by governments or all sorts of players through increasingly diversified networks. [...]

Let us take just one example of how current technologies could be used for strategic-level information warfare. If, say, the capabilities of already well-known Hollywood technologies to simulate reality were added to our arsenal, a genuinely revolutionary new form of warfare would become possible. Today, the techniques of combining live actors with computer-generated video graphics can easily create a "virtual" news conference, summit meeting, or perhaps even a battle that would exist in "effect" though not in physical fact. Stored video images can be recombined or "morphed" endlessly to produce any effect chosen. This moves well beyond traditional military deception, and now, perhaps, "pictures" will be worth a thousand tanks. [...]

Excerpts from Professor George J. Stein's 1995 essay "Information Warfare"

http://www.iwar.org.uk/iwar/resources/airchronicles/stein.htm

b9fmyv.jpg

jv895y.jpg

207607.jpg

In Memoriam: Frederick C. Scheffold
"Freddie"

Place of Residence: Piermont, NY
Location on 9/11: One WTC, Lobby of Marriott Hotel

Hometown: Bronx, NY

Frederick C. Scheffold

60drsh.gif

In Memoriam: Charles W. Garbarini

Place of Residence: Pleasantville, NY
Location on 9/11: WTC, Marriott Hotel

Hometown: Bronx, NY
Charles W. Garbarini

x86lto.gif

In Memoriam: Frederick J Ill, Jr.
"Freddie"

Place of Residence: Pearl River, NY
Location on 9/11: WTC

Frederick J Ill, Jr

lfgeyv.gif

"THE HEROIC FIREFIGHTERS"
* Telling the official fantasy-tale at Ground Zero *

https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=458&hilit=heroic+firefighters

https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=246&start=1305

OMG wall of shite alert. I asked you how the panes and passengers were disposed of. I didn't expect you to cut and paste every single piece of unimaginable horseshit from your DIF thread. Seriously dude - it's a dead simple question.

The planes took off, the passengers got on. What happened to them and where is your evidence?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, synergetic67 said:

k504yu.jpg

could travel 238,000 miles, lol

LOL? Dude, this is off topic shit in your own thread. That is the Lunar Module, it didn't travel that distance. This fella below did:

apollo_15_cm.jpg

They did a 180 using the RCS thrusters and docked with the LM in its own housing. Would you like to learn something? I can explain in great detail how it was done?

50 minutes ago, synergetic67 said:

That's some really reliable people you have there giving your daily dose of utterly false and hoaxed daily narratives. Maybe you think this guy

66zu3x.gif

really is an astronaut instead of just an ass-true-not.

Dude, you have no idea what you are talking about do you? So he's see through is he? How did they do that in 1969?

Shall I explain in simple for you, maybe you'll get it, maybe you'll cling to your bullshit belief. The camera is a vidicon device and captures the light on to a photoconductor.

In the background, the very bright surface has been burning on to the receptor for some time before Armstrong arrives. It is the remnants from that exposure combined with his image.

1 hour ago, synergetic67 said:

Now that you have the background of proven FRAUDSTERS who have always used MEDIA FAKERY to rely on, we can move on to 9-11.  NO FRAUD SHOWN SO FAR - your claims are manure.

no_plane.gif

mn6es3.gif

zceh07.gif

7m8cbq.jpg

qba1pa.jpg

jfl8zu.jpg

khwtfq.jpg

So your "evidence" is your OPINION? Really dude? I reject your opinion as being biased and uninformed.

1 hour ago, synergetic67 said:

Just these last 3 fake “amateur” images alone are enough to throw out into the fucking garbage ALL the 'evidence' for the official media fable of 9-11 in any proper and uncorrupted court of law (which you'll never find, since no uncorrupted and unbought-out courts-of-law exist.

They might be uncorrupted in other cases to bait and con and butter you up but they'll obey their elite owners and masters when it comes to the real “big lie” PsyOp hook of 9-11 they were put there to protect.

BARE ASSERTION is not evidence. I guffaw at your claims and dismiss them as having no substance.

I can't do this. Really. I just tried to hit quote of your stuff and you have embedded horseshit within horseshit. It comprises of appallingly inept claims about incorrect photographic lighting. Clueless.

I'm going to have to vacate this thread - it's just too much shit to wade through and you won't reads or take in any reply given.

An example - NOSE OUT is actually smoke and debris:

Animation1e2a2d52df8450259.gif

How did they make the building exterior explode inwards?

Posted (edited)
On 4/18/2019 at 5:44 PM, Rupert Ugo said:

all the videos are fake. they have been shown to be fake.

the entire site was controlled.

Edited by zArk

This is by far the funniest and most enjoyable thread that I have ever seen anywhere on the good old internet.

If anyone ever asks me for an example of what David Icke followers believe, this is what I shall show them.

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Reinold said:

This is by far the funniest and most enjoyable thread that I have ever seen anywhere on the good old internet.

If anyone ever asks me for an example of what David Icke followers believe, this is what I shall show them.

so you would tar millions of people on the basis of a thread made by one person?

you obviously don't have any loyalty to the truth then

If you disagree with the OP why don't you debate them on the individual points or are you afraid?

Edited by muir
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, muir said:

you obviously don't have any loyalty to the truth then

Are you suggesting he is not telling the truth?? Surely not.🤯

22 hours ago, muir said:

If you disagree with the OP why don't you debate them on the individual points or are you afraid?

That can serve as a perfect punchline to this thread! The idea that the OP is open to debate!🤣🤣🤣

On 4/19/2019 at 8:42 PM, Reinold said:

If anyone ever asks me for an example of what David Icke followers believe, this is what I shall show them

good to know your views and intentions......

188m1m.jpg

psiwhl.jpg

None of the following 9-11 theories can be remotely valid because they all unwarrantedly assume the biggest falsehood and lie of 9-11 which was: the TV Networks innocently aired real and legit imagery of the events of September 11, 2001. 100% FALSE. The TV Networds aired NOTHING BUT fake and illigitemate and previously manufactured and doctored imagery purporting to be 'real and legitimate.' The entire pool of imagery, including all 'amateur' videos, were controlled from the beginning of the PsyOp. The public saw only what they had previously planned for them to see and only that. There was no “freelance” reporting of any kind allowed and only one photographer allowed past the “no photos” sign you see here:

3qg9tn.jpg

d219if.jpg

Re: The September Clues' Shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

by simonshack on September 18th, 2014, 1:18 pm
. . .

To be sure, the desperate, multiple and ongoing efforts to shift the blame away from the TV NETWORKS' total complicity with the 9/11 hoax have been relentless over the years. Here are a bunch of them, listed in random order:

- RICHARD HALL'S HOLOGRAM THEORY: "The planes that eyewitnesses reported seeing hitting the towers were, in actuality, holograms."
("Ergo, the TV NETWORKS innocently aired real and legit imagery of the events of September 11, 2001")

- JUDY WOOD'S DEW-DUSTIFICATION THEORY: "The absurd top-down / pyroclastic tower collapses we all saw on TV can only be explained by the use of exotic / classified weapons (turning the towers into very fine dust). This would also explain the gigantic smoke cloud engulfing Manhattan for the entire day."
("Ergo, the TV NETWORKS innocently aired only real and legit imagery of the events of September 11, 2001")

- JIM FETZER'S NUKE-DUSTIFICATION THEORY: "The absurd top-down / pyroclastic tower collapses we all saw on TV can only be explained by the use of mini nuclear weapons (turning the towers into very fine dust). This would also explain the gigantic smoke cloud engulfing Manhattan for the entire day."
("Ergo, the TV NETWORKS innocently aired only real and legit imagery of the events of September 11, 2001")

- ACE BAKER'S ONLY-FAKE-PLANE-INSERTS THEORY: "The absurd imagery of the sim-hits (the poor animations of "Flight 175" hitting WTC2) was stealthily inserted into (composited on top of) authentic aerial sceneries of Manhattan shot by the TV NETWORKS that morning."

- ANDY TYME'S HIJACKED-TV-FEED THEORY: "The absurd imagery of the sim-hits (the poor animations of "Flight 175" hitting WTC2) was stealthily inserted into the feed beamed to people's TV sets by a clandestine entity - completely unbeknowst to the unwitting TV NETWORKS."

Good grief - what will they come up with next? ...
And when will they give us an effing (as opposed to commercial) break?

https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?t=1246&p=2391914#p2391914

Total debunking of the silliest 9-11 shills of all, 'the hologram huggers':

https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=732&hilit=hologram

RICHARD HALL'S "RADAR ANALYSIS"
or the latest & silliest hologram theory

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1246

p5s4xu.jpg

A question that some people studying media fakery have about 9-11 is whether they would run two diametrically opposed modus operandi with regard to the ‘3000 victims,’ faking most of them but still whacking some 500? This is not likely, here's why. Here's what I had to say about this matter back in 2014 at Jason Erb's Exposing Faux Capitalism site:

Regardless of the fact that the top-level perps, being obvious scumbags, certainly would NOT care IF they could kill thousands of people and get away with it, JUST AS A PRACTICAL AND PRAGMATIC measure and in order to save themselves lots of unnecessary headaches and have far better control of the PsyOp, they would opt to fake all, especially since they know that through their control of the media & its endless psychic driving they could get away with full fakery FAR MORE EASILY, a hundred times more easily, than getting away with the actual murders of 3000 blamed on ‘Arab terrorists.’

Then it would be pure PsyOp existing mostly in the realm of easily manipulated artifice and not one whit more of an actual ‘real life’ event than it absolutely had to be (demolition of the 7 buildings, plus 2 across the street to make 9, behind military grade smokescreen with the area blocked off beforehand, no one let in or out, and most likely also electronic jamming to prevent rogue images from real amateurs popping up, even if no photos contradicting their story would get 10 seconds of air-time on controlled media and if they did air would have less effect than Jim Fetzer and Morgan Reynolds appearing on FOX to get dismissed as conspiracy nuts).

Control of a movie and the main news-anchors and stations that feed it to the rest of the world and making sure they air it as uncritically as possible is FAR EASIER than control of the grieving, vindictive families and friends of even 28 people on Sandy Hook many years later, never mind 500 plus people. Not that they would necessarily need it, but remember that they always have the insurance policy of unlimited funds for as many bribes and threats as might be necessary to control their mainstream narrative enough to accomplish their agendas or keep on course towards them.

”You cannot hope to bribe or twist, thank God, a British journalist – But seeing what the man will do, unbribed, there’s no occasion to.” – Humbert Wolfe

Actually the pre-manufactured movie (cut up and released in many pieces in stages as needed and then even in a full-length Naudet flick) with the spectacular never-before-seen faked top-down collapses and the horrifying images of the ‘jumpers’ induces even more effective and dramatic shock-&-awe trauma and fear programming than if they did it for real and actually turned the whole place into a blood-bath with torsos and body-parts and 6 million plane parts bouncing off the 500,000 ton steel-meshed buildings (3 million on each plane individually numbered which were never matched to the plane they came from and not only had their black-boxes go missing but never even had any original serial numbers for the black-boxes, something that has never happened in the history of post-black-box aviation before or since. THAT right there should have been enough to discredit any ‘planes’ scenario even without further proof of faked videos and impossible speeds and flight paths given).

However, the second scenario, doing it for real as a false-flag, has so many things that can go wrong and so many potential problems to deal with whereas the first scenario is fully controllable on fake video AND can incorporate all sorts of contradictory red herrings to mislead the more persistent researchers and get them all arguing about different interpretations of the same movie, mistaking it for an accurate representation of reality.

Why would they need to kill SOME people in a bunch of tower demolitions and then fake 2500 names? To increase the numbers to justify enough outrage to go to war? Why not just fake all of them and maybe add another 1000 and make it 4000 for even more ‘outrage’ under total control? Doesn’t the fact that as of 2010 there was ‘no valid last address of record’ on any of even the 249 ‘confirmed’ (confirmed by who?) death certificates, never mind the only 446 names that appear on the SSDI suggest that they faked them all?

“I did an exhaustive check of the list of victims provided on the CNN website. What I found is that out of 2,970 people listed, only 446 appear in the Social Security Death Index. Of those only 249 have a confirmed death certificate on file. Of those, not a single one has a valid 'last address of record' on file.” ~ Ersun Warncke, Salem News – Independent confirmation of the ‘Vicsims Report’ – 9/11 Reflections Part 2: Interview with Simon Shack of September Clues

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/september122010/911-reflections-ew.php

http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9%20the%20Vicsim%20Report.pdf

So, given the fact, first checked by Shack and Konrardy in 2009, and later confirmed by Warncke of Salem News in 2010, of the absence of any more than 249 death certificates and the absence of ANY valid last address of record on ANY of the presumed victims of 9-11, who exactly is this friend-of-a-friend of the caller to Giuliani’s show Stephanie from NYC ‘who lost a husband and remarried and collected a lot of money and a house?’ Can she do the tiniest amount of legwork or phone-work and inform us of her friend’s friend’s ex-husband’s LAST ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE so that we can at least have ONE valid Last Address of Residence for at least ONE person who supposedly got whacked on 9-11? But then, of course, she also claimed on the same Giuliani show (the one Rollo from Abirato’s site was also on) that another family that she ‘knows’ lost someone on 9-11 refuses to talk about it.

LOL

I wonder why? Could it be that they are just paid-off stand-ins? Maybe they’re one of these frozen-faced photo-shopped hug-me clones:

https://files.catbox.moe/sj2zup.jpg[/img]

lenon_honor_flute.jpg

Ideas everyone (and that includes know-it-all alternative media followers who falsely believe themselves immune to mind-control propaganda) needs to understand about 9-11 and other PsyOps before they can successfully decondition from the strong emotion-based (fear, love, pride, etc.) mind-control triggers surreptitiously installed into their subconscious.

More-or-less paraphrasing Lenon Honor (my comments in red):

September 11, 2001 - what was its lingering impact on the psychological condition of the human species ?

Sensory overload and deliberately propagated contradictory information.

The conscious mind operates to define undefined elements and to solve problems. It is aware of time, past, present and future.

The subconscious mind is not aware of time and its pre-eminent occupation is to protect the conscious mind from experiencing levels of psychological trauma.

When do we experience levels of psychological trauma?

We experience levels of psychological trauma whenever we cannot define an undefined element or whenever we cannot solve a problem.

September 11th was planned to be full of undefined elements and problems that we could not clearly define and solve for three main reasons.

The three main reasons why the conscious mind could not process the trauma of September 11, 2001 were:

1- Sensory overload and media saturation - which means your senses are overloaded with too much information and input and, as a consequence, you begin to experience psychological trauma since your conscious mind can't define undefined elements and solve problems if it's receiving too much information at the same time.

2- Conflicting and contradictory information - there was so much conflicting information being propagandized at first by the mainstream media, later on by the alternative media also, that the conscious mind was again unable to define undefined elements out of all this conflicting information and experienced more psychological trauma. Too much conflicting information, in-and-of-itself, almost makes it impossible to define undefined elements and solve problems.

3- The intellectually stifling emotion of fear promoted by fear-mongers - this does not encourage the intellectual or critical process since a strong emotion of fear always stimulates in the subconscious mind a program that's inherent in the species called 'fight-or-flight.' Whenever we are triggered in this way, we are put in a state where we have to decide whether we are going to fight or flee.

On 09/11/2001, were we fighting? No, we were fleeing.

We externalized our identity onto those people (
ACTORS in the pre-manufactured 9-11 PsyOp movie; the full Naudet movie released later that claimed to have photographed many 'on-the-scene events' by chance was, of course, ENTIRELY FAKE and pre-planned to be part of the PsyOp ) running down the streets, they became us. We were not fighting anywhere.

Well, as we stated before: the subconscious mind is not aware of time and its pre-eminent occupation is to protect the conscious mind from experiencing levels of psychological trauma. So whenever you can't consciously define undefined elements and solve a problem, as in the case of September 11th, your subconscious mind will take the undefined elements of the unsolved problem, submerge it within the subconscious mind and begin to resolve it there. Therefore, through this submersion, your conscious mind is freed, and can continue to proceed to other things, without maintaining the disposition of psychological trauma.

The conscious mind can only think about one thing at a time, whereas the subconscious mind can think of all kinds of things at any given time and many different things at many different times.

If you think about the main problem in your life that you have been unwilling to solve, and we all have them -- some of us have problems we have been trying to solve for years, some for decades -- and imagine consciously holding only the thought of solving that problem in your head without being able to think of anything else, only trying to define that undefined element and nothing else 24 hours a day, you would literally go insane.

People who do go insane often do so because of an imbalance between their conscious awareness and their subconscious mind. There are aspects of their problems that are stuck in their conscious awareness and they maintain it there constantly. That's all they think about and these problems are not being submerged into their subconscious mind. Their whole orientation is based upon a problem and therefore they begin to express, as a form of behavior modification, the mannerisms and the behavior patterns associated with a problem that is centralized in their conscious awareness as the only thing they think about.

The point is that the subconscious mind, its objective is to take that issue, problem or trauma, submerge it within the subconscious, where you don't have to think about it 24 hours a day, and it will process it there and try to define the undefined elements and solve the problem gradually, so that your conscious mind can move on to something else.

So where did the trauma of September 11th go? It was submerged within the subconscious mind or what is called the collective subconscious.

However, the mass-media conditioning juggernaut cannot allow this resolution to take place and makes a concerted effort to re-traumatize the world's collective subconscious.

Since the subconscious mind cannot tell the difference between past, present and future, these re-traumatizations make the subconscious think that September 11th is happening again.

1) Installation of the 9-11 fear-based mind-control program involved:

Sensory overload

Conflicting information

Fear

Trauma

Submersion of the unresolved trauma of the event into the subconscious mind for eventual resolution

2) The triggering of the 9-11 fear-based mind-control program:

The trauma is triggered unconsciously on an ongoing basis and especially at specific times during the year (such as the 6 weeks before the anniversary of 9-11 each year) with all kinds of mostly fake (since they cannot simply rely on 'real' events fitting the 'retriggering mold' to just come along on their own) and manufactured 'trigger stories,' so that people begin to feel the same emotions that they felt on September 11, 2001. These 'trigger stories' reactivate the subconsciously embedded trauma of 9-11 which has been submerged and left unresolved. When the media continues to re-trigger the trauma through a slow buildup of these fake planted stories, what they're really doing is retraumatizing the mass subconscious mind.

'Credible' but unconfirmed threats are conflicting information designed to give direct access to the mass subconscious. How can something be credible but unconfirmed? It can't! That's just totally contradictory doublespeak. Doublespeak and contradictory sentences access the subconscious directly. Why? Because when the conscious mind cannot define a contradictory or undefined element, it cannot solve the problem of that contradiction or conflict. It cannot solve a problem that's not even operating on a logical plane.

The daily barrage of confusing and contradictory information presented by the Mass Media is anything but an accident or due to incompetence. It is actually a precise science meant to bypass the intellect and access the subconscious directly.

You cannot get to the 'truth,' any truth whatsoever, based on trauma, fear and emotionalism. You have to heal the trauma first and then and only then can you apply the necessary intellectual process needed to clearly define the undefined elements and solve the problems needed to arrive at this or that 'truth.'

Trauma comes in all sizes. It can be an event as big as the 9-11 PsyOp or as small as a punch in the face.

Extreme levels of fear and the whole paradigm of fear really compromises the intellectual process to the point where we begin to consider things that we don't have any proof for as real.

If you don't have conclusive evidence or proof of something, ultimately that information will cause fear because you don't know exactly what took place. In the absence of knowing exactly what took place, in the midst of only hearing theories that make it seem like there's something out there more powerful than you, you will always be traumatized, always be fearful, always externalize power and always be controlled.

If you know someone's trauma and they don't know their trauma, you can trigger their trauma and then, based upon
how you trigger their trauma, you know they will react in a pre-determined way. It's like a chess game. If you know someone's move in advance and you know you can trigger them to move in that way, you can win every single time.

When you traumatize or re-traumatize someone, they feel fearful. Once they feel fearful, they externalize power, and once they externalize power, you maintain administrative control.

If a traumatic event and its conflicting, undefined and unresolved elements are submerged within the global population's subconscious mind, and assuming the perps were not psychologically astute enough to plan a constant flow of other faked events or maybe even a much rarer and harder-to-pull-off real false-flag operation to re-trigger the trauma, a lot more people would arrive at a far more accurate defining of the undefined elements of the conflicts induced by 9-11 and gradually get rid of the contradictions to resolve it for good. These larger number of resolved minds now more stable and balanced and able to LEAD others would then pass on their correct and logical resolution techniques (based on knowledge of media-fakery and the proper procedure of IMAGE AUTHENTICATION BEFORE basing any structure of logic on the narrative promoted by images) of this mind-control trauma to the far more numerous followers, immunizing them against future PsyOps in the process. Some of these followers would in turn become leaders and before long the whole business of PSYOPING using faked imagery and actors would become exponentially exposed to billions of formerly brainwashed peons everywhere and impossible to repeat without suffering major backlash and even a full-on world-wide revolution.

What 'alternative' often really means is demographically specific programming.

People who buy into an illusion will be extremely upset with you when you point out their fraudulent purchase years later because they are still under mind control and reacting based upon their trauma-induced subconscious programming. They made a choice that THEY THOUGHT was a conscious choice but in actuality was an emotional one made for them through trauma and later constant subconscious re-triggerings of the same. Their ego, being nestled in their subconscious, automatically reacts with hate towards anyone that exposes the fact of their bamboozlement and conditioned inability to define the undefined elements and solve this problem, their lack of resolve and resolution.

There is a big difference between making a conscious choice and being led to believe you're making a conscious choice.

sj2zup.jpg

Ideas everyone (and that includes know-it-all alternative media followers who falsely believe themselves immune to mind-control propaganda) needs to understand about 9-11 and other PsyOps before they can successfully decondition from the strong emotion-based (fear, love, pride, etc.) mind-control triggers surreptitiously installed into their subconscious.

More-or-less paraphrasing Lenon Honor (my comments in red):

September 11, 2001 - what was its lingering impact on the psychological condition of the human species ?

Sensory overload and deliberately propagated contradictory information.

The conscious mind operates to define undefined elements and to solve problems. It is aware of time, past, present and future.

The subconscious mind is not aware of time and its pre-eminent occupation is to protect the conscious mind from experiencing levels of psychological trauma.

When do we experience levels of psychological trauma?

We experience levels of psychological trauma whenever we cannot define an undefined element or whenever we cannot solve a problem.

September 11th was planned to be full of undefined elements and problems that we could not clearly define and solve for three main reasons.

The three main reasons why the conscious mind could not process the trauma of September 11, 2001 were:

1- Sensory overload and media saturation - which means your senses are overloaded with too much information and input and, as a consequence, you begin to experience psychological trauma since your conscious mind can't define undefined elements and solve problems if it's receiving too much information at the same time.

2- Conflicting and contradictory information - there was so much conflicting information being propagandized at first by the mainstream media, later on by the alternative media also, that the conscious mind was again unable to define undefined elements out of all this conflicting information and experienced more psychological trauma. Too much conflicting information, in-and-of-itself, almost makes it impossible to define undefined elements and solve problems.

3- The intellectually stifling emotion of fear promoted by fear-mongers - this does not encourage the intellectual or critical process since a strong emotion of fear always stimulates in the subconscious mind a program that's inherent in the species called 'fight-or-flight.' Whenever we are triggered in this way, we are put in a state where we have to decide whether we are going to fight or flee.

On 09/11/2001, were we fighting? No, we were fleeing.

We externalized our identity onto those people (
ACTORS in the pre-manufactured 9-11 PsyOp movie; the full Naudet movie released later that claimed to have photographed many 'on-the-scene events' by chance was, of course, ENTIRELY FAKE and pre-planned to be part of the PsyOp ) running down the streets, they became us. We were not fighting anywhere.

Well, as we stated before: the subconscious mind is not aware of time and its pre-eminent occupation is to protect the conscious mind from experiencing levels of psychological trauma. So whenever you can't consciously define undefined elements and solve a problem, as in the case of September 11th, your subconscious mind will take the undefined elements of the unsolved problem, submerge it within the subconscious mind and begin to resolve it there. Therefore, through this submersion, your conscious mind is freed, and can continue to proceed to other things, without maintaining the disposition of psychological trauma.

The conscious mind can only think about one thing at a time, whereas the subconscious mind can think of all kinds of things at any given time and many different things at many different times.

If you think about the main problem in your life that you have been unwilling to solve, and we all have them -- some of us have problems we have been trying to solve for years, some for decades -- and imagine consciously holding only the thought of solving that problem in your head without being able to think of anything else, only trying to define that undefined element and nothing else 24 hours a day, you would literally go insane.

People who do go insane often do so because of an imbalance between their conscious awareness and their subconscious mind. There are aspects of their problems that are stuck in their conscious awareness and they maintain it there constantly. That's all they think about and these problems are not being submerged into their subconscious mind. Their whole orientation is based upon a problem and therefore they begin to express, as a form of behavior modification, the mannerisms and the behavior patterns associated with a problem that is centralized in their conscious awareness as the only thing they think about.

The point is that the subconscious mind, its objective is to take that issue, problem or trauma, submerge it within the subconscious, where you don't have to think about it 24 hours a day, and it will process it there and try to define the undefined elements and solve the problem gradually, so that your conscious mind can move on to something else.

So where did the trauma of September 11th go? It was submerged within the subconscious mind or what is called the collective subconscious.

However, the mass-media conditioning juggernaut cannot allow this resolution to take place and makes a concerted effort to re-traumatize the world's collective subconscious.

Since the subconscious mind cannot tell the difference between past, present and future, these re-traumatizations make the subconscious think that September 11th is happening again.

1) Installation of the 9-11 fear-based mind-control program involved:

Sensory overload

Conflicting information

Fear

Trauma

Submersion of the unresolved trauma of the event into the subconscious mind for eventual resolution

2) The triggering of the 9-11 fear-based mind-control program:

The trauma is triggered unconsciously on an ongoing basis and especially at specific times during the year (such as the 6 weeks before the anniversary of 9-11 each year) with all kinds of mostly fake (since they cannot simply rely on 'real' events fitting the 'retriggering mold' to just come along on their own) and manufactured 'trigger stories,' so that people begin to feel the same emotions that they felt on September 11, 2001. These 'trigger stories' reactivate the subconsciously embedded trauma of 9-11 which has been submerged and left unresolved. When the media continues to re-trigger the trauma through a slow buildup of these fake planted stories, what they're really doing is retraumatizing the mass subconscious mind.

'Credible' but unconfirmed threats are conflicting information designed to give direct access to the mass subconscious. How can something be credible but unconfirmed? It can't! That's just totally contradictory doublespeak. Doublespeak and contradictory sentences access the subconscious directly. Why? Because when the conscious mind cannot define a contradictory or undefined element, it cannot solve the problem of that contradiction or conflict. It cannot solve a problem that's not even operating on a logical plane.

The daily barrage of confusing and contradictory information presented by the Mass Media is anything but an accident or due to incompetence. It is actually a precise science meant to bypass the intellect and access the subconscious directly.

You cannot get to the 'truth,' any truth whatsoever, based on trauma, fear and emotionalism. You have to heal the trauma first and then and only then can you apply the necessary intellectual process needed to clearly define the undefined elements and solve the problems needed to arrive at this or that 'truth.'

Trauma comes in all sizes. It can be an event as big as the 9-11 PsyOp or as small as a punch in the face.

Extreme levels of fear and the whole paradigm of fear really compromises the intellectual process to the point where we begin to consider things that we don't have any proof for as real.

If you don't have conclusive evidence or proof of something, ultimately that information will cause fear because you don't know exactly what took place. In the absence of knowing exactly what took place, in the midst of only hearing theories that make it seem like there's something out there more powerful than you, you will always be traumatized, always be fearful, always externalize power and always be controlled.

If you know someone's trauma and they don't know their trauma, you can trigger their trauma and then, based upon
how you trigger their trauma, you know they will react in a pre-determined way. It's like a chess game. If you know someone's move in advance and you know you can trigger them to move in that way, you can win every single time.

When you traumatize or re-traumatize someone, they feel fearful. Once they feel fearful, they externalize power, and once they externalize power, you maintain administrative control.

If a traumatic event and its conflicting, undefined and unresolved elements are submerged within the global population's subconscious mind, and assuming the perps were not psychologically astute enough to plan a constant flow of other faked events or maybe even a much rarer and harder-to-pull-off real false-flag operation to re-trigger the trauma, a lot more people would arrive at a far more accurate defining of the undefined elements of the conflicts induced by 9-11 and gradually get rid of the contradictions to resolve it for good. These larger number of resolved minds now more stable and balanced and able to LEAD others would then pass on their correct and logical resolution techniques (based on knowledge of media-fakery and the proper procedure of IMAGE AUTHENTICATION BEFORE basing any structure of logic on the narrative promoted by images) of this mind-control trauma to the far more numerous followers, immunizing them against future PsyOps in the process. Some of these followers would in turn become leaders and before long the whole business of PSYOPING using faked imagery and actors would become exponentially exposed to billions of formerly brainwashed peons everywhere and impossible to repeat without suffering major backlash and even a full-on world-wide revolution.

What 'alternative' often really means is demographically specific programming.

People who buy into an illusion will be extremely upset with you when you point out their fraudulent purchase years later because they are still under mind control and reacting based upon their trauma-induced subconscious programming. They made a choice that THEY THOUGHT was a conscious choice but in actuality was an emotional one made for them through trauma and later constant subconscious re-triggerings of the same. Their ego, being nestled in their subconscious, automatically reacts with hate towards anyone that exposes the fact of their bamboozlement and conditioned inability to define the undefined elements and solve this problem, their lack of resolve and resolution.

There is a big difference between making a conscious choice and being led to believe you're making a conscious choice.

INTRODUCTORY "TOUR GUIDE" to the September Clues research

by Simon Shack -
(updated on July 18 2011)

Hello and welcome to the Clues Forum. We believe that Media Fakery is the most urgent issue to tackle in order to restore a bit of sanity on this planet. Media Fakery is the weapon of mass distraction used by a network of nutty power brokers (I like to call it "The Nutwork") to fool the world to their advantage. It has worked out nicely for centuries, for such is the essence of human nature that, when squarely duped, a man's ego will prefer to ignore the fact rather than dealing with it. The Nutwork and their subservient media conglomerates have long been well aware of this inherent weakness of mankind; their news-hoaxing tricks are routinely employed to generate incalculable profits and public consensus for waging murderous, barbaric wars of aggression. But their insane obsession for mass mind-control is now turning against them. Their wretched deception ploys are now exploding in their faces - one by one.

It is fair to say the September Clues research has established these 4 main points:

1- The 9/11 imagery was nothing but a Hollywood-style film production, complete with actors in the role of 'eye-witnesses' or 'firefighters', staged 'running crowds', 3D-compositing and special cinematic effects. The '9/11 movie' was split into a number of short clips and sold to the TV audience as 'newscasts'. The few clips featuring 'airplanes' (or dull silhouettes thereof) were computer-generated images - clearly in conflict with each other. Years of relentless 'debunking' attempts have failed to disprove the evidence expounded in the longstanding September Clues research.

2- No commercial airliners were hijacked or - much less - crashed into the WTC towers, the Pentagon or the Shanksville field. No valid/verifiable records exist for : their airport logs/schedules, their numbered parts, their alleged passengers. Their reported speeds at near sea-level as well as the visuals of their total disappearance into the WTC defy the laws of mechanics and physics - and the absence of visible wake vortexes in the WTC impact imagery also defies the laws of aerodynamics.

3- The World Trade Center Complex (9 buildings in all) were demolished with powerful explosives. No image-analyses of the tower collapses can help determine just what type of explosives were employed - since the videos are 3D animations and do not represent the real-life events. In reality, as they collapsed, the WTC complex was most likely enveloped by military-grade smoke obscurants. No real/private imagery exists of the morning's events - 'thanks' to electromagnetic countermeasures.

4- No "3000" people were trapped in the top floors/nor perished in the WTC towers. Only one thing was more important to the perps than avoiding a mass murder of 3000 US citizens : to sell the notion that
"bogeyman Bin Laden" killed 3000 US citizens. We have renamed the 'victims' of these psy-operations "VICSIMS" (SIMulated VICtims). In fact, our research has seen the same pattern emerge in all the so-called "Al-Quaeda Terror Attacks" around the world (LONDON 7/7, MADRID 11, BALI, MUMBAI, etc...). In all logic, the very last aggravation the plotters behind these false-flag operations wish to have, are scores of real families hounding them forever with real questions. Hence: NO real terror victims = Logical PsyOp rationale.

9/11 is but a giant - and still ongoing - money-making scam. It rotates around the most well-funded and profitable hoax of modern history. Everyone involved in the scheme is reaping a sizeable return from their 'investment bond' which, naturally, has "SILENCE" printed all over it. For anyone to 'speak out' would be both ruinous and suicidal - a most distasteful option. To be sure, 'suicidal heroics' only exist in journalistic fairy-tales such as the outlandish newsmedia's narrative of 9/11 and its "nineteen religious fanatics". The skeptics objecting that "too many people would have had to be in on this" fail to account for the most fundamental aspect of human nature: our survival instinct.

The master plan of 9/11 was to demolish the redundant, asbestos-filled WTC complex in Lower Manhattan - 9 buildings in all. The area would naturally be evacuated (as for all such demolitions) in order to prevent a slaughterhouse of dreadful proportions - not a good idea at all. To be sure, this was no mass murder scheme - just a formidable opportunity for massive financial gains and military propaganda. The military (and its various intelligence affiliates) would manage the ground logistics, such as securing the area, raising smokescreens to hide the proceedings from public view, and last but not least, electromagnetic countermeasures to keep any private cameras from filming the mayhem. The WTC complex was thus 'safely' destroyed in bright daylight. It was a magician's trick, pulled off by sleight of hand to fool the few (the NY onlookers) - and with computer graphics to fool the world (the TV viewers).

The rest was (and still is to this day) a gigantic simulation staged and upheld by the complicit news media propaganda machine. The major news corporations are headed by a handful of moguls who are, contrary to popular belief, wholly subservient to the executive powers of USA, Great Britain, Europe and indeed, most of the world's governments. This unfortunate, yet widespread public belief (that the media checks and 'polices' our politicians) is being currently exploited to its full potential for the profit of a restrict so-called 'elite'. In his time, George Orwell would have called their structure "the Network". I suggest to call what we have today "the Nutwork" - since their inconsiderate behavior betray tell-tale signs of rampant megalomania and an alarming absence of mental balance.

THE SEPTEMBER CLUES WEBSITE[/b[

The SC website gathers in one place the bulk of our research. On the 'welcome page' you will be able to watch the full 90-minute September Clues documentary. Click "ENTER SITE" to reach all the site's articles listed on the righthand sidebar. I will now list a number of FAQs and the relevant articles which address them. Feel free to repost this "tour guide" anywhere you like.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is the source-material of September Clues?
What did the 5 US TV networks broadcast on the morning of 9/11?

http://www.septemberclues.info/faq_1.htm

2. What about the many amateur videos we have seen?

http://www.septemberclues.info/faq_2.htm

3. What about the 4 flights we have heard about - and their passengers?

http://www.septemberclues.info/faq_3.htm

4. What about all the eye-witnesses we have heard of on the news?

http://www.septemberclues.info/faq_4.htm

5. Where can I verify the September Clues claim that all the 9/11 imagery was fake?

http://www.septemberclues.info/imagery_analyses.htm

CGI COLLAPSE FOOTAGE:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=802

SIMCITY:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=386

FAKING THE RUBBLE:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=489

THE "HEROIC FIREFIGHTERS":

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=458

(Think of the 9/11 imagery as a fully pre-fabricated "Hollywood" production)

6. How did they prevent New Yorkers from capturing real images of the events?

http://www.septemberclues.info/visual_control.htm

ELECTROMAGNETIC JAMMING ON 9/11:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=457

7. Where can I verify the claim that the 9/11 victims were (most or all) fictitious identities?

http://septemberclues.info/vicsims_photo-analyses.htm

9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=102

9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS,ETC (newer thread)

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=246

8. What about the people we saw jumping out of the WTC towers?

http://www.septemberclues.info/jumpers.htm

THE FALLING MAN:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=501

9. Where can I find the full 80-page pdf file of the "VICSIM REPORT" ?

10. What would be the purpose of fabricating victims for an alleged terror attack ?

http://www.septemberclues.info/deconstructing.htm

11. Who are the people claiming to have lost a family member on 9/11?

9/11 ACTORS (on Youtube) 9/11 ACTORS

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=29

12. What about the many other 9/11 truth organizations?

http://www.septemberclues.info/obstacles.htm

TRUTHERS & SHILLS:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=20

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************

This said, let me spell out what this forum is about: we are a bunch of nice and open-minded people, but if you are to contribute to our ongoing research, make sure you have something valuable to offer. At this time, we are looking for human quality - not numbers - because we believe there is intelligent life on this planet - although it is a rare resource which needs to expand. At this advanced stage of our research, we will not tolerate mere cheerleaders, time-wasters or chit-chatters. As for professional government agents typing from their little cubicles, we strongly advise you to leave us alone; get a life - and a honest job. Your masters are busted - and you know it. Stop wasting your lives supporting their insane war games.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=477

Quote:

falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

False in one particular, false in everything. This principle of Roman law is still respected and has been appropriated by other disciplines. The concept is that if a witness has been shown to lie in one particular respect in a case, he is not to be trusted in anything else he says. This is why it is important for attorneys to impeach opposing witnesses in court: it discredits the rest of their testimony. The object behind the principle is to reject questionable testimony (even if it might be true) before accepting falsehood into evidence.

The legal principles of interrogating witnesses have been drawn into the task of evaluating historical sources. Just as a witness in court can be impeached by being shown to have lied, an historical source likewise loses much of its authority if its author can be shown to have deliberately falsified something--how can we trust an author concerning fact X when we know him to have lied about fact Y? Such an author may corroborate something a better witness says, but has forfeited our trust where he speaks without corroboration.

So, too, a manuscript bearing copies of ancient works is called a witness: not to a crime, obviously, nor to a contract, nor to historical facts, but rather to an earlier version of its text. Many of the same principles have been drawn into this field as well. A manuscript which contains many errors or bad readings (for example, a simpler phrase replacing a more difficult one which the scribe did not understand, or frequent spelling blunders) cannot be trusted without corroboration from an independent manuscript (i.e., one which is neither its copy nor its descendent).

https://everything2.com/title/falsus+in+uno%2C+falsus+in+omnibus

Kenneth Feinberg - the only man in charge of all victims compensation funds, not just on the 9-11 Psy-Op but in almost every Psy-Op.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2377445

Some of Feinberg's past activities:

- September 11th Victim Compensation Fund ("worked for 33 months entirely pro bono")
- The BP oil spill - appointed by Obama

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/bp-gulf-oil-spill-ken-feinberg-appointed-head/story?id=10933766#.UJFsPWdUGSo

to run the compensation fund - a job which apparently made him filthy rich

http://www.consumerwatchdog.org/node/10070

- The "Hokie Spirit Fund", 'set up for the victims' families in the wake of the 2007 Virginia Tech mass shooting' (33 dead)
- Arbitrator who determined the allocation of legal fees in the holocaust slave labor litigation.
- Arbitrator who determined the fair market value of the Zapruder film of the Kennedy assassination [no kiddin' !]
- and now, here he pops up again handling the "Batman Shooter" compensation fund ...

Don't know about you, but it looks to me as if this Feinberg guy is cornering the "psyop-compensation market"...

Or, more seriously, I'd say that his ubiquitous presence around many psyops we have been scrutinizing / exposing here on Cluesforum suggests this is a case of "economy of players": the Grand Psyop Club which keeps hoaxing America is perhaps made up of a rather restrict clique of gangsters, less numerous than we may have previously imagined.

Thoughts?

Kenneth Feinberg bio - Time magazine:

http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1903547,00.html

Communitarianism = End of Common Law = Complete Beehive Slavery to Globalist Douchebags – Lark in Texas

September Clues – (2008) – Simon Shack

September Clues (Addendum) - (2013) – Simon Shack

The 9-11 VicSim Report (2009) – Infamous 80 page pdf covering every last faked and simulated 9-11 “victim” (VIC SIM)

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=224648

https://archive.org/details/@negentropic

Brian Staveley and James Sloan on the "how" of the 9-11 Media-Fakery PsyOp

Terence McKenna: The Misunderstanding of Your Life

Trauma-based Mind-Control & the Mechanics of Self-Sabotage

Here's where all the banned books are

On 4/18/2019 at 11:55 AM, synergetic67 said:

No Planes Whatsoever,

I think there were planes.

Were some scenes shot in a studio using crisis actors or some scenes edited for release to the world on TV?

More than possible-I would not rule that out for one minute.

However they needed planes for people there on the ground at the time-to create the spectacle and drama.

On 4/28/2019 at 11:53 AM, It'sallbs said:

I think there were planes.

The OP says that people who believe there were aeroplanes are "brainless, pathetic IDIOTS".

Im a brainless pathetic idiot then.

There were planes hitting the buildings on 911 in my opinion.

Posted (edited)

Continuation of this https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=224648 thread at the Old Forum.

enwbnh.png

Watch Entire Video Here:

http://www.earthlyfireflies.org/911-fraud/

"September 11, 2001 attacks hoax was a controlled demolition of the crumbling World Trade Center buildings, used to instill fears – as with other hoaxes – to keep exalting the role of the government in the eyes of the taxpayers.

This video debunks all major elements of the official 9/11 story and clarifies how the agenda behind the hoax works for the upper class, and what you should do about it."

q8r3yh.png

8ueefu.png

5jdu12.png

eab3t4.png

pa2scm.png

9ru2o0.png

nw977v.jpg

ywl535.jpg

71dmcx.png

e152wf.png

c9v1dl.png

5xxmec.png