Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

Ursula Haverbeck imprisioned in Germany for questioning the Holocaust

Posted (edited)

Why is this elderly German woman in prison?  Because she dared to question history during a television interview.

I am very concerned about this elderly lady and future generations.

Many posters on this forum have expressed their freedom of speech about the events of 9/11, but like the holocaust these people in the future will also possibly

be sent to jail for expressing themselves in a public domain. It really is 1984.

I don´t know if there were gas chambers or not, but Ursula Haverbeck has to right to question the scientific evidence or lack of.

Ursula-Haverbeck-emprisonnee.jpg&f=1

Edited by Golden Retriever

Posted (edited)

I can´t find the interview of the Panorama German version of the interview which led to the incarceration of the elderly lady on Youtube.

That´s not really a surprise to me because most deletions are about Zionist Jewish elite issues because Youtube are owned by the same.

"Here is a story you won’t hear in the “mainstream media” nor the alternative, unless it is first put through the wash and spin cycle. Thus,  I will do my best to simply translate and present this important and very newsworthy story to the world for consideration as provided by the original author, whom I shall introduce, as well as provide some context for her perspective, as well as my own."

Vimeo video:

https://archive.org/details/Ursula-Haverbeck-Interview

Just because she questions it it doesnt mean she is right. Its possible that she is in denial because she had family and friends working in such places and she couldnt accept that they would be responsible for such crimes.

To ignore huge amounts of people who have been through the holocaust, seen the camps, etc. to follow the disbelief of a very few people is very telling.

2 hours ago, 777 said:

Just because she questions it it doesnt mean she is right. Its possible that she is in denial because she had family and friends working in such places and she couldnt accept that they would be responsible for such crimes.

To ignore huge amounts of people who have been through the holocaust, seen the camps, etc. to follow the disbelief of a very few people is very telling.

"Just because she questions the gas chambers doesn't mean she's right" and I agree.

But why is she is prison 777?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Why is it a crime to ask questions about only one historical event is a very good question.

is the interview but it's in German.

Edited by georgesmiley

Ursula Haverbeck wasn´t spreading any hate speech, and yet at nearly 90 years of age they put her in prison.

She was simply asking some pertinent questions to the German Government about the scientific evidence of the gas chambers.

There are a few very long threads on the holocaust on the old forum. Very "lively". Have a look if you havent already.

• Like 1

It's a new form of Gestapo that has gripped Germany (and other western nations). Whenever anyone is arrested for what comes out of there mouth it's a form of oppression and that is tyranny in and of itself! 

Hate speech laws are the tools of modern day SS, Gestapo, and Stalin's secret police. The fact is they come and arrest you for questioning the narrative they create and orchestrate.   

Those that forget the past are condemned to repeat it...  

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

"Just because she questions the gas chambers doesn't mean she's right" and I agree.

But why is she is prison 777?

Because its against the law in Germany to deny such things. Being willing to get locked up doesnt prove somebodies claims are right either. Some people would readily suffer legal punishment for their views rather than admit they are wrong, especially if that means admitting something very painful.

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Ursula Haverbeck wasn´t spreading any hate speech, and yet at nearly 90 years of age they put her in prison.

She was simply asking some pertinent questions to the German Government about the scientific evidence of the gas chambers.

So what does she think about people who actually were there, who saw such things first hand, etc? are they all lairs to her?

Just because she is 90 it doesnt mean she is just nice, little old lady looking out for others. Himmlers family supported the nazi cause well after his death and his daughter ran a group to support nazis after the war. I'm quite sure they also would have denied such crimes also. Support for the nazi cause still exists in places.

4 minutes ago, 777 said:

Because its against the law in Germany to deny such things. Being willing to get locked up doesnt prove somebodies claims are right either. Some people would readily suffer legal punishment for their views rather than admit they are wrong, especially if that means admitting something very painful.

why is it against the law though?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, georgesmiley said:

why is it against the law though?

Probably because the German government dont want people to forget what THEIR people did so that it wont happen again. Their country and their law!

Top be honest it would be far more conveinent for them if people did explain it all away as some allied progpoganda so that they wouldnt have to live with the shame and guilt of what they did but they chose the path to make sure it would be dismissed and explained away.

15 minutes ago, 777 said:

Probably because the German government dont want people to forget what THEIR people did so that it wont happen again. Their country and their law!

Top be honest it would be far more conveinent for them if people did explain it all away as some allied progpoganda so that they wouldnt have to live with the shame and guilt of what they did but they chose the path to make sure it would be dismissed and explained away.

But it is also against the law in many other European countries (like France ). Why?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, georgesmiley said:

But it is also against the law in many other European countries (like France ). Why?

Because it was such a massive thing that nobody should be allowed to dismiss it and forget about it, lest it can happen again? does you really need to ask such a question?

My bad eh? But there are many problems with the official story so trying to figure out what is true and what isnt is part of historical review, and it is only this single event that has legislation protecting it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, georgesmiley said:

My bad eh? But there are many problems with the official story so trying to figure out what is true and what isnt is part of historical review, and it is only this single event that has legislation protecting it.

When Amazon is banning books about the Holocaust, it does make you wonder what they are afraid of?

cellblock_dees.jpg&f=1

I think you're missing the point, 777,  "think laws"  are just as atrocious as the holocaust itself! Where do "think laws" end? What if these same policies are applied to alienating truth? The potential for abuse staggers the mind! One thing's for certain, governments, and I mean ALL governments have a disposition and default setting to over reach and breach the trust by whatever nefarious means they deem necessary.    

• Like 5

11 hours ago, 777 said:

Because it was such a massive thing that nobody should be allowed to dismiss it and forget about it, lest it can happen again? does you really need to ask such a question?

But we are allowed T Shirts with Che Geuvara on them

We are allowed Univesities named after Karl Marx and statues of him all over Europe

We are allowed to circulate Das Kapital and we are allowed to organize and attend Marxist festivals

https://marxismfestival.org.uk/

Yet Marxism , Communism , killed more civilians in the 20th century than all other ideologies combined

Why are we allowed to celebrate this ideology ? Promote it , makes busts of it , name universities after it ?

Who is really in charge ? Is it us ?

Or is it the people behind Marxism ?

Because we are not allowed to resurrect the ideology of Hitler are we ?

Also , an anomaly when it comes to the narrative of ww2

England entered into war with Germany when they '' invaded '' Poland

They actually '' Invaded '' the Danzig , which was German to the bone and not Polish.

Anyway , at the time Poland was removing jews from academia , it was removing jews from media and it was removing jews from financial institutions

It made a law where every shop owner had to have their name above the door so that the Poles could identify jewish owned business

This was happening while Poland was considered the Englands ally

Why did England overlook the Poles doing this to the Jews but could not overlook the Germans doing the same ?

We have been lied to about a lot of things.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, MrA said:

But we are allowed T Shirts with Che Geuvara on them

We are allowed Univesities named after Karl Marx and statues of him all over Europe

We are allowed to circulate Das Kapital and we are allowed to organize and attend Marxist festivals

https://marxismfestival.org.uk/

Yet Marxism , Communism , killed more civilians in the 20th century than all other ideologies combined

Why are we allowed to celebrate this ideology ? Promote it , makes busts of it , name universities after it ?

Who is really in charge ? Is it us ?

Or is it the people behind Marxism ?

Because we are not allowed to resurrect the ideology of Hitler are we ?

Also , an anomaly when it comes to the narrative of ww2

England entered into war with Germany when they '' invaded '' Poland

They actually '' Invaded '' the Danzig , which was German to the bone and not Polish.

Anyway , at the time Poland was removing jews from academia , it was removing jews from media and it was removing jews from financial institutions

It made a law where every shop owner had to have their name above the door so that the Poles could identify jewish owned business

This was happening while Poland was considered the Englands ally

Why did England overlook the Poles doing this to the Jews but could not overlook the Germans doing the same ?

We have been lied to about a lot of things.

Yes, the world is full of lies but why are you so bothered about being able to deny the holocaust? I can understand people speaking up and being punished when they bring crimes to light that governments want concealed but I cant understand why people would deny something that is so blatant and well documented. Its alsmost as if people are being apologists for German behaviour, as if the Germans never really did anything wrong and were stitched up. Im quite sure there are a lot of people out there who dont have a problem with what the Germans did and who will happily support what happened though in the more concealed guise of just 'questioning the evidence of the holocaust'.

It never fails to shock me when people who go on about jews running the world and dominating all aspects of life then make claims against people who seem to be trying to remove their influence from positions of control. Isnt that what people like you want, that jews are removed from financial and political control?

Edited by 777

Im observing 

Not proscribing

There is a big difference

Me personally I dont want ANY religious mindset to be in charge of anythung at all

Religion has been the number one suppressor of knowledge on this planet

before you say this woman is unguilty - you should maybe learn the language to understand what she is saying :classic_cool:
she is a Nazi

:classic_smile:

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:18 PM, georgesmiley said:

Because lots of European countries (especially those in the east) Were more than happy to round up the Jews - In France many argue theat they had no choice that the Germans were in control etc - Unfortunately with a bit of research it becomes clear the Vichy regime had made lists and started organising things before they were told to.

Oh and they charged the Jews the rail ticket to Auschwitz.

Some countries (eg Denmark) were not supporters of this and although they rounded up the Jews (after announcing it before hand thus giving them chance to escape) it was around 1944.  Jews from there didn't get sent to death camps in part to quieten dissent in these places. 

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 1:22 AM, BERTWEB said:

uso8hqc.png

Except it isnt the best example of how the number of jews killed varies

1) Because as has been pointed out many times - that figure is for those claimed as Killed at Auschwitz - not the number of Jews killed* The text states this but words it carefully so its easy to be mislead into thinking its talking Jews specifically . The Soviets added lots - either to guilt the west or simply because it was a convenient place to record the millions of Soviet POWs and citizens who had been killed somewhere and were missing rather than list the numerous small death camps . Its revision of erroneous Soviet numbers that changes the count - you may note the significant 4M to 1.5M change coincides with the end of the cold war and Russia being more open and accessing Archives -  If there was a deliberate conspiracy of numbers it was a Soviet not Jewish one.

2) German camp records are bollox - For starters those selected for the chambers as the train arrived  were not entered into the camp records - That's the old, ill and women** with the young children.

*Thus when the number was revised down it was the number of non Jews that changed not the number of Jews - which is why despite Auschwitz dropping from 4 million to 1.5 million the number of Jews killed doesn't.

** It was easier to send mothers with children than to separate them - the wailing struggling and screaming  caused a lot of upset to the guards .