jupiter12

Humor Thread

she's good, at the start of the clip a sensed a bit of George Carlin vibe....eloquent, to the point and straith in the head

thnx for that Muir

its from HBO special "life is worth losing"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

she's good, at the start of the clip a sensed a bit of George Carlin vibe....eloquent, to the point and straith in the head

thnx for that Muir

thank the ickes, it was on their headlines section

she smashed it

I was asked to go to an Irish music festival.On the day it started I arrived late and when I got there to my dismay I saw people laying on the bank of a water course all dead , also in the water there were other people flailing about ,obviously in the throws of drowning .The rescue workers and paramedics were doing the best they could but were obviously loosing the battle. I went up to one of them and asked ,what the hell is going on here, he looked up at me and then put his head down and slowly shook it from side to side , he looked up at me again and let out an audible sigh and said the idiots were river dancing

What was the name of the first movie to cover the topic of being transgender    BEN-HUR

I went to the local bottle shop on the way home yesterday,the misses said what do you want ,just a couple of beers as it was hot. As I walked up to the door I saw this hand written sign that was down low on the glass  that said no dogs allowed. As I was getting served by the manager ,I couldn't resist, I said to him with a serious look, how do you get away with a  sign like that?. With a quizzical look he said what do you mean, mate no dogs allowed I said ,I know that some people are as ugly as a hat full of shit but to ban them from the bottle shop is out right discrimination. thinking I was serious he went on to explain that there was a dog fight in the shop which broke a couple of wine bottles . I said, oh yeah  in my best serious voice to which he replied that's why the sign is down low so only dogs can read it ,to try and lighten up the situation, my reply was so in actual fact you are having a go at ugly dwarfs so I  picked up my two bottles of beer  and backed out the door with a stern look shaking my head. I closed the door turned around and walked back to the car and burst out laughing . The misses said what are you laughing about ,so I told her, she said typical and started laughing also 

Edited by peter

1 hour ago, Neville Goddard said:

I like it.  LOL!!!

You can always count on 'Muricans to fuck with nature  :classic_dry: