jupiter12

Humor Thread

Decided it was too dark

Edited by Seeker

A white bloke goes to the loo in a pub there is a big black bloke already there having a leek so he stands beside him at the urinal and notices how big the blokes dick is compared to his. The big fellow notices the white bloke checking out his dick and says ,whats your problem mate. The white guy says ,I wish I had a big black dick like that so I might do better with the ladies. The big fellow says I'll tell you how to get one mate it's  easy, it will only take two weeks. What you do mate is get some string and tie it tight around the end of your dick and on the other end tie half a house brick, and wear baggy pants so people wont notice the brick.

A week later the same two are in the pub together the black guy walks up and says how is it going ,did you do what I said , yes I'm halfway through the process,it's a bit sore but at least it's starting to turn black

A group of mates go to the pub for a very long lunch  after a few hours they are all rather pissy eyed. Bill pipes up and says he has to go to the loo so he puts his beer down and staggers off

After about 10 min the boys heard this  loud painful scream coming from  the loo  but being pissed they thought nothing of it , then they heard it again , one said that sounds like Bill, I better go and see whats up. He staggers into the loo to find Bill with tears in his eyes, whats up mate, when I try to stand up someone grabs my balls and yanks them very hard, the other bloke says ,you idiot your sitting on a mop bucket