Vancity Eagle

The Trump, Israel, Russia alliance

Beware of agendists that continually promote the mainstream narrative of Fake News...like claiming Pizza gate has been debunked..or Brexit was a Russian/Israel job.🤡

On 11/8/2019 at 3:36 PM, oddsnsods said:

Beware of agendists that continually promote the mainstream narrative of Fake News...like claiming Pizza gate has been debunked..or Brexit was a Russian/Israel job.🤡

there are risks with brexit. None of us know for sure what will happen after brexit. Maybe the elites will create some new situation that is favourable to them or maybe something that none of us foresaw will happen. Maybe there will be a popular uprising across europe that sees sabbatean jewish power challenged and the EU smashed to pieces

What i DO know is what will happen if we remain in the EU. I know they force us to adopt the euro and to merge our military into an EU army that will then have jurisdiction on british soil meaning that the elites could deploy spanish troops in the EU army to police british citizens in british cities and towns. I know that the EU intends to roll out smart meters into every home. I know that the EU intends to force quotas of undisclosed (unending) amounts of migrants onto member states in order to smash the regional diversity of europe and make everyone the same in order to remould all countries into one european superstate

So if we stay in the EU we lose

If we leave the EU we may also lose but at least we have a chance

• Thanks 1

I dont think for a second Brexit is going to be  field of dreams, its been stooled for so long now & there isnt any real heroes in our favour.

A world without borders is a lovely fairytale I might have bought into when I was a teen, but only a braindead moron would support whats happening now, after all the wars created in the Middle East & North Africa & yes EU wanted to charge 1 million for each refugee migrant we refuse.

Statists will be statists & support the commie/fascist corpocracy.

Thats what the EU represent IMF Bailouts, welfare state.

I have never thought it would be a bundle of roses, but always hoped on a domino effect & if we pull out you will see a collapse, why else are they so desperate to keep stalling. You dont hear much about the bail outs now, like you did a few years ago. Sheeple have a very short memory.

But I dont think & never have thought we will ever see a real Brexit, they have done so much to trash it. Unbelievable when I hear some idiot trying to claim its their agenda.💩 31st been & gone even tho yet again we had a puppet who claimed we would  be leaving on that deadline deal or no deal!

Its pitiful to even bother to take serious & have to listen to fools that cant see the fakery.

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

I have never thought it would be a bundle of roses, but always hoped on a domino effect & if we pull out you will see a collapse, why else are they so desperate to keep stalling. You dont hear much about the bail outs now, like you did a few years ago. Sheeple have a very short memory.

yes a collapse of the EU could very well happen after a brexit event

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

But I dont think & never have thought we will ever see a real Brexit, they have done so much to trash it.💩

none of the politicians from the three main parties are offering brexit