Posted (edited)

I have watched so many of David Ickes' videos, it is sometimes difficult to tell if an idea I have was mine or something I heard from him. I want to connect stories concerning how years of living as a vessel for archons. I want to write, don't know how, but I write everyday and most of my subject matter is about how lucid my imagination is concerning the subject of archons, gnostic text, reptilians, etc. I am 6 years old now and I lived a life full of experiences, some had supernatural events, good and bad, but over all, my life was fun. I traveled to places like Korea, Philippines, Guam, Australia, Japan, Saudi Arabia, and places in the states. I have a lot of good "war stories" and I like to tell them.

Since I was around 14 years old I had a good imagination about sharing my body with a supernatural reptilian shaped image. I always tried but never succeeded in writing stories about how I was a vessel for moving something  from location to location as well as sharing all my experiences with this something (reptilian?) because it existed in a different realm. I even shared a name which over the years, I learned meant jinn, like I have said, I have a good imagination.

I always wanted to write my life experiences, but I am old now and although I write, I focus on the subject of external consciousness and connections the the quantum field theory. Now days, I describe supernatural events as "the wind" as a way to identify how some things get manipulated by something so powerful it is capable of keeping questions about it from taking place. I use mind.com/mucker59 as my place to post. What David says is synchronistic with what I want to write about, I question if it is even my idea or his. 

I would like to have a way of putting together stories and this really might be the place to do it. Visit mind.com/mucker59 to get an idea of what I am trying to do. Like David, I don't need it to sound any more insane than it is and I am trying to connect external consciousness with quantum theory as a way to make it sound more understandable.

ekqt4.gif

Edited by Donald Woodward
wording correction

Quantum technology may lead to real discoveries for understanding and proving external consciousness. There have been articles which mention such possibilities, just recently, there have been advancements with entanglement and having more than one reality exist at the same time. This is on the quantum level, but it still can lead to some real advancements in understanding how our reality works someday. I love a good story and with quantum theory there are all kinds of possibilities. I want to explore the idea that the realm where Archons exist there also resides external consciousness. As for discussing Archons, well, I also call them "the wind" and for good reason. There seems to something, so powerful that it remains unseen but the results of its presence can be seen everywhere, just like the wind. Just like the wind, it can be dangerous, and I have to admit, some of the things that happen in my life seem to be more supernatural than just coincidence, so I want to be careful as to what I say. There is a synchronicity to my life and when I step out of synch, things can get down right life threatening. I don't want to explain any more than that now. I want to keep my life simple and follow the path of least resistance. I also want to pursue learning about external consciousness, quantum fields, archons and even reptilians, I just need to approach my research safely and in sync with my goals and life.

I am going to keep adding to my own trhead as a way of reviewing information being provided, as I see it through this website. so far there is more negative responses on most topics and updates then anything else. Even the news shows mostly negative topics. Yes, we are being manipulated, controlled, used, whatever words that means we are puppets,   but what are doing about it? Can we do anything about it. I see a way that we can. We can work towards understanding how we, ourselves, individually, can find ways to turn all of this negativity in something, at least neutural, if not positive. It is based on our interpretation of the experience an event is providing us. I see mass homelessness and want to see it stopped, I see more low-income, low-class introduced to slavery everyday. Negative yes. Now, what am I not seeing are answers, real answers to fixing these things and I have to ask myself why is that. How can the news not provide updates on solutions to the negative reports they provide. Answer that is not what they are meant to do. We need to find it for ourselves. 

If Archons operate with a mindful purpose then I suspect it is when they are in a human vessel that would make them the most dangerous. Without a body, they must not experience emotions, but instead only feed off the energy produced by strong emotions. When inside a vessel, they have the opportunity to generate strong emotions either from within the vessel itself or in those around it. I can see Archons in vessels that serve important positions have even better opportunities to create greater suffering or greater good. Since suffering seems to provide a stronger emotion and it is probably easier to generate, well, you can guess which one the Archon would choose. 

I think their are Archons, that have become attached to certain vessels and so it might even be possible to choose a more pleasant way to generate emotion by creating pleasurable situations for their vessel and those around it. This is what I would like to believe has been what happened with me most of my life. I may have served as a vessel, but I was rewarded for it and I got to share in the enjoyment at the same time. I lived a life of debauchery and drugs and while there were plenty of emotional outbursts at least I am still here at age 60 to tell my story. I don't expect anyone to care or listen to my story, I just want to tell it, so I am going to use this forum as a means to do it. To say I believe any of it is true would be the same as admitting insanity and yes I see a doctor every month to help keep my feet on the ground. Besides having a good imagination at my age it probably the only great thing I have left in life. I can't live life to its fullest, like I use to so I had better come up with some pretty good fantasies to keep myself occupied for the years I have left. If I was writting a book, maaybe I would call it "A Retired Archons Story" 

What is so difficult about the topic of archons is trying to understand what an archon is. Because of religion(s) and philosophy beliefs it is very easy to offend people who cannot afford to question their views on god. I am very much aware of this which is why I choose David Ickes forum to write on about this subject. I have past experience with telling my stories to the wrong persons and I've been told "I will burn in the unholy fires of hell" for saying such things. Other people just want to call me crazy and then there are others who just want to be entertained. If someone is using David Ickes forums for anything but entertainment, then I hope they have already got a strong belief system in god and can take a joke. No one knows for sure what the supernatural is, but I know it all makes for a good story and that is all I want.

My Interpretation of Archons

Before the universe Aeons had a shared consciousness and an idea was a shared thought to create time and space as away of exploring exactly what I can’t say, but as time and space came into being so did the universe, some Aeons began to experience feelings of the physical realm similar to touch, sight, smell, sound. These physical feelings were something that never existed before the Aeons had created the universe. The Aeons worked together to create space and time and as more physical matter was created the more the Aeons experienced the senses of the physical realm.

One aeon who could be called Sophia in Gnostic text, became enthralled with what she was experiencing and in her haste to continue to create the universe she created the sun, moon and planets around us. This created life. It also created things which we cannot understand still today. A hidden realm that is not actually the physical universe with planets, but exists between the universe and were the Aeons ( and possibly global consciousness) existed.

The nag hammadi called some of what existed between realms archons and the demiurge. All this is, is an attempt to interpret the nag hammadi text. A realm between where the Aeons exist and we exist. Not having a physical body yet still have consciousness would be more Aeon than like us. if there is a consciousness within this realm it would be like with the Aeons and desire the physical feelings experienced in our realm. The nag hammadi text called them Archons. Beings that lack imagination and manipulate our realm in order for them to experience physical existence. We have been molded into vessels for them to use. The nag hammadi text also mentions a demiurge which is how the archons are able to manipulate our realm.

The demiurge is the god we experience around us. It is a connection between our realm and where the Aeons exist and like the archons it reacts to experience and the physical sensations. During mushroom trances, I would experience the power of god or I understood what it was like to be a part of the power of god. This is where our dimension as we experience it now flows. That feeling that everything is connected or as I was seeing it “everything was one” that one is the demiurge. Keep in mind this is not where the Aeons exist and this is actually our barrier from accessing the place where external consciousness exists.

Over several thousand years or possibly more, mankind has been manipulated by the archons. There advantage of working as a hive mind and externally separated from our realm, has allowed them the time to mold our view of our own reality in a way that allows them, the archons, to use us as vessels. As vessels, we provide the archons as a way of traveling through our reality but more importantly, as vessels, they can experience the physical realm and the sensations they cannot access in their own realm because of its lack of a physical realm.

While an Archon is using a vessel they are exposed to the same rules that emotions cause us, love, hate, jealousy, ecstasy, compassion, etc. They can also react in ways like madness, excitement, humility. These are experiences that can only be felt in our physical bodies. Some archons feed on the worst of our emotions while a few still use love, compassion and understanding. The archons are the angels and demons of the bible. The genies of the Koran and any of the many supernatural creatures in other religious and Pantheon beliefs.

I've been writing and thinking about how much we are controlled through propaganda and mind control techniques and technology. Even what we consider important are likely to be a manipulation of what we originally may have experienced. Sometimes it is simply the lack of words that can properly describe what the idea is even about. Then there is the fear of criticism, this is why I keep adding to this forum instead of trying to put my thoughts on others forums. I don't want the criticism, I do want the ideas and thoughts, the question is, is it even possible. David Icke goes around the world trying to get people to open their eyes and look what happens, he gets banned in countries he might be  having actual success in. This proves there is more to what he talks about than just imagination. More importantly, I believe he is getting people to think, even corporate news will use his quotes as if it where their own. I also see more people are beginning to express their own thoughts and ideas. I prefer to keep mine to the imagination just to be safe.

• Like 1

It is not as important to see archons or reptilians as it is to be aware of what they may be affecting. Like the wind, their presence is seen by looking at what is happening. I see the corporate media trying hard to keep us occupied with Trump's taxes and the DNC complaints on the wall. I don't see them discussing the strange weather and how it is going to hurt food production or what is happening to all those who lost their homes from the floods. Looking at what they don't focus on is always a good place to start if you want to know what the archons are up to.

It is not as important to see archons or reptilians as it is to be aware of what they may be affecting. Like the wind, their presence is seen by looking at what is happening. I see the corporate media trying hard to keep us occupied with Trump's taxes and the DNC complaints on the wall. I don't see them discussing the strange weather and how it is going to hurt food production or what is happening to all those who lost their homes from the floods. Looking at what they don't focus on is always a good place to start if you want to know what the archons are up to.

Posted (edited)

A SPECIAL MESSAGE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE (TERMINAL LUCIDITY)

If you are not familiar with the work of David Icke, the following will not make much sense. The next few paragraphs have to do with the Nag Hammadi Scripture and are offered as an alternative way of thinking about Archons and any control they may have over us. David Icke sees them as a reality while I believe he has misinterpreted External Consciousness and how mankind benefits from being able to access it.

The Archons is a primitive explanation to our connection with external consciousness. If consciousness is to experience life and external consciousness is a collection of those experiences, then it is time to try to update our understanding of something which has caused a lot of confusion over time and has led to superstitions and beliefs which are preventing man from reaching the singularity.

I don't see all archons as being evil, in fact, I don't think they would react to good or evil as a means to what they are trying to do. Remember, even David says the archons feed off the stronger experiences and emotions. It may not matter how that experience or emotion is achieved just as long as they are fed. I think it is the human that chooses to be evil or good. Some people choose whatever path will provide a new experience just so they can gain the benefits provided by the archons. My path was using drugs and debauchery. I have to admit I used people especially women to accomplish satisfaction without thinking about what it may do to their life, but I had fun and other than drug use, I don't think I broke too many laws.
If you really look at how powerful the archons are, if what David Icke says to expose them was a threat, he would have been removed from the picture a long time ago. No, I think he has his part to play in the archons continued manipulation of man by revealing the evil side of mankind and the terrible things man is willing to do in order to benefit from archon control. 

I see my purpose as a means of balancing what David has been expressing. We may be living in a realm created and controlled by archons, but there is a way to find balance and possibly even provide a good experience for the archons to feed on without resorting to using fear and going to the depths of indignity that David has exposed from many of the men in control of the world. The men in control of the world interpreted their ideas and thoughts in a very evil way because it produces the most emotion for archons to feed on. 
If we are moving towards a new singularity, it is likely time for exposure of the archons to be made openly so as many people as possible can participate and learn to benefit from cooperating with the archons. We do have freedom of choice we choose how we experience the world and we each have our own morals that help to curb our desires. Yes, there are many people who lack moral judgment and have a natural inclination toward evil, but there are just as many with good character that could stand up against those that are bringing our society to the edge of destruction. 

Just like David Icke, I have reached a pinnacle of understanding and I am able to see with clarity around me. It saddens me a little to know I get my clarity from Terminal Lucidity because it means I may be close to the end of my life. I am on a pacemaker, which may not be enough to keep me alive for very long. I don't know how successful the pacemaker has been doing because it has only been a couple of weeks but I suspect or rather I know it could be better.

Pacemaker Adjustment and Funds for Emergencies https://www.gofundme.com/emergency-savings-account

Funding Request for Emergencies

Sometimes it feels like I can touch upon a topic with such clarity it feels supernatural. I love that feeling, but I don't like where it guides me. When I feel like that I want to share it with others. I should know this is a mistake and that it never ends well. Some ideas or thoughts are just to complicated. It is like me trying to explain my knowledge of God. It becomes impossible because there are no words specific enough to get the idea across to another individual. Sometimes I think David Icke is getting close and that means those who follow his work may have a better understanding, but that is not true either. Not when everything must be addressed with supernatural concepts and ideas. When I say Archon possession, I am really trying to express the idea of connecting with an external consciousness which will provide me with experiences that I will interpret into ideas and thoughts. Now, what I just expressed is easy for me to understand but I wonder how many others can understand it. I am not even sure I should be expressing such thoughts in the first place. It is not my place to provide some else guidance or suggestions of any type. I want to tell a good story and not provide something that would actually lead to some magical concept, I just want to entertain. 

I get carried away with trying to provide a concept, I even begin to get caught up in the idea that it might be true and I need to stop doing that because, at the end of the day, I always tell myself, it makes for a good story then I forget to tell everyone else that. So when you read anything I like to put into words, remember, it is just a story presented in the War of the Worlds perception. For Entertainment Purposes Only

Identifying the worlds negative problems may not be helping solve anything. It is important to be aware of the corruption that exists in our governments, but if there is no way to change the situation, then presenting the information is not doing anything but making it worse. When a person is dying, telling them they are going to die does nothing to help. Except to prepare them for death. Archon control is the same way, to identify those controlled by an outside force, can almost provide an excuse for their actions, after all, it is "the devil made me do it" excuse. The archons only need to draw upon emotion generated by experience. They are mechanical in nature and do not see good or evil, they only want the end result. It is the person under their influence that chooses to use evil means to generate experience, after all, the stronger the experience the better the reward and the connection to external consciousness. There are other ways to feed the archon and it is possible to do it in a more positive and enjoyable way.

An intense experience and the emotions generated from the experience is what an archon desires. Good sex can do that, sky diving, mountain climbing, and my favorite partying all night long. Emotions like love and compassion may not always generate intense feelings, but they can still feed the archon. I sometimes think David is doing quite well feeding the archons when he provides the feeling of helplessness after discussing the deplorability of those who are in charge of our governments. We need solutions, if it were possible to separate ourselves from the archons, it should have happened by now. I believe we cannot separate ourselves from external consciousness, instead we to find positive ways to reinforce our connection and learn to better interpret what we experience from that connection.

It is our destiny, to reach a singularity with our external consciousness and it can be accomplished without becoming a psychopath. Understanding new concepts like quantum fields can give us a closer look at external consciousness. It is possible to interpret experiences from external consciousness (or archon) in a positive format. The purpose of the experience is to generate ideas and thoughts that will lead to more experiences so it is how we interpret the experience that makes all the difference. Look at Einstein or Tesla, they got their ideas from external consciousness and used it to create experiences that would be both positive and negative. Some misinterpret their experience and resort to evil actions to generate negative emotions, but there are others who interpret the experience that lead to positive ideas and thoughts which lead to more experiences of a positive nature.

Guest David Stevenson

There is a connection to archon and the possibility of external consciousness. quantum physics has been finding evidence of a field of consciousness although it is at the quantum level it still means there are reasons to carry on further research into this area. as long as science cannot provide direct evidence of the existence of another realm, it is impossible to react to something that cannot be seen or proven. saying there is a god or an archon means the person has to use belief, this is the same as using the term theory. Proof it. There is the term gnostic or knowledge, again I can say that I know God. This only means that I have had a personal experience that has given me knowledge of a God of my understanding, no one else can have this knowledge unless I share it. Archons are like the wind, you can see their results but you will rarely see them. the supernatural can exist but only in the knowledge of the person that has direct experience with them. It cannot be shared, only experienced, like God. If someone seeks out knowledge of an archon, then they must have an experience that will provide them with the knowledge of their existence. Until then, they can only choose to believe or not believe. I wonder how many people have had direct experience with an archon?

I think each of us have at one time or another been under the influence of an archon. Especially those who choose to get high, no matter the drug. The stronger the experience, the more the archon has to feed off of. It still does not mean it is the archon which is evil. The person living the experience chooses the intensity of their experience by their own actions, not an archons. If archons are suppose to be more robotic like in nature as David describes them, then this idea fits in perfectly with what he has to say about them. He likes to point out how pedophilia is more prevalent with archon influence, but that is only because the experience created is more intense. I can see how any experience can attract an archon no matter it's intensity. What concerns me most, is the influence other people have over my life without my ability to prevent it. It is men who have created a society blinded to what is happening around us. Religions have always been designed to keep our focus away from the idea of archons and the possibility of an external consciousness. More people today are beginning to learn how much knowledge we have lost because of how we have been manipulated to allow someone else teach us the truth instead of seeking out the truth for ourselves. This must and is beginning to change, however, the organizations or what I call "the wind" is prepared to prevent this from happening. More people than ever before are homeless and living low-class lives. This means we spend more of our time just trying to survive than we can spend on seeking out the truth. 

We need to be diligent for seeking out the truth and take every opportunity to increase our knowledge on the world around us. It is important that we allow our imaginations to grow and be willing to accept new ideas, even try imagining thoughts and ideas for ourselves that is new and foreign to how we normally think.

On 5/4/2019 at 12:17 PM, Donald Woodward said:

There is a connection to archon and the possibility of external consciousness. quantum physics has been finding evidence of a field of consciousness although it is at the quantum level it still means there are reasons to carry on further research into this area. as long as science cannot provide direct evidence of the existence of another realm, it is impossible to react to something that cannot be seen or proven. saying there is a god or an archon means the person has to use belief, this is the same as using the term theory. Proof it. There is the term gnostic or knowledge, again I can say that I know God. This only means that I have had a personal experience that has given me knowledge of a God of my understanding, no one else can have this knowledge unless I share it. Archons are like the wind, you can see their results but you will rarely see them. the supernatural can exist but only in the knowledge of the person that has direct experience with them. It cannot be shared, only experienced, like God. If someone seeks out knowledge of an archon, then they must have an experience that will provide them with the knowledge of their existence. Until then, they can only choose to believe or not believe. I wonder how many people have had direct experience with an archon?

I can share my strange experience with an archon. I'm from Russia, Moscow. It happened in the Moscow underground 7-8 years ago in a hot July noon. I entered the subway car at Taganskaya station. The wagon was nearly empty, 3-4 people were sitting all over the wagon, looknig into their mobile phones. Two strange men came in after me. It was unclear if they were men or women. I took a sit near the doors, and they stood in front of me. But I suddenly noticed that one of them had vertically elongated pupils, another "man" didn't raise his eyes. The first one looked twice to the right and left. I was shocked. I looked to the right and left too to see if somebody else noticed the strange pupils,  I remembered the interview with David Icke and nearly cried out: "David said about this!!!" Then the strange man noticed me, at first I was funny and curious, I even tried to find some reasons why the "man" had such eyes (birth defect or lenses), another one didn't raise his eyes, he was like the guard. I still remember that inhuman gaze, clothing (strange tracksuit) were new, but as if hanging for very long time at grandma in the closet. When he stared at me I immediately realized that he or she was the reptilian, he looked at me without blinking, as if he wanted to tear out my throat, to glare down my throat, to drink my blood. Everything went dark around me, I fell into the darkness, I read in the eyes of that creature such hatred for myself, and fear, terrible fear, panic gripped me. I wanted to flee but where to go in the wagon? I wanted to scream for help, but I was in a daze. I even decided that my life was over (I was 33-34), the creature was ready to attack. it's hard to describe what I experienced during those 3-4 minutes. I shot out of the wagon at the next station Proletarskaya. Nowadays I realise that I met some archonts or repliloids, because the glare was inhuman, it hypnotized me. Based on my experience I can say that they hate us very much, especially people with a bright soul or as they are called "White gods" or Aryans. With my best regards

• Like 1

I was in the military for quite a few years and I was totally involved in just having fun. I got lucky sometimes because I got to act as an escort to big wigs that wanted a tour of the bars in the Philippines. It was strange to watch how they behaved and yes there were many who seemed to be nothing but predators. I honestly never look too closely into peoples eyes and I still don't to this day. I think it has to do with my past experiences and wanting to avoid what you experienced. Sometimes it is best not to look too closely at something that may be supernatural or different. I still don't like being noticed especially if I suspect there is something different about the people around me. I would not want to experience that feeling of hate or feel like I am the prey. You were lucky to have the experience however, life is about the experience, I believe that for me it was my only reason for existing, to experience new feelings and thoughts.

I am beginning to think there is a part of us that is already ascended. External consciousness may be our connection to the part of us that is ascended. Our physical body is our connection to experiencing something that cannot be experienced within the realm of external consciousness and that is the physical feelings we have as we go through this life. Our five senses may have an important role in maintaining our ascended self. David says archons feed on our experiences, maybe our ascended self does too. There is so much more for us to learn about the quantum world and how it interacts with us. There is a possibility that a quantum consciousness does exist.  In our past, we may have been (and still are) being manipulated to ignore our connection to our external consciousness. In today's world, we are told it is foolish to think there is anything supernatural, but we forget that what we call supernatural is just something we cannot readily understand or explain. If science progresses, we may learn there are reasons why we should seek out supernatural experiences. If for no other reason than the experience itself. Experiencing something supernatural reinforces my understanding of God and my place in the world which is to just experience life.

May I offer two small criticisms?

Could you please use more paragraphs? And then increase the font size to about 16? 

I have bad eyes and I can't read that small font, and without paragraphs I have trouble going from the end of one line to the start of the next.

That is a shame because I think the substance of your posts is really good, from what I have read.

@Reinold

I am sure that you know that there is an option within a browser to declare a minimum font size, which will over write the html. Or just use ctrl and + to zoom in upon all the returned page.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks for pointing out the options, ink, changing the font on my browser did not seem to affect the forums font and unless I select a larger font each time I write, it will always go back to the default the next time I write. is there a way to change the forums default for my entries?

info incorrect

I have to admit that now that I am 60 with a pacemaker, I have that strange desire to believe there is a way to exist in an afterlife. Unfortunately, there is a part of me that knows that when I die, this part of me, the physical body and brain, will no longer exist. Whatever will remain of me will be the ascended part which exists in the external consciousness. I would guess that part of me would not really be anything like the physical me because it will only have the remnants of my past experiences but would no longer be able to experience anything new.

I have read that man would not be able to exist without a belief in an afterlife, I think I understand why now that I am old. However, with all my past experiences with hallucinogens, it is not hard for me to accept there is a lot I don't understand about the supernatural or spiritual world. I guess this is why we can only understand God in our own way and accept the world for the way it is.

I keep looking at what is happening in my government (U.S.) and I cannot believe they are acting on their own accord. Everything they are doing seems like it comes right out of a T.V. show. and it would not surprise me at all if this was all scripted in some way. I mean President Trump was a T.V. hit on The Apprentice, so it is not so big a step to start playing the part of CEO of the U.S. Now what would motivate all the others to go along with this is the real question. It seems like they are trying really hard to distract us from the real world, which isn't hard to do any more with corporate media not willing to provide the truth but instead they choose to entertain us with all the wild accusations that are happening to our government. No, there really seems to be something powerful enough to convince anyone important to go along with whatever the true agenda is.

Of course, I could be wrong and everything that is happening is happening for no other reason than greed. I am just unwilling to believe greed is powerful enough to ignore all the suffering that is happening everywhere I look. There are so many people here in the U.S. that like me, are just one paycheck away from being homeless and starving. I am sure the rest of the world is not that far away from the same situation. It feels like, the people with power have given up on trying to create a world where everyone can share a good life. Nowadays, everyone wants to live like the Kardashians.

It is so hard to understand this world when I feel like I am not being given the truth and I can only use my imagination to attempt to understand what is really happening. If David is correct and we are all being manipulated by Archons or Reptilians, then I guess I will never know the truth unless they come forward and reveal themselves.

I tried writing once, what I found was I was writing about the religion I was in, I was totally brainwashed back then. 

I think this is why I decided to just blog my ideas. I have found that a lot I of what I write about has been written before just using different words. Sometimes I think I am on to something, but later, I find it was already talked about just in a different way. So I just write to express my imagination and to possibly hone my skills at writing.