I have watched so many of David Ickes' videos, it is sometimes difficult to tell if an idea I have was mine or something I heard from him. I want to connect stories concerning how years of living as a vessel for archons. I want to write, don't know how, but I write everyday and most of my subject matter is about how lucid my imagination is concerning the subject of archons, gnostic text, reptilians, etc. I am 6 years old now and I lived a life full of experiences, some had supernatural events, good and bad, but over all, my life was fun. I traveled to places like Korea, Philippines, Guam, Australia, Japan, Saudi Arabia, and places in the states. I have a lot of good "war stories" and I like to tell them.

Since I was around 14 years old I had a good imagination about sharing my body with a supernatural reptilian shaped image. I always tried but never succeeded in writing stories about how I was a vessel for moving something  from location to location as well as sharing all my experiences with this something (reptilian?) because it existed in a different realm. I even shared a name which over the years, I learned meant jinn, like I have said, I have a good imagination.

I always wanted to write my life experiences, but I am old now and although I write, I focus on the subject of external consciousness and connections the the quantum field theory. Now days, I describe supernatural events as "the wind" as a way to identify how some things get manipulated by something so powerful it is capable of keeping questions about it from taking place. I use mind.com/mucker59 as my place to post. What David says is synchronistic with what I want to write about, I question if it is even my idea or his. 

I would like to have a way of putting together stories and this really might be the place to do it. Visit mind.com/mucker59 to get an idea of what I am trying to do. Like David, I don't need it to sound any more insane than it is and I am trying to connect external consciousness with quantum theory as a way to make it sound more understandable.

ekqt4.gif

Edited by Donald Woodward
wording correction

Quantum technology may lead to real discoveries for understanding and proving external consciousness. There have been articles which mention such possibilities, just recently, there have been advancements with entanglement and having more than one reality exist at the same time. This is on the quantum level, but it still can lead to some real advancements in understanding how our reality works someday. I love a good story and with quantum theory there are all kinds of possibilities. I want to explore the idea that the realm where Archons exist there also resides external consciousness. As for discussing Archons, well, I also call them "the wind" and for good reason. There seems to something, so powerful that it remains unseen but the results of its presence can be seen everywhere, just like the wind. Just like the wind, it can be dangerous, and I have to admit, some of the things that happen in my life seem to be more supernatural than just coincidence, so I want to be careful as to what I say. There is a synchronicity to my life and when I step out of synch, things can get down right life threatening. I don't want to explain any more than that now. I want to keep my life simple and follow the path of least resistance. I also want to pursue learning about external consciousness, quantum fields, archons and even reptilians, I just need to approach my research safely and in sync with my goals and life.

I am going to keep adding to my own trhead as a way of reviewing information being provided, as I see it through this website. so far there is more negative responses on most topics and updates then anything else. Even the news shows mostly negative topics. Yes, we are being manipulated, controlled, used, whatever words that means we are puppets,   but what are doing about it? Can we do anything about it. I see a way that we can. We can work towards understanding how we, ourselves, individually, can find ways to turn all of this negativity in something, at least neutural, if not positive. It is based on our interpretation of the experience an event is providing us. I see mass homelessness and want to see it stopped, I see more low-income, low-class introduced to slavery everyday. Negative yes. Now, what am I not seeing are answers, real answers to fixing these things and I have to ask myself why is that. How can the news not provide updates on solutions to the negative reports they provide. Answer that is not what they are meant to do. We need to find it for ourselves. 

If Archons operate with a mindful purpose then I suspect it is when they are in a human vessel that would make them the most dangerous. Without a body, they must not experience emotions, but instead only feed off the energy produced by strong emotions. When inside a vessel, they have the opportunity to generate strong emotions either from within the vessel itself or in those around it. I can see Archons in vessels that serve important positions have even better opportunities to create greater suffering or greater good. Since suffering seems to provide a stronger emotion and it is probably easier to generate, well, you can guess which one the Archon would choose. 

I think their are Archons, that have become attached to certain vessels and so it might even be possible to choose a more pleasant way to generate emotion by creating pleasurable situations for their vessel and those around it. This is what I would like to believe has been what happened with me most of my life. I may have served as a vessel, but I was rewarded for it and I got to share in the enjoyment at the same time. I lived a life of debauchery and drugs and while there were plenty of emotional outbursts at least I am still here at age 60 to tell my story. I don't expect anyone to care or listen to my story, I just want to tell it, so I am going to use this forum as a means to do it. To say I believe any of it is true would be the same as admitting insanity and yes I see a doctor every month to help keep my feet on the ground. Besides having a good imagination at my age it probably the only great thing I have left in life. I can't live life to its fullest, like I use to so I had better come up with some pretty good fantasies to keep myself occupied for the years I have left. If I was writting a book, maaybe I would call it "A Retired Archons Story"