Deca

5G Critical Test Case In The UK: Mark Steele Fights For All Biological Life On Earth

Posted (edited)

5G Critical Test Case In The UK: Mark Steele Fights For All Biological Life On Earth

AAuE7mCa5YHAD1KygO8b9fvqXKt2vNeJ1tHM5DNI

Published on Apr 7, 2019

5G Critical Test Case In The UK: Mark Steele Fights For All Biological Life On Earth | Richard Sacks Lost Arts Radio Show on Sunday 4/7/19 Listen online: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lostarts... Mark Steele, founder of Save Us Now (http://www.saveusnow.org.uk), has taken a stand on behalf of humanity, against 5G in the UK, and has begun a test case to see if a local government can be stopped from rolling out the 5G system over the legal argument his team is raising. He intends to set a precedent that can be built on all over England and in other parts of the world. Mark understands that 5G is nothing more nor less than a deadly weapon system. Its target is humanity and all biological life on our planet. In the US, the federal and state governments have declared that, no matter what happens to people as a result of 5G, as long as its installation and operation complies with FCC regulations, which are totally misleading and based on corrupt non-science, then people who are harmed by this technology (in other words, all of us) are not allowed to complain based on health effects the system causes. Most people I have spoken with just accept this, and see nothing wrong with this picture, or they are totally oblivious to the nature 5G frequency and the technology that will produce it. They are not aware that there is any danger. Service providers are telling their customers it is a safe and wonderful technological advance, and there is no danger as long as FCC approves it. In other words, the usual deadly nonsense from agencies that have sold out and become business partners with the industries they pretend to regulate. If you are interested in what 5G really is, as well as what might actually be done to stop it from decimating all forms of biological life, you'll want to sit in with me on this discussion with Mark Steele. What he is doing is something you will want to know about, and perhaps directly support. It should be an incredible discussion, inspirational and educational for all of us. Join me, your host Richard Sacks, every week for fascinating discussions, amazing guests and useful information that you will not want to miss. If you want to support our work, please use the Donate button on our website, http://www.lostartsradio.com, and tell others about the show. In addition to the Sunday shows and livestreams that introduce you to inspiring people and projects (http://www.lostartsradio.com), we are also entering our second year with Planetary Healing Club (http://www.planetaryhealingclub.com). PHC is a private, members-only platform, a supportive and interactive environment where I can speak with you freely about information that would be censored on the usual public platforms where most of our audio and video presentations are found. PHC is for you, when you're ready to really get deeply into special self-healing protocols and start transforming your life for the better. I'm there live to meet and talk with you every week. It's interactive, with live chat and plenty of time for Q&A, comments and any input you want to contribute. It's a rare opportunity for those ready to experience a radically better quality of life, and willing to do the work on themselves to make it happen. Learn more about it at http://www.planetaryhealingclub.com. Finally, don't forget our news show on national and world events, for one hour every week at 7:30pm EST / 4:30pm PST, called Lost Arts Radio Live (http://www.lostartsradio.com/live). It's where we look at some events of the past week, and what the significance is for your life and for the future of our world. After "Lost Arts Radio Live" is a half-hour break, followed by our weekly meeting of the Planetary Healing Club, which you can join for a minimum donation of just $25/month at http://www.planetaryhealingclub.com. Meet me there when you're ready to transform your experience of life for the better. Richard Sacks, Host

Edited by Deca
  • Like 1

5G has been going strong in South Korea for about a month. There have been no bad side-effects.

It looks like this is scare-mongering.

2 hours ago, Reinold said:

5G has been going strong in South Korea for about a month. There have been no bad side-effects.

That is kind of comforting to know. My main concern is for wildlife and insects. Are you aware of any analysis performed to check on this? If the insect population is badly impacted, the whole chain gets affected. I've seen explanations for this, but are you old enough to remember driving on the motorway and getting dozens of bugs splattering on your windscreen? I genuinely wonder whether 5g will kill off whole species. The penetration for humans is negligible, for tiny insects it could be catastrophic.

Guest David Stevenson

Speaking of 5g. Is there a way to track all the 5g towers that are going up worldwide ?

5G is running in South Korea and there have been no bad side-effects. If there had been any bad effects I think North Korea would have mentioned it.

Guest David Stevenson
Posted (edited)

Mark mentions the loss of birds in the areas that 5G is rolled out,

He shows trees being pollarded,

Let me say this,

Trees as large as the ones show when in full leaf supply a myriad of insects that live in them, that feed the birds chicks at this time of year,

What the councils are doing is removing trees, which in turn will remove the birds themselves because after they are felled and or polladred the bird will not  be able to nest nor aquire food for their chicks,

This will in turn remove the evidence of what 5 G is doing to the flora and fauna, in other words they are trying to hide future development and evidence of what this technology is doing.

Edited by David Stevenson

3 hours ago, David Stevenson said:

There were 250 people in that audience, and they paid £5 each. That's £1,250 for 2 hours talking. Plus he sold some merchandise.

In another video Steele says that his annual income is £5,000, so a thousand pounds for a couple of hours work is great. How often does he do these talks.

He didn't mention the situation in South Korea. Are birds dropping from the skies in that advanced country?

5G will begin in the UK next week, courtesy of EE.

That is, unless the anti-5G people pre-empt its debut by tearing down all the masts, as I have seen many people at this very forum threaten to do.

If they fail in their attempt to tear down all the masts, then within a fortnight we will know for certain exactly how dangerous 5G is to humans.

If it proves to be safe, then Mark Steele loses his only source of income.

• Thanks 1

Guest David Stevenson
On 5/21/2019 at 4:12 PM, Reinold said:

There were 250 people in that audience, and they paid £5 each. That's £1,250 for 2 hours talking. Plus he sold some merchandise.

In another video Steele says that his annual income is £5,000, so a thousand pounds for a couple of hours work is great. How often does he do these talks.

He didn't mention the situation in South Korea. Are birds dropping from the skies in that advanced country?

The bird situation has been taken apart mainly through modern farming methods and bad land management practices, like tearing down habitat/hedges, and modern houses are completely sealed so they cannot get inside to make their nests, then there is crop spraying which kills their main food source/insects, all of this is ongoing and why the RSPB needed farmers to leave wild strips or barrows or corridoors for wildlife to survive.

I did point this out when he had a YT channel and he deleted me every time I tried to say a propper survey needs to be done by local bird lovers etc.

In his videos he showed no birds whilst driving in the winter time when most wild birds are attending feeding tables or have already died as they do in large numbers before winter is out, here is where the winter time numbers would be noticed by those feeding them and filling the feeders, this has to be done, if not it will come back to bitr him if the trend does not change in bird numbers.

Here our flora and fauna is abundant, eventually I will do some propper observations and or records also videos once 5G is here, it is getting closer to us BTW, with all new LED streetlights on the main roads leading into town, but not where we are as yet, watch this space.

I have advised him, he needs facts and figures, not roaming videos of trees with no leaves on in winter.

Posted (edited)

hay why not really discredit Mark Steele and prove 5G is safe ......because nobody else has 

11 hours ago, Reinold said:

5G will begin in the UK next week, courtesy of EE.

That is, unless the anti-5G people pre-empt its debut by tearing down all the masts, as I have seen many people at this very forum threaten to do.

If they fail in their attempt to tear down all the masts, then within a fortnight we will know for certain exactly how dangerous 5G is to humans.

If it proves to be safe, then Mark Steele loses his only source of income.

Edited by Deca

Guest David Stevenson
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Deca said:

hay why not really discredit Mark Steele and prove 5G is safe ......because nobody else has 

Another poster said: " If it proves to be safe, then Mark Steele loses his only source of income".

Mr Steele is also an opportunist and bssinessman who will take every advantage he can to promote his motorcycle helmet as he did many times during his debate over 5G and as he  exited from one of his court hearings, holding I might add a Reevu Motorcycle Helmet Box with the logos on the side for the camera to see.

If he is serious about the birds and the bees, as I am, he would begin gathering the data needed to prove his point of the flora and fauna being harmed, sorry folks you cannot have your cake and eat it unless you also make it.

Edited by David Stevenson

14 hours ago, Deca said:

Agreed. Time will be the proof. In a fortnight's time we can add up how many people have dropped dead in the streets with blood coming from their noses and ears.

5G has been running for 6 weeks in South Korea, and even the NORTH Koreans have not seen anything weird happen.

On 4/18/2019 at 11:34 AM, Reinold said:

Really?

Galaxy S10 5G explodes in South Korea, Samsung claims not their fault

"Samsung Galaxy S10 5G is among the first batch of devices launched with 5G compatibility. There are many key differences in Galaxy S10 5G variant than the standard version. Before launching, Samsung fully optimized the device for better 5G reception and performance. Despite all the optimization and tweaks, a Galaxy S10 5G unit explodes in South Korea.

The owner said that his phone exploded without any reasons at all. The device was placed on a table when smoke engulfs it, said Lee, the owner of burned Galaxy S10 5G. The severe burns with the cracked display on both the front and back side of the device can be seen in the attached photo. Samsung denies any reimbursements, as the company believes the damage is done due to external impact. After carefully inspecting the Galaxy S10 damage, Samsung refused to reimburse the smartphone."

galaxy-s10-5g-burn.jpg

https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/05/01/galaxy-s10-5g-explodes-burn-in-south-korea/

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Really?

Galaxy S10 5G explodes in South Korea, Samsung claims not their fault

"Samsung Galaxy S10 5G is among the first batch of devices launched with 5G compatibility. There are many key differences in Galaxy S10 5G variant than the standard version. Before launching, Samsung fully optimized the device for better 5G reception and performance. Despite all the optimization and tweaks, a Galaxy S10 5G unit explodes in South Korea.

The owner said that his phone exploded without any reasons at all. The device was placed on a table when smoke engulfs it, said Lee, the owner of burned Galaxy S10 5G. The severe burns with the cracked display on both the front and back side of the device can be seen in the attached photo. Samsung denies any reimbursements, as the company believes the damage is done due to external impact. After carefully inspecting the Galaxy S10 damage, Samsung refused to reimburse the smartphone."

https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/05/01/galaxy-s10-5g-explodes-burn-in-south-korea/

It looks like you and Mark Steele are right.

Clearly the plan was to simultaneously unleash a blast of weapon's grade microwave 5G radiation that would cut every 5G smartphone user on the planet in two.

That would leave the Earth at the mercy of non-smartphone users, although they would have a hell of a mess to clean up before taking up residence in our houses and offices.

It seems this blast has been sent out prematurely.

I wonder how long it will be before the actual explosive death ray is sent out?

To be fair: one phone is hardly Armageddon.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Reinold said:

It looks like you and Mark Steele are right.

Clearly the plan was to simultaneously unleash a blast of weapon's grade microwave 5G radiation that would cut every 5G smartphone user on the planet in two.

That would leave the Earth at the mercy of non-smartphone users, although they would have a hell of a mess to clean up before taking up residence in our houses and offices.

It seems this blast has been sent out prematurely.

I wonder how long it will be before the actual explosive death ray is sent out?

Sarcasm is your forte.

They want us ALL to get cancer. It's already half of us will get it and half of them will die of it. They want hundred percent getting cancer and dying from it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crom said:

They want us ALL to get cancer. It's already half of us will get it and half of them will die of it. They want hundred percent getting cancer and dying from it. 

I'll detonate nuke, and melt down a couple more reactors to back that up! 

In the Zone: the legacy of Chernobyl - Geographical

Fukushima Radiation: What You've Heard are LIES! - YouTube

Nuclear Testing â Learn About Nuclear Weapons

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.XrB8stYjE2eOwiMcWKIklwHaE7%26pid%3DApi&f=1Terrible Beauty: Remembering the Manhattan Project | Fox NewsHiroshima Peace Memorial Museum | Exhibition | East ...Gorbachev: The US and Russia Must Stop Racing to Nuclear ...

North Koreaâs SHOCKING Missile Success âBased on Soviet ...

• Like 1

the all powerful 5g cant pass through trees. thats why they were chopping all the trees down in gateshead.

i got dab radio in my car, plays fine until i come to a street lined with trees on both sides lose the signal.

Guest David Stevenson
1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

the all powerful 5g cant pass through trees. thats why they were chopping all the trees down in gateshead.

i got dab radio in my car, plays fine until i come to a street lined with trees on both sides lose the signal.

I see something else/reasons for chopping trees down, it goes like this

They are removing the best habitats, IE hedges as well as bushes and trees, here is where the birds and the fauna live in them at this time of year and what lives in them the  birds eat, they are doing this because they already know of the potential of harm the tech does to the more fragile echo systems and how they will eventually be effected by the new/old technology, thus nobody will notice what is going on until its too late to cross reference the possible ailments of the end users of the technology itself.

Remember nature is normally the first to show trauma, but we need the real evidence to thwart those who will try to block conjecture and or truths.

The people who are rolling out this tech already know how it performs believe me, but the very reason why they have not given the results is because we would reject it outright.

I wish Mr Steele had a more intuitive mind and was able to project things in a more organized pattern, he is not very clever and should employ the correct people to gather the evidence as it arrives after the tech is unleashed, I hope your reading this Mark and Ian Crane, because your both going about it in the totally the wrong way.