masonfreeparty

extinction rebellion nutters...are some paid rent a mob?

Wouldnt surprise me some are working for an agenda to push through political laws and get electric vehicles into the mainstream and get the banning of wood stoves,gas boilers and other fossil means of heating houses...

I did read in one of the dailies that Emma Thompson ( I am not sure who she is ) flew 5,000 miles specifically to take part in the protests.

That is some commitment.

• Haha 2

she is a british luvvie pedowood actor living in la. flew over in a polluting jet. hypocritical waste of skin and bone.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2019 at 8:50 PM, masonfreeparty said:

Wouldnt surprise me some are working for an agenda to push through political laws and get electric vehicles into the mainstream and get the banning of wood stoves,gas boilers and other fossil means of heating houses...

Well at some point new builds in future in the UK will have to have all electric central heating and there are pros and cons for this as there are for most things. A big pro is the saved cost of  installing gas central heating systems and the continued maintenance of those systems which are annual in  case the gas safety checks (especially flues)for tenanted poperties and  commercial accommodation.  Another pro is removing the risk of explosions and long term removal of the need for expensive piping/valves for gas transfer infrastructure in urban areas. Electric cars reduce the need for petrol stations and tanker movements in urban environments.

Con side includes placing too much control in the hands of electricity distributers and in conjuntion with smart meters mass monitoring.

This could be partially balanced by installation of distribution boards/units that allow optional switching to independent solar power/generators operating at other voltages. Much of the UK does not get effective energy direct from the Sun but with low power low voltage LCD lights many  houses  could comfortably run lighting systems at the very least.

Edited by serpentine

Guest David Stevenson

Loved the puddles of urine in the gutter, society is well tenderized, that is what you call taking the piss.

Guest David Stevenson
On 4/24/2019 at 1:48 PM, serpentine said:

Well at some point new builds in future in the UK will have to have all electric central heating and there are pros and cons for this as there are for most things. A big pro is the saved cost of  installing gas central heating systems and the continued maintenance of those systems which are annual in  case the gas safety checks (especially flues)for tenanted poperties and  commercial accommodation.  Another pro is removing the risk of explosions and long term removal of the need for expensive piping/valves for gas transfer infrastructure in urban areas. Electric cars reduce the need for petrol stations and tanker movements in urban environments.

Con side includes placing too much control in the hands of electricity distributers and in conjuntion with smart meters mass monitoring.

This could be partially balanced by installation of distribution boards/units that allow optional switching to independent solar power/generators operating at other voltages. Much of the UK does not get effective energy direct from the Sun but with low power low voltage LCD lights many  houses  could comfortably run lighting systems at the very least.

I am currently building a DIY solar water under shot heating system for warming our greenhouse soil for early germination, even on a clear sunlit day  in FEB, there is enough latent heat to bring the soil up to germinating level 42 degrees.

We also have our own bottled gas system for cooking and fill our own bottles at the garage with a special adaptor I made, much cheaper than some suppliers charge.

We also have a British Made Arrow No 5 multi fuel stove in the greenhouse for the worst night frosts, get the fuel from the woods for free every windfall day, we have been known to make a decent pan of soup on here if we run out of gas on a weekend.

Electric is our least used/cost fuel today.

2 hours ago, David Stevenson said:

I am currently building a DIY solar water under shot heating system for warming our greenhouse soil for early germination, even on a clear sunlit day  in FEB, there is enough latent heat to bring the soil up to germinating level 42 degrees.

We also have our own bottled gas system for cooking and fill our own bottles at the garage with a special adaptor I made, much cheaper than some suppliers charge.

We also have a British Made Arrow No 5 multi fuel stove in the greenhouse for the worst night frosts, get the fuel from the woods for free every windfall day, we have been known to make a decent pan of soup on here if we run out of gas on a weekend.

Well worth doing to give those young plants the edge they need for an early start especially so in areas around the world where an unseasonal frost can be a bad experience for the home grower and a devastating one for farmers like those in the US Midwest  this year whose fields are still sodden or underwater as a result of the heavy snow melt and flooding.

5 hours ago, Meta-Spiral said:

MORE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION I'M AFRAID :)

Maybe, but young people can be very unpredictable from a political viewpoint and these young people are entitled to be wrong about the science, wrong about climate, judging public reaction and anything else but if they are serious enough to put some candidates up for the MEP elections then the electorate can make a direct choice about the matter in a few weeks time. With proportional representation one can't right off their chances in a volatile capital.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/apr/26/extinction-rebellion-protesters-to-stand-in-european-elections

Guest David Stevenson

One woman said that their faction popped up over night like a mushroom but they don't know how, if they did they would all go home and stop buying into the corporate labels, who are trying to get at the only real savings that are left to steal, all of these people are on the highway to hell and do not realize it.

Tell them Chris,

Posted (edited)

356_COVERGreta_900x-e1558979961497.jpg

"The 16-year-old Swedish girl Greta Thunberg is currently (as media puts it) “one of the hottest names in global politics”. Since 2018 she has been constantly making headlines for her speeches and protests about climate change. Here, Thunberg is on the cover of i-D magazine. One of her eyes is hidden with a token saying “Save our Climate”.

2019-05-14-19_09_21-1555501966362-greta-

2019-05-27-14_01_21-I-want-you-to-panic_

"This headline sums it all. They want people to panic, especially young people. Panic leads to people submitting to the elite’s will. Here, Greta speaks at the World Economic Forum – one of the global elite’s meeting places."

https://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the-month/symbolic-pics-of-the-month-05-19/

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I thinks she's a plant!

1000% percent she is a plant

when something pops up out of nowhere and its on all media.....there is an agenda behind it 

12 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I'll eat my sombrero, if proven wrong

that's not much of a statmen GR,since we saw you how you eate the spageti in the have laugh thread😁

• Haha 1

On 4/19/2019 at 8:50 PM, masonfreeparty said:

Funny thing is that eco warriors are supposed to support wood burning stoves. I used to go to Friends of the Earth meetings and I found  quite a few of those folks had them, or open fires. The folks who went to the meetings tended to be older people who actually did live a sensible life and live with the twentieth century "make do and mend"kind of lifestyle ( buy charity shop clothing, pass things on,   buy second hand stuff, cycle rather than drive, have water butts to collect rainwater for watering plants, have allotments or grow food in their gardens, buy from local small shops etc).

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

On 4/26/2019 at 2:40 PM, Guest David Stevenson said:

You are very resourceful! This is what little Greta and her mates should be suggesting people can try and do instead of ranting and crying.

"This headline sums it all. They want people to panic, especially young people. Panic leads to people submitting to the elite’s will. Here, Greta speaks at the World Economic Forum – one of the global elite’s meeting places."

I have seen the clip of her ranting she wants us to panic a few times! I'm not panicking, she can do one.

Now that's not to say i don't care about our planet cos I do, but I live a low consumer/user lifestyle as I've posted a few times on this forum, so I'm not gonna feel guilty either.

On 4/22/2019 at 1:19 PM, bamboozooka said:

she is a british luvvie pedowood actor living in la. flew over in a polluting jet. hypocritical waste of skin and bone.

Too right, so annoying.

Posted (edited)

Look at the latest capers the Extinction Rebellion nutters have been up to now!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7532959/Climate-protesters-spray-fake-blood-Treasury.html

Such illogical behaviour! What does throwing paint via a fire engine achieve?! It isn't very "eco friendly" is it? There was the petrol to drive the engine, then all the water and cleaning stuff that the local council will have to use ( via a professional cleaning company )  to clear it all up.

What is even  stranger is that the people who did this are aged between age 80 to mid 30s who ought to know better! One might expect teenagers to act like this but not "mature" adults.

I hope they are jailed and made to pay for the costs of cleaning this mess up.

Really this madness has gone on for long enough. The government should get the Army out with water cannons to disperse them and an announcement made if any of them start this disruptive nonsense again each of them will be arrested and fined £2,000 each. That should put an end to it.

If they want to help with being "co friendly" then why not band together and fund renewable energy developments,  eco housing co ops, encourage cycling, car pooling groups, grow their own veg, show people how to repair and mend things so there are less things being landfilled, teach carpentry skills, encourage buying and upcycling second hand furniture etc. These things do make a difference. Throwing paint about and idiotic behaviour just shows what illogical fools they are.

Great comments from some DM comments on the ER fools:

ROFLMFAO.....I thought for a moment I had clicked on a film of the Keystone Cops, as these muppets completely cattle trucked what they were trying to do.

Laurel and Hardy couldn't have done a better job of it - a comedy classic.

Let's borrow a few Paris riot police and some of the Hong Kong lot with water cannon, tear gas and rubber bullets !

This isn't complicated. In court tomorrow, 2000 fine each, immediate release with instructions to clean up every single bit of mess they created, 150 hours community service. Failure to comply 1 month in prison, plus additional fine of another 1000 each. Seizure of fire engine. Job done.

Ha the irony diesel fire engine though dumbest protesters ever lol

Prosecute them and fine them and part of their punishment , CLEAN UP THE MESS THEY MADE. No snowflake lawyers allowed.

Make them use a scrub brush, I don't care how long it takes.

The environment tag is just another excuse to cause damage and disruption they cause more environmental damage that they could stop.

So, where did they get the fire truck? Are they that well-funded? If so, go after their finances! Force them out into the light, and make them known!

How is this helping the environment?

Bunch of complete FWits.

They had better charge them for the clean up costs! The irony of it is lost on this bunch of stupid old fools. The cost and the damage to our rivers when that red poison liquid is released and flushed away is causing more damage than they have even contemplated. These idiots in their insanity believe they can get away with this kind of sad and childish behaviour simply because they've had an education. This all stems from their university days when they used to spray mud on 4x4 cars etc.

All that wasted water. Not very good for the environment that now is it?

Just be careful you don't over-water your garden. You will be arrested but these idiots will walk free.

Tomorrow the idiots behind this stunt will be shouting how dare you at us all and telling us we are trashing the environment, you could not make it up really could you.