masonfreeparty

extinction rebellion nutters...are some paid rent a mob?

I think its nothing to do with the environment and everything to do with harming western economies as they're radical leftists who want to destroy our Homelands.

This is obvious because the biggest contributors are not even being spoken to about it and our output is minuscule in comparison so the Climate would change for the better at all if we stopped. 

Yes there are Satanists about as the FBI Twitter or Facebook page (Cant remember which) confirmed with the CIA Seekers program, but Im not sure these protesters are, more like well off deluded white middle class clowns.

4 minutes ago, Anvil said:

more like well off deluded white middle class clowns.

lol .... why white? No other color can be middle class? Really?

And if it was actually a concern .... Stop all container shipping then all air travel .... to begin with .... else it is all bullshit.

Who said no other colour can be middle class?

Please dont put words in my mouth.

They're clearly a majority white and well off.

It reminds of the film China syndrome, this time its a british self extinction mind set, living under a sea of Chinese canvas.

When the Queen came to our town, I was walking home through the town only to be stopped while she drove past to go into her apointment in the castle grounds, as I was stood waiting a lady beside me began cheering and waving her Union Jack, she turned towards me and said Isn't she wonderful, but I had no real answer to give her in the moment, and after a few more seconds thinking about what to say she says, well! don't you just love her, My answer was, what does it feel like waving your union jack made in China at a german.

She exploded almost immediately and said "you racist", my answer back was, I never said anything against Germans and walked off, the road now cleared.

Edited by The Apprentice

Eleven years ago Peter Taylor did warn what was going to happen, can noby remember the guru's pointing out that we were about to enter a global solar minimum.

Lets see what 2020 brings with the wet and cooler springs and summer mono planing season.