MakingYouAware.com

Have you read the books by Jon Whistler on how EVERY problem on the planet, be it wordly, social or personal, caused by the “great illusion?”

Is EVERY problem on the planet, be it wordly, social or personal, caused by the “great illusion?” And are the One Light book(s) by Jon Whistler some of, if not, the most profound and important books ever written to explain this?

Is the One Light book by Jon Whistler one of, if not, the most profound and important book ever to be written?

In fact, are most of the other books in the One Light“series” some of, if not, the most profound and important books ever written?

According to these books EVERY problem on the planet, be it wordly, social or personal, is caused by the “great illusion.

What is this illusion?

The “great illusion” is caused by entities in the lower levels of the 4th dimension of this universe. The entities are known as the Astral Lords and they use “middle men” on this planet to help carry out their agenda, be it through the media, war, religion, food manufacturing, drug and medical systems, our standard education system, politics, the families that make up the so-called Illuminati, etc. These middle men are know as Astral Entities in the books.

Please note: This is not to be confused with the illusion know as Maya.

Please read more here.

Hey, wouldn't you know it, I work alongside a couple people who believe the very same thing.

Fortunately, being the subtle energy researchers that we are, we were able to prove whether or not such a thing was true.

The answer?

"More or less, yeah."

By using high powered, scathingly positive subtle energy devices, it's a cinch to shake out any sort of negatively oriented being. Be they physical or nonphysical.

As it turned out, these critters were everywhere. And there were all sorts. All networked in their own individual ways.

Some worked through people who were savvy to the whole scheme, as was mentioned in the first post. Some worked on their own, from quite the remote distance.

Seemed daunting at first. How can a few measly humans hope to shake up something so vast?

We didn't have the luxury of turning a blind eye at the time, so we gave it all we had.

Without going too much into all those years, the results were encouraging.

By using this tech, this "high octane orgone," and sharpening our bodies' very own subtle energy systems, it has become possible to bully these wannabe oppressors around.

You can go on the offensive, guns a-blazing, and whittle down their energy until they're a shell of what they were (my go-to, and also the most fun).

Or you can do a little detective work, track down their origins and connections, and tackle the system as a whole (also fun, but slower and more meticulous).

Much progress has been made. Energy-wise, the planet is feeling better and better. The old holders of power grow weaker by the week.

But it's never too late to join the cause, if you're down. Still barrels of glory to be had.

Guest David Stevenson

Children sometimes have a set/s of  imaginary freind, so when they do bad things they can blame that freind for their acts.

Scientists sometimes find that the universe has more than three dimensions, and what this means for our reality is often more than some can bear. No judgement.

It's a simple matter to dismiss something you weren't brought up to believe. Fortunately, it's also a simple matter to prove one way or the other.

High octane orgone is all you need. And some keen observation.

Introduce it to those around you. Those whom make you feel bad, especially.

If they have an averse reaction to it, something's up with their energy. Something nefarious.

As for Astral Lords and whatnot, I can't comment on that. But with these simple tools, we were able to prove that extradimensional happenings are afoot. That they are tied to these individuals, and that there's an intelligence amongst them.

We' were happy to have made the plunge. It's so worth it. Spooky at first, then so very empowering.

I feel there are a few people here brave enough to give it a go. Whether or not they do, we have it covered so, no pressure.

On 3/30/2019 at 1:31 AM, maedoc.alastrine said:

Hey, wouldn't you know it, I work alongside a couple people who believe the very same thing.

Fortunately, being the subtle energy researchers that we are, we were able to prove whether or not such a thing was true.

The answer?

"More or less, yeah."

By using high powered, scathingly positive subtle energy devices, it's a cinch to shake out any sort of negatively oriented being. Be they physical or nonphysical.

As it turned out, these critters were everywhere. And there were all sorts. All networked in their own individual ways.

Some worked through people who were savvy to the whole scheme, as was mentioned in the first post. Some worked on their own, from quite the remote distance.

Seemed daunting at first. How can a few measly humans hope to shake up something so vast?

We didn't have the luxury of turning a blind eye at the time, so we gave it all we had.

Without going too much into all those years, the results were encouraging.

By using this tech, this "high octane orgone," and sharpening our bodies' very own subtle energy systems, it has become possible to bully these wannabe oppressors around.

You can go on the offensive, guns a-blazing, and whittle down their energy until they're a shell of what they were (my go-to, and also the most fun).

Or you can do a little detective work, track down their origins and connections, and tackle the system as a whole (also fun, but slower and more meticulous).

Much progress has been made. Energy-wise, the planet is feeling better and better. The old holders of power grow weaker by the week.

But it's never too late to join the cause, if you're down. Still barrels of glory to be had.

High Octane Orgone? Is there a commercial source for this or is made at home?

• Like 1

Oh, hi there! Sorry for the delay. I was getting a little tired of this site being filled with doomsayers and badmouthers, yet these folks go silent when it comes to proposing solutions.

I'm glad I came back and snooped around a little. Anyone interested in this path is worth their weight in gold.

High octane orgone is just a title that some people have given this form of "programmed orgonite." It can be made at home, but the process that goes into creating it is quite nuanced, and it takes a few months to get down. Googling high octane orgone brings up one or two pages on it, but for the most part it's kept very hush-hush.

There are a few commercial sources that offer this form, though there's only one site I'm aware of that gives away free samples: http://www.aetheric.org

I just took a look at it. The little animated slider at the top eventually slides to a "neverending holiday" slide that mentions free samples. Click that and it sends you the right way.

All I had to do was show my genuine interest in energy tech to the site owner, and he even covered the shipping. There's literally nothing to lose by giving it a go.