numnuts

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/grey-street-walk-cycle-lockdown-18256404

green agenda in full force now.

Dramatic changes to Newcastle city centre have been revealed to make sure people can maintain social distancing as lockdown is eased.

Newcastle City Council bosses have revealed an initial set of measures, which will start coming into force next week, to give cyclists and pedestrians extra space as workplaces and shops begin to open again in the coming weeks.

23 minutes ago, Oskar15 said:

@Tinfoil Hat- I think I stand corrected on that, from my previous comment with @Grumpy Owl No official vote, I was listening to a Watson/Alex Jones podcast and Watson was had stated there was some kind of poll/vote where the  British public had wanted an extended lockdown. 

However, I do feel the UK might be one of the first countries to follow China's regime of the following mentioned above:  extreme track & trace/ AI through the massive network of CCTV / cashless society / decline in christianity. 

South Africa is not much better, there is a lot of corruption and at present the Chinese continue to come in and buy up government owned companies. On the bright side - due to the high levels of corruption - there are still a couple of loopholes to use as technology is still a little behind in some areas. 

They might be one of the 1st to try, but they will fail, or some of us will have died trying to stop them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Metaspiral said:

Same here in Birmingham, though not in the city centre yet:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/new-social-distancing-measures-introduced-18252004

2_DQP_BEM_140520HIGHSTREET_27JPG.jpg

Also:

Emergency plan: Transport chief says 'we cannot go back' to pre-lockdown pollution levels

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/emergency-plan-transport-chief-says-18257529

So they want fewer people to start using their cars again as they return back to work, preferring them to walk or cycle instead.

But on the other hand, they want to keep people 'safe' on public transport, so are urging people NOT to travel on buses, because if they get crowded then 'social-distancing' cannot be observed.

So logically people are going to drive in cars - by themselves naturally because 'social-distancing' - which means more traffic and more congestion. Which in my experience causes buses to run late, meaning they end up picking up more waiting passengers than they would normally if they were running on time.

It's just utter madness, and is about enforcing their Agenda 21 / 2030 plans, rather than the interests of the public at large.

1 minute ago, KillBill said:

(inversion)

Health Ministers:

health.jpg

I recognise Bernard Manning, Les Dawson and Arthur Mullard. Don't know the other one though. 😁

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I recognise Bernard Manning, Les Dawson and Arthur Mullard. Don't know the other one though. 😁

I think she was in the film Poltergeist.

poltergeist-movie-ghost-doorway-tobe-hooper1-e1338401497231-1467389873-726x388.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Seen some pictures from Hyde park or whatever it is and they all look a bit extinction rebellion type. Can't find any updates on it though does anyone know if it has been shut down?

2 minutes ago, KillBill said:

I think she was in the film Poltergeist.

poltergeist-movie-ghost-doorway-tobe-hooper1-e1338401497231-1467389873-726x388.jpg🤣

Perfect!  🤣

56 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Yes, they are demonising protestors here in the UK MSM as well as reckless, idiots, extreme right-wing etc.

In Germany they are extreme, far-right, conspiracy theorists, who are mingling with anti-Semites and Holcaust deniers, influenced by Russian propaganda.

Desperate! 🚮

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Seen some pictures from Hyde park or whatever it is and they all look a bit extinction rebellion type. Can't find any updates on it though does anyone know if it has been shut down?

Looked like a mixed bag to me, certainly not "far-right extremists" and it was encouraging to hear informed people speaking truth to power.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I tried a search, but the most recent news I could see was 2 hours ago when they were still parping on about Piers Corbyn.

1 minute ago, Velma said:

Looked like a mixed bag to me, certainly not "far-right extremists" and it was encouraging to hear informed people speaking truth to power.

Oh of course not but that's the MSM for you. It's why I didn't go though because they always get sabotaged by your upper middle class leftist types who despise the working class. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Number6 said:

Lol, Peter Ebdon's getting stick in the Daily Star (Comic😁) for guiding people to David's website in relation to Convid 19 😆 https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/snooker/peter-ebdons-coronavirus-conspiracy-theory-22037901

"There's an awful lot of brainwashing going on at the moment," said Ebdon. "We're facing the greatest psychological operation in history".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Seen some pictures from Hyde park or whatever it is and they all look a bit extinction rebellion type.

Were they wearing more than a leaf?

🤦‍♂️

Just now, Tinfoil Hat said:

I tried a search, but the most recent news I could see was 2 hours ago when they were still parping on about Piers Corbyn.

Cheers out of likes 

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Were they wearing more than a leaf?

🤦‍♂️

I would 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Dr. Slaoui worked for 27 years on the malaria vaccine, ultimately partnering with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to develop a $600 million malaria vaccine.

Twenty-seven years to develop a (poisoned) malaria vaccine, but they can make a covid vaccine in one year, at warp speed. Jokers!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

A week on from the 75th VE Day Anniversary after defeating Nazism AKA fighting for freedom, people are getting nicked by the Old Bill for being at Speakers Corner, it is beyond a joke.

CyX-pL3W8AAhPSt?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

Thinking ahead here, I wonder if you could wear a fat suit or a prosthetic arm if there are mandatory injections...

It could be detached to leave the country for instance 🤔

Screenshot_2020-05-16 US $149 5 50% OFF Silicone Gloves High Realistic Glove Female Artificial Skin Lady Fake Hands Crossdr[...](1).png

Screenshot_2020-05-16 US $149 5 50% OFF Silicone Gloves High Realistic Glove Female Artificial Skin Lady Fake Hands Crossdr[...].png

Screenshot_2020-05-16 US $241 0 Realistic male Soft Silicon Flexible Mannequin Hand For Ring Bracelet And Glove Display man[...].png

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, KillBill said:

"There's an awful lot of brainwashing going on at the moment," said Ebdon. "We're facing the greatest psychological operation in history".

Great to see.. and as a fan of snooker too :classic_biggrin: 

Fair play to him! Is this the first time he's spoken in public like this? Big respect points either way, it must take a huge amount of courage when your already in the public eye.