numnuts

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Posted (edited)

Did the government already have the plan in February?

This came to mind a few days ago how almost randomly Sajid Javid stood down as Chancellor because he felt pressured to losing his financial advisers. What happened then was not normal at all. I have never known of a Chancellor to stand down from his post. This has been playing on mind in the last few days. No self respecting MP would agree to what was coming. Did they (the main players in the government) know the plan in early Feb? If so was it a plan, then this was all staged. 

On 13 February 2020, the day of the reshuffle, Javid resigned as Chancellor of the Exchequer, following a meeting with the Prime Minister. During the meeting, Johnson had offered to keep his position on the condition that he fire all of his advisers at the Treasury, to be replaced with individuals selected by 10 Downing Street. Upon resigning, Javid told the Press Association that "no self-respecting minister would accept those terms".[177][178]

The Chancellor's resignation was unexpected, given Johnson's commitment to retain Javid within the Cabinet, and recent reports that an alternative finance ministry would not be made. Robert Shrimsley, chief political commentator of the Financial Times, stated that the Prime Minister's choices at the time risked damaging the government, that "good government often depends on senior ministers – and the Chancellor in particular – being able to fight bad ideas".[179]

Javid was due to deliver his first budget on 11 March 2020, which was expected to include increased spending on infrastructure, public services and the environment, with a higher level of investment in the north and the Midlands. On the day of his resignation, he was immediately replaced by[180] his deputy,[181] Rishi Sunak. Javid became the first Chancellor in 50 years to not have delivered any budget, since Iain Macleod. His time as Chancellor, 204 days, represented the second-fewest days in office since the Second World War.[180]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sajid_Javid

Edited by Alnitak
typos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1590192605246.jpg.b09a93ed2f920d2a283840524899cd0e.jpg

Making the censorship surrounding any claim very suspicious.

The hallmark of a hoax.

Imagine how furious they would be if their fake news is censored and the truth is the accepted norm.

They would scream that we are hiding something. Textbook hypocracy.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1590193120510.jpg.9b33d81c8627f3cdff0262be4dbb733e.jpg

Like promising people they will not starve or lose their livelihood if they comply and get Bill's snake bite and get tracked 24/7.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1590193487289.jpg.11cff5254c3d946aa29d15e06a36297a.jpg

Actors make great politicians. Many wanted to become top politicians but the PTB are not always eager to disclose their trade as theatrics and dazzle.

33 minutes ago, Alnitak said:

Not sure if this was already posted. So apologies if it was.....

Simon Dolan has updated his case details with the full case details of an 87 page document. It is worth a read despite all the legal jargon but is is actually fantastic and will start to push some buttons around. As the case is primarily directed toward Matt Hancock due to his position it reflects how he is being made a scape goat of in the last few days. Simon's lawyers have put together a really robust case here which is going to take a lot to be answered to. Including the request to publish all the minutes and details of all the SAGE meetings.

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/lockdownlegalchallenge/

Sorry i cant post visual links, i keep getting error messages so i am doing work arounds.

I've heard that another businessman is taking a similar action in the US. Don't know the name etc however...

• Like 1

Snip-it_1590194090726.jpg.3cc9a3c07a600f655786d00682c5e153.jpg

There are many people out there that say nothing but wait for the exact right moment to strike down grave injustices. Combined with us they represent a formidable pushback. Could reduce the brightest best laid out technocracy to ashes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Government finally seems to be putting two and two together on CoViD, 5G and China.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/05/22/boris-johnson-reduce-huaweis-role-britains-5g-network-wake-coronavirus/

I still maintain 5G can be used to either remotely activate or somehow programme the virus. Whilst coronavirus is roughly 125 nm, and the 5G wavelength at the top 39GHz band is massive in comparison at 0.7mm - I think the activation is actually via disabling part of the immune response.

Putting a piece of propaganda together more like.  I reckon their previous antagonism toward Huawei was to get them to make the controlling software for their 5G masts open source... makes it easier for the government to insert their own weaponization code.

There is no virus involved btw.  Millimeter microwaves are able to cause hypoxia all on their own, see: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mX1fSrTzvWIxJBOC0Q8POLD0XhBQSpDv

Comments from the off-guardian piece

maxwell said

“Vaccine Papers” by Janine Roberts (who also wrote “Fear of the Invisible) should be read by every parent, and all government officials who are attempting to push mandatory vaccines. It’s been established that the CDC,the AAP, AMA etc. in the US are all just subsidiaries of the pharmaceutical industry so the world has no protections from this barbaric practice called vaccination. There are to this date in the works about 600 new vaccines from companies around the world. Vaccines are what’s keeping many of these companies in business and in the United States vaccine makers have blanket immunity.

That’s right, for those who don’t know, you cannot sue a vaccine company if a loved one dies or is damaged by a vaccine. The pharmaceutical companies in the US, went to the US Congress and threatened in 1985-86 to stop producing vaccines in the US if they didn’t have federal protection from lawsuits because they were being sued constantly because their products were killing and damaging people. So they got protection by way of a vaccine court: National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. It takes about 8 years to get a case heard. It’s a TAX PAYER funded court, the LAWYERS are from the Justice Dept -the complainants and the governments and the complainant is not allowed to attend the hearing. The magistrate is also from the government. The vaccine makers can voluntarily give money to the fund. So the entire court is TAXPAYER funded. If the complainant wins their case, the compensation is paid for by the TAXPAYERS OF THE US. No liability to the vaccine makers. Some are winning and being compensated. To date the court has paid out over 3 billion dollars. If vaccines are safe and effective-why are these cases being settled?

In 2002 the vaccine makers were given blanket immunity and because the vaccine makers had bought off friends in congress they put the bill under the umbrella of Homeland Security and the Supreme Court wouldn’t reverse it.

Most people in the US are unaware this has happened. Also, because of this people need to know exactly what’s being injected into their children and themselves. It goes beyond what the CDC has on their Vaccine Excipient list that’s available to the public. “The Vaccine Papers” and “Fear of the Invisible” are remarkable because not only does Roberts provided web sites and actual transcripts of high government vaccine meetings, she names her sources. CDC, FDA, AMA-if you talked to her at these meetings, you’re named in her book.

I dare anyone to read “The Vaccine Papers” and “Fear of the Invisible” and come away chanting the mantra of the CDC/Vaccine Industry and the Pro-vaccine apologist mantra of “vaccines are safe and effective”.

From “Fear of the Invisible”:

“I next interviewed the top British expert on immunization at London University, Professor Michael Stewart of the School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. I asked him; ‘Some parents are telling me they suspect their children have been made ill as a consequence of vaccination. Are their fears groundless?”

“I nearly fell off my chair when he replied: ‘What else would you expect? We all know the current childhood vaccines containing living viruses are dangerous. That is why I am heading up a team to develop safer vaccines.’ He went on to explain that, with living viruses, there was always potential for some to mutate or to be insufficiently attenuated for safe use in the vaccine.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Such as outbreaks of Polio caused by the WHO in Syria 

Vaccine derived poliovirus type 2 introduced via attempts to eradicate wild strains 

Tried to include CDC link 

Blocked 

17 minutes ago, MrA said:

Tried to include CDC link 

Blocked 

What happens if you break up the link like this?

htt ps ://www .cdc. gov / whatever.html

BREAKING: Researchers claim 100 percent cure rate vs. covid-19 in 100+ patient trial conducted in Ecuador, using intravenous chlorine dioxide
Monday, May 18, 2020 by: Mike Adams
Tags: Andreas Kalcker, chlorine dioxide, Clinical trials, ClO2, coronavirus, covid-19, oxygen
48K VIEWS

Image: BREAKING: Researchers claim 100 percent cure rate vs. covid-19 in 100+ patient trial conducted in Ecuador, using intravenous chlorine dioxide

(Natural News) Preliminary data from a clinical trial involving more than 100 covid-19 patients in Ecuador has resulted in a claimed 100 cure rate within four days, according to Andreas Kalcker who is closely following the results of the effort. The tests were carried out by the Asociacion Ecuatoriana de Medicos Expertos en Medicina Integrativa, a group of integrative medicine practitioners.

Ecuador has been hit particularly hard by the coronavirus, and the current “standard of care” promoted by Western medicine — largely based on the use of ventilators — has been killing the vast majority of critical patients while utterly failing to address the real root of the problem.

Covid-19 isn’t an Acute Respiratory Disease (ARD), it turns out. Rather, it often presents as an inflammation and blood clotting condition (see The Lancet research, below) which causes the blood to be unable to carry oxygen, resulting in patient hypoxia and eventual asphyxiation.

This is why intravenous chlorine dioxide — which immediately delivers a high dose of oxygen to blood cells — is believed to work so effectively against covid-19. It reportedly restores the oxygen-carrying capacity of hemoglobin and clears the clotting in the lungs, all while destroying pathogens.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-18-researchers-claim-100-percent-cure-rate-vs-covid-19-ecuador-intravenous-chlorine-dioxide.html

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Seeker said:

I wonder what scientific evidence they are referring to, considering there has never been a long term double blind study on them 🤷‍♂️

usually in cases like this the evidence and law comes directly from the State in its complaint file

the state has been given custody ergo the parents have granted the State the power to make decisions on behalf of the child.

the State says the vaccination is safe and in the best interests of the child

unless the parents revoke the authority to the State or show a contractual point that states specifically they are ultimate deciders on all issues and that the authority granted to the State was temporary and limited... tehy are pissin in the wind

the court in 99.99% of cases only knows the law and the facts as they are written in the paperwork

the court does not go out and research issues, it takes as fact what the claimant/complainant has written

it is the purpose of the defendant to point out errors in the paperwork

it is the purpose of a counter-claim to bring in their own law and facts for the jury to decide what is correct

Edited by zArk
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1590217204893.jpg.c9a32770ae5c274f557a2025929a3113.jpg

Protests can take many shapes. Above a symbol of protest against the infamous window tax. People back then considered the idea of income tax an unacceptable intrusion by government.

The ever-creative tax strategists determined that windows represented status and wealth. A beard tax was also rolled out. 

People bricked up some windows to cheat the taxman. The memory of it was bitter as even newer houses were built with bricked up windows built right into the design to remind people.

12 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Round by me, its not enough to stand on your doorstep in your pyjamas clapping like a seal, yet again someone was setting off fireworks.

What is the point in setting off fireworks in BROAD DAYLIGHT?

And at the risk of sounding like a 'Karen' where are people obtaining fireworks from? Surely they're not 'essential purchases'?

Oh and on the subject of 'Karen', this did amuse me the other day:

Oh I am so sick of the Karen insults. Because my real name is guess what. It's not fair how internet culture has a ruined perfectly good name. I am forced to change my name. At first it was a little amusing but now that it is going on and on for a really extended time and it is really bordering on malicious.

Roger Waters was explicit as David when exposing societal evils yet Roger gets to keep his facebook page. Censorship applies only to current updates of a same pretext.