numnuts

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

grm.jpg.8db607527546a30495b7b57e0d9dc541.jpg

I want to think they were being a little sardonic? Yet, I feel otherwise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

'Cause it's SHOW TIME!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alex said:

When does everyone think the second wave will come?  Myself think this cult will do it January when the weather is at its coldest ie be easier for them to keep the majority of the population indoors ect. What does everyone think?

Here in the States, one would assume around election time. Not sure if prior to or after. If the Donald were to pull off a win, def' will be a terrible wave of mega-super-deluxe flu bug, part II to follow.

I think it is safe to assume that whenever the next "normal" cold and flu season rolls around, it will (and every one after, for many seasons) be treated like a pandemic.

I'm already nostalgic for those Nyquil commercials. Remember when that, some asprin, a few cans of chicken soup and a six pack of 7UP were the cure for the common cold?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

The latest catchphrase seems to be 'magic bullet'.

Characteristically poor judgment then, or else more piss-taking. They must think we've all forgotten that 'the magic bullet' once referred to the claimed (yet impossible) single shot that murdered JFK. 

People will not forget.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

18 hours ago, KingKitty said:

Just about three years ago now, I had a job very near the Top Gun base in Mira Mar, California. Daily I would see chemtrails laid out in very purposeful patterns. The trails would remain as the nirmal clouds rolled by. As the day progressed, the trails would expand in a zig-zag like formation, each individual trail, that is.

This would create this net-like cloud covering which would drift towards the area where I live, further down the coast. To most folks, they just looked like pretty clouds, as the sun would set and all the golden hues of pollution would put on a beautiful display.

They are very real. I saw so many, took tons of photos and videos. No one I knew cared.

I saw the one that was created to divert the rains during the Northern California fire, a couple years ago. There was a woman who posted a video on YT with photos and videos expressing her theory about it being chemtrail clouds that blocked the rain from that region of the coast. She even had the weather satilite images showing the big chem-cloud. I tried contacting her to let her know she was correct. I saw them lay them out myself.

So, that's my chemtrail story.

Thanks for sharing.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KingKitty said:

'Cause it's SHOW TIME!

Exactly. If there is this killer virus going around why a wear a mask which has the filtering capabilites of a sheet of Andrex.

Edited by Orange Alert

Just about three years ago now, I had a job very near the Top Gun base in Mira Mar, California. Daily I would see chemtrails laid out in very purposeful patterns. The trails would remain as the nirmal clouds rolled by. As the day progressed, the trails would expand in a zig-zag like formation, each individual trail, that is.

This would create this net-like cloud covering which would drift towards the area where I live, further down the coast. To most folks, they just looked like pretty clouds, as the sun would set and all the golden hues of pollution would put on a beautiful display.

They are very real. I saw so many, took tons of photos and videos. No one I knew cared.

I saw the one that was created to divert the rains during the Northern California fire, a couple years ago. There was a woman who posted a video on YT with photos and videos expressing her theory about it being chemtrail clouds that blocked the rain from that region of the coast. She even had the weather satilite images showing the big chem-cloud. I tried contacting her to let her know she was correct. I saw them lay them out myself.

So, that's my chemtrail story.

I should have added that, for the last five or so years now, the week before Thanksgiving and the week before Christmas, my area gets massive DAILY doses of them.

The results seem to be very unseasonal warm...even summer hot...weather on those two holiday days. Not sure why They want it hot on those days? I'm sure there is more to it than the temperature.

4 hours ago, Alex said:

When does everyone think the second wave will come?  Myself think this cult will do it January when the weather is at its coldest ie be easier for them to keep the majority of the population indoors ect. What does everyone think?

Autumn is the word on the grapevine. The "science psychics" say America has three months to prepare for a second wave. (Tsunami.)

Posted (edited)

Sorry folks. I did forget to mention another creepy bit of info I came across while looking at local employment opportunities. I'm starting to see a few listings for "temperature screeners". Yep. Just what it sounds like, too. Remember, here in California, the lock down is in a soft opening...I assume to work towards real "getting back to normal" normal. Nope. Looks like there will be human temperature screeners coming soon to a public facilty near you!

Hmm 😒 I wonder how that works during our really hot SoCal summers? Would a sunburn prevent you from shopping at Wal-Mart? Think of the mouth-breathing, minimum wage twat who takes a job like that. That's right. Just like you are picturing it now.

Does anyone know if they are still looking for folks who want to go to Mars?

If you receive a notification from the NHS alleging that you have been within two meters of someone who has “coronavirus” (the cold) you will not be permitted to know who that person was, or where you supposedly came into contact with said individual, you have to take the authorities word for it and self-isolate for two weeks, even if you are “asymptomatic” and feel perfectly well and even if you test false-negative for the “virus.”

So, let me recap, if you have no disease, or symptoms of any disease and have not tested positive for any disease and are in perfect health, you may still have it and infect others, according to the coughing and stammering Prime Minister. In other words, everyone on the 'earth plane' is a potential carrier of an invisible pathogen.

Boris refused to say whether it was mandatory or lawful to impose these restrictions on free movement, (because it is not) but it is his “advice” and he expects people to adhere to it, or face financial sanctions; unless you are his crony, doing deals with tax payer's money to develop a vaccine (digital ID) for an imaginary pandemic.

Not only are Johnson's stuttering assertions absurd and beyond belief, that healthy people are actually sick, and can transmit an illness they do not have, but his fascist side-kick, Matt Hancock told the daily Downing Street briefing this "must become a new way of life" and will require a "national effort" - otherwise lockdown would have to continue.

If there was any truth in this BS narrative, the human race would have been extinct thousands of years ago. However, this anonymous contact-tracing system, is so open to abuse in whom it targets for arbitrary “house arrest” that it's a dictator's wet dream. Very soon, I shall be ditching my mobile phone. Fortunately, I was born in an era with a dial-up telephone! Previously, people communicated by letter, sealed in wax, delivered by horse, it worked!

Edited by Velma
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Exactly. If there is this killer virus going around why a wear a mask which has the filtering capabilites of a sheet of Andrex.

I loved Alysa Milano's crocheted mask.

New normal = communist stage called normalization 

And its not what it.says on the tin 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, MrA said:

New normal = communist stage called normalization 

And its not what it.says on the tin 

EXtOfFlXsAIGV5Y.jpeg.d0065d794b17426d96505b4dbf7ed1e8.jpeg

Switch " political correctness for covid19 " and it still makes sense

Covid19 is the neo marxists next stage of political correctness

Only this time its not race or gender that are the weapons of choice to further control speech and therefore thought

Now its immune vs diseased as well

So even the most PC of all PC Clowns will be trampled to death by the govts.media.machines if they do not comply with the new orders

The Emperors.Clothes.looks amazing = standing 6ft away from my own grandfather is essential 

Edited by MrA
  • Like 1

We should not fall into the trap of baying for the blood of hypocrites such as Dominic Cummings or other world.leaders who have broken the instructions they expect everyone to.follow

In doing so we are inadvertently supporting the lunacy of the instruction to stop being human 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Velma said:

If you receive a notification from the NHS alleging that you have been within two meters of someone who has “coronavirus” (the cold) you will not be permitted to know who that person was, or where you supposedly came into contact with said individual, you have to take the authorities word for it and self-isolate for two weeks, even if you are “asymptomatic” and feel perfectly well and even if you test false-negative for the “virus.”

So, let me recap, if you have no disease, or symptoms of any disease and have not tested positive for any disease and are in perfect health, you may still have it and infect others, according to the coughing and stammering Prime Minister. In other words, everyone on the 'earth plane' is a potential carrier of an invisible pathogen.

Boris refused to say whether it was mandatory or lawful to impose these restrictions on free movement, (because it is not) but it is his “advice” and he expects people to adhere to it, or face financial sanctions; unless you are his crony, doing deals with tax payer's money to develop a vaccine (digital ID) for an imaginary pandemic.

Not only are Johnson's stuttering assertions absurd and beyond belief, that healthy people are actually sick, and can transmit an illness they do not have, but his fascist side-kick, Matt Hancock told the daily Downing Street briefing this "must become a new way of life" and will require a "national effort" - otherwise lockdown would have to continue.

If there was any truth in this BS narrative, the human race would have been extinct thousands of years ago. However, this anonymous contact-tracing system, is so open to abuse in whom it targets for arbitrary “house arrest” that it's a dictator's wet dream. Very soon, I shall be ditching my mobile phone. Fortunately, I was born in an era with a dial-up telephone! Previously, people communicated by letter, sealed in wax, delivered by horse, it worked!

So tempted to download the app, fake the symptoms and name my contacts over the past few days.

Bill Gates

Boris Johnson

Dominic Cummings

Henry Kissinger

George Soros 

etc. etc. etc.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, MrA said:

We should not fall into the trap of baying for the blood of hypocrites such as Dominic Cummings or other world.leaders who have broken the instructions they expect everyone to.follow

In doing so we are inadvertently supporting the lunacy of the instruction to stop being human 

Yes, you're totally right.  It's just that he is such a dick, people have been dying to bay for his blood.

An unanswered question is " who pays Dominic Cummings ?" 

He is a "special adviser" so not a civil servant . I doubt Boris pays the,

I assume,  6 figure salary . Or the Tory party.  Someone much smarter

than myself guesses that Our Dom is paid for by an obscure company

which in turn is owned by a much larger company with the hope of future

favours from H.M. Govt.

3 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Yes, you're totally right.  It's just that he is such a dick, people have been dying to bay for his blood.

So it is with all.political figures

They ride in on a bed of lillys and exit stage left covered in $h1t

The UK is now officially a police state.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/27/government-unveils-covid-19-test-and-trace-strategy-for-england

Hancock: it is public's 'civic duty' to follow test-and-trace instructions in England

Government will enforce compliance if advice to stay at home for 14 days fails, says health secretary

“It is your civic duty,” said Hancock. “This will be voluntary at first because we trust everyone to do the right thing, but we can quickly make it mandatory if that’s what it takes.

FFS.

Testing is being extended to everyone with coronavirus symptoms, including under-5s, with primary schools and nurseries set to reopen to some children next week.

8 minutes ago, hokuspokus said:

favours from H.M. Govt.

yes who?

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, hokuspokus said:

favours from H.M. Govt.

Which company Hokus?

Even if he gets the boot, his in-laws can bail him out.

Sir Edward Humphry Tyrrell Wakefield, 2nd Baronet,

country-house-5_1877266b.jpg

1200px-Chillingham_Castle.jpg

In 1982 he bought Chilligham Castle from the Grey family, of Northumberland, the family of his third wife Catherine, daughter of Lady Mary Grey. He has since restored the ruined castle to a habitable state to house his wide collection of antiquities, from his own collection and those of his relations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humphry_Wakefield

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Russia?  And I am not being facetious.  He worked there for four years in the 90s before returning to the UK to become actively involved in the Conservative Party against David Cameron/Euro/EU etc.