numnuts

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

This is great!..... Enjoy!))))

Social media should not be fact-checking politicians’ posts, says Zuckerberg

"Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg – who died of coronavirus in his Californian home today – says it is not Facebook’s role to be the arbiter of truth for everything people post online.

The billionaire tech whiz, who tested positive to COVID-19 last week before being admitted to hospital on Sunday, said Facebook had a very different view to Twitter, which recently started fact-checking President Trump’s tweets.

“In general, private companies probably shouldn’t be in the position of doing that,” Zuckerberg – whose funeral will be held next week – said in an interview with Fox News.

As tributes flowed in from across the world, Zuckerberg – who lists Adolf Hitler amongst his heroes – said people had a right to hear a range of views and that censorship was anti-democratic.

He is survived by his eight children and three wives. Authorities say the incest charges against him will now be dropped."

Source: https://www.theshovel.com.au/2020/05/28/mark-zuckerberg-dead-at-36-says-social-media-fact-check/

....A couple of satirical magazines decided to check how fact checking works online...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Messenger said:

Thank you Seeker. I'm out of likes for today.

That vid right there goes into electric alkai food which is what I have been preaching for years. That lady looks damn good for 70 years!

It is always important to check the etymology on words.

I love how it rips on rockefeller and carnegie too. Good stuff.

hi i found that video informative, so much so i am reading the zodiac and the salts of salvation, very interesting stuff got the tree of life and also the poison needle after that to read all from that video

Hello everyone. Want to share an outrageous thing happened to my mom recently (well, another confirm is that all this corona-thing is a massive bullshit).

I am from Russia. 

My mom got operated about two weeks ago. Few days later her doctor was diagnosed with the COVID. last Friday, on 29 may, she got a call from the hospital, they said that mom was in contact with the infected one and she needed to go home immediately. then, she will be tested and have visits from a police for 2 weeks of her forced isolation. Now she's trying not to worry about the probability that she will be vaccinated forcibly. So am I, honestly...

The thing is what can we do? I'm sure none of us wants to be vaccinated.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Seeker said:

You know people will follow it as well 🤣🤦‍♂️

Big queues for barbeques at B & Q lol!

Because the gov' said you can 'ave 'em.

Edited by Velma

12 minutes ago, Palladian said:

The thing is what can we do?

Learn about covid, its origins and politics, and the remedies that people are using. Once you've got a handle on the facts you'll be in a better position to deal with your local situation.

4 minutes ago, theo102 said:

Learn about covid, its origins and politics, and the remedies that people are using. Once you've got a handle on the facts you'll be in a better position to deal with your local situation.

Well, I know something about it. The question is about what can be done if there's a forced vaccination?

1 minute ago, Palladian said:

Well, I know something about it. The question is about what can be done if there's a forced vaccination?

Focus on what you can change, on what is effective. If it's a question of force then you should have allies.

8 minutes ago, Palladian said:

Hi Palladian. Are you actually in Russia now, or did you mean that's where you originate from and you now live elsewhere? I ask, because I've seen very little information on Russia's stance to the so called Pandemic.

Again, I doubt they could defend the passing of such a law successfully, but who's got the money to keep challenging every fascist overreach!

5 hours ago, Palladian said:

Hello everyone. Want to share an outrageous thing happened to my mom recently (well, another confirm is that all this corona-thing is a massive bullshit).

I am from Russia. 

My mom got operated about two weeks ago. Few days later her doctor was diagnosed with the COVID. last Friday, on 29 may, she got a call from the hospital, they said that mom was in contact with the infected one and she needed to go home immediately. then, she will be tested and have visits from a police for 2 weeks of her forced isolation. Now she's trying not to worry about the probability that she will be vaccinated forcibly. So am I, honestly...

The thing is what can we do? I'm sure none of us wants to be vaccinated.

You can just say no

• Thanks 1

I'm exhausted. I rode my old school 20" freestyle bike about five miles today, against the wind and up hills in some areas, to my garden. Then tended garden for about two hours, planted five more strawberry plants. Finally just got in a hot shower and now I still have to make dinner.

I still haven't met this dreaded corona "virus" character. :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1

Heavy chemtrails laid out across the sky all day and through the early evening, here. Ventured out to pick-up some Chinese food. The whole city outfitted with masks...'cept me. Wore my flip flops and no mask as I entered the restaurant. Was just the few folks working, none of whom seemed to care.

Relating more to another thread here, somewhat, I couldn't help noticing there were a visible increase in the numbers of black folks in my area than one would see typically. Just going about things normally, nobody seemed agitated. I did see a two skinny, white soyboys carrying some BLM signs, but they were on their own.

The chemtrails have my interests, more. I recall the Prince interview with Tavis Smiley where he discussed them over his neighborhood's sky, then the people in his neighborhood would act more agitated, violent.

The Chinese food was great! Not splurged on any in a while. Those bat eatin' sonsabitches make great food. The fortune cookie said, "You wash hands now!". I turned it over for the lucky numbers, "You no lucky! Now go wash hands!"

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Wow, Orwellian is an understatement at this point. This timeline is insane.

Unbelievable.  In force as of today.  I would like to know how long the 'emergency period' continues for.

“7.—(1) During the emergency period, unless paragraph (2) applies, no person may participate in a gathering which takes place in a public or private place— (a) outdoors, and consists of more than six persons, or (b) indoors, and consists of two or more persons.

For the purposes of this regulation— (a) there is a gathering when two or more people are present together in the same place in order to engage in any form of social interaction with each other, or to undertake any other activity with each other

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/558/pdfs/uksi_20200558_en.pdf

Edited by Noctua
to add hyperlink
  • Like 1

"A full regulatory impact assessment has not been prepared for these Regulations."

Read - "We don't know what we're doing!"

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Hi Palladian. Are you actually in Russia now, or did you mean that's where you originate from and you now live elsewhere? I ask, because I've seen very little information on Russia's stance to the so called Pandemic.

I'm russian and now am here

Thus equipped, with new crayons, Boris was able to sketch out his latest plans for dealing with relaxing Coronavirus lockdown and the subsequent economic recovery before outlying his remaining ideas for Brexit. :-)

plan.jpeg