Jump to content
bflat

The reality of our physical plane (v2)

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

🤔🐀

 

OK thats peaked my interest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrA said:

 

OK thats peaked my interest 

 

Maybe Bill Gates jumping ship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I am not blind to the fact they just filmed a live mouse on a burning engine exhaust in outer space .

 

Cannot explain with reasoning.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, alexa said:

614904230_biblicalcosmo.png.4e6bac831f6200e0a3e8ff50a007beac.png

 

Earth is in quarantine from the Sand people mind virus pandemic.😷

Edited by oddsnsods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If that is a mouse it would be the size of a German Shepard compared to the scale of the rocket, would it not? I think there is a lot of bs regarding what is happening in space, but I have seen quite a lot of ice on rockets that look similar.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If that is a mouse it would be the size of a German Shepard compared to the scale of the rocket, would it not? I think there is a lot of bs regarding what is happening in space, but I have seen quite a lot of ice on rockets that look similar.

 

IdK how big the exhaust is ? 

 

Ive also tried looking for the original video to see.if it can be enhanced but I cant seem to.find it very easily 

 

I do appreciate the reality check 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Earth is in quarantine from the Sand people mind virus pandemic.😷

 

So thats what this is about is it ? 

 

We all have to believe in FE because the Hebrews did well.fuck that bullshit 

 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrA said:

Ive also tried looking for the original video to see.if it can be enhanced but I cant seem to.find it very easily

 

Yeah we need some 4k footage or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MrA said:

So thats what this is about is it ? 

 

We all have to believe in FE because the Hebrews did well.fuck that bullshit 

 

Your living on the earth that God created, have a bit of respect for your creator!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If that is a mouse it would be the size of a German Shepard compared to the scale of the rocket, would it not? I think there is a lot of bs regarding what is happening in space, but I have seen quite a lot of ice on rockets that look similar.

 

This is not the first time.

 

Previous time they were 'transporting' mice, actually dubbed 'Mighty':

https://www.space.com/spacex-space-station-science-crs19-cargo.html

 

173832815_Screenshot_2020-05-31SpaceXWillLaunchMightyMiceWildPhysicsandMoretoSpaceStationNextMonth.png.20e1b84f143dd159401fe714e73b65b9.png

 

On the feed a 'Mighty mouse' with big ears and a tail appears to run around the same part of the exhaust. I don't have the clip to hand, but it seems possible that whoever adds the extra digital effects in, like ice particles or something, is trolling. :classic_huh:

(I know it sounds a bit weird, but there is lots more. I'll post about some of this maybe when the new forum is up, andd I have a bit more time).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KillBill said:

 

This is not the first time.

 

Previous time they were 'transporting' mice, actually dubbed 'Mighty':

https://www.space.com/spacex-space-station-science-crs19-cargo.html

 

173832815_Screenshot_2020-05-31SpaceXWillLaunchMightyMiceWildPhysicsandMoretoSpaceStationNextMonth.png.20e1b84f143dd159401fe714e73b65b9.png

 

On the feed a 'Mighty mouse' with big ears and a tail appears to run around the same part of the exhaust. I don't have the clip to hand, but it seems possible that whoever adds the extra digital effects in, like ice particles or something, is trolling. :classic_huh:

(I know it sounds a bit weird, but there is lots more. I'll post about some of this maybe when the new forum is up, andd I have a bit more time).

 

 

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, I just want to point out In regards to the siza of the exhausts, I'm not actually sure how big they are to be honest, I just imagined they would be fairly big, but I could be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Also, I just want to point out In regards to the siza of the exhausts, I'm not actually sure how big they are to be honest, I just imagined they would be fairly big, but I could be wrong.

 

6188d8af5faeb7f55005e21f6c1f3c22.jpg.7e0681384f86a31d9380030732676365.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Your living on the earth that God created, have a bit of respect for your creator!

 

No Hebrew created me you fucking lunatic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im still trying to think of a rational.explanation as to why a mouse is alive on the exhaust of a ship in space 

 

And im struggling , I do have a theory but its a bit of a stretch and having thought it through I have no method of proving it so Im at a loss again 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doing battle with Flat Earth Fuckwits is really hard work

They know nothing and understand nothing.

The Pole Star Polaris is not fixed!

There is a 26,000 year precessional cycle that means Vega will be the Pole Star in about 10,000 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 🌛

Edited by alexa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gregory-peccary said:

There is a 26,000 year precessional cycle that means Vega will be the Pole Star in about 10,000 years.

 

Well I wont hold my breath then:classic_happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, gregory-peccary said:

Doing battle with Flat Earth Fuckwits is really hard work

They know nothing and understand nothing.

The Pole Star Polaris is not fixed!

There is a 26,000 year precessional cycle that means Vega will be the Pole Star in about 10,000 years.

 

You will just give them a headache with that kind of thing 

 

Did you see the mouse on the space x rocket ? 

 

Im trying to find the original footage that was livestreamed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, alexa said:

 🌛

 

Do you also think God can live inside a.box and be carried around ? 

 

In for a.penny in for a pound

Edited by MrA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, gregory-peccary said:

Doing battle with Flat Earth Fuckwits is really hard work

They know nothing and understand nothing.

The Pole Star Polaris is not fixed!

There is a 26,000 year precessional cycle that means Vega will be the Pole Star in about 10,000 years.

This is one of the freemasons favorite favorite lies. Don't fall for it friends.

 

This is what humanity has seen since we first looked to our sky:

hqdefault.jpg

 

And today, from what modern astronomy refers to as the North Pole and that we know as the center of our plane, we still see this perfectly and unmistakably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Apparently the Falcon 9 is 55 meters tall so the exhaust is way bigger than a man 

 

Which would make it an enormous mouse indeed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bflat said:

This is one of the freemasons favorite favorite lies. Don't fall for it friends.

 

This is what humanity has seen since we first looked to our sky:

hqdefault.jpg

 

And today, from what modern astronomy refers to as the North Pole and that we know as the center of our plane, we still see this perfectly and unmistakably.

 

Precession of the Equinoxes was noted a long time ago 

 

https://www.briangwilliams.us/weather-change/hipparchus-and-the-precession-of-the-equinoxes.html

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrA said:

 

Precession of the Equinoxes was noted a long time ago 

 

https://www.briangwilliams.us/weather-change/hipparchus-and-the-precession-of-the-equinoxes.html

 

 

Nope, another freemason lie! The perfect concentric circles can only occur around a fixed point.

 

Beyond that... it would never be the same the next day, let alone six months from now when we are supposedly on the other side of the sun... let alone since humanity first looked to our sky.

 

Just think for yourself on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×