Jump to content
bflat

The reality of our physical plane (v2)

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, bflat said:

Nope, another freemason lie! The perfect concentric circles can only occur around a fixed point.

 

Beyond that... it would never be the same the next day, let alone six months from now when we are supposedly on the other side of the sun... let alone since humanity first looked to our sky.

 

Just think for yourself on this one.

 

Its you who has to.explain why Polaris appears at different points on the Horizon depending where you are standing on Earth 

 

And anyone living far south.of the Equator , which in your model is the center of the flat plane , cannot see Polaris at all 

 

I have an explanation for that in this debate and Im.willing to concede that greater minds than my own have done the majority of the leg work for me

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, alexa said:

614904230_biblicalcosmo.png.4e6bac831f6200e0a3e8ff50a007beac.png

 

Same layout as the masonic temple of SOL O MON.

 

Twin pillars..royal arch or rainbow...stairway to heaven. (Jacobs ladder)

 

Even the black death.


You are pushing masonry.

 

matrix1.jpg

 

 

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrA said:

Its you who has to.explain why Polaris appears at different points on the Horizon depending where you are standing on Earth 

 

And anyone living far south.of the Equator , which in your model is the center of the flat plane , cannot see Polaris at all 

 

I have an explanation for that in this debate and Im.willing to concede that greater minds than my own have done the majority of the leg work for me

It is EASILY explained by perspective and atmosheric conditions, light polution, etc..

 

It is actually you who should explain not to me, but to yourself, why we see this same perfect sky regardless of solstice... SUMMER OR WINTER... WHEN WE ARE TOLD WE ARE ON COMPLETELY OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE SUN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Same layout as the masonic temple of SOL O MON.

 

Twin pillars..royal arch or rainbow...stairway to heaven. (Jacobs ladder)

 

Even the black death.


You are pushing masonry.

 

matrix1.jpg

 

 

THIS! LOL, this is the shit I was explaining. Almost every masonic lodge is a tribute to our beautiful flat earth. Note how the Sun and Moon move over our plane from summer to winter. This exactly how Gleason's map explains this. He just does it in two dimensions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, MrA said:

 

Do you also think God can live inside a.box and be carried around ? 

 

In for a.penny in for a pound

 

Exactly the Merkaba matrix death cult.

kaba1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bflat said:

THIS! LOL, this is the shit I was explaining. Almost every masonic lodge is a tribute to our beautiful flat earth. Note how the Sun and Moon move over our plane from summer to winter. This exactly how Gleason's map explains this. He just does it in two dimensions.

 

Bfake you have no credibility with your nonsense map with the flat disc moon you say is above our heads.🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Bfake you have no credibility with your nonsense map with the flat disc moon you say is above our heads.🤣

Thank you for finally addressing one of the five points in the OP.

 

Point four!

You finally have to watch the video in the OP prior to returning to this thread, lol; but you won't.

Edited by bflat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But people have sent up balloons with cameras and the edge of our atmosphere is curved.

Every spacecraft has shown our planet to be a sphere.

Earth's magnetic field with North and South Poles is another clue.

Earth time.

Beings from higher dimensions have affirmed through channelers that the Earth is a planet on its orbit round our Sun. Astrologers have always said so.

People who circumnavigate the globe find it so and not flat.

 

This is silly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Exactly the Merkaba matrix death cult.

kaba1.jpg

 

Right and today I found out the US Embassy in London is a giant black cube 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bflat said:

It is EASILY explained by perspective and atmosheric conditions, light polution, etc..

 

It is actually you who should explain not to me, but to yourself, why we see this same perfect sky regardless of solstice... SUMMER OR WINTER... WHEN WE ARE TOLD WE ARE ON COMPLETELY OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE SUN!

 

https://www.farmersalmanac.com/why-are-there-more-stars-in-winter-17968

 

Enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Every spacecraft has shown our planet to be a sphere.

LMAO! Please show one actual video. Disney, freemason, CGI cartoons are disqualified for obvious reasons.

 

3 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Earth's magnetic field with North and South Poles is another clue.

The south pole does not exist. If you could prove a magnetic south pole we all would be indebted to you and this thread would end.

 

1 minute ago, Dagmar Gross said:

But people have sent up balloons with cameras and the edge of our atmosphere is curved.

Prove it! Every non-fisheye/gopro show just the opposite. We see a perfectly flat plane and it rises to eye level. See point one in the OP.

 

4 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Earth time.

Gleason's map is a perfect clock!

 

5 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Beings from higher dimensions have affirmed through channelers that the Earth is a planet on its orbit round our Sun.

Maybe, but certainly not worth discussing in terms of empirical evidence.

 

6 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Astrologers have always said so.

ASTROLOGY ONLY WORKS ON A FLAT STATIONARY PLANE!

 

Think about that for real before replying.

 

6 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

People who circumnavigate the globe find it so and not flat.

At any point on our plane, if using a compass and traverse consistently east or west from our magnetic center... you will arrive at the same point that you left from. COMPASSES ONLY WORK ON OUR FLAT PLANE!

 

8 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

This is silly.

I know... because it is so obvious for anyone who can still think freely.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OP still no explanation on the flat earth model as to why.a point of light directly above and dead center at all.times  cannot be seen from.all positions on the plane 

 

Line of sight or perspective does not cut it

 

In the FE model the DOME is curved upwards meaning that the central point at the very top is where Polaris is situated 

 

There is no reason why people at the outer edges of that plane can never see polaris 

 

Its nonsense 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive never spent long indulging in the FE theory and TBH I am now certain that it has been resurrected as a counter.intel operation to mix very good research in.with incredible.nonsense as a means of discrediting the valuable research 

 

Good day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrA said:

OP still no explanation on the flat earth model as to why.a point of light directly above and dead center at all.times  cannot be seen from.all positions on the plane 

 

Line of sight or perspective does not cut it

 

In the FE model the DOME is curved upwards meaning that the central point at the very top is where Polaris is situated 

 

There is no reason why people at the outer edges of that plane can never see polaris 

 

Its nonsense 

 

 

You don;'t get it. It was explained multiple times.

It is actually you who should explain not to me, but to yourself, why we see this same perfect sky regardless of solstice... SUMMER OR WINTER... WHEN WE ARE TOLD WE ARE ON COMPLETELY OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE SUN!

 

1024px-Seasons1.svg.png

 

Think before a quick reply for once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bflat said:

You don;'t get it. It was explained multiple times.

It is actually you who should explain not to me, but to yourself, why we see this same perfect sky regardless of solstice... SUMMER OR WINTER... WHEN WE ARE TOLD WE ARE ON COMPLETELY OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE SUN!

 

1024px-Seasons1.svg.png

 

Think before a quick reply for once.

 

https://www.farmersalmanac.com/why-are-there-more-stars-in-winter-17968

 

And now I shall leave you to your disinfo campaign 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrA said:

 

https://www.farmersalmanac.com/why-are-there-more-stars-in-winter-17968

 

And now I shall leave you to your disinfo campaign 

 

 

No you won't. And you will not answer the simple question.

 

Why can we see Polaris in both the winter and the summe AT THE SAME POINT IN THE SKY AS WE ARE ON OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE SUN VIEWING A NIGHT SKY THAT IS completely in the opposing direction?

 

Hugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bflat said:

Thank you for finally addressing one of the five points in the OP.

 

Point four!

You finally have to watch the video in the OP prior to returning to this thread, lol; but you won't.

 

Already ben addressed tho.

 

Gleasons map relies on a North & South Pole to make sense.

 

https://patents.google.com/patent/US497917

 

Quote

4)   Airlines use this map or one quite similar to navigate from:

 

The video is lying & I pointed that out to you previously..plus is nonsense as they fly direct from Sydney to Chile.

 

You just rinse & repeat...

 

 

azimuthal-equidistant.jpg

 

Talking of Kaba cube.

 

qibla.jpg

 

http://www.josleys.com/show_gallery.php?galid=384

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, MrA said:

 

Right and today I found out the US Embassy in London is a giant black cube 

 

Its the Matrix religion.

Edited by oddsnsods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Its there Matrix religion.

 

No shit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Already ben addressed tho.

 

 

Stop posting freemason memes designed to intentionally mislead.

 

Lying and "addressing" are two different things and you can never explain those landings if pilots navigated from a globe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bflat said:

Stop posting freemason memes designed to intentionally mislead.

 

Lying and "addressing" are two different things and you can never explain those landings if pilots navigated from a globe

 

 

Yes you can & someone did in the comments of the video & proved what a liar the guy who made the video is.

 

I dont promote freemasonry that is you...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bflat said:

THIS! LOL, this is the shit I was explaining. Almost every masonic lodge is a tribute to our beautiful flat earth. Note how the Sun and Moon move over our plane from summer to winter. This exactly how Gleason's map explains this. He just does it in two dimensions.

Brilliant ,there are lying space masons lying scientific masons lying astronomy masons ,according to you all the masonic cult are lairs but now you use masonic artifacts to prove your point and you assert they are being  truthful , obviously only in this case

 

35 minutes ago, bflat said:

The south pole does not exist. If you could prove a magnetic south pole we all would be indebted to you and this thread would end. .

So, the earth is a mono pole now , maybe you would like to prove that statement

 also you haven't commented on your incorrect use of good old Pythagoras as I pointed out. That was a tough one ,I had to think about it for  30 seconds

I will leave you the last word , as you have made so many assertions without evidence and wrong conclusions I could not be bothered wasting my time  any longer going through them, debating you is like banging you head against the wall ,it's only good when it stops, oh I did contact Pattie Smith about the space masons  (sorry monkeys), I'm done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Food for thought here...

 

Is gravity really the god of scientism? Why have all the "muh gravity?" Blind faith?

 

Tis unconceivable that inanimate brute matter should (without the mediation of something else which is not material) operate upon & affect other matter without mutual contact; as it must if gravitation in the sense of Epicurus be essential & inherent in it. And this is one reason why I desired you would not ascribe {innate} gravity to me. That gravity should be innate inherent & {essential} to matter so that one body may act upon another at a distance through a vacuum without the mediation of any thing else by & through which their action or force {may} be conveyed from one to another is to me so great an absurdity that I beleive no man who has in philosophical matters any competent faculty of thinking can ever fall into it....

 

--Original letter from Isaac Newton to Richard Bentley

http://www.newtonproject.ox.ac.uk/view/texts/normalized/THEM00258

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×