Jump to content
AOP

July 4th - World Wide Million Man Militia March

Recommended Posts

On 5/19/2020 at 1:45 AM, theo102 said:

Rights don't derive from force of arms, they're based on ethics.

 

Did the barons simply appeal to King John's ethics at Runnymede?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read this somewhere a while back and liked it so much i wrote it down.

Don't let the system fornicate with your heart and mind, Whisper silently " We have come to crush you, Embrace Love or perish".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bump up past the bullshit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2020 at 5:22 AM, AOP said:

I'm starting to think that the only solution is a World Wide Million Man Militia March on July 4th 2020. Where everyone who is finished with this totalitarian tiptoe all just leave our houses and say F THIS. They can't stop us all. You guys in the UK gave us the Magna Carta! What the hell has happened? I'm in the US, but I think we need to march on Washington and commandeer the Capital Building and if they don't let us in, we will be armed and we will move them out of the way and we will bust down the doors. It is OUR house. Maybe they'll let us in peacefully, but this crap has got to stop. The only rights we have are the ones we are willing to fight for. At this Constitutional Convention we will serve eviction notices to the treasonous agencies - put notice to the FBI that they will not raid clinics for treating people with Vitamin C anymore, etc, and we will there create a National Militia to enforce our demands. This isn't going to get any better by just sitting around waiting for Trump or Jesus to fix it. We have to do it. They are moving forward with their plans because we're waking up too fast. Of course the Democrats would use this to stage an event, but I don't see any other way.

Great attitude!

 

The next stage is logistics. First, getting the critical mass, then getting them all in Washington DC on the fourth of July.

 

I'm in the UK, otherwise I'd be there with a burning torch, a bottle of moonshine and a bad attitude.

 

My rough plan is to gather as many GOOD farmers, inventors, healers and so forth, share technology and go off-grid en mass with better tech than the system, COMBINED with good old fashioned activism.

 

If you feel it's right, keep going with your plan. Get that critical mass, and march on DC. Could be seriously dangerous, but dangerous is just another word for fun.

 

Well done for actually planning to do something mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2020 at 6:45 AM, theo102 said:

Common law sovereignty was replaced by civil government.

 

Rights don't derive from force of arms, they're based on ethics.

 

The first step in changing things is working out what your message is. If it only addresses the symptoms of the problem then you're not going to get lasting results.

 

So the divine right of kings is ethical?

 

What about the old right for lords to be able to have sex with a woman on her were night?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is nothing wrong with a bit of rebellion, no doubt .

However uprisings are generally thwarted when the incumbents

round up the ringleaders and pass down draconian punishments

which demoralises the rank and file . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hokuspokus said:

There is nothing wrong with a bit of rebellion, no doubt .

However uprisings are generally thwarted when the incumbents

round up the ringleaders and pass down draconian punishments

which demoralises the rank and file . 

 

I am Spartacus?

I'm not by the way, but I might be ?

These very sick people are physically incapable of punishing us all unless we allow them to?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sup 2 U said:

 

I am Spartacus?

I'm not by the way, but I might be ?

These very sick people are physically incapable of punishing us all unless we allow them to?

 

Spartacus was defeated and executed so probably not the best example to give .

Maybe the French Revolution ? However given Macrons facist tendencies perhaps

the lizards get their way eventually.

Even the Caribbean island of Barbuda which was left to the inhabitants after slavery

was abolished has been taken back by the "great and the good". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hokuspokus said:

Spartacus was defeated and executed so probably not the best example to give .

Maybe the French Revolution ? However given Macrons facist tendencies perhaps

the lizards get their way eventually.

Even the Caribbean island of Barbuda which was left to the inhabitants after slavery

was abolished has been taken back by the "great and the good". 

 

The lizards get their way, given that we are all an eternal spark of infinite consciousness? How does that work exactly ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Did the barons simply appeal to King John's ethics at Runnymede?

 

Of course not. Just because a man holds the title of king doesn't mean that he is worthy of that title.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Asmallperson said:

So the divine right of kings is ethical?

 

What about the old right for lords to be able to have sex with a woman on her were night?

The divine right of kings isn't something that can be separated from the maxim that the king can do no wrong, IOW a true king is perfect in the eyes of the law. The common law idea of sovereignty isn't the same as the political sovereignty of civil states.

 

The practice of droit du seigneur may not have even existed, and would not have been consistent with the common law prohibition against adultery, meaning that it couldn't have been a real right in medieval England.

 

Edited by theo102

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to subscribe to Ickonic.com today, however, I am still BLOCKED from posting new topics to this forum. I was going to ask, "Does anyone have any information about this website? It doesn't go into much on the main site, and nothing on this forum to add a comment to. I can't believe we're still under this lockdown garbage for this bullcrap virus. It has to stop. I also wanted to post about NASA's 33 666s: 

 

Number 01: The Earth’s axis or tilt is at 66.6 degrees.

 

Number 02: The Earth orbits the sun at 66,600 miles per hour.

 

Number 03: The circumference of the earth is 600 x 6 x 6 nautical miles.

 

Number 04: The Arctic Circle is at the 66.6th Latitude.

 

Number 05: The Antarctic Circle is at the 66.6th Latitude.

 

Number 06: The distance to the moon is 6 x 60 x 666 miles.

 

Number 07: The diameter of the moon is 6 x 6 x 60 miles (2,160 miles).

 

Number 08: The speed of sound is 666 knots per second.

 

Number 09: The force of gravity is 666 Newtons.

 

Number 10: Time is represented by 60 seconds, 60 minutes, and 24 hours. 24? That’s 2 + 4 = 6.

 

That's 10 of the 33 I have found. But I can't post about it here, because I'm blocked. Only on Bitchute.

 

They are one of the agencies that need to be EVICTED for fraud. 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/19/2020 at 12:22 AM, AOP said:

I'm starting to think that the only solution is a World Wide Million Man Militia March on July 4th 2020. Where everyone who is finished with this totalitarian tiptoe all just leave our houses and say F THIS. They can't stop us all. You guys in the UK gave us the Magna Carta! What the hell has happened? I'm in the US, but I think we need to march on Washington and commandeer the Capital Building and if they don't let us in, we will be armed and we will move them out of the way and we will bust down the doors. It is OUR house. Maybe they'll let us in peacefully, but this crap has got to stop. The only rights we have are the ones we are willing to fight for. At this Constitutional Convention we will serve eviction notices to the treasonous agencies - put notice to the FBI that they will not raid clinics for treating people with Vitamin C anymore, etc, and we will there create a National Militia to enforce our demands. This isn't going to get any better by just sitting around waiting for Trump or Jesus to fix it. We have to do it. They are moving forward with their plans because we're waking up too fast. Of course the Democrats would use this to stage an event, but I don't see any other way.

Hi AOP,

I'm in the US as well, a democrat state at the moment unfortunately.

 

I do not believe that heading to the capitol armed is a good idea unless you are looking for a war. There will be armed police there. And yes I am pro Constitution, bill of rights and declaration of independence.

The way we fix this is by growing food and boycotting the corporations and banksters. I know it sounds strange but above all else to sustain life we need sunlight, water, and food (and the bees for pollination). In extreme climates during winter and summer yes we need clothing and shelter too (AC and heat).


That's why they have slowly been taking over with Monsanto GMO seeds containing round up poison, because they know it's poison and will destroy our DNA.


The bees are moving out of cities due to the cell phone towers. Birds too, far less of them in cities than the outskirts.


Another way is you can stop paying taxes. Starve the politicians and government through attrition For the past few years I have been claiming 12 on my fed tax forms so that I get the least amount taken out of my paycheck (I'm single, no kids). Come the end of the year I don't file. In fact, I haven't filed a tax return since I believe 2016 or '17. BUT, this means we take responsibility for our own financial situation in the long run by saving for retirement and not expecting the government to hold our hand. Example, like in the old days, families cared for each other all the way to the end. Grandma and grandpa would be helping on the farm and then when they passed they were buried on the land or the local cemetery. Families worked together, this is what makes them strong. The Cabal know this and it's how they have ruled for so long while they have poisoned and divided everyone else.

 

Rockefeller, rothschild, hapsberg, windsor, etc, all of them stick together as a family and that is their strength over everyone else.


Buy land if you can and start an orchard. Employ family and locals. This is how we take back our power. We don't need to wait until July. In the am I will be tending to my garden.


Grow any or all of these foods listed towards the bottom:


https://www.naturallifeenergy.com/alkaline-producing-mucus-reducing-nutrional-guide/

 

 

Edited by Messenger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting on the 666 stats, have you cross checked those with other sources to see if they are in fact true?

 

Reminds me of 33 vertebrae in the spine, the top vertebrae is called the atlas which holds the skull shaped as a sphere which has two hemispheres.

 

We look at a book called an atlas to view drawings of the Earth which has two hemispheres and is shaped as a sphere.


Earth is a live planet that Nikola Tesla said rings like a bell and when you take the h from the end of Earth and put it on the front of the word you get Heart.


Nike produces shoes that cover the soles of your feet and prevent your soul from being grounded to the Earth (heart), and when you switch around the letters in the word Nike you get Enki. And the Nike swoosh logo is shaped like the ring around a planet such as Saturn which is allegedly the Sun of the old system which included Planet X aka Niburu that is supposedly returning right about now.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Hi AOP,

I'm in the US as well, a democrat state at the moment unfortunately.

 

I do not believe that heading to the capitol armed is a good idea unless you are looking for a war. There will be armed police there. And yes I am pro Constitution, bill of rights and declaration of independence.

The way we fix this is by growing food and boycotting the corporations and banksters. I know it sounds strange but above all else to sustain life we need sunlight, water, and food (and the bees for pollination). In extreme climates during winter and summer yes we need clothing and shelter too (AC and heat).


That's why they have slowly been taking over with Monsanto GMO seeds containing round up poison, because they know it's poison and will destroy our DNA.


The bees are moving out of cities due to the cell phone towers. Birds too, far less of them in cities than the outskirts.


Another way is you can stop paying taxes. Starve the politicians and government through attrition For the past few years I have been claiming 12 on my fed tax forms so that I get the least amount taken out of my paycheck (I'm single, no kids). Come the end of the year I don't file. In fact, I haven't filed a tax return since I believe 2016 or '17. BUT, this means we take responsibility for our own financial situation in the long run by saving for retirement and not expecting the government to hold our hand. Example, like in the old days, families cared for each other all the way to the end. Grandma and grandpa would be helping on the farm and then when they passed they were buried on the land or the local cemetery. Families worked together, this is what makes them strong. The Cabal know this and it's how they have ruled for so long while they have poisoned and divided everyone else.

 

Rockefeller, rothschild, hapsberg, windsor, etc, all of them stick together as a family and that is their strength over everyone else.


Buy land if you can and start an orchard. Employ family and locals. This is how we take back our power. We don't need to wait until July. In the am I will be tending to my garden.


Grow any or all of these foods listed towards the bottom:


https://www.naturallifeenergy.com/alkaline-producing-mucus-reducing-nutrional-guide/

 

 

Yes I did that for a long time. I didn't pay taxes for ten years. They left me alone but I was told that if I didn't pay I'd go to jail for many years. So I contacted them and made a $200 payment, and then, GOTCHA! They froze my bank account and I had to set up a payment plan. Noncompliance is probably the best answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Interesting on the 666 stats, have you cross checked those with other sources to see if they are in fact true?

 

Reminds me of 33 vertebrae in the spine, the top vertebrae is called the atlas which holds the skull shaped as a sphere which has two hemispheres.

 

We look at a book called an atlas to view drawings of the Earth which has two hemispheres and is shaped as a sphere.


Earth is a live planet that Nikola Tesla said rings like a bell and when you take the h from the end of Earth and put it on the front of the word you get Heart.


Nike produces shoes that cover the soles of your feet and prevent your soul from being grounded to the Earth (heart), and when you switch around the letters in the word Nike you get Enki. And the Nike swoosh logo is shaped like the ring around a planet such as Saturn which is allegedly the Sun of the old system which included Planet X aka Niburu that is supposedly returning right about now.

 

 

I'm glad someone is interested! I actually posted this video two years ago, it got about 400 views before I removed it, because of Youtube's censorship. I decided I wouldn't post anything there anymore because I wouldn't allow Youtube to be a platform for this kind of info - validating it. My opinion has changed a little. I realize now what is happening - as Jordan Maxwell has reiterated, "The more we change the more we stay the same." And Icke and Tsarion have gone into it... It's an ancient war that has transpired in modern times between the serpent cult and solar cult, that still goes on, although this snake may be wise, it's more like Apep in Egypt: never worshipped and just a deceiver.

 

You can see the 33 here, and I do quote the Bible, but I'm not Christian:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HeAmDbaqnVJW/

 

And subscribe, because I'm going to talk about the ancient war between these cults that's still going on. It has to do with Christianity and Science, not using facts but manipulation to wage war. And yes I have cross checked them. These are "facts" from the horse's own mouth. Not my words - but theirs. They have an obsession with 666. 

 

Interesting point about the Atlas, we also have an appendix, like a book.

Edited by AOP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, Tsarion, Maxwell, and Icke, great minds.

 

AOP, thanks for the bitchute link , I will check it out.


I have an idea where some of these entities are from. I believe it is from this third planet, Anu, it instantly reminded me of Anunnaki, and the freemasons obsession with 3 and 333. It's the third planet in a series of three planets.

 

https://www.northatlanticbooks.com/blog/planet-x-scientists-confirm-what-patricia-cori-already-knew/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AOP said:

Yes I did that for a long time. I didn't pay taxes for ten years. They left me alone but I was told that if I didn't pay I'd go to jail for many years. So I contacted them and made a $200 payment, and then, GOTCHA! They froze my bank account and I had to set up a payment plan. Noncompliance is probably the best answer.

I'm a ghost for the most part, if they can find me I would be impressed.


In fact, we are all phantoms on a plane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Messenger said:

Ah, Tsarion, Maxwell, and Icke, great minds.

 

AOP, thanks for the bitchute link , I will check it out.


I have an idea where some of these entities are from. I believe it is from this third planet, Anu, it instantly reminded me of Anunnaki, and the freemasons obsession with 3 and 333. It's the third planet in a series of three planets.

 

https://www.northatlanticbooks.com/blog/planet-x-scientists-confirm-what-patricia-cori-already-knew/

 

 

I think the ancient cults are still with us today. NASA pretends to represent the Stellar Cult, but the True Stellar is in Astrology, the naming, not the numbering (logy vs nomy). The serpent has infected everything. Christianity is the preserver of the ancient Solar Cult, but the original was called The Way (The Zodiac), which is why Christians say, Christ is the only "Way" to Heaven. We find a lot of our courts and banking infected with the Saturnian Judaic stuff, which is very powerful, so I see a definite reason why Icke is always talking about Zionism, because he's in England where the Rothschild's are based in The City, which gives us our Bar in America (Knight's Templars or Papal Tax Collectors founded in 1111 AD, giving us the IRS address of 1111 Constitution Ave. to Inns of Court to BAR or British Accreditation Regency), and all based on UCC which is based on Maritime Admiralty, going back to Talmudic law of Usury. We see a lot of the ancient Lunar Cultism found in Islam but also in Moses, as the Judaic is largely a melting pot of all the cults, as is Catholicism which means Universal, and Hindu which seems to be all over the place. We see the Earth Cult in Global Warming which is based on fake science - the more carbon dioxide you have, the more trees. But Paganism is much more "Gaia-real," although they do DMT and think they're in tune with the Serpent Goddess of Wisdom Asherah, the Hebrew Goddess who was removed from Scripture. We see the Vulcan Cult slightly here and there in Judaism and some remote sects like Hawaii, but again also Judaism. Icke, Maxwell, and Tsarion really go into the Serpent Cult and Reptilians, but like I said, whatever this serpent is, it may be wise... but it's a deceiver. I see what's happening with Christians losing "The Way," and I don't think they're going to be strong enough to stand up to the Serpent who I see as Apep or Apophis from Egypt because they've fallen into this false numbering system of the beast, because that's what Astronomy does, it numbers, while Astrology names, and the Christians believe it with faith just as they do with their religion, faith. There's a difference between believing and knowing and they don't know. From what I see, the Serpent is going to devour the Sun, but it wouldn't be the first time, though it could be the last.

 

What I'm really trying to reconcile right now is why the Jews use the Tetra-Gram-ATON, meaning Four Letters for the Name of God, and ATON is the Sun God in Egypt. So they're God is supposed to be the Sun God, yet they are worshiping on Saturn's Day. I get that the Judaic Faith encompasses all the ancient cults, but why are they worshiping the "Black Sun?" I know they aren't monotheistic, but... maybe I just answered my own question, I don't know.

Edited by AOP
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, AOP said:

I think the ancient cults are still with us today. NASA pretends to represent the Stellar Cult, but the True Stellar is in Astrology, the naming, not the numbering (logy vs nomy). The serpent has infected everything. Christianity is the preserver of the ancient Solar Cult, but the original was called The Way (The Zodiac), which is why Christians say, Christ is the only "Way" to Heaven. We find a lot of our courts and banking infected with the Saturnian Judaic stuff, which is very powerful, so I see a definite reason why Icke is always talking about Zionism, because he's in England where the Rothschild's are based in The City, which gives us our Bar in America (Knight's Templars or Papal Tax Collectors founded in 1111 AD, giving us the IRS address of 1111 Constitution Ave. to Inns of Court to BAR or British Accreditation Regency), and all based on UCC which is based on Maritime Admiralty, going back to Talmudic law of Usury. We see a lot of the ancient Lunar Cultism found in Islam but also in Moses, as the Judaic is largely a melting pot of all the cults, as is Catholicism which means Universal, and Hindu which seems to be all over the place. We see the Earth Cult in Global Warming which is based on fake science - the more carbon dioxide you have, the more trees. But Paganism is much more "Gaia-real," although they do DMT and think they're in tune with the Serpent Goddess of Wisdom Asherah, the Hebrew Goddess who was removed from Scripture. We see the Vulcan Cult slightly here and there in Judaism and some remote sects like Hawaii, but again also Judaism. Icke, Maxwell, and Tsarion really go into the Serpent Cult and Reptilians, but like I said, whatever this serpent is, it may be wise... but it's a deceiver. I see what's happening with Christians losing "The Way," and I don't think they're going to be strong enough to stand up to the Serpent who I see as Apep or Apophis from Egypt because they've fallen into this false numbering system of the beast, because that's what Astronomy does, it numbers, while Astrology names, and the Christians believe it with faith just as they do with their religion, faith. There's a difference between believing and knowing and they don't know. From what I see, the Serpent is going to devour the Sun, but it wouldn't be the first time, though it could be the last.

 

What I'm really trying to reconcile right now is why the Jews use the Tetra-Gram-ATON, meaning Four Letters for the Name of God, and ATON is the Sun God in Egypt. So they're God is supposed to be the Sun God, yet they are worshiping on Saturn's Day. I get that the Judaic Faith encompasses all the ancient cults, but why are they worshiping the "Black Sun?" I know they aren't monotheistic, but... maybe I just answered my own question, I don't know.

The sun God is Ra, they worship Saturn because it is their old sun. Planet X is I believe the planet they fled when something happened to Saturn. Planet X is coming back around hence all the spraying to hide the activity up there in the sky.


A good friend of mine was sitting outside last week in Arizona, Phoenix, and there is a lot of chemtrail activity there because it is such a nice climate usually, at least it used to be back pre 2000's before "they" began spraying so much, but my friend was telling me how they were sitting there looking at the blue sky and noticed a aircraft starting to spray and as they were watching they noticed a very faint sphere object in the sky near the aircraft. My friend photographed it and I can see it very faintly like a new crescent moon but the crescent on top and smaller than our moon.

There's a lot going on that they are hiding from us. Have you delved into the aerospace stuff yet? I find it fascinating and kind of wish I was playing with them up there.


All your other insight seems pretty accurate, but, I suppose I am one of those Earth cultists in my own world since I love Earth and I do believe that humanity are having a negative affect on her. Plastic, oil drilling/spills, exhaust pollution, chemical pollution, etc but I wouldn't say the planet is warming, but certainly crying out for help.


On Astrology and spiritual topic, I am a believer in it. It's strange. A good friend of mine has been doing tarot since the 80's and they are very good at reading cards. I have never done a reading, I don't want to know anything because then I over analyze it. But once in a while I will shuffle the deck and pull a few cards and it's spooky how accurate they are to me. 

Edited by Messenger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Messenger said:

The sun God is Ra, they worship Saturn because it is their old sun. Planet X is I believe the planet they fled when something happened to Saturn. Planet X is coming back around hence all the spraying to hide the activity up there in the sky.


A good friend of mine was sitting outside last week in Arizona, Phoenix, and there is a lot of chemtrail activity there because it is such a nice climate usually, at least it used to be back pre 2000's before "they" began spraying so much, but my friend was telling me how they were sitting there looking at the blue sky and noticed a aircraft starting to spray and as they were watching they noticed a very faint sphere object in the sky near the aircraft. My friend photographed it and I can see it very faintly like a new crescent moon but the crescent on top and smaller than our moon.

There's a lot going on that they are hiding from us. Have you delved into the aerospace stuff yet? I find it fascinating and kind of wish I was playing with them up there.


All your other insight seems pretty accurate, but, I suppose I am one of those Earth cultists in my own world since I love Earth and I do believe that humanity are having a negative affect on her. Plastic, oil drilling/spills, exhaust pollution, chemical pollution, etc but I wouldn't say the planet is warming, but certainly crying out for help.


On Astrology and spiritual topic, I am a believer in it. It's strange. A good friend of mine has been doing tarot since the 80's and they are very good at reading cards. I have never done a reading, I don't want to know anything because then I over analyze it. But once in a while I will shuffle the deck and pull a few cards and it's spooky how accurate they are to me. 

I used to read cards. I had many decks. Strange things happened. I was sitting at an IHOP and a guy came up to me and before he sat down, I reached for the Aquarian Tarot Deck, and he asked, "Why did you pick that one?" I said, "I don't know, something just told me that was the one for you." He said, "That's crazy, I'm an Aquarius." Maybe coincidence. I think I only had the Right of Wait? Tarot and another few laid out. I don't remember the names it was decades ago. There's a lot of confusion in that stuff and so many interpretations I just couldn't be sure of anything so I left it, and all that Skrying stuff which produced nothing. I was in an occult group led by some lady named Aubrianna who would have us go to graveyards at night and just observe and feel, and assigned us our "demon guides." Mine was Asmodeus.  Aura readings. There was something to it, but I finally was finished with all that when the levi-tation I asked for didn't work, but I went into it knowing it wouldn't. Weird stuff happened, but I later realized it was her leading us into seeing things that weren't really there, and I couldn't recognize the real world from the imaginary at the time, though I suspected.

 

I get the plastic/oil spills etc. is bad. Of course pollution is bad. This is our home. We all connect with the ancient cults in different ways, because they are archetypes. But the idea that carbon dioxide should be taxed is an IMF scheme. More humans = more carbon dioxide = more trees. But the environmentalists want to kill us which means less people, less carbon dioxide, and less trees. Or so I think... Although sometimes I see some people I wouldn't mind getting rid of (but then I realize I'm characterizing groups and not recognizing individuals). That's the borg hive mentality that I despise because it leads to the void of sameness. Anyway, I personally am a Flat-Earther, and in that spectrum I see planets as some kind of elemental entities composed of water and light with a conscience, sentient. That's the best description I can give from my understanding. I think the images from Mars have been proven to be a fraud, taken from Greenland and other remote areas and manipulated digitally.  As far as Planet X, an "X" is a cross, so I can't help but think of Saturn,  or a connection to it, because a cube when opened up makes a cross, and Saturn is represented by a cube. I've heard about the Red and Blue Kachina and all that for many years but like Atlantis as well. I think we ARE Atlantis, the Flat Earth, submerged from the water's above, and sectioned off in the dome or firmament, and that's why we have Maritime Admiralty Law. As far as Planet X, I think it's Saturn, because it very well could be, that the ancients were talking about Saturn. I know it doesn't fit the wonderful story that everyone's imagination loves to believe... and there may be something to the chemtrail thing hiding it, but why are they hiding it? There's never a discussion on that. I haven't really paid too much attention to it to be honest, because it sounds ridiculous to me. It sounds crazy talking about some super alien race swinging around every few thousand years to "check on us," or whatever. Or maybe they're coming back to take us over. It just sounds stupid. My opinion... nothing more.

Edited by AOP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×