Sign in to follow this  
ink

Off Topic Stuff

Just a ramble of thoughts and shit :)

from the Kolbrin .... book stuff (do love books)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings, Unborn Ones, now asleep in the dark womb of the future.

Greetings from we who were once as you are now and like whom you will one day be.
We too hoped and feared, doubted and believed.
Were you choosing a gift from the past to the future, what would it be?
The golden treasures hoarded by kings?
The bright jewels beloved by queens?
Is worldly wealth still so important to you?
If that would be your choice above all else, we are disappointed, for our labours have been in vain.
Would you prefer the secret of life, of eternal youth? Have you altered so little from those who live and laugh today, with no thought turned towards the future?
This thing which seems so desirable, were it yours would you value it?
Would it never pall?
Would you still be grateful for it after a thousand years have passed?

The answer would be "yes" if this life were all, the beginning and end, complete in itself. But might not this life be no more than a prelude, an introduction to something infinitely greater?

Is the riddle still unsolved, the secret of the ages still well kept, known only by a few, even when these words are read?
How many generations have passed without progress?
Does mankind still lie passive like driftwood upon the sea of spiritual apathy, driven back and forth by changeable winds and conflicting currents, making no headway?
Could we leave you the knowledge enabling you to live a life without toil, surrounded by every luxury and pleasure; a magic stone granting every desire, an all healing potion, the ability to fly or know all things on Earth, would any of these satisfy the desires of your heart and fulfil your dreams?

We who lie so far back along the road trust you have progressed beyond such petty aspirations.
It is beyond our power to give such gifts, and were they ours to bestow we would withhold them, for unless a gift confers a benefit, it were better not given. With the wisdom of your generation, tell us, which of the things mentioned would really benefit you or even prove less bad than good?

Or do you still remain unaware of your true nature and needs?

Who you are, how you speak and dress (are you even like us in form?) we cannot know or imagine.
This alone we know as truth, you are brother beings of ours and travel the road we once trod.
We share one destiny and have the same true goal, though perhaps no more know in your day what these are than do in ours.
Like to us life comes to you unbidden, it is fraught with problems and difficulties; it alternates between light and shade, and like us you wonder what awaits at the end.
You, too, are victims of Earth's delusions; you, too, find Truth and Perfection beyond your grasp and you, too, aspire to beauty and goodness.
These things we know about you, these things must be or you would not exist.
Your needs are no different from ours, but do you now know with certainty what they are? Your life serves the same purpose, you are part of the same pattern, you are ruled by the same impulses and urges, but do you know why and to what end?
We know you are without certainty and assurance about what lies beyond the veil of death, for these cannot be given while man remains no more than man, and doubtless like us you remain suspended between doubt and belief.

Our Unborn Friends, whatever your circumstances of life you are the children of the past and heirs of those who have lived and died.
We trust you have no cause to reproach those who once held stewardship over your estate.
But whatever you think of the heritage, you cannot put it aside, any more than you can refuse the obligations of life.
Maybe it brings you the happiness and security, the peace and plenty we never knew. If so, this will remain unread, for to you it would be a wilderness of words serving no purpose.
If you have so much, if you have progressed so far, nothing we could give would be of benefit.
To the traveler, information about the road behind is worthless.
If this is your state we hail you, we are proud of you, our worthy children of light, conceived in the long dark years wherein we laboured and ploughed our own short furrow. You have done well and our greatest joy would be to stand beside you as you exaltingly reach out for the crowning glory of godhood.

But you may be no more enlightened than we, in which case accept our offering as a token of our regret, our desire to make amends on behalf of those who preceded you, for if you remain lost in spiritual darkness the blame is theirs and not yours.

This we give you, The Hidden Books containing the accumulated harvest of wisdom and Truth garnered over the generations, the bread and oil which sustained us and never diminished.
May they serve you in your day as well as they served us.
Above all, may you be sufficiently enlightened to receive them, for today we are persecuted because of our books, and most who treasured and guarded them are now dead. We can only consign these books to the ground and destiny, trusting they will be called forth at the proper time and in a receptive generation.

These books, which we hand into the keeping of time, were written under the authority of revelation and inspiration.
Containing Truth, their message cannot be attacked by time, for Truth is an eternal youth.
We make no claim to exact and accurate statements beyond the possibility of error and misinterpretation, for words are frail messengers. They are fallible things unable to transmit accurately from mind to mind.
Also, we cannot tell how they who resurrect the books will deal with the contents. They are written in letters known to the learned, but learning changes with the generations.

These books are the glorious embodiment of Eternal Truth, but the words and expressions are unworthy garments so that misconception and misunderstanding are not possible.

Words are servants of the fallible mortal sphere and when called upon to serve a realm of greater things prove inadequate. Therefore, be not like some petty-minded ones of our generation who say, "The letters are misplaced and the words ill used." They examine each blade of grass diligently, but fail to discover the purpose of the meadow. Such men lack insight and seeing only the bare letters say, "These tell me all, there is nothing
more". We have a saying, "do not judge a place of instruction by its bricks". Wisdom, being eternal, doubtless this will apply no less in your generation.

So, Unborn Unknowable Ones, we humbly tender this, the gift of the past which we could not pass on otherwise.
If you have advanced far along the road towards greatness, it will have no value; but if you still dally or have wandered away, lost in the illusive mists of worldliness and none answers your cries, then take this hand extending out of the past. It will guide you faithfully and well.
Down through the generations men have been persecuted, have suffered and died so that Truth and Goodness might prevail, remember them.

If the world is good, then your peace and pleasures have been brought by their sacrifices.
If it is not, then you must not quibble over the cost to yourselves in making it good.

Surely no torments and terrors in your days could exceed those of the past!

Farewell, Unborn Ones, with these few words we have reached from the day of the present into the night of the future. We have planted the seed, will it grow or rot in the ground? What crop will it produce? We cannot know.

Let fate deal with it as it will, we have gathered the seed, flailed and winnowed it and kept it with every care.

We have planted well, we can do no more.

May life deal better with you than with us. May you never be denied the comforting hand of hope.

Farewell!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Also from the bronze book of the 'old ones' .... some thoughts on a 'man' and as a man comes of age he takes a vow .... wonder how  many could hold to this now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When a child stands on the threshold of manhood and his manly organs become active, he shall be made a man after the old custom. He shall be handed over the threshold stone and welcomed as in times past, but this shall be the new declaration:

“I know without doubt what I am. I am the seed of divinity implanted within a body of flesh. I belong with those who walk the Great Path of the True Way and my place is beside them. I am a man knowing manly ways and I will do what is required of me as a man”.

“My duty is to always protect those who walk with me and never deny my beliefs. I shall be steadfast even under persecution. The tormentors’ instruments will not open my mouth. I undertake to bring at least one convert into the light”.

“My duty is to take a wife and beget children who will be raised in the light of the Great Path of the True Way. My duty is to provide for them in every way within my power and to instruct them in the paths of wisdom.”

“My duty is to learn a skilled craft. I will be kind to animals, to vegetation and to the soil. I will not wilfully harm a wild creature or a tree. My duty is to oppose all forms of disorder and lawlessness. It is to learn the purpose of life and to try to understand the design of The Supreme Spirit Who laid all things out in orderliness. I know I must always keep my thoughts clean, my words true and good and my deeds manly.”

“I know there is a path of evil. It is the way of weakness and cowardice, which leads to self-destruction. I will fight all forms of wickedness and evil wherever I find them and I know I cannot go manfully through life without opposition and struggle”.

“I know that all men are born mortal and all must die in body, but I believe I am a soul with the potentiality of everlasting life. If, during the trials of life, I am assailed by doubt I will not remain passive before it”.

“I promise to obey the code of manliness and to follow the paths of wisdom. My tongue will ever speak true and my hand do good. I know that just to do good is not sufficient, but I must attack evil. My duty is to oppose wicked men and their ways, and I will abide in peace with my brothers”.

“My duty is to learn and to understand the teaching s of the Holy Writ, so that I may direct my children by its light. I will uphold and support the Brotherhood all the days of my life and expound its teachings to others. I acknowledge that only by example can I be a true and worthy exponent”.

“I will never oppress any man for his belief, unless he first attack mine. Even then I will bear him with tolerance, until his oppression threatens to overwhelm me. I will never agree to the conversion of men by force, even for their own good, for this is an evil thing. My only arguments shall be example and common sense”.

“The faith I hold shall not be something imprisoned within my thoughts, but something lived and expressed indeeds. I give thanks for the knowledge that I am a living soul, but I know full well the grave responsibility I bear towards my future being. I will not be a disgrace to Earth when I pass to the greater realm beyond.”

“When I become a father of children I. shall accept responsibility for their wrongdoing, even as credit is claimed for their goodness. I shall not seek to blame others for my own failures. I shall be ever mindful of the good things of life and grateful for them. I shall suffer adversity and affliction with fortitude, rising above them like a man and not cringing before them like a dog under the stick of his master. Doubts, fears, unnatural desires and unmanly urges may lurk along my path, like forest demons which waylay those who travel, but I shall overcome them.”

“I will not hide my contempt for the workers of wickedness and servants of evil, and though they may be in the seats of the mighty I will accord them no respect. I will never commend that which is wicked.”

“I recognise that my soul and body compete for the satisfaction of their separate desires. I know that each day the body dies a little, that every day it draws nearer to the dark shore. Therefore, I will follow the precepts of prudence and each and every day will be a step forward in the awakening of my soul. I shall not punish my trueself for the sake of satisfying a decaying body”.

“I will live in the light as revealed in the Holy Writ, the Written Light as revealed to the Brothers of the Book. I will live as a man, acknowledging my duties and obligations as a man, and I will die as a man.”

Edited by ink
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

This maybe of interest for some regarding life immediately after death ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is kamaloka?

I spoke of the Kamaloka in the first topics about life after death.
So I would like to go a little bit more into it.

Kamaloka is seen as our life after death, it is the space of the astral plane where we go when we die. Life after death is what we could call it, but in reality, it's just one of the first steps after death. In kamaloka, the soul starts the transformation process; it needs to free itself from impurities so that it can leave the astral world and move on to a higher world (the mental world) from where it will get ready for its next incarnation back on earth. Kama means desire and loka means Place (region), Kamaloka does mean the region of desires. why Desires? because that region is, the place of our astral body (which still survives after our physical death). That place is where our astral body will run out its earthly desires. And those desires need to get off the soul so that the soul can be free to move on.
Some would wonder why do we call it region of Desires, while we also still have our mental body after death? Well this is because kamaloka is a sub-region of the astral world ( world of desires), so in that world although you still have your mental body, the desire and feelings will influence you the most. Normally on earth (physical world) we have a certain level of control over our desires and feelings by the power of our mental body ( our thoughts) , but once in kamaloka, we do not control the desires no more, we simply are now victimes of them, so you will witness your own just-ended-life desires, and there's nothing you can do to satisfy them or to avoid them ( no control), and that's what causes sufference. it's pretty much like someone who feels like drinking water but then finds out that he can't do anything to satisfy his thirst because he has no physical tongue, no physical water, to help him do so.

In kamaloka the person who is just dead, lives his entire life backwards to the day his was born, 3 times quicker than our life here in the physical world. But this is not a life he can have control over, these are scenes going on in his mind like a movie or I would rather say that he is in the movie, feeling all the pains and joy of everything and eveybody he as the actor is causing.
But his astral body is lying in the air in a dream like state. So some can also call kamaloka as a state of consciousness in which we get into after physical death to start the purification process. kamaloka happens in a sub-region of the astral world, where all those going trough that purification process are gather together. That means you will not see a dead person in a kamaloka state if you enter consciously in the astral world when you sleep at night. Unless you know how to change your astral body vibration to that low level to enter that sub-region.

When we sleep and enter the astral world, we usually would meet other astral bodies like ourselves whose physical bodies sleeping somewhere in their bed , also you would meet some people who do not have any physical bodies because they never had any, people who are simply the creation of some other people's imagination. Yes with the power of the mind, the group of people who have same belief and thoughts could create an astral entity, what's what some religion have ended up creating, in the catholic churches for examples, I have seen how mothers gathers to pray marry (mother of Jesus), one could think that those prayers are wasted, but if you have some astral senses, you will be surprised that those millions prayers those mothers have done for centuries have created a great entity in the astral world. that astral entity is not a bad entity thanks to the kind of thoughts those mothers do. That entity body created is then used by a higher spirit from the mental world.
And that's not all; you could meet astral creature’s commonly called creatures of the nature, sylphs, salamondre, endyne, ginome etc.
Now if you see a dead person in that normal level of astral world where we go when we sleep, that means he hasn't started started the kamaloka yet. Yes some people when they die, could still have a lot of energy to keep their astral body awake, this usually happens when the person have a motive (usually those who already knew how to astral travel when they were still alive), or isn't aware he is dead so he is running here and there trying to carry on the daily routine of his life, but it will not been long enough before his astral body lacks energies and start to fall asleep, and from that start sleep he enters the kamaloka.

In kamaloka the soul of a spiritual person last very few time and changes the plane to enter a higher plan related to his level of spirituality. But for a low spiritual person, the time in kamaloka could be longer, usually years. that backward life of ours we see in kamaloka state allows us to discover the other reality side of our life on earth, for example let's say you hurt someone during your life time on earth, now in kamaloka what you see is first the feeling of the person you hurt then you hurting him, since things are going backwards, you start to see the hidden things you could not see during your life time. at the end of kamaloka you should have your whole life story.
but this has nothing to do with God's punishment for the errors you have made on earth, no, although you will feel the sufferance you have caused, you still have to fix them, that's why we go back on earth, Otherwise why do you think we keep coming back on earth? This would have stopped if kamaloka was the punishment!

Sufferance does not exist to clean our mistakes but to teach us what is wrong. To fix the mistakes is to clean our karma, and we do so by going back to the plan where we caused them. I think a topic needs to be opened in the future about the confusion in religion about purgatory.

What this means for our spiritual journey on earth is that it is necessary to clean our astral body of its impurity in order to ease process of kamaloka. So that the job nature has to do to clean our astral body is made short. All these information can be verified by whoever can astral travel in the sub-regions. but I do not advise that at all to anyone to go visit those lower regions, please do not try this at home, rather let your higher self one day take you there if it's to learn something.

~~~~~~~~~~

and onwards

~~~~~~~~~~

I should say that you have touched some very important metaphysical concepts. And the linguistic simplicity in which you put it is just too beautiful. Thanks to this simple explanation you gave, I am getting a more and more clear picture of the situation out there! grin

This kamaloka world is also what some esoteric sources call the world of contemplation whereby you feel the joy, the pain or the desires you had or caused but without having any means to control or satisfy them. I always had some suspicions that there might be something true about this christian theological concept of purgatory, but it is just the way they put it that create many confusions and misunderstandings. I would like to know what you think about the christian idea of praying for the deads in order to help them in the purgatory (which we now understand as kamaloka)? Is it a good thing to send energy in the form of prayer to our loved ones who are there? That idea doesn't appeal to me, I don't know what you guys think about it.

What you also said about some people who delay to enter their kamaloka state of consciousness is very true. That is the phenomenon called earth-bound souls that I have been trying to expand my understanding about. They seem to be people who were very passionate about what they were doing in this world before they were suddenly 'taken out' from it and so they always want to come back in order to resume their unfinished businesses. And others among them just can't believe that they are now out of the game (which they can still see), and so they will still want to participate in the match.

This denial state is probably what happened to my brother who passed away four years ago by a car accident. Sometimes after his death he was frequently appearing to me in my dreams, giving me a few predictions (which happened) and asking me to do certain things for him that he could not do anymore. He became more and more pressurizing in his demands to the point where I was beginning to feel harassed. So I kindly and lovingly asked him to leave me alone, explaining to him that I still have my lessons to learn and that he would do better to finish his own where he is. After that conversation, he never appeared to me again. I am sure he is now busy doing his kamaloka!

Many of those earth-bound souls will often try to enter another person's body (if that person's aura is weak) in order to physically experience their desires once again. Psychiatrists and psychologists call that condition multiple personality disorder, which manifest as one person having many conflicting thought patterns. But you and I know better than that. This metaphysical condition could worsen up to full possession of the body. So the owner of the body will be bound aside while watching his body being carelessly used by the hijacker. He will only occasionally be asked to take command of his senses in order to deal with people or situations that only him knows or understands; if not then the person will simply "lose" memory of people or things he/she used to know !

Fortunately, that kind of possession is very easy to exorcise. Even the victim himself can do it by kindly (but assertively) asking the invading soul to leave his body, which it would normally do if it still have some human empathy left. If it refuses to obey, then more drastic measures must be taken against it. Notice that this case is different from the demonic possession (which is the worst case scenario!). You will be shocked to know the number of people in the cities who have this type of soul attachment!! They often get it in places like noisy night clubs or DJ concerts which are environments that can significantly weaken your auric field and leave you open to various negative attacks or influences. That is the reason why there are so many of those places of entertainment nowadays.

Krya, you also did a good thing to warn people about the dangers of venturing in the astral world. Whoever want to lose his senses must try to frequently enter there while unprepared. Guys, you do not wanna mess with that place!!! For your own good, stay away from it until you are sufficiently prepared to make that journey safely.

~~~~~~~~~~

and onwards

~~~~~~~~~~

It's clear John that religion tell the truth but not the complete truth about this, especially not what happens when someone dies.
that knowledge was well known by the ancient times. later priests wanted to increase the faith of the believers by fear. the fear of hell when you die if you haven't acted well during your life time. and they promised paradise to those who simply believed in Jesus. Well this is not a good way of changing people, this method is based on lies. even if it is to hide esoteric truths to the believers.
Hell and Heaven as religious know it, doesn't not exist anywhere in the invisible universe. what religiours call purigatory is reality what we can call the kamaloka sub region of the astral world. there is nobody to juge you for the mistakes you have made, but you automatically enter the sub-region that goes together with your life.
Hell from the ancient priest who knew the truth, is the place you end up when you wake up from kamaloka uncleaned, and heaven is where you go when you wake up from kamaloka when cleaned. kamaloka is like a place where you are scanned, pretty much like the way an antivirus of a computer does, you can see the files that are affected and the files not affected. and if you have more virus ( to much impurities ), at the end of the kamaloka you simply wake up in a lower region of the astral world, and I must add that hell is more to what is explained in churches, there's a sub division of the lower astral world, 7 sub-plan of hell. so depending on how bad, impure you are, you end up in lower sub-plan, 1 being the lowest. the same goes with the higher plan or heaven.

Now as far as praying for the dead's is concerned, I do not know what that is for. maybe to give him some encouragement? ok. but it is useless to me. because there's nothing you can do to help someone who is dead. we need to help people when they are still alive not when they are dead, because we do not have any power at all after that. we may say our prayers but if that dead man is meant to go in the lower astral world because of what he's done on earth, our prayers will not prevent the lows of nature to do their business. if the dead man is very sensitive he might hear your prayers, but mother will say "Thanks for praying for this guys, but I'm sending him where he needs go, no except to the rule".
And I know some culture still pray the dead's to help them with problems, I've seen people going the crave and asking thier gandfather to help them. that's is just nonsense. because what they pray, what they are calling is not the grandfather, but the lower astral-body left by the real person after his soul has left. the remaining astral body is not to be trusted at all, because it is just an automatic body running here and there in the lower astral world and sometimes used by some bad entities to try and fulfill their plans, so although the memory is still there, the real person is absent.

The only thing I know for a fact we can do to help the dead man is to make him realize that he is dead and that he must move on. Just like John's brother's example who dies in the car accident, many other people out there are dying like that, and if you astral travel, and meet those people, fully awake, you can help them by making them aware that they are dead and that they need to accept that so they can move on to the kamaloka. so this kind of help only applies to those who are just dead, not long time ago. and it will not happen to everybody to still conscious for many days after death. this usually happens with people who used to astral travel during their life on earth and to cases of sudden death, like car accidents, or suicide.

most of earth-bound phenomenal are common with criminals who face a death penalty. those people die with so much anger, that they tend to stay awake to carry on the unfinished business. that's why the death penalty is a stupid thing governments have established, because they do nothing but sending criminals in the space where they have more possibilities of influences people to do criminal acts.

And what John you've said about entities you find in nights clubs and similar places, is so true. and dead guys who end up in the lower plan of existence, tend to be able to see places like that from where they are, and you can imagine the consequences.

~~~~~~~~~~

and onwards

~~~~~~~~~~

That's right krya, I also believe that sending energy to discarnated souls is not such a brilliant idea. Or maybe that practice was inspired by those who somehow knew the emotional suffering that the kamaloka experience entails and wanted to delay that experience a little longer for their deceased loved one by sustaining them in the astral world with their own life's energy.

It is often the catholic church which has instaured that culture of praying FOR the deads 40 days after they departed (what is the special meaning of 40 days in this case?). But this is just a waste of people's energy and a disservice to the discarnate soul (which must now delay its kamaloka lessons). If I had a say I would suggest to them that this pactice must be stopped for good.

Myself I am not really a clarvoyant (or did I lose that gift in my recent incarnation?) but I sort of have this strange ability to sense the presence of discarnate souls in certain people or environment. I remember 12 years ago when I used to work as a waiter at a very popular night club. The place was very noisy with high volume musics and most of customers seemed like a bit imbalanced in their personalities. I was always getting this feeling of discomfort as if something was continually hitting my head trying to get inside. After just a few months I could not take it anymore and so I resigned. At least now I know the score and I try to avoid similar places or gatherings as much as I can. Having a soul attachment can make it almost impossible for one to grow spiritually. Knowledge protects!

~~~~~~~~~~

and onwards

~~~~~~~~~~

Well seems to me that you are still clairvoyant, since feeling invisible things even without seeing them is true clairvoyance. the feeling of something tell more of its life than the sight of it. the sight is more about telling details it. it's better to recognize fire by its heat rather than by its shape(the look).

40 days for a dead person, for a low spiritual person, is the time required for his ethiric body to completely dissolves. and as long as the etheric body is still in the person's physical dead body, the astral body is not yet completely free from the physical world. that's why the dead person in the astral world would be still awake for 40 days before he moved on to kamaloka. as remember when someone dies, the soul together with the astral body leaves the physical body, the etheric body aslo will leave but not always as quick as that, there is a separation of the etheric body and the physical body but not completely. the presence of the etheric body in the dead physical body will maintain a certain attraction of the dead soul in the astral world, so the dead will be around us all the time untill the etheric body disolves.

But this is not always the case for everybody, for higher spiritual person, the process of disintegration always happens faster, the etheric body will disolve quicker, that means he would have gone from the ordinary astral world into kamaloka sooner, and finally get out of it sooner, all this because nature does not find so much impurities to deal with.

You will notice that in the story of jesus for example where this truth comes out. that's when Jesus and some other guys were at the cross to die and one of the sentensed man asked jesus "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom" and Jesus answered him, “I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise.”
So that's clear that all souls do not take 40days to arrive in the higher plans after dead.
There's so much blessing when we become spiritual, mother nature just loves and says "Hey my son, hey my daugher you do not have a lot of impurities, so ahead, go see your dad, he's waiting for you in leaving room ( higher plans, or paradise)".

So because the etheric body takes that so much time for most people to disolve, humain should also be carefull when burning bodies, we shouldn't burn anybody's body and anyhow. this is the house of God we dealing with for God's sake!
.Burning the dead physical body helps for the quick separation of the etheric body from the physical body. but nature usually does this slowly as a rule for normal people so as not to create a shock to person who has just left the physical world. people burned to dead by mistake are usually lost in the astral world, it is not good for any soul to face a sudden separation of everything from physical world especially when he had a lot of attraction to earth things. In general rules, it's ok to do so with spiritual people, to either prevent any negative forces to make use of his physical body for thier demoniac desires, or to simply quiken the departure of the spiritual dead person so as to help him join heaven faster.

But in any case burning a dead body is a decision to take with the help of the Divine.

https://myspiritualgroup.com/Thread-What-is-kamaloka

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just for any interest!

not saying that I agree ....... that must be for you to decide?

Edited by ink

I'm putting this here because I suspect some link to Sandy Hook, but have as yet been unable to find anything substantial, so it's just speculation.

https://www.ctpost.com/policereports/article/State-police-searching-for-suspect-in-Willington-15291108.php#item-85307-tbla-1

A 23 year old man, Peter Manfredonia, is the main suspect in 2 machete attacks, which left one man (Theodore Demers) dead, and another seriously injured.

Peter originates from Sandy Hook area, and he would have been 15 years old when that event happened.

The man who was seen lurking through woods around the school at the time, and was later cuffed then released, was a Chris Manfredonia. He was the one who arrived at school 4 hours earlier than scheduled to attend a gingerbread making class with his 6 year old daughter. His daughter escaped the shootings by hiding with a teacher in a cupboard.

I hope the police don't shoot Peter dead when they find him. as he may have been motivated by some knowledge of what really happened at Sandy Hook. Having said that, I have not been able to find anything that actually links Peter as being related to Chris.

I was not able to put this on a separate topic, was blocked- I guess some increased security measures. However I need some knowledge or brainstorming here:

Are we under a Dome?

Ok, probably this is going to be too much, but I found interesting information today, which points that the earth is not exactly what we think it is. The old map of the Earth from 1587 goes way beyond my imagination and programmed knowledge. This is going wild, may be a little bit too wild for me. https://www.davidrumsey.com/blog/2017/11/26/largest-early-world-map-monte-s-10-ft-planisphere-of-1587 And yet another map from 1907 https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83025121/1907-01-11/ed-1/seq-2/ And there is this Russian video, that points out that today's map is a hoax: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbAxvwPdW7I&list=LLckzDXd4wJ9qkmSIjWwuCNA&index=2&t=0s What are you thoughts on this?

101300871.jpg

Pages+from+Urbano+Monte+Catalog-6+-+Copy.jpg

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Kid said:

I was not able to put this on a separate topic, was blocked- I guess some increased security measures. However I need some knowledge or brainstorming here:

Are we under a Dome?

Ok, probably this is going to be too much, but I found interesting information today, which points that the earth is not exactly what we think it is. The old map of the Earth from 1587 goes way beyond my imagination and programmed knowledge. This is going wild, may be a little bit too wild for me. https://www.davidrumsey.com/blog/2017/11/26/largest-early-world-map-monte-s-10-ft-planisphere-of-1587 And yet another map from 1907 https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83025121/1907-01-11/ed-1/seq-2/ And there is this Russian video, that points out that today's map is a hoax: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbAxvwPdW7I&list=LLckzDXd4wJ9qkmSIjWwuCNA&index=2&t=0s What are you thoughts on this?

101300871.jpg

Agree, we are on a flat circle plane under a dome. 

14 hours ago, ink said:

You will notice that in the story of jesus for example where this truth comes out. that's when Jesus and some other guys were at the cross to die and one of the sentensed man asked jesus "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom" and Jesus answered him, “I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise.”
So that's clear that all souls do not take 40days to arrive in the higher plans after dead.
There's so much blessing when we become spiritual, mother nature just loves and says "Hey my son, hey my daugher you do not have a lot of impurities, so ahead, go see your dad, he's waiting for you in leaving room ( higher plans, or paradise)".

To be absence from the body is to be presence with the lord

2 Corinthians 5:8

We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

3 hours ago, Kid said:

Are we under a Dome?

101300871.jpg

I 100% agree the earth is flat enclosed by the firmament (Dome). Spot on!

2 hours ago, A_Grand_Tale_Of_Horror said:

Have you guys ever looked at the maths behind rocket science? I think that would give you an answer

This is the right thread to point out that I love your name and your avatar. 😊

• Like 1

To the flat earthers

if we are on a disc then does that mean all the other planets are discs as well or just ours ? 

because with a telescope when you look at other planets they appear like round globes not flat discs

so whats going on ? 

are all the other planets discs ? Because if they are then they are all turned neatly on their side pointing the flat face right at Earth so that to us it looks like a globe 

i can see some of the planets with my backyard telescope and they appear as round globes 

so whats going on ? 

Either all of the planets are globes and the earth is a disc , or all the planets are discs and turned neatly on their side facing Earth so they appear as globes

Or ..... We are able to see the other planets as globes because they are globes 

And so is the Earth 

I doubt this is the intended direction of the topic so perhaps my FE question can be moved to a new discussion ? 

I dont believe in flat earth for a lot of reasons , mainly because of the procession of the Equinox but thats another topic as well ....

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, MrA said:

To the flat earthers

if we are on a disc then does that mean all the other planets are discs as well or just ours ? 

because with a telescope when you look at other planets they appear like round globes not flat discs

so whats going on ? 

are all the other planets discs ? Because if they are then they are all turned neatly on their side pointing the flat face right at Earth so that to us it looks like a globe 

i can see some of the planets with my backyard telescope and they appear as round globes 

so whats going on ? 

Either all of the planets are globes and the earth is a disc , or all the planets are discs and turned neatly on their side facing Earth so they appear as globes

Or ..... We are able to see the other planets as globes because they are globes 

And so is the Earth 

I doubt this is the intended direction of the topic so perhaps my FE question can be moved to a new discussion ? 

I dont believe in flat earth for a lot of reasons , mainly because of the procession of the Equinox but thats another topic as well ....

Here's a good site with tons and tons of material. https://ifers.123.st/ spend a few hours there and come back with a realistic question. I wouldn't bother with youtube until after you've readsome of the early books. Most people have based their work on them.

There are many old books still available on archive.org, This is a subject many many people over the centuries have examined. Many of the things we think of as facts are actually still theories, such as gravity. I like to get as broad a look at a subject as I can and some of these books have led me to one specific book.

I don't believe I'm standing on a ball spinning at 1000mph, rushing round the sun at 6,000mph(?) all at the same time hurtling through infinite space at 65,000mph with BENDY water that sticks to it and people walking upside down beneath me. :classic_laugh:

The best possible thing you can do is go out and look for the curve. There's a simple calculation as to what it is and you'll be surprised at how easy it is NOT to see it, fucking anywhere.

p.s. I don't care for the FE label much. I don't feel the same in any way about this subject as I would say illuminati or secret government etc. I came across it at exactly the right time to understand the truth of it and I have now been thrown towards reading The Bible. The most amazing thing is how people don't see it.

Edited by Nobby Noboddy
p.s.
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

@Nobby Noboddy

But it is a realistic question

When I look at some nearby planets through a backyard telescope they appear as round , globe like objects 

They do not appear as flat discs 

So that means one of two things to me 

Either all of the discs are turned neatly on their side facing Earth so they look like globes 

Or they are globes and only the Earth is a disc ? 

Thats a valid set of observations for refuting flat earth 

I mean is the sun also a disc but turned so neatly on its side that it all ways appears as a globe ? 

Or is the Sun a globe ? And only the Earth is a disc ? 

Im not interested in ancient texts Im interested in what I can see with my own eyes 

When I look at the nearby planets through a telescope they are round globes not flat discs

Also I cant see all.of the night sky from my back garden because some of the sky is not on my view.and the thing thats blocking it is called Earth 

Edited by MrA

Why is it Dark on one side of the Earth and Light on the other , changing from.day to night as the Earth turns and faces the Sun ? 

How does that happen on a flat disc ? 

Are you saying it doesnt ? 

And that we all have the same sunrise and sunset no matter where we are on the planet ? 

Its just not the truth is it 

1 hour ago, MrA said:

@Nobby Noboddy

But it is a realistic question

When I look at some nearby planets through a backyard telescope they appear as round , globe like objects 

They do not appear as flat discs 

So that means one of two things to me 

Either all of the discs are turned neatly on their side facing Earth so they look like globes 

Or they are globes and only the Earth is a disc ? 

Thats a valid set of observations for refuting flat earth 

I mean is the sun also a disc but turned so neatly on its side that it all ways appears as a globe ? 

Or is the Sun a globe ? And only the Earth is a disc ? 

Im not interested in ancient texts Im interested in what I can see with my own eyes 

When I look at the nearby planets through a telescope they are round globes not flat discs

Also I cant see all.of the night sky from my back garden because some of the sky is not on my view.and the thing thats blocking it is called Earth 

I believe the FE people believe the planets are just a projection on a background. how they explain away the sunset heavens knows :classic_unsure:

1 minute ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

I believe the FE people believe the planets are just a projection on a background. how they explain away the sunset heavens knows :classic_unsure:

Sun is a giant halogen lamp ? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MrA said:

Sun is a giant halogen lamp

So is the moon, the sun and the moon work very much as a clock does, the big hand is the sun and the little hand is the moon and they are exactly the same size and their abode is in the firmament which gets turned daily because of the Magnetic North pole which is at the dead center of our flat earth.

35 minutes ago, alexa said:

So is the moon, the sun and the moon work very much as a clock does, the big hand is the sun and the little hand is the moon and they are exactly the same size and their abode is in the firmament which gets turned daily because of the Magnetic North pole which is at the dead center of our flat earth.

The Sun is the same size as the moon ? 

I know its positioned exactly where it needs to be to cause an eclipse which is more than a coincidence IMO

But you are suggesting that for the FE model , the sun and the moon are the same size ? 

The sun and the moon are exactly the same size ? 

Im sorry but IMO the flat earth is a rabbit hole to take peoples attention away from reality 

The sun and the moon are not the same size 

7 hours ago, MrA said:

The sun and the moon are not the same size 

And why wouldn't they be ?

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, alexa said:

And why wouldn't they be ?

You can make a FE thread if you want I dont enjoy taking focus off the OP

But will reply in a thread and we can pick up from the sun and moon being the same size 

Edited by MrA

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I came across it at exactly the right time to understand the truth of it and I have now been thrown towards reading The Bible. The most amazing thing is how people don't see it.

And I did NN, it was reading the 200 Biblical quotes that refer to our earth being flat and motionless in the Bible that has bought me closer to God. As for people deliberately or not wanting to see this;

2 Peter 3-5

…4“Where is the promise of His coming?” they will ask. “Ever since our fathers fell asleep, everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation.” 5But they deliberately overlook the fact that long ago by God’s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6through which the world of that time perished in the flood.…

Edited by alexa