Sign in to follow this  
ink

Off Topic Stuff

Posted (edited)

at 35:30

KFC

Edited by Messenger

I want South Park back. Where are those guys? They'd be ripping this nonsense apart in seconds.

We know that everything is played from both sides .... and that is correct but we don't really see it.

We ask questions and research all that is possible .... but we still hold dear to us that which we would prefer not to question.

Sometimes, maybe once, you get deep enough to look .... and then view lies you wish you hadn't.

This realm of predation .... all at once predator and prey .... only lies in each aspect of that it gives to those who cherish moral values.

8szTP6r.jpg.76f831150ee02b0ef38c69d7fbf93a77.jpg

It may be best to 'walk away' ....... ?

Most are not as they seem ....... and your perception is clouded by a 'want' for them to be the same as .... YOU

This is a 'cartoon' world ....... do you not notice the times things change?

The way they can only re-set ....... that they imitate that which was ....... again and again?

This is not your realm .... but you will be held here ....... and it will get deeper.

Be of care or you will never leave :(

ozShucE.jpg.7d2657dc2325f26d10bd5ba4d925b109.jpg

Frozen into no action ....... Do NOT go into virtual from this realm ....... You will NOT come back :(

Don't put the tech on and do not accept it in any way!

Your 'body' dies anyway ....... DON'T lose your potential of being ....... DON'T give it away for 3 score and 10

Just saying .... you can't trust all that you would like to :(

and everything is played from at least 2 sides .... if not more?

Last thing ....... you are never alone nor on your own!

NEVER

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

When I first woke up. I sat in an airport and the same people went round and round. About 20 characters. In a loop. It was almost comical. I thought i was going mad.

There are 'interdimensional beings ' sitting in this plane observing unobserved. I know because I've seen them when they dropped their guard.  Watching like we are bit parts in their truman show. I don't know if they are helpful, harmful or merely bored and getting fun out of us.

AI will destroy humanity if we let it. Implants will destroy all that is creative humorous loving and soulful.  

Then they can reset and run the simulation again  but for what reason I don't know. Because they can? Because each time they learn how to destroy us better? Each time they get knowledge to hoard? Are they trying to be us? If they make us like them do they think they'll learn to be us ? Like commander data desperately trying to be human? I do think they can be stopped this time Ink. I dont know if any of  this resonates with you or anyone else. But i do think this time- they may have gone too far. Or we can at least save some and leave  warnings in the programme for the next loop. But the aim is REMOVE the hack.

Or do we give up and let them get on with it? That doesn't seem to be my current option. I've started one of the things I think I'm supposed to do.When that's done I'll see.

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1

For a glimps into what AI / VR / eternal life though 'back-ups' / avatars could be, l would highly highly highly recommend contemplating the idea within a fantastic Iain M Banks Sci-Fi story.
One of his best ; Surface Detail 
Mesmerising and horrifying all in one..

surfacedetail.jpg

7 hours ago, Basket Case said:

For a glimps into what AI / VR / eternal life though 'back-ups' / avatars could be, l would highly highly highly recommend contemplating the idea within a fantastic Iain M Banks Sci-Fi story.

surfacedetail.jpg

I'll  take a look. But I do know you upload ypur consciousness it's game over for the soul.

17 hours ago, Basket Case said:

surfacedetail.jpg

what if we are already uploaded? :-(

6 minutes ago, kj35 said:

what if we are already uploaded?

One of the many questions and ideas brought up through this 'story'..

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

One of the many questions and ideas brought up through this 'story'..

will definitely give it a go then. Have been "off fiction" for a little while as was trying to educate myself on all the Agenda topics. But fiction can bring truths home so powerfully if done well.

4 minutes ago, kj35 said:

But fiction can bring truths home so powerfully if done well.

Iain Banks used fiction as a tool to present and play with ideas. He was an incredibly intelligent man with high integrity.
He was one of the group of people who tried to get Tony Blair impeached over Iraq :classic_love:

Just now, kj35 said:

your avatar made me howl

You MUST wear a non-medical mask from 15th June!!

1 minute ago, chocomel said:

You MUST wear a non-medical mask from 15th June!!

di mask.png

Just now, kj35 said:

di mask.png

Ask Gareth where he got the wig from. lol

Posted (edited)

Just watched the most vicious 10 minutes on David Icke. I understood all of that already but was really freaky to see the pain implant that I have already crop up there (pre awareness and it is excellent). If I'm already doomed (which I don't think so it blocks my brain decoding the pain and we all already have so many blocks and I can turn it off and live in horrific agony) then I'm not going down lightly. 

Edited by kj35

Actually what it does it interrupt the pain frequency so the frequency is altered so the brain doesn't recognise the signal if that is what David means by decide which I think it is.electrodes sit in at T9 T10 and zap the spinal cord.  The people who invented dthis freely admit they dont know why the area for pain to be interrupted  is at T9 T10. But I'm rambling. It doesn't matter. 

20 minutes ago, kj35 said:

Actually what it does it interrupt the pain frequency so the frequency is altered so the brain doesn't recognise the signal if that is what David means by decide which I think it is.electrodes sit in at T9 T10 and zap the spinal cord.  The people who invented dthis freely admit they dont know why the area for pain to be interrupted  is at T9 T10. But I'm rambling. It doesn't matter. 

Is it a TENS machine kj?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Is it a TENS machine kj?

No. In built hi frequency blocker .  I have a battery pack and everyfink  :-) I'm lots of fun at airport security I have an external charger that charges a lithium ion battery under the skin of my hip by the frequency resonate tech that tesla proposed and wires in the spinal cord. A bona fide cyborg. Without it i couldn't walk far ..sit and enjoy a meal with friends or family...the pictures...pretty much what everyone is experiencing in lock down but with the added pleasure of unbearable pain. Without the implant I don't believe I'd have let myself still be here. It's not uploading my consciousness but when I saw the rogan/ musk interview  I did freak.

Edited by kj35
Removed brand name

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, kj35 said:

No. In built hi frequency blocker. I have a battery pack and everyfink  :-) I'm lots of fun at airport security I have an external charger that charges a lithium ion battery under the skin of my hip by the frequency resonate tech that tesla proposed and wires in the spinal cord. A bone fide cyborg.

Did NHS make you a cyborg? :classic_ohmy: Or is it something you bought at Argos?

Edited by chocomel
  • Like 1

First saw this at the weekend when zark  uploaded it here 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, chocomel said:

Did NHS make you a cyborg? :classic_ohmy: Or is it something you bought at Argos?

Nhs :-) surgically implanted. And I'm not knocking the team that did it. It is amazing technology.  Utterly fantastic. Wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for it. Couldn't carry on like that.

Edited by kj35

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, kj35 said:

Nhs :-)

I don't know whether I should say you are lucky bastard or not....

I take it you have to change the battery every so often? If so, that means an op each time?

Has it stopped all physical pain?

May be I should say NHS is cutting edge or that Elon stole the idea from NHS? 🤔

Edited by chocomel

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, chocomel said:

I don't know whether I should say you are lucky bastard or not....

I take it you have to change the battery every so often? If so, that means an op each time?

Has it stopped all physical pain?

May be I should say NHS is cutting edge or that Elon stole the idea from NHS? 🤔

The battery is charged like you charge a phone on a flat mat wireless charger. Physically surgically changed every 10 years or so. For me charging is daily. The people doing this have good intentions.  Musk however is advocating these Neuro implants on brain injured patients etc. The eye tech etc is what I believe he thinks everyone should have.

I consider myself very lucky. But as we know. Where does it stop. It's a paradox for me without the implant I would not have been around long enough to wake up. Waking up would I still have the implant? I don't know. I keep charging it so I think the answer is yes. It's the tiptoe. Trial and use the tech on those who really need it. Then deploy everywhere 

Edited by kj35