Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ink

Off Topic Stuff

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, kj35 said:

Building blitz...READ  all contracts being sold off to PFI.

The story under the headline about boris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This may sound a silly question but...I need to rethink.

When David says 'Remember Who You Are'... does he mean...

1) you are actually an alien....

or 2) you are a human....

 

🤔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, chocomel said:

This may sound a silly question but...I need to rethink.

When David says 'Remember Who You Are'... does he mean...

1) you are actually an alien....

or 2) you are a human....

 

🤔

You are part of infinite concsciousness.  God. Creator source. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do New Age practices such as Reiki, Crystal Therapy, Tai Chi, Yoga, Transcendental Meditation, Acupuncture etc. give us healing energy powers?

The New Age: An Exorcist’s Perspective.

 

The New Age: Do we have healing energy powers?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kj35 said:

You are part of infinite concsciousness.  God. Creator source. 

 

Well if that 'GOD' is an alien.... you see I have reached that point.

 

This contactee says that there are three kinds of aliens basically.

 

1) Pel (not sure about the spelling, just writing it phonetically) which is of reptilian origin and 80% of all. Basher is of reptilian.

2) Gel (sp?) which is a giant, one eyed and dog origin.

3) El, human, mouse and monkey origin.

 

As you know many angels (you may call them 'fallen') are El (el means god) and their name typically ends in EL.... as in Archangel Michael.

Some if not all of us are of human and alien origin....as Elohim (collectively) genetically modified us.

 

 

Edited by chocomel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chocomel said:

 

Well if that 'GOD' is an alien.... you see I have reached that point.

 

This contactee says that there are three kinds of aliens basically.

 

1) Pel (not sure about the spelling, just writing it phonetically) which is of reptilian origin and 80% of all. Basher is of reptilian.

2) Gel (sp?) which is a giant, one eyed and dog origin.

3) El, human, mouse and monkey origin.

 

As you know many angels (you may call them 'fallen') are El (el means god) and their name typically ends in EL.... as in Archangel Michael.

Some if not all of us are of human and alien origin....as Elohim (collectively) genetically modified us.

 

 

God of the bible is an alien. The real one is...what it is.

 

Never heard this gel pel stuff. Am reading the neruda interviews. It resonates the most with what I've learnt elsewhere and from David Icke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here you can see what it means when a species is still a collective-mind, even though in individuated bodies.  But the mind is not individuated.  Same for humans ... in the main.  Only a few truly peel off and reach escape velocity.

It seems that in Texas such sights are common.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Do New Age practices such as Reiki, Crystal Therapy, Tai Chi, Yoga, Transcendental Meditation, Acupuncture etc. give us healing energy powers?

The New Age: An Exorcist’s Perspective.

 

The New Age: Do we have healing energy powers?

 

 

Gosh New Age Alert! Beware.

Edited by chocomel
changed my mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Admin's comments will make you sick. :classic_sad:

So many dickheads..... I'll buy them a pint, have a laugh with them in a pub and then..they will be MKUltra'd.

 

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2020/02/is-uk-5g-mobile-dangerous-to-human-health-a-fact-check.html

 

Comments are too horrifying below. :classic_ohmy: Stupid calling others idiots....

OK, all in the name of divide and rule...

https://www.fromthemurkydepths.co.uk/2020/04/04/ongoing-nonsense-around-5g-masts-are-they-popping-up-under-cover-of-lockdown-no/

Edited by chocomel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMGoodness..... keep it coming! I can't handle this much of excitements. I have highlighted a keyword in case you don't spot it. Dangerous word that is. :classic_rolleyes:

 

Quote

Schools, offices, hospitals and other public places have been urged to prepare for terrorist attacks.

The Home Office has republished advice urging various locations to rehearse their responses to what it calls marauding terror attacks.

 

https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/28/schools-offices-hospitals-told-prepare-terrorist-attacks-12913854/

 

Edited by chocomel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×