JONJAY79

Barrow in furness grooming

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Good analysis here ...........

The mighty Morgoth. Bookmarked this earlier, but forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

>Hollywood

>White men

Pick one

Well....

The black people in hollywood have mostly been turned gay, more than being pedos but it's possible there are some. And some of the pedos and traffickers are females too. Like in US congress a sheila jackson lee was photographed wearing a pedo symbol ring.

But again, instead of focusing on ethnic background which is a racist viewpoint we should all work to eradicate that mental health problem from the planet regardless of who is doing it. What good does it do to point out Asian, Pakistan, Jewish, White, Black, etc? Since it seems to have no bounds. That''s all I'm saying.

shelia-jackson-lee-pedo-ring-c.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The enemy are white middle class   liberals . Malcolm X knew this .

This story is so our  enemy can say "oh look , those nice Pakistanis .....etc "

White liberals should be shot .

For the record I know Pakistani\muslims who are horrified at the abuse and do 

not try and defend\deny it . Unlike white liberals .....who just want to be seen as "nice people"

Edited by hokuspokus

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

Well....
The black people in hollywood have mostly been turned gay

I'm not talking about black people in Hollywood.

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

But again, instead of focusing on ethnic background which is a racist viewpoint we should all work to eradicate that mental health problem from the planet regardless of who is doing it.

Is it okay to call people white if they don't identify as white though? How is that fair to white people?

• Like 1

well ... I really like England but it always makes the headlines with such horrific stories :classic_blink:

@Messenger

That's not to say that there aren't white nonces, or that there aren't whites in Hollywood, I'm talking about folks like Weinstein and Epstein.

• Like 1

Notice how they have managed to create an atmosphere whereby its impossible to discuss this without someone warning you of racism 

If you go further and actually identify the real reason behind this , that their religious beliefs are directly to blame then you will get what im about to get for saying that

Watch and learn 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hokuspokus said:

The enemy are white middle class   liberals . Malcolm X knew this .

This story is so our  enemy can say "oh look , those nice Pakistanis .....etc "

White liberals should be shot .

For the record I know Pakistani\muslims who are horrified at the abuse and do 

not try and defend\deny it . Unlike white liberals .....who just want to be seen as "nice people"

Who did Malcolm say it was that own the whiskey stores in Harlem that poison the black community?

Who did he say was guilty of exploiting black people, economically and civically?

Didn't he say that if you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people doing the oppressing?

Who owns the press?

It's a rhetorical question that I don't expect an answer for as it's politically incorrect, just saying.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

well ... I really like England but it always makes the headlines with such horrific stories :classic_blink:

Because its being run by horrific people

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Who did Malcolm say it was that own the whiskey stores in Harlem that poison the black community?

Who did he say was guilty of exploiting black people, economically and civically?

Didn't he say that if you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people doing the oppressing?

Who owns the press?

It's a rhetorical question that I don't expect an answer for as it's politically incorrect, just saying.

Is the answer middle class "white liberals" ?

1 minute ago, hokuspokus said:

Is the answer middle class "white liberals" ?

No, it's people that look white, but often don't identify as white. That's not to say they're all bad, obviously not. There are many of them that are talking out against corruption themselves so I don't want to paint with a broad brush.

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

No, it's people that look white, but often don't identify as white. That's not to say they're all bad, obviously not. There are many of them that are talking out against corruption themselves so I don't want to paint with a broad brush.

Those who cannot be blamed for anything ?.

Just now, hokuspokus said:

Those who cannot be blamed for anything ?.

Seems that way. That's why I try and avoid saying who they are as the innocent ones in their communities don't deserve a backlash, and I know it's a sensitive subject.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

1590202384027.jpg.016723b18dc12608122742397f0d6e56.jpg

EYjhbQJWkAISqXo.jpg.9203cb23f1a41d65f46b2f3bbc9e2d65.jpg

The above journalist Amy Fenton is the ex girlfriend of one of the main suspects Mo Rammy.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, JONJAY79 said:

The above journalist Amy Fenton is the ex girlfriend of one of the main suspects Mo Rammy.

Yes, heard that too. It's like something out of a crime novel.

Some anons were posting details of what looked like a shipping container company that these guys are possibly involved with as well as the ice cream vans that can be used to lure victims. I hate to say it, but sounds like the stuff you would need for trafficking.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

I bet Mo never thought his family name would become shit on the bottom of everyone shoe 

At this point Amy Fenton is acting like an accessory to.child trafficking 

Soul less hag 

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes, heard that too. It's like something out of a crime novel.

Some anons were posting details of what looked like a shipping container company that these guys are possibly involved with as well as the ice cream vans that can be used to lure victims. I hate to say it, but sounds like the stuff you would need for trafficking.

Anymore info on the shipping containers 

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm not talking about black people in Hollywood.

Is it okay to call people white if they don't identify as white though? How is that fair to white people?

I was making a distinction based on observation.

What then do kevin spacey, steven spielberg, and harvy weinstein identify as then? If not white... For example because they seem to have a lot of allegations being thrown at them from people coming forward. Men and women.

All I'm saying is not to discriminate against the person for their ethnic background and instead hold them responsible for the crime. Providing sufficient evidence of course.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, JONJAY79 said:

Anymore info on the shipping containers 

It was in a recent Britpol thread, might have been this one as I can't find any others in my browser history. Looks like the thread got nuked though.

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/255966965/britpol-dads-army-edition

gone.jpg.ad050f3afb9a228037dfe5d92da4cc6e.jpg

If I see the info I again I will let you know. I was hesitant about sharing as I didn't want to get done for defamation, same reason I censored Mo's name.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Ethnicity becomes part of the equation when the rapist is calling the victim all sorts of " white this and white that " 

It is a failing of all parties if they cannot recognize that race and ethnicity IS playing a part in things that go on in the world 

Absolutely it is

Its nice to think it shouldnt but it does 

I personally think the UK councils and police forces that cover this up are doing so to hide their own involvement 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MrA said:

I personally think the UK councils and police forces that cover this up are doing so to hide their own involvement 

Some of the girls that have spoke out over the years said they were scared to approach men in uniform. I'm trying to watch what I state as fact, but it definitely makes you wonder.