Hi. Hi won't be able to watch the film in a cinema, but I donated 25 pounds. Will I receive it in some format via email? If so, when?

Much thanks in advance!

Just out of curiosity, with 'premiere' screenings being forced to cancel, is it likely that this film will get a 'general release' in cinemas?

Will there be a DVD release, or a download that one could purchase?

Guest David Stevenson

6 hours ago, David Stevenson said:

The camera man/woman has great problems keeping the camera steady.

Guest David Stevenson
9 hours ago, Reinold said:

The camera man/woman has great problems keeping the camera steady.

Works for me,

Love the very opening shot of the umberella moving away from the light/sun, IE, stepping into the light model, masonic machinations, very clever.

Guest David Stevenson

Maybe it is time to begin giving away the message for free instead of trying to sell the message to those who are poor, have no funds or wherewithall, are these people the ones who are going to gain the most from the enlightenment on offer.

I see no future in only selling an illusion to those who have no resolve, no way forward, what they need is real life skills and backing to build something solid, what is the use of promoting a world that is thought to be an illusion and not real.

I ask the question, Why not help those who want to help themselves, what have we got to loose?

Guest David Stevenson

The renegade club.

14 hours ago, David Stevenson said:

Maybe it is time to begin giving away the message for free instead of trying to sell the message to those who are poor, have no funds or wherewithall, are these people the ones who are going to gain the most from the enlightenment on offer.

I see no future in only selling an illusion to those who have no resolve, no way forward, what they need is real life skills and backing to build something solid, what is the use of promoting a world that is thought to be an illusion and not real.

I ask the question, Why not help those who want to help themselves, what have we got to loose?

In a perfect world that would be easy, however, things like this cost time and money to make, people need to be reimbursed for their work.

David has over 600K subs on YouTube now and is gaining roughly 1K subs per week or so. The message is rapidly gaining traction. Increasingly, people are looking for answers, a new world is emerging, and it certainly isn't the NWO the political scumbags ordered.

Guest David Stevenson

image.png.a114185f46f3baf76354fa9bd9bcd9b7.png  Said

In a perfect world that would be easy, however, things like this cost time and money to make, people need to be reimbursed for their work.

David has over 600K subs on YouTube now and is gaining roughly 1K subs per week or so.

The message is rapidly gaining traction. Increasingly, people are looking for answers, a new world is emerging, and it certainly isn't the NWO the political scumbags ordered.

image.png.bb23c859af37a58740ec3e41c1dca38e.png  I see things in a slightly different light, and do things in a more positive way,

If we are to use the current monetary system to fight against it, to fuel that confrontation, we are also bolstering the elite and their henchmen, it has to be done wherever possible for free and at source, this can be done using technology and selling books, rather than making it an A pollitical friction and getting banned from certain countries for ones views, all such roads when followed precisely lead to nowhere, as we will see in the near future..

As more and more of the alternative avenues begin being blocked, what is the opponent to do then, to spread their messages? do they have a back up system in order to continue, or do they simply slip back into anonimity and live upon their earnings which could have been put to much better use, surely any good cause is worth spending on the very people who are being oppressed, instead of asking for donations to the secret of breaking free from their current situation/s, so they can begin building a better future for themselves as individuals who wanted to help themselves.

What I am trying to say is, giving money to those in need is not like teaching a man to fish, money is like a bank manager without a pen, a navigator without his compass, these are tools in the hand and skills that will bring in far more freedom than money ever could.

Free money will always end up back in the hands of the cabal.

23 hours ago, David Stevenson said:

No money in it, that's why no one helps them.

Edited by Guest

Guest David Stevenson
3 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

No money in it, that's why no one helps them.

Then the result will be, rich procrastinators and unarmed victims.

True, is that not what we already have?

Guest David Stevenson
1 minute ago, It'sallbs said:

True, is that not what we already have?

We do in many ways,

This cannot be fought using the current lines of engagement and or technology if we are to become free, it is emprisoning us on an electronic baton and biblical scale, from which there can be no escape as long as it is glued to our hand to eye coordination, this goes for the leading messengers as well, who are also emprisoned and channelled by it, who are shouting into the electronic wind.

The current technology is working faster than the physical attribute and route can travel, it is an electronic whirlpool from which there can be no escape.

The best way is to empower our hand to eye coordination is in a practical way,

The current avenues are further diss-empowering our navigational prowess, as we look into their technology for the answers non can be realized, what we might do is seek pratical measures from those who can help others to realize where our fingers and hands are being steered and by what.

Guest David Stevenson

On 5/4/2019 at 6:06 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Just out of curiosity, with 'premiere' screenings being forced to cancel, is it likely that this film will get a 'general release' in cinemas?

Will there be a DVD release, or a download that one could purchase?

To answer my own question, the David Icke Shop has a link to Vimeo, where one can 'pre-order' the film for £15.33.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/renegadedavidicke

Since the fiasco in Australia I was wondering if it will be able to be screened in this country. We are in election mode at the moment or at least the media and our useless politicians are,in one of the debates the question of freedom of speech came up because one of our footy players had the audacity to put what he believes concerning his religion on farce book or something. Well you would be forgiven for thinking that the sky fell in as the professional offended went into overdrive. I find it funny that the banning of David and the inconvenience that it caused him and the thousands of people that booked to see him didn't rate a mention

• Like 1

Guest David Stevenson

found this Q drop. maybe renegade was not the ideal title for the film

Why Did Obama Assign "Renegade" as His US Secret Service Codename?

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI26 Apr 2019 - 2:20:28 AM

Why would a President of the United States [HUSSEIN] assign 'RENEGADE' as his USSS codename?
Define 'Renegade'.
noun
1. a person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.
synonyms: traitor, defector, deserter, turncoat, betrayer;
adjective: renegade
1. having treacherously changed allegiance.

• Like 1

anyone else think campus zuckerberg was killed and replaced with a souless organic robotoid?

On 5/23/2019 at 12:00 AM, bamboozooka said:

anyone else think campus zuckerberg was killed and replaced with a souless organic robotoid?

A very valid question when you consider  the way the prick looks and behaves . oh , is zuckerberg his name ? for some reason I naturally assumed it was suckacock,silly me.

I bet they want to delete my account now, good luck with that I don't have one

Edited by peter

That's a very important video above .....Quote .....  "The Trump Administration is Fighting for Free Speech on line"...

Certainly Trump and Icke are Renegades ... they are on the same side , fighting the system , rebelling against the NWO