oddsnsods

George Floyd Pig state/psyop? ​🐷

Gated communities are private.  They pay for their own waste pickup, street cleaning, and repaving of the roads, etc.  So no, protesters do not have the right to just waltz in and claim it theirs, that would be trespassing by the law.   The problem with that particular community is that they do not seem to have a private security firm there to prevent this very kind of thing from happening. 

The only reason I am keeping one eye on the news media is to see if and when this kind of thing begins to creep towards my neighborhood.  As soon as it does, I will personally be going door to door gathering up other like minds such as myself, people who are willing and able to setup armed checkpoints at our 2 entrances, and putting a network of people together to help each other.  For instance, my neighbor 2 houses down works in the gun shop I did my training in and where I bought my handgun.  I'm pretty sure he owns an ar-15 and he knows I own one.

The two people in those videos and images were actually very restrained given the threatening way the people confronting them were acting.   If a mob wants to parade up and down my street, I'll just ignore them until they get tired of being ignored and leave.  If one of them steps a foot onto my property - shit is going to go down.

I have to disowned many on twatter, who I share anti lockdown with or this synthetic revolution.

As soon as BLMuk call out Israel..they start throwing the aNtIsEmItIsM card.

Zionist not even Jews calling everyone Antisemite or BLMarxist calling everyone Racist..

Not good for your health or IQ even reading, 🤢 but you get an idea where humanity is at.

A politician cant even share a mainstream article without getting cancelled coz it mentioned Israel & they still think this is a black & white problem?🤮

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Two different extremes but the BLM guy talks more sense here. We should be aiming for anarchy & freedom, not bringing more prison state.

Just now, oddsnsods said:

Two different extremes but the BLM guy talks more sense here. We should be aiming for anarchy & freedom, not bringing more prison state.

I don't want a prison state, I just want thugs to stop stabbing, raping and throwing acid in peoples faces. If people want less police then the British people should have the right to defend themselves against wronguns.

"The expansion of police and prison power has not made our communities safer."

Might be a different story if police could do their jobs properly, but political correctness gets in the way.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

4 minutes ago, MrA said:

0 days without ****** tricks

You made me think of this, surprised it's still there:

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't want a prison state, I just want thugs to stop stabbing, raping and throwing acid in peoples faces. If people want less police then the British people should have the right to defend themselves against wronguns.

Agreed, but the British people allowed this to happen & they allowed government to take away our gun rights after Dunblame & Hungerford psyop.

They've just become too domesticated & sold their kids out. They've lost their survival instincts.

Most of that is organised gangs warring over territory & drugs. I dont agree with importing these foreigners in the 1st place, but I see them as free market capitalist just trying to make it in the rat race.

We definitely dont need more corporate enforcement. We need to address why the crime is happening. Which conservatives never do.

Just now, oddsnsods said:

We definitely dont need more corporate enforcement. We need to address why the crime is happening. Which conservatives never do.

That's true, it's discussion that nobody wants to go near.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

pamc.jpg.017bba6f60161fd042dff6d26b434155.jpg

The police on the right are anti terrorist, so I would say after Zionist occupation.

War drugs, war on terror...both wars against the people.

Order out of chaos.

Con Inc is useless 

They are the same as Liberalism just at a different speed

In fact Con Incs entire purpose is to never push back , never take a stand , never speak out against what is wrong 

Both bend the knee to the same Marxist agenda which has no other purpose than putting everyone under the thumb of the third temple crew 

• Like 2

The neocon zios start wars and create resentment for westerners, then the marxists turn people against westerners once they come to our nations. Different sides of the same coin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The neocon zios start wars and create resentment for westerners, then the marxists turn people against westerners once they come to our nations. Different sides of the same coin.

Yeah, they are all working for the same goal, they make out they arnt but its bloody obvious now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yep, communism/zionism both sides of the same coin in the hands of the happy merchant.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You can all see why they need to ban so many people from the public discussion known as the internet 

Everyone is noticing too much 

And so the banning begins

They really do have some nerve 

Yes and once enough people notice, that's when people start discussing solutions. That's what they truly fear.

We must not negotiate the terms of our existence, nor should we plead for a piece of what already belongs to us.

No capitulation!!!

• Like 1