oz93666

Article on davidicke.com about UFO's asks ....

Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2020 at 8:04 AM, oz93666 said:

When is DI going to get up to speed with the SSP? ...The off world cabal run space empire with fleets of UFO's manned by millions of slaves taken from Earth ?

@oz93666 Remember when I started a thread about this on the old forum?   Link to cached thread from the old forum.

There should be something like reddit's AMA (ask me anything) where we could just ask DI some questions.

Edited by metak88

18 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I think Corey Goode is the only one who talks about that , it's not really a space force , more a talking shop (a once a year? meeting) .... I'm not convinced it is real ...

Goode talks about off world meetings with dozens of different ET groups present , with diplomats from dozens of Earth countries ... all European countries , Brazil , India etc have representatives there ... I find it hard to believe that diplomats from all those Earth countries could be whisked away off world for a meeting with aliens , and then return to their families and keep quiet about it all , and aren't in a state of shock ...These diplomats would presumably report back to the leaders of their respective countries , many people in many countries would have to know ...I don't believe it works like that ... particularly since Trump does not have high enough security clearance to know about the SSP. 

The SSP has maintained it's secrecy by rigorous separation from Earth  ... those taken are kept off world for 20 years , if they are released they get a mind wipe 

The malevolent ET's could plant these false memories into Goode , again with the aim of convincing people there are nice ET's trying to help .

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zO8XsCwbHooc/

1 minute ago, metak88 said:

@oz93666 Remember when I started a thread about this on the old forum?   Link to cached thread from the old forum.

There out to be something like reddit's AMA (ask me anything) where we could just ask DI some questions.

Wow ... Well done for preserving that thread Metak ... I'd forgotten all about it ....

Perhaps another reason DI is not up to speed on this is I doubt he will have any people approaching him with their information on this ...

He became convinced about the royals being reps because he had a whole string of unrelated people contacting him telling their stories ...he could look in their eyes ,  and became convinced .... 

Alex Jones is in a similar situation regarding the SSP , he says he has spoken off record with half a dozen highly placed individuals about it , and that's why he believes it ....

The SSP is mostly an American thing ...DI would not be approached by would be whistle-blowers 

Posted (edited)

Just to follow up on my previous comment.

I do see a point in what C. Good says about Global Galactic League of Nations and how pretty much most of the countries around the world are involved.

Their whole MO is compartmentalization and it was inevitable for other countries around the world to see what was going on and demand a piece of the pie.

So they create multiple highly compartmentalized programs and give them something to shut them up while they do their thing in secret.

This is how you recruit talented scientists and engineers from around the world.

Now that I think about it the tv series Star Gate ( SG1 & Atlantis) were like disclosure in so many ways. It's mind-blowing now when I listen to DW & CG and it's almost like with everything they say I immediately remember a scene from the show where that happens. Crazy.

Edited by metak88

28 minutes ago, metak88 said:

That video is  a 35 min chat between Goode and Wilcock about the "Global Galactic League of Nations" . I've watched half of it , and am more convinced than ever this is a false memory ..

Goode talks about seeing representatives from " Estonia , Ukrainian , Latvia " ... African countries .. pretty much all the countries of Earth ... and these off world meetings have been going on for decades !!  

Many of these countries are still in the stone age ... one dictator will be replaced by the next , so a great many people in each country would have to  know ... impossible to maintain secrecy , and yet no stories have leaked out ... only from Goode ....

There is a reason Goode is the most publicized of all the SSP whistle-blowers , because he is carrying a tainted message ...... there are many more credible sources , but very few know about them ...

90% of Goode's information will be true , but flawed in such a way as to help the controllers plan.

Okay, I'm going to jump in here even though I'll readily admit I'm ignorant about most of this...but I have a question.

Bear with me for a moment because it might seem like I'm rambling...

I like watching Richard Dreyfuss as an actor and after watching one of his movies recently I thought I'd check to see other movie dvd/blue ray that were available on Amazon.

(yes I know Amazon are globalists but I live rural and don't have a lot of options locally).

Anyway, Close Encounters of the Third Kind came up on Blue Ray.

The first thing that struck me was the price (£6.55 is pretty cheap for a 2 disk blue ray especially as it includes delivery).

But what I thought was really odd was that following the sellers review, Amazon had their own review eulogising the movie?

Now maybe I'm mistaken but I don't recall Amazon ever reviewing a product which was being sold by a third party before.

So my question is this:

The US military are releasing videos of UFO's

Amazon are pushing Close Encounters

Is this coincidence or are they trying place the possibility of a 'visit' into the subconscious of the public before an actual event is about to take place?

8 hours ago, Storm in the garden said:

So my question is this:

The US military are releasing videos of UFO's

Amazon are pushing Close Encounters

Is this coincidence or are they trying place the possibility of a 'visit' into the subconscious of the public before an actual event is about to take place?

I think there 's something in that ....

The impression I think most people  got from Close Encounters was that this was a magical , almost religious event , these were friendly advanced ET's ... Same with ET phone home movie , ET's were nice and cuddly 

There are strong indications that the ET's do plan to make an appearance... One possibility is  returning messiah ,fulfilling religious "prophesies" , they come to save us all because we cant manage our affairs , indications from the Vatican about this ...

Another possibility is apparently friendly ET's arrive , warning of an attack from malevolent reps ....

Before all this they will hit us with plagues , economic collapse , other calamities , to soften us up ....

One thing is certain , no ET's appearing at this time have good intent , they are the same coalition of 4 groups that have secretly controlled us throughout history using the illuminati as front men. 

An interesting video of a ufo in March where the riots currently are in America, it’s a triangle shaped craft which I’ve seen and heard about quite a few times, similar to the one pictured in the Belgian wave case

A0A0169D-E924-48C4-B65C-7C09331743C2.jpeg

On 5/30/2020 at 11:37 AM, oz93666 said:

Even Rich is  in on the SSP info 

i mentioned him because metak asked for "evidence"

i am yet to take a his side,just not sure...

as with all SSP talk.....

On 5/30/2020 at 2:34 AM, oz93666 said:

Well...it's not so much they're disguised as UFO ... they ARE UFO's ...(use anti gravity propulsion can perform fantastic maneuvers) .... The SSP has thousands of these craft , piloted by humans taken from Earth .... The US Navy who filmed the UFO's have no idea about the SSP , or who's piloting the craft . As KJ35 said the very top people in the military have decided to release this now , the ET controllers who put this idea in their minds are preparing humanity for the arrival....

Yes, and in that sense, it's not so much as Unidentified Frying Object, is it? They know where it comes from. LOL