oz93666

Article on davidicke.com about UFO's asks ....

Posted (edited)

The US military has officially published three UFO videos. Why doesn’t anybody seem to care?

IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPLETE THIS THREAD!   ...i GIVE UP AFTER 6TH ATTEMPT 

Edited by oz93666

Posted (edited)

D8hxF2MX4AAJ2RP-e1590609256737.jpg

Well No ....DI does not talk about aliens , he's strangely silent about the whole topic ....

And people don't care about the Navy video because they already believe the government knows more than it's letting on ...

Government Information About UFOs
In your opinion, does the U.S. government know more about UFOs than it is telling us?
  Yes No No opinion
  % % %
GALLUP
2019 Jun 19-30 68 29 2
1996 Sep 3-5 71 19 10

When is DI going to get up to speed with the SSP? ...The off world cabal run space empire with fleets of UFO's manned by millions of slaves taken from Earth ?

Edited by oz93666

51 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

The US military has officially published three UFO videos. Why doesn’t anybody seem to care?

Well the US military must to some degree otherwise why release any information?

Or is it just to get extra funding?

There was thread on pre hacked forum about this i recall. I think most concluded it was part of fake disclosure friendly alien stuff.

Watched those videos again and its obvious they are making us 'ready'

38 minutes ago, kj35 said:

There was thread on pre hacked forum about this i recall. I think most concluded it was part of fake disclosure friendly alien stuff.

Watched those videos again and its obvious they are making us 'ready'

I think your right ... this has been on davidicke.com before and discussed on the forum...

But this article was published again yesterday on davidicke.com  . And I found it strange that DI is credited with talking about Aliens ...

The only time the subject comes up if an interviewer asks him if he believes in them ...and he always says " look at the trillions of stars , of course were not alone ..that's all ! " ...

He never says.... "Well sure aliens exist , that's the reptilians I've spoken about for 20 years "  ...Icke does not believe the reps are Aliens (physical and travel in UFO's) ...he believes they're from another dimension ...'demons" ....

An investigation of testimony from SSP whistle-blowers ..... and Karl Mollisons work , would clear up this misunderstanding 

Strange times when they are releasing videos about it and people even alternative media don't really seem to care. I've never heard David talk about UFOs although I am sure he has and site he has written about them.

I personally don't think these things are aliens, although I believe aliens probably exist but I could be wrong. 

I seem to remember David Icke referring to an alien entity visiting earth,  either in his books or talks.

I can't remember the exact details but isn't that tied in with the "royal bloodlines"  and shape-shifting capabilities he talks about? 

The gist of it was that we were visited around 7,000 years ago, which is why there are examples of statues of reptilian creatures mating with human females from different locations dated from that time.

He also referred to the technological advances around that time, and that the pyramids of Gaza line up perfectly with Orion's belt.

Actually, now that I think of it the references were in one of his books, because I remember seeing pictures of the statuettes and also the pyramids...

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I think your right ... this has been on davidicke.com before and discussed on the forum...

But this article was published again yesterday on davidicke.com  . And I found it strange that DI is credited with talking about Aliens ...

The only time the subject comes up if an interviewer asks him if he believes in them ...and he always says " look at the trillions of stars , of course were not alone ..that's all ! " ...

He never says.... "Well sure aliens exist , that's the reptilians I've spoken about for 20 years "  ...Icke does not believe the reps are Aliens (physical and travel in UFO's) ...he believes they're from another dimension ...'demons" ....

An investigation of testimony from SSP whistle-blowers ..... and Karl Mollisons work , would clear up this misunderstanding 

I've  had some weird stuff this week which leads me personally to be more concerned about inter dimensional beings and thought 'dumps' from the future. (Can't describe it any better and that doesn't quite cut it) For good and bad reasons.

What is your take on the tall greys oz? Where do they originate. If this is off topic just say and I'll start a new thread

31 minutes ago, kj35 said:

What is your take on the tall greys oz? Where do they originate. ...

I'm not sure about the tall greys ,  kj ... But my understanding of the greys is that they are a synthetic (biological) life form , created by the arcturians ... they have no soul . A sort of slave race .They do a lot of the mundane work in abductions and breeding experiments on humans 

• Like 1

Thanks oz. 

I think the small ones are synthetic.  I'm starting to be concerned the tall ones may be future humans. Does mollison have a take? Have to disclose I'm not sure about mollison at all. In fact I'm close to dismissing it. So just being open. 

Posted (edited)

I watched that rodriguez video when you posted (think it was you Oz) pre hack. It is very compelling. He comes across very credibly.

Edited by kj35

15 hours ago, oz93666 said:

IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPLETE THIS THREAD!   ...i GIVE UP AFTER 6TH ATTEMPT 

But how does one distinguishes true UFO and U.S aircraft disguised as UFO?

They do have them.

10 hours ago, kj35 said:

I think the small ones are synthetic.  I'm starting to be concerned the tall ones may be future humans.

Or at least.. One strain of them.

2 hours ago, kj35 said:

Or at least.. One strain of them.

If I remember correctly Credo Mutwa describes a tall grey in his alien abduction experience, along with an arcturian looking being and some sort of metallic robot

4 hours ago, chocomel said:

But how does one distinguishes true UFO and U.S aircraft disguised as UFO?

They do have them.

Well...it's not so much they're disguised as UFO ... they ARE UFO's ...(use anti gravity propulsion can perform fantastic maneuvers) .... The SSP has thousands of these craft , piloted by humans taken from Earth .... The US Navy who filmed the UFO's have no idea about the SSP , or who's piloting the craft . As KJ35 said the very top people in the military have decided to release this now , the ET controllers who put this idea in their minds are preparing humanity for the arrival....

Well...it's not so much they're disguised as UFO ... they ARE UFO's ...(use anti gravity propulsion can perform fantastic maneuvers) .... The SSP has thousands of these craft , piloted by humans taken from Earth .... The US Navy who filmed the UFO's have no idea about the SSP , or who's piloting the craft . As KJ35 said the very top people in the military have decided to release this now , the ET controllers who put this idea in their minds are preparing humanity for the arrival....

But my main issue is , why does David Icke seem to know nothing about the SSP???

Even Alex Jones Knows about this from his contact with Generals and other high ups .... he very rarely talks about it because he knows it's hard to believe ... Here's a direct quote from an Alex Jones video 2 years ago ....

AJ..."What does NASA know that we haven't been told ?? We have a breakaway civilisation here ..we have a whole system of 50 years advanced technologies , that's confirmed ...life extension you name it ...Trump is still trying to get access to all this (information) ..they're trying to keep it walled off from him, keep him in the dark that's why there's a governmental mutiny going on..."  

He makes the mistake of thinking NASA are involved ...They are not . They are totally compartmentalized and in the dark , except perhaps for a few at the very top

@oz93666

I don't trust the official narrative regarding what is going on in space, but I don't really have much of an opinion about a SSP. What is the best evidence for it? I don't mean anecdotes from people that say they have been abducted as I can't prove whether they're being honest, I'm talking about stuff that I can show to people that is hard for them to deny.

@oz93666

That's not to say I doubt it's existence by the way, just that I am neutral on the topic as I mainly focus on things on Earth that I can prove. Maybe David is the same.

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

@oz93666

That's not to say I doubt it's existence by the way, just that I am neutral on the topic as I mainly focus on things on Earth that I can prove. Maybe David is the same.

Well David is not the same ...otherwise he wouldn't have spoken strongly on the royals being shape shifting reps ! ..what hard evidence is there for that??? 

Alex Jones is the most "down to Earth" of them all ... but he has many high up millitary talk to him ... he knows it's true ...

You or I don't have this advantage ...but still we have a vast number of credible sources and if you put in the hours of examining them there is NO Doubt ...  

If you are waiting for  photos and other hard evidence you will be the last to know ... https://youtu.be/rph8Mg6JDTY

AJ used conspiracys to gain credibility so he can advertise trump as good guy,when in fact they are nothing more that a controld opposition

i find it very strange that you (oz) don't see that

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@oz93666

I don't trust the official narrative regarding what is going on in space, but I don't really have much of an opinion about a SSP. What is the best evidence for it? I don't mean anecdotes from people that say they have been abducted as I can't prove whether they're being honest, I'm talking about stuff that I can show to people that is hard for them to deny.

have you heard of a hacker Gary McKinnon (aka Solo)

he hacked NASAs computers and "saw" excel tabel of space officers and ranks,file named Solar warden

black ops yes,shadow goverment or a goverment within goverment yes

SSP as oz is saying....no imo

8 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

he hacked NASAs computers and "saw" excel tabel of space officers and ranks,file named Solar warden

I read something about Solar Warden a few years back, but not much. That's the kind of stuff I'm looking for, thanks for refreshing my memory. I will have a look into it again.

1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

Even Rich is  in on the SSP info 

When it comes to humans in Space there is not just one group ... around 4 we know of , each apparently under different management but in reality secretly controlled by the same ET's who control things on Earth ....

Dark Fleet .... this was started by the NAZI's who escaped Germany and went to Antarctica ...they were the first into space , on the moon by late 1940's and their empire is the most technologically advanced , speaks German , has a "fuhrer" is totally separate from the American groups which followed , but does trade with them , slaves and merchandise. 

Then we have 3 independent American organisations , highly compartmentalized , mostly the personnel do know of the existence of the others ....

Solar Warden .... the personnel in this program believe they are protecting Earth ... they only operate within the solar system. Founded by the US Navy 

ICC .... Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate   ... these are organisations like Boeing , Lockheed Martin , they create the tech , in facilities mostly on Mars 

There's one other , name escapes me , controlled by the US army I think 

18 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

There's one other , name escapes me , controlled by the US army I think  

Two more. Black Ops military Secret Space Program and Global Galactic League of Nations.

42 minutes ago, metak88 said:

.... Global Galactic League of Nations.

I think Corey Goode is the only one who talks about that , it's not really a space force , more a talking shop (a once a year? meeting) .... I'm not convinced it is real ...

Goode talks about off world meetings with dozens of different ET groups present , with diplomats from dozens of Earth countries ... all European countries , Brazil , India etc have representatives there ... I find it hard to believe that diplomats from all those Earth countries could be whisked away off world for a meeting with aliens , and then return to their families and keep quiet about it all , and aren't in a state of shock ...These diplomats would presumably report back to the leaders of their respective countries , many people in many countries would have to know ...I don't believe it works like that ... particularly since Trump does not have high enough security clearance to know about the SSP. 

The SSP has maintained it's secrecy by rigorous separation from Earth  ... those taken are kept off world for 20 years , if they are released they get a mind wipe 

The malevolent ET's could plant these false memories into Goode , again with the aim of convincing people there are nice ET's trying to help .