Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
oz93666

Are riots a natural consequence following lock-down

Recommended Posts

If governments keep people in their homes , restrict access to shops , then these freedoms of movement of  the people  are thwarted .... Pressure builds up and it's only natural at some point the dam will break ... people will run wild on the streets , manifest the exact opposite of orderly monitored ques at supermarket , break through all the  restrictions and loot and riot 

 

So I'm suggesting the riots in America would not have happened , but for lock-down  ...

 

Could similar riots be coming to Europe ? Europeans are more subdued than Americans , but it could happen , an excuse will be found. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never thought violence was the answer but I must admit that considering the repression of the Covid situation people reacting strongly to having their rights taken away seems like a better alternative than no reaction. Although destroying people's stores with looting and violence doesn't feel like the best way to go about it. The cabal and their media shills are more deserving recipients of the anger, not small business owners just trying to make a living in their local communities. The lockdown bullshit is killing people's livelihoods as it is.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all by design. Don't be fooled.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AndyJ said:

I've never thought violence was the answer but I must admit that considering the repression of the Covid situation people reacting strongly to having their rights taken away seems like a better alternative than no reaction. Although destroying people's stores with looting and violence doesn't feel like the best way to go about it. The cabal and their media shills are more deserving recipients of the anger, not small business owners just trying to make a living in their local communities. The lockdown bullshit is killing people's livelihoods as it is.  

 

I'm not suggesting rioting is a good idea , or that the rioters see any link to lock-down ... it's purely instinctive and unconscious ..

 

It's just like kids at school  ...After hours of sitting at desks listening to teacher , having their movements restricted ... when the break comes , they want to run around and around in circles in the play ground , letting off steam. 

 

Exercise after inactivity 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Could similar riots be coming to Europe ? Europeans are more subdued than Americans , but it could happen , an excuse will be found. 

There were some in London, I think they were peaceful but as we saw with extinction rebellion, Soros can make it violent or if he wants to 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bflat said:

It's all by design. Don't be fooled.

Well Mr flat we have found common ground, of course its all by design, look how society has changed over the last 50 years ,old bastards like me have experienced that change first hand ,the pressure on the family unit, the longer and longer working hours just to make ends meet. The powers that be don't want happy people with time on their hands so they can think , predominantly how they are being screwed, now look at the change in the police forces and how the interact with the public.

The biggest is freedom , most people don't realize they are slaves, If you don't think you are ask yourself this ,can you just get in a car and piss off anywhere you want to go  for as long as you like..

Unfortunately I think the riots are by design ,when people are under pressure you only have to press the correct buttons and all shit breaks loose ,which all respective governments love , because it divides social groups even more, also governments have the ability to deal with unrest  through the military and police but the biggie in my view is the new legislation they bring in afterwards to diminish societies freedoms even more.

Could you imagine what would happen at election time if every one on the ballot roll said piss off and not one person voted for any of the pricks.I don't get voting, as it doesn't matter who gets in they all work for the same assholes and it's not the people that voted for them 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, peter said:

Well Mr flat we have found common ground...

a56a46915ec1c699c2c1e87f12bb14530287e1f4

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

If governments keep people in their homes , restrict access to shops , then these freedoms of movement of  the people  are thwarted .... Pressure builds up and it's only natural at some point the dam will break ... people will run wild on the streets , manifest the exact opposite of orderly monitored ques at supermarket , break through all the  restrictions and loot and riot 

 

So I'm suggesting the riots in America would not have happened , but for lock-down  ...

 

Could similar riots be coming to Europe ? Europeans are more subdued than Americans , but it could happen , an excuse will be found. 

 

Interesting that you started this thread. Mark Windows (windows on the world) has been covering this for a while.

His broadcast earlier tonight covered the falsification of the US rioting - paid actors! 

Global Takedown Endtimes Syndrome

 

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

Interesting that you started this thread. Mark Windows (windows on the world) has been covering this for a while.

His broadcast earlier tonight covered the falsification of the US rioting - paid actors!

 

 

Well that's slightly different , and not really paid actors , more soros financed chaos agents , as well as black-ops  US Army groups ... they will be there trying to push things along , starting the fires .... This has been going on ... sporadically , for decades , but riots never really took off ...

 

I'm saying lock-down restrictions have created a will in the people in general , to want to get some exercise ..get out on the streets in large numbers so social distancing and lock-down laws cannot be enforced  , direct anger at the supermarkets that made them que for hours.... all unconscious motivation 

 

This added factor  may just be enough to make the riots take off , and happen in other countries .

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are riots a natural consequence following lock-down

 

No, they are not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

No, they are not.

 Another brilliant post Kitty ...

the way you've dealt with the points I've raised , and countered them with a dazzling display of intellect is truly wondrous...

I'm sure you've convinced many . 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think because the "murders" are a regular occurrence in the US and so with so many unemployed, there was a much bigger audience than usual, and there is plenty of time and energy to burn, it may have "some" contribution to the scale of it imo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lockdown was not the problem, it was the raising of everyone's stress level with the constant 24 hr/day Covid death march roll call, wear your mask or you're dead, the invisible boogeyman is coming to kill everyone, drum beat of fear porn that has been coming out of the media non-stop for 4 months.   Most of the people looting and acting like crazed animals didn't have jobs anyway.  They were already unemployed, and I doubt many of them were complying with lockdown anyway. 

 

IMO, the news media needs to be officially investigated and held accountable for 4 months of non-stop "news" that has basically been unmitigated fraud and lies.  And now they need to be investigated for intentionally fomenting riots.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure they are.
Although it's difficult to tell from those photos if more than 3 people are involved in each case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, lockdown has made humanity worst. The hatred against society, state etc. has increased. We are becoming more hateful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, alfredo79 said:

Yes, lockdown has made humanity worst. The hatred against society, state etc. has increased. We are becoming more hateful.

 

+1

 

Hateful of the lies and bullshit we are constantly fed to keep the 99% controlled and enslaved into this shit way of life. People will only tolerate so much until rebellion. The worst part is the majority have no sight for the future and are unwilling to change their indoctrination collectively

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, oz93666 said:

If governments keep people in their homes , restrict access to shops , then these freedoms of movement of  the people  are thwarted .... Pressure builds up and it's only natural at some point the dam will break ... people will run wild on the streets , manifest the exact opposite of orderly monitored ques at supermarket , break through all the  restrictions and loot and riot 

 

So I'm suggesting the riots in America would not have happened , but for lock-down  ...

 

Could similar riots be coming to Europe ? Europeans are more subdued than Americans , but it could happen , an excuse will be found. 

 

Two months of lockdown, cocooned in cotton wool and safety rules has created a pent up need for the stimulation of danger.  As for the riots, in my opinion, there would have been large demonstaratons and property geting burnt down without the lockdown, but with the lockdown it has made it much larger than it would have been.

 

Post-lockdown demand for danger.

Quote

 

Four people have been seriously injured jumping off cliffs into the sea at a beach in Dorset.

Air ambulances landed at the scene at Durdle Door, after police said they had been called to two separate incidents.

Videos on social media showed people climbing and making the leap from the 200ft rocks in what was suspected to be “tombstoning”.

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/coronavirus-dorset-beach-crowd-durdle-door-air-ambulance-a9540656.html

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm angry about the pandemic scam, but nothing would feel less natural to me than going out smashing my own environment down (apart from maybe particular masts that have recently been erected) and inflicting harm in the folks in my town. So no, I disagree. To me, it's abnormal behaviour, guaranteed to make a bad situation worse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't rebuild something how you want it unless you smash it down first. A few broken windows and cotton rags getting burnt or stolen is a very small price to pay for the panic that it creates in the general public. For the cabal the riots are welcomed and they will have the photographers on hand to take pictures of the first toilet roll stabbing as it happens. They will probably put a sick pun on the headline just to rub salt in the wound.

 

I believe the riots are not an issue for them and make very good headlines at times like these unless you have millions of people involved of course. Well you have more chance of taking a dump in the Queens handbag than that ever happening  in the UK . The  politicians could all get up on stage and tell the UK that it's all been a scam and they have been playing us like fools since time began and the nation will be sitting tight to hear what 'Her Majesty' has to say about it all?

 

Lets just hope that us praying to God/Light/Divine/ET or whomever can pull us through this mess and wake enough humans to see through the Bullsh£t.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just wonder. What do "they" want to achive with this? People are incresibgly anti-authorian. But this cant be the goal right? I think they want more police/military and obefient citizens. But this is not it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KingPin said:

I just wonder. What do "they" want to achive with this? People are incresibgly anti-authorian. But this cant be the goal right? I think they want more police/military and obefient citizens. But this is not it.

 

It's the only weapon without causing civil war and mass death. Government and cops know that too, which is why they use the weapons they are using

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 Another brilliant post Kitty ...

the way you've dealt with the points I've raised , and countered them with a dazzling display of intellect is truly wondrous...

I'm sure you've convinced many . 

Well, ask a silly question...

 

Who here has lived through a global lockdown over a common cold before this one? That would be no one. So, how could anyone know if riots are a "natural" reaction.

 

Most are aware that "riots/protest" like this happen in America when a black person is killed by a white cop. This would have played out exactly the same w/o the lock down. That's pretty much it. I could add how they are funded by Uncle Georgie...but, most know that, as well.

 

As I've mentioned before, blacks are useful pawns for both political parties, here in the States. Europe has their immigrants, which are used for similar purposes.

 

My initial response may have seemed trite, though it was not meant to be taken as such. It was genuine and honest. You did not state the responses needed to be overbloated pontifications. Next time I'll throw in a few charts and graphics for ya.

 

My answer is stil: No they aren't.

Edited by KingKitty
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, awake said:

 

+1

 

Hateful of the lies and bullshit we are constantly fed to keep the 99% controlled and enslaved into this shit way of life. People will only tolerate so much until rebellion. The worst part is the majority have no sight for the future and are unwilling to change their indoctrination collectively

 

It's just more division.  Now we are divided between those who see the bullshit and those who still believe in the system.  It's almost to the point of civil war.  I know I am angry about it, because the people who still believe in the system are dragging all the rest of us down with their blindness and stupidity.  I have had just about enough of it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, motleyhoo said:

It's just more division.  Now we are divided between those who see the bullshit and those who still believe in the system.  It's almost to the point of civil war.  I know I am angry about it, because the people who still believe in the system are dragging all the rest of us down with their blindness and stupidity.  I have had just about enough of it.

 

Live in 1984 or go down fighting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×