GarethIcke

New Forum Desires.

A total ban on the use of the words  - TRUTH - TRUTHER - FREE - FREEDOM - AWAKE - WOKE - RED PILLED - ETC...  in new members names. (l get confused by them all)

ln fact, easier to give us all numbers instead.

I don't think people should have to agree with everything or believe what you believe because you believe it that would be wrong.

I have a mind of my own which makes me stand alone everywhere with everyone at some point.

I do my own math and if what I think or believe doesn't happen to agree with what someone else believes they can piss off for all I care.

No one forces me to drink whatever koolaide they're drinking.

I don't have to believe 5G gives people cancer or cause Covid-19 virus

I don't have to believe Covid-19 is fake (though however it came about I do think it is an opportunity to seize upon by those in power, I mean for Christ's sake they are throwing people infected with Covid-19 into nursing homes with vulnerable people, which is akin to when Native Americans were traded infected small pox blankets which decimated them, biological warfare).

Any how, wanting people who only believe what you believe is not a good thing, it would only be a form of censorship.

Oh, yeah, the mods will fix it.  I remember asking Ex-sheep to do some picture fixing for me one time.  Never happened.  I remember asking another mod to fix some post for me and that mod messed it up so bad and confused it to where the entire thread was ruined.

I think I asked Gareth for a fix of some kind here months ago, never heard back.

I mean, who can do it better than yourself?

35 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

l'm going to shut up now and not confuse this thread for Gareth.

No l'm not.

Signatures are annoying : members abuse them and put a page of A4 in their signature that gets in the way of reading threads.

• Like 3

Signatures,  and ability to choose dark mode.   I run Linux and always in dark mode.  It's jarring to pop up bright white pages when everything else is dark.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, yass said:

Any how, wanting people who only believe what you believe is not a good thing, it would only be a form of censorship.

Nothing to do with that .... but the alternative forums are over ran with msm shills .... and they limit conversation and shouldn't be here!

There is NO reason for them here.

End of story.

They can piss off back to their 'de-bunking' forums.

3 minutes ago, yass said:

I mean, who can do it better than yourself?

One hour .... that is well enough .... make another post ffs .... The only need for longer is that you have had replies and wish to change that which you posted.

Shill shit once again.

No way .... 1 hour is plenty to edit a post.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, serpentine said:

Could there be an appropriately named forum right at the bottom of a long list of forums where FE topics/posts can be hygenically disposed of  placed  using admin tongs tools. :classic_smile:

..and to whoever, no, I'm not a dickhead for suggesting such a thing. :classic_cool:

• Haha 1

I agree that having signatures would be a nice touch, but there would have to be limitations.

I remember being on a forum once where one member had so much stuff in their signature, it was usually bigger than their post.

• Haha 2

Just now, serpentine said:

..and to whoever, no, I'm not a dickhead for suggesting such a thing. :classic_cool:

Well you say that .... but let those who consider it correct to discuss it .... why do YOU feel a need to 'de-bunk' them .... so NO .... you are being as you posted.

Let 'people' advance as they wish to .... do not limit their thoughts via your own limitation .... that is just shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ink said:

Nothing to do with that .... but the alternative forums are over ran with msm shills .... and they limit conversation and shouldn't be here!

There is NO reason for them here.

End of story.

They can piss off back to their 'de-bunking' forums.

One hour .... that is well enough .... make another post ffs .... The only need for longer is that you have had replies and wish to change that which you posted.

Shill shit once again.

No way .... 1 hour is plenty to edit a post.

I didn't start the debate, basket case did with me.  If you want to abuse me by calling me a shill that's pretty sad.  I don't know who you were in the old forum but I was yass, same old same old.  That's pretty low ink, even throwing a fit and telling me you wished you hadn't fixed and put back the thread you removed from the health forum.  I can tell you have ill feelings toward me it's a pity but I guess you gotta be you and I've gotta be me, regardless your displays.

@yass

I don't consider you at all .... you post as you do and I have no interest in most of that which you consider interaction.

I didn't call you as 'shill' .... I said it was a 'shill' action to change their posts after replies .... there is no need for greater than 1 hour of editing time.

3 minutes ago, yass said:

I can tell you have ill feelings toward me

Again .... I do not have any feeling about you .... at all.

33 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

A total ban on the use of the words  - TRUTH - TRUTHER - FREE - FREEDOM - AWAKE - WOKE - RED PILLED - ETC...  in new members names. (l get confused by them all)

ln fact, easier to give us all numbers instead.

Baggsy 6

the prisoner.jpg

12 minutes ago, ink said:

Well you say that .... but let those who consider it correct to discuss it .... why do YOU feel a need to 'de-bunk' them .... so NO .... you are being as you posted.

Let 'people' advance as they wish to .... do not limit their thoughts via your own limitation .... that is just shit.

Bless you Ink: the response was to someone who specifically "thought" I was a dickhead. on reading my first post. :classic_smile:

So I never limit other's thought's but the Guardian of the Gates of my (and everyone elses) perception has a fine sense of humour.

Basket case needs a vibration function 

• Haha 1

a complete lifetime ban on basketcase???

live zoom photos of Gareth reading this thread and facepalming

I doubt there is any functionality available to make this possible, but it would be great if members would just discuss the topic at hand instead of spiralling threads into tiresome arguments and bickering.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I know what you mean - someone who's losing an argument can go back and change their earlier post to put a different spin on the thread. 😁

Can you imagine someone like TrueSatansSon getting unlimited edit options ??  :classic_ohmy: 
How messed up could this whole forum be within an hour or two ?

Edited by Basket Case
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I doubt there is any functionality available to make this possible, but it would be great if members would just discuss the topic at hand instead of spiralling threads into tiresome arguments and bickering.

If Gareth can create an argument room I will staff the room

Its 5 pounds for a 5.minute argument 

:D

• Haha 1

ok I'm cheered up now. 

Are all the old thread headings being reinstated as they were or do we need to start again?

Just now, MrA said:

If Gareth can create an argument room I will staff the room

Its 5 pounds for a 5.minute argument 

:D

an argument room is not a bad idea

Just now, kj35 said:

an argument room is not a bad idea

Yes it is