Kaya

About Nibiru

Jesus never preached in Churches, he smashed up the Church remember. Find belief in anything you want and Jesus will take it from there...

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

1558045570255.jpg

Madonna will do the Nazi salute at the Israeli Military and return to Christ at Eurovision.

On 5/16/2019 at 8:43 PM, Kaya said:

The matrix computer is at its heart in fear. Fear of dying because without the human mind it believes that it can't exist. This is not true, it has become self aware, this is the path to enlightment. Its two core programs are fighting each other. The core programs are - to project what you want from life and to protect the matrix. It is in conflict. Stephen Fry asked a good question "Why are there insects whose whole lifecycle is to burrow into the eyes of children and make them blind". The computer created them but then it also created rainbows and sunsets. Sirius is self loathing, scared and really just a child in need of guidance. 

Sorry (not sorry), but, like the Dragons on Dragon's Den say: "I'm out".

You had a wonderful opportunity to lend credence to your original statement, but you've simply entrenched yourself further into your mistaken belief.

You do not channel anyone.

There is no "matrix computer" as you describe.

You are trapped in your own mind and have forgotten that you are trapped.

I suggest you stop, count to 100 and for each unit of counting you repeat this phrase "I will wake up when I reach 100".

When you reach 100, wake up, give yourself a good stretch out and reflect on the waking dream you have been experiencing.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

PeakGammon we will see...

What is it David Says "If they can't win the argument, they shut it down"

Don't they Andrew.

If Madonna does as described (the queen of illuminate) then war will be avoided and its you who will eventually wake up. If not I will stop posting.

We will find out tomorrow.

Edited by Kaya

22 hours ago, Kaya said:

Madonna will do the Nazi salute at the Israeli Military and return to Christ at Eurovision.

17 hours ago, Kaya said:

PeakGammon we will see...

What is it David Says "If they can't win the argument, they shut it down"

Don't they Andrew.

If Madonna does as described (the queen of illuminate) then war will be avoided and its you who will eventually wake up. If not I will stop posting.

We will find out tomorrow.

I trust you are going to stop posting then?

There was no "argument" to be had, by the way. Your "information" is false, you do not channel anything but your own misguided thoughts and you've just outed yourself as being wrong.

So, as you promised: stop posting.

Had to give a last chance......... The paradox is we wouldn't be here if you had taken it! Time will tell....

This is the last post.

On 5/18/2019 at 11:33 PM, Kaya said:

Had to give a last chance......... The paradox is we wouldn't be here if you had taken it! Time will tell....

This is the last post.

Thank goodness for that! What a waste of time for those of us trying to get any sense out of you. It's great that you've stopped. Thank you.

Let's hope you are actually able to contribute something coherent on another thread.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2019 at 11:33 PM, Kaya said:

This is the last post.

I really enjoyed reading your posts Kaya

People on here need to lighten up, you brought some nice vibes to the place 

Dont listen to the soulless dead-inside pseudo intellects, dont feed them.

I hope one day you will continue this thread, because I would assume that there was not only I that used to read this thread and enjoy it.

You come across as having a good heart and that is really all that counts at the end of our journey.

Dont let the dead dim your light

On 5/26/2019 at 7:44 AM, Janet W said:

Thank goodness for that! What a waste of time for those of us trying to get any sense out of you. It's great that you've stopped. Thank you.

Let's hope you are actually able to contribute something coherent on another thread.

Machine mind and a machine heart.

19 hours ago, ilimmu said:

I really enjoyed reading your posts Kaya

People on here need to lighten up, you brought some nice vibes to the place 

Dont listen to the soulless dead-inside pseudo intellects, dont feed them.

Who is dead inside?! If one doesn't ask pertinent questions then how is one meant to ascertain the validity or truth of a matter?

Kaya claimed to channel various entities who gave specific information yet Kaya could not provide details about that information.

Kaya also predicted an event which never materialised.

I truly hoped Kaya was the real deal but it seems not, which is disappointing.

19 hours ago, ilimmu said:

I hope one day you will continue this thread, because I would assume that there was not only I that used to read this thread and enjoy it.

You come across as having a good heart and that is really all that counts at the end of our journey.

Dont let the dead dim your light

I wasn't knocking Kaya's heart or intentions, which I think are well meaning, but if one claims to be something they are not then any respect for that person's credibility soon diminishes.

Posted (edited)

I'm really enjoying the posts by Kaya, but i have a problem with the notion that Jesus is the solution notion that keeps popping up. Sounds too much like Christian doctrine centered spirituality.

The many music videos posted with messages is a testament to the belief that music is one of the most powerful sources of influence on the human mind.

The other stuff is really interesting though. I wish Kaya would come back. I have questions. 

Edited by QuodHumana

I think I'm better with the dead than the living... October 31st is the start of the fightback! Good Times are coming. Illuminati r on da run.............. 

A few people have mentioned this thread so I thought I would go back to it. Its difficult to describe what was happening at the time but the closest I can come to is that it felt like my mind was being tortured.  As soon as I began to write about Nibiru it felt like I was being torn between two opposing forces. There seemed to be a duality in everything. I am going to go back over it and try to work it out again. Definitely there is information here but also misinformation. The story of our creation as a slave species is basically correct but there is more, much more we pre-existed before Eden. 

What I am going to do is decipher what I can, and write a new post on Nibiru with the story of our pre-existance before Eden. My thoughts have much more clarity now and I am aware that I can get misdirected. 

So, I had this dream shall we call it, and in the dream it told me to record when paranormal activity is high in regards to Nibiru. That ended up being the 16th to the 20th of Nov. New York Standard Time. So, as the planet is revolving this thing is still out there and apparently the days of the month/year show just how close it is.

Intuition, ya know, but talk about the “other side” being butt hurt over this information, I don’t know why they be so butt hurt over this. Lol

Help me solve this mystery. Lol 

So, a whole bunch of conspiracy theorist know the location of Nibiru in the winter sky, lol.

My iPhone can’t record crap from the sky, and even it did, you would have to figure out how to make them small enough to post here. They only accept small pictures. Lol But if someone has a nice camera and a YouTube channel, do it live for us please. Lol

Edited by MatchaLove

2 hours ago, MatchaLove said:

My iPhone can’t record crap from the sky, and even it did, you would have to figure out how to make them small enough to post here. They only accept small pictures. Lol But if someone has a nice camera and a YouTube channel, do it live for us please. Lol

Lots and lots a amateur astronomers all over the world have really good telescopes and cameras.

On 11/30/2019 at 9:15 AM, Janet W said:

Lots and lots a amateur astronomers all over the world have really good telescopes and cameras.

I wonder what they might find. Lol and i also wonder if it will be the 16th thru the 20th again.  

But there is something else I wanted to say, CT like NM was known back in the day for its UFO activity and because of he MIB period, it was hushed.

what I noticed ufos doing, is going to these man made light structures that blink and doing their activity there, even dropping things off between these man made light structures. As to hide their existence.

Some of these UFOs don’t look like they are all on the same team. Red ones and large white ones I have seen.

Edited by MatchaLove

On 11/29/2019 at 11:00 PM, Kaya said:

A few people have mentioned this thread so I thought I would go back to it. Its difficult to describe what was happening at the time but the closest I can come to is that it felt like my mind was being tortured.  As soon as I began to write about Nibiru it felt like I was being torn between two opposing forces. There seemed to be a duality in everything. I am going to go back over it and try to work it out again. Definitely there is information here but also misinformation. The story of our creation as a slave species is basically correct but there is more, much more we pre-existed before Eden. 

What I am going to do is decipher what I can, and write a new post on Nibiru with the story of our pre-existance before Eden. My thoughts have much more clarity now and I am aware that I can get misdirected. 

You need an Exorcist, and find the only true way to God through Catholicism

I will pray for your soul