Jump to content
peter

Meeting women

Recommended Posts

As far as I know women don't fart. :classic_biggrin:

 

I have heard rumors that they "crop dust", but I have not actually heard one or ever smelt one so who knows.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, peter said:

I've been married for 34 years ,letting rip is no big deal,and my misses is just as bad as me ,when she dose I always say pull the choke out next time and it might start

 

Blowing holes in the mattress all night long, the sounds of trumpets leaving odorous notes in the night air. No doubt a result of a dinner of cauliflower cheese or a curry. How romantic lol.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Messenger said:

As far as I know women don't fart. :classic_biggrin:

 

I have heard rumors that they "crop dust", but I have not actually heard one or ever smelt one so who knows.

 

You need to get out and mingle more mate, then you'll see the truth lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

You need to get out and mingle more mate, then you'll see the truth lol.

Lol, not if it means smelling some girls farts who I don't know. Maybe if I knew her then yeah. Oh it's ok honey it's a vegetarian fart. hahaha

 

No where to mingle with singles around these parts out in the burbs, mostly married couples. I may be moving soon though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Lol, not if it means smelling some girls farts who I don't know. Maybe if I knew her then yeah. Oh it's ok honey it's a vegetarian fart. hahaha

 

No where to mingle with singles around these parts out in the burbs, mostly married couples. I may be moving soon though.

 

Trains, buses, Asdas---

 

I was on a crowded train a few years ago, sitting there minding my own business and some bloke who was standing just dropped a really loud one. 

 

I've been in places when nasty smells have appeared out of nowhere and nobody owns it.

 

Everybody toots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The dog might pull them in but if you then discover you've got a Branch Covidian on your hands you'll still end up like this...

 

 

dating-in-2020-covid19-70981329.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

“Women like men more than men like women.”

 

Well we are more tolerant, as many men find breaking wind to be the ultimate in funny. I've noticed if there are ever several men in a confined space, they will compete at breaking wind and fall about laughing.  😱

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

***STOP Trying To Pick Up Women - The Woman Chooses. It’s Nature’s Way!***

(For the Youngbloods!)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would hate to be a guy starting out on the whole 'dating scene' now.

I think that modern western society has been attempting to mentally castrate the male for decades, and has been doing a pretty good job of it.

I have five nephews, 3 in their twenties and 2 in their thirties, all of whom live at home with mammy and daddy. Not only do none of them have a car, but none of them can even drive?

In my day, getting a set of wheels under you was the first step on the road to freedom and independence.

I'm not saying there aren't traditional male types out there, but their numbers are dwindling rapidly.

 

And suppose you are a young masculine man out there, looking to find a genuine female to partner up with?

Well you have the whole "me too" movement to navigate for a start, which can be fraught with danger if you're a male.

And even if you do end up getting married, you face a (what is it running at now around 50%?) chance of getting divorce raped in the court system.

Then there's the whole "dating app" statistics which show that nearly all the females on these sites are only interested in the top 20% of males. This means that 80% of males don't even get a look in. If you're an average looking guy with an average income you're basically invisible to them.

Which is why the whole MGTOW movement among males is growing rapidly.

 

So even apart from the whole "pandemic" social distancing side of things, we now have a generation of male simps and rabid feminists who between them are not going to produce the next generation and will lead to depopulation of the west. Yes there are obviously exceptions, but their numbers are falling fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 3:29 AM, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

That's a bit sexist and limiting. People can't be reduced to that. There are women who love having a career and making their own money you know. Women who are creative, artistic and independent and don't want or expect a man to go out and earn it for them.  Anyway one wage isn't really enough for a family to live on these days, for the majority of families.

 

It's a tired old cliche that women are only looking for a rich bloke. If that were true only rich blokes would be partnered. I see and know many blokes on low wages or even unwaged and they are happily partnered with a woman.

 

Most women just want a nice fellow to be with; someone honest, caring, interesting and with a positive attitude to be with. 

 

A lot of rich people are not very nice to be with.

This is exactly right . Yes some woman are looking for the money and the lifestyle

but there are many who are not looking for Jack the Lad but for someone who will

look after them and any children they have together. And some men are not looking for a

shallow super model but for a lady who will look after them and any children that they may

have . 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Storm in the garden said:

I would hate to be a guy starting out on the whole 'dating scene' now.

I think that modern western society has been attempting to mentally castrate the male for decades, and has been doing a pretty good job of it.

I have five nephews, 3 in their twenties and 2 in their thirties, all of whom live at home with mammy and daddy. Not only do none of them have a car, but none of them can even drive?

In my day, getting a set of wheels under you was the first step on the road to freedom and independence.

I'm not saying there aren't traditional male types out there, but their numbers are dwindling rapidly.

 

And suppose you are a young masculine man out there, looking to find a genuine female to partner up with?

Well you have the whole "me too" movement to navigate for a start, which can be fraught with danger if you're a male.

And even if you do end up getting married, you face a (what is it running at now around 50%?) chance of getting divorce raped in the court system.

Then there's the whole "dating app" statistics which show that nearly all the females on these sites are only interested in the top 20% of males. This means that 80% of males don't even get a look in. If you're an average looking guy with an average income you're basically invisible to them.

Which is why the whole MGTOW movement among males is growing rapidly.

 

So even apart from the whole "pandemic" social distancing side of things, we now have a generation of male simps and rabid feminists who between them are not going to produce the next generation and will lead to depopulation of the west. Yes there are obviously exceptions, but their numbers are falling fast.

I agree, Storm. I remember I was lucky and fortunate enough to get a car when I was sixteen, a used Honda which I beat pretty badly but it was very nice to have that freedom to go out and drive where ever I wanted to. Sometimes I would drive for an hour in one direction and explore while listening to my favorite music. That was in the 90's, now today I have driven cross the US and back more times than I can count. I was blessed with a darn good internal compass though, always knowing which direction is which.

 

The soy is really messing with the males, demasculinzing them from the plant estrogen.

 

It's messing up women too, but what we see happening in the US is certainly socially engineered, with a lot of help from Hollywood and the school system, and advertising agencies. And people who are making tons of money don't care, they refuse to acknowledge what's going on and now they are finally seeing the affects of it. I used to know people that wouldn't listen and who were so wrapped up in their career and social status and sports, and going along with diversity and tolerance, and that's all they knew was what they saw on TV and from Hollywood.

 

I'm in my forties and I still feel young and mobile because I eat well and I never smoked cigs, and I slowed and pretty much stopped my alcohol consumption, so I think, sure I would like to go on a date with a lady but where the hell am I going to find a sane single lady?! Seems where I live the ladies my age are mentally destroyed from the TV and school. If they aren't feminist and gay and latched on to the radical left them they are are married with kids and divided via politics with their husband who is conservative.

 

Very few conservative single women my age who are also part liberal enough to be open minded to Icke forums type topics but not so liberal that they are chugging the socialist feminist kool aid. I have not tried any dating apps, nor do I see myself doing so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Messenger said:

I agree, Storm. I remember I was lucky and fortunate enough to get a car when I was sixteen, a used Honda which I beat pretty badly but it was very nice to have that freedom to go out and drive where ever I wanted to. Sometimes I would drive for an hour in one direction and explore while listening to my favorite music. That was in the 90's, now today I have driven cross the US and back more times than I can count. I was blessed with a darn good internal compass though, always knowing which direction is which.

 

The soy is really messing with the males, demasculinzing them from the plant estrogen.

 

It's messing up women too, but what we see happening in the US is certainly socially engineered, with a lot of help from Hollywood and the school system, and advertising agencies. And people who are making tons of money don't care, they refuse to acknowledge what's going on and now they are finally seeing the affects of it. I used to know people that wouldn't listen and who were so wrapped up in their career and social status and sports, and going along with diversity and tolerance, and that's all they knew was what they saw on TV and from Hollywood.

 

I'm in my forties and I still feel young and mobile because I eat well and I never smoked cigs, and I slowed and pretty much stopped my alcohol consumption, so I think, sure I would like to go on a date with a lady but where the hell am I going to find a sane single lady?! Seems where I live the ladies my age are mentally destroyed from the TV and school. If they aren't feminist and gay and latched on to the radical left them they are are married with kids and divided via politics with their husband who is conservative.

 

Very few conservative single women my age who are also part liberal enough to be open minded to Icke forums type topics but not so liberal that they are chugging the socialist feminist kool aid. I have not tried any dating apps, nor do I see myself doing so.

 

 

 

It was late 70's when I got on the road so probably around nineteen when I got my first car (we weren't as affluent as you lot over here on this side of the pond:classic_biggrin:).

I wouldn't call it a cheap car but the stereo I fitted in it was worth more, it literally was!

After that it was all a blur...work all week then hit the road on the weekend...festivals, camping, hill walking...any excuse to hit the road with Born to Run or Bat out of Hell or Pink Floyd playing away in the background....bliss!

I think part of the reason they've been able to manipulate and control the younger generation so easily is because they've never experienced the same sense of freedom that the older ones among us have had. We know what's at stake whereas a lot of them have never tasted real freedom. Life has been easier for them, but at what cost?

 

I've been thinking about this loss of freedom and I think that a major factor, probably above anything else , was the changeover from the analogue world to digital.

Digital made everything easy and free but it also ruined everything form music to photography to communicating properly. In the absence of digital the control they are now exerting on the people would have been virtually impossible.

 In the analogue world everything entailed a cost, you paid for that album or film with hard earned cash. 

In the digital world you can download that album for free, take a million free images on your memory card..but it's not free.

You just pay in a different currency, and the currency is much more valuable because you're paying with your own personal information and ultimately your freedom.

 

"I have not tried any dating apps, nor do I see myself doing so."

A wise decision. When I divorced initially I tried it for a while. It's an absolute farce where almost everyone is portraying a false version of themselves.

When I realized this I quickly disengaged myself from the whole online dating mess and would advise anyone else to do likewise.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 6:56 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Well we are more tolerant, as many men find breaking wind to be the ultimate in funny. I've noticed if there are ever several men in a confined space, they will compete at breaking wind and fall about laughing.  😱

 

 

 

I'm a woman and can't help but find them funny too. It must because I grew up with brothers lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 6:40 PM, AndyJ said:

The dog might pull them in but if you then discover you've got a Branch Covidian on your hands you'll still end up like this...

 

 

dating-in-2020-covid19-70981329.png

Ah ,for the bloke that is a total dick

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×