Sign in to follow this  
rideforever

Fatigued

5 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I love a boiling hot bath, good book or vid, plenty of strong black coffee and food - porridge+, toast or pastries. At least three or four times a week.

Breakfast in the bath is great Nobby. Sorry out of porridge.

87181753-luxury-fashion-woman-in-the-mor

Edited by Golden Retriever

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Breakfast in the bath is great Nobby. Sorry out of porridge.

87181753-luxury-fashion-woman-in-the-mor

I don't mind taking the taps end in certain circumstances.

Off to bed now or I wont get up early enough to 'waste' a couple of hours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, rideforever said:

I saw a lot of houses in Bulgaria for less than £10k, nice properties in the quiet countryside.  Not sure what's going on over there but it's cheap that's for sure.

I've heard very good things about Bulgaria 

On 6/29/2020 at 2:31 AM, labrats said:

If your a believer in God, pray, it helps, its evil stuff, narcistic and sadistic things feed of negative energy.

Your a guinea pig mate I am sorry to say, probably want to see how far they can push you.

If you have family are they impacted?

On 6/29/2020 at 2:32 AM, labrats said:

Pray of you believe in God, if its happening its an evil and sadistic torture game, it feeds off negative energy i.e. your pain, welcome to the stasi. Have they messed with your family?

the power of prayer is so underestimated ! and you are 100% correct, they feed off negative energy and reactions and look to set me up in certain situations, but i just observe with my bike cam documenting it all. i've learnt to control my reactions which in turn have learnt leaves them more powerless.

i used to be targeted 9 times out of 10 for vehicular gang stalking when i leave the house and just around the corner ('same time exit' / 'same time entry'), but that stopped when i made a blog post about it and uploaded all of the evidence and police called to my house because a perp squealed 😂 but they have since targeted my parents with the same, but we got CCTV in and i have it also recorded for future reference. it's not a coincidence, for instance, my dad goes out the front door and right away there are vehicles, or when he just leaves the driveway more vehicles pass. they can anticipate our movements. it's one reason i believe in the akashic records.

Edited by Given To Fly