Sign in to follow this  
Greenhulk50

Leicester Lockdown Extension what town city will be next ?

52 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

GET OUT.

5G is all over the place (or soon will be), and we can't all head for the hills.  There is really no need anyway...

Whilst 5G certainly is a weapon, it is a targeted one.  5G uses beam-forming technology, which means that only the specific device (or person) targeted is being hit with significant amplitudes of radiation.  This can only happen if your position can be triangulated, which can be done if you are using any wifi-enabled device (I reckon our "smart" street lights serve this purpose).

So rather than "GET OUT", I would say to people: GET OFF YOUR PHONE/WIFI!

• Like 1

Good luck if you live in any of these areas my friends.

The battle is over, we lost, they won.....why?

Because 95% of the UK population are brainwashed thick cunts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to Leicester, the areas with cases on the rise include:

• Barking and Dagenham
  • Brent
  • Derbyshire
  • Doncaster
  • Ealing
  • Enfield
  • Gateshead
  • Gloucestershire
  • Hammersmith and Fulham
  • Haringey
  • Harrow
  • Havering
  • Hounslow
  • Isle of Wight
  • Kensington and Chelsea
  • Medway
  • Milton Keynes
  • Plymouth
  • Portsmouth
  • Redbridge
  • Redcar and Cleveland
  • Richmond upon Thames
  • Sandwell
  • Slough
  • Suffolk
  • Sunderland
  • Tower Hamlets
  • Wakefield
  • Walsall
  • Wandsworth
  • Westminster
  • Wigan
  • Wiltshire
  • Windsor and Maidenhead
  • York
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Because 95% of the UK population are brainwashed thick cunts

well sort of, yet its business owners who are the governments front line 

it is businesses shutting doors that creates the lockdown 

people sent to work at home

shops implementing social distancing

shops and businesses are generally speaking governed by the government so the lockdown is for citizens and corporations

people stand on common law and all will be fine but.... 99% dont know common law, court of record + magna carta

so yes, thickos but 5% with common law can break a government for its abuse

http://1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/lectures/introduction/index.html

audio lecture

Edited by zArk

1 hour ago, scowie said:

5G is all over the place (or soon will be), and we can't all head for the hills.  There is really no need anyway...

Whilst 5G certainly is a weapon, it is a targeted one.  5G uses beam-forming technology, which means that only the specific device (or person) targeted is being hit with significant amplitudes of radiation.  This can only happen if your position can be triangulated, which can be done if you are using any wifi-enabled device (I reckon our "smart" street lights serve this purpose).

So rather than "GET OUT", I would say to people: GET OFF YOUR PHONE/WIFI!

You're quite right but I don't think they need a phone on you to either target or attack.

5G sitting over 4G LTE is also broadcast capable, it's the most sophisticated weapons system known to man.

It's devious because 5G is AT LEAST; a weapons system, a surveillance system and a command and control system all in one. Notwithstanding facilitating AI running everything else like food etc.

My feeling is that it's the single biggest danger, if they get that in before the cull, the cull will be a lot easier. Obviously all the other work being done like smart motoways, HS2 etc. are for after the cull which is why they want them quickly  while there are still drones to build them.

We must be prepared to slow or stop rolling out 5G as much as possible.

• Like 1

We knew this was coming, the warning signs were given a while back.

"They" knew they would not be able to get away so easily this time round by putting the whole country on 'lockdown' again.

So now "they" intend to do this bit by bit, one city, town or borough at a time.

I guess the hope is that people in areas that haven't been 'locked-down' will "comply" and go along with government orders and directives in 'fear' of being forced to go into lockdown.

Why are cases increasing in these areas when stats show that the overall number of cases has actually been decreasing? Could there be more 'cases' now that the list of 'symptoms' has increased to cover the vast majority of minor ailments and conditions?

Dodgy curry or kebab gives you the squits the next day? Must be Covid!

Too many sherries the night before and you got a hangover in the morning? Must be Covid!

Runny nose, congestion and headaches from your hay fever? Nah mate, you got Covid!

In a way, this is also somehow undermining the Government's attempts at trying to get the country back to normal, with more businesses including pubs, restaurants and hairdressers being able to open again from July 4th, as there is a definite faction using the media in particular to ramp up peoples' fear levels again in order to get people to oppose the lifting of lockdown restrictions.

"PLEASE please don't open the pubs, we're NOT READY for this!" etc etc

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

My feeling is that it's the single biggest danger, if they get that in before the cull, the cull will be a lot easier. Obviously all the other work being done like smart motoways, HS2 etc. are for after the cull which is why they want them quickly  while there are still drones to build them.

We must be prepared to slow or stop rolling out 5G as much as possible.

Yep, and now they've set it all up to blame all the sickness and death on a virus.

• Like 1

Pardon my French but Hancock and Fauci are like two flaps of the same cunt. People working in areas of "health" with no regard for actually facilitating anything healthy. Poetic justice if these shitty frontmen ran out of adrenochrome and shrivelled up like a pensioner's dick in a snow storm.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Test run on Liecester followed by all other cities and boroughs throughout the country. There is no where to run and hide in the World.

Billy boy said at the start he was going after the travelling community and the nomads of the World.

When you know they are going to be chasing  down goat herders in Botswana you know your 3 bed semi in the suburbs aint much of a hiding place!

It's all been planned for a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. I just hope they get what they all deserve in this life or the next.

Edited by Brad the lad
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

Test run on Liecester followed by all other cities and boroughs throughout the country. There is no where to run and hide in the World.

Billy boy said at the start he was going after the travelling community and the nomads of the World.

When you know they are going to be chasing  down goat herders in Botswana you know your 3 bed semi in the suburbs aint much of a hiding place!

It's all been planned for a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. I just hope they get what they all deserve in this life or the next.

All the world's evil people get their Karma eventually.

Karma is the spiritual equivalent of Newton’s Law of Motion. “For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction.”

When we exhibit a negative force in thought, word, or action, that negative energy will come back to us.

4 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

I live in Leicester, dont know of a single case, you know what though, dont mess with the travellers they wont put up with this shit, credit it where its due.

• Like 1

I’ve seen quite a few ppl on twitter saying they’ve never had a test yet they received a text/call saying they had tested positive, David being one of them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I had to laugh at this:

https://davidicke.com/2020/07/01/isle-of-wight-forecast-as-high-risk-coronavirus-pressure-point-oxford-university-research-reveals-oh-no-im-terrified/

Wouldn't be due to the fact that David has exposed this Coronavirus virus scam (like many others too) and Oxford University/the establishment are getting their knickers in a twist with fake 'research' and fake numbers.

13 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Good luck if you live in any of these areas my friends.

The battle is over, we lost, they won.....why?

Because 95% of the UK population are brainwashed thick cunts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But how can it be rising now?

Mask wearing is increasingly seen everywhere.. unless the masks  do nothing...? Oh God noooooo🤣

6 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Mask wearing is increasingly seen everywhere.. unless the masks  do nothing...? Oh God noooooo🤣

If masks work, why the two metres?

If the two metres works, why the masks?

There is no virus......it's just the seasonal flu renamed 'covid19'

And it's all gone by about April/May every year in the UK.

Sadly, 95% of the population insist on tuning in to their bastard televisions every day to be programmed.

They sicken me.

• Like 8

22 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

This is an excellent find. I read in the book: What Really Makes You Ill (I highly recommend every reads this book particularly if you still believe in the Germ Theory as the authors discuss the real causes of smallpox). It is funny that they blame The Anti Vaccination League of Great Britain for their "method", however, they fail to mention that the cases of "smallpox" massively reduced when they eventually stopped the mandatory vaccinations. They never addressed the real problem: poor sanitation. The poor lived in awful conditions, while the rich lives in splendour...

13 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Leicester, like most British cities, towns and post codes, had near total compliance for three whole months, with the most bizarre and illogical, punitive and contradictory 'guidelines' ever imposed on humanity in the history of the world, (even Draco is mortified) to contain a “virus” and yet, there is a supposed “spike” in a localised area.

How?

Edited by Velma

Barnsley, Rochdale and Bradford ear marked for a shutdown which could happen within a few days notice

Edited by Jack

Instead of  an immediate  full UK lockdown like the first one, they are doing it this way, ultimately resulting in another full lockdown, which will be the second wave. By September/October the whole of the UK will be back on lockdown.

• Like 2