size of light

I Don't Understand Why Most of You Have ZERO interest in UFOs

In a non-bizarro world, your ACTIVE, WILFUL IGNORANCE would appear extremely dysfunctional to the point where a therapist would have to get involved and gently counsel you 'not to be so fearful of reality'.

Even Icke is guilty of this, just fudging over the issue in a book or two of his I've read with a few dismissive lines about it being part of 'the nature of reality' or some such 'let's move on quickly' nonsense.

Instead you all bicker and complain about politicians and horseshit like fucking Brexit while leaning around the massive elephant in the room to shout insults at one another.

I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING GUARANTEE  this post will stand the test of time and anyone who doesn't agree with me is going to fall on the wrong side of history and look like a dimwitted 19th century fool defending the hoop-skirt in time.

• Like 4

I know an American in a remote part of Florida who is adamant that he shot at a UFO in his back yard.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

I know an American in a remote part of Florida who is adamant that he shot at a UFO in his back yard.

Haha.

Did he bring it down? 😮

The serious point is that if you take the time to study this phenomena, you soon realize it is as real as that guy's physical address in Florida.

I beat my head against the corner of my bedroom wall every night muttering 'Why won't they look?!!!!'

Edited by size of light
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, size of light said:

In a non-bizarro world, your ACTIVE, WILFUL IGNORANCE would appear extremely dysfunctional to the point where a therapist would have to get involved and gently counsel you 'not to be so fearful of reality'.

Unidentified flying objects are just unidentified flying objects. No great concern.

If they were alien craft manned or unmanned still no great concern.

If the Sun becomes aware of such an approacing thing with her spidery senses and wishes to interact then She has an option to sing this or something else out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNB4FaNh0wQ

attaching  intent or feelings to that thought if desired for they travel much faster than matter, light or plasma.

sunsmiley.jpg

i did once ponder an idea that the 'critters' reported by astronauts and the anomalies shown on some orbital cameras were living creatures and that 'space' or at least the upper atmosphere was capable of supporting these lifeforms

as for 'space craft', alien abductions and visitations --- i started with the Graham Hancock 'Supernatural '

aliens are the modern technological angels and angels are/were the faeries

how far departed society is from nature determines the form the experience takes

2 hours ago, size of light said:

Even Icke is guilty of this, just fudging over the issue in a book or two of his I've read with a few dismissive lines about it being part of 'the nature of reality' or some such 'let's move on quickly' nonsense.

Instead you all bicker and complain about politicians and horseshit like fucking Brexit while leaning around the massive elephant in the room to shout insults at one another.

I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING GUARANTEE  this post will stand the test of time and anyone who doesn't agree with me is going to fall on the wrong side of history and look like a dimwitted 19th century fool defending the hoop-skirt in time.

Brilliant post sol ... you summed up the whole situation , left nothing out ....

Passing politics is just a distraction ...irrelevant ... 

And Icke too for some unknown reason has not addressed the Alien  question adequately  ...

This is the most important issue facing humanity . But it has moved on from just UFOs .... within the past 5 years the whole riddle has been solved with the appearance of SSP whistle blowers ...If you go to a UFO conference these days half the lectures are about the SSP (Secret Space Program) .... The controllers (aka illuminati , NWO) have an off world empire  comprising of millions of slaves taken from Earth  ,  living on the moon , mars and beyond , they are trading with hundreds of different ET races , working alongside their main trading partner the reptillians ... the same reptilians Icke outed two decades ago!  They sell human slaves in return for high tech . This is the missing link in many conspiracy theorists world view , that there is an off world empire controlled by the same devils .....

I post again this excellent video from one of the whistle blowers , it makes an easy bridge for truthers into this unknown world ...

Tony was kidnapped as a child , sold as a slave to a top American politician where he was chained in a cellar suffered abuse and satanic rituals , when too old to be a child sex slave he was sold on to the SSP to be a worker on cargo space ships .... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, It'sallbs said:

They just appear and then vanish. What use are they? 

1 hour ago, zArk said:

aliens are the modern technological angels and angels are/were the faeries

how far departed society is from nature determines the form the experience takes

Very interesting idea.

18 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

And Icke too for some unknown reason has not addressed the Alien  question adequately  ...

He probably should have started with UFOs and moved on to reptilians later.

He's too old to open that can of worms now.

The irony is that there is far more hard evidence for the existence of 'monstrous' non-human intelligences in the UFO literature than will ever be found in 'eyewitness testimonies' of sacrificial, shapeshifting alligator rituals in Belgian castles.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, size of light said:

He probably should have started with UFOs and moved on to reptilians later.

Well not really ... I think it's all unfolding perfectly ... Icke cataloged the reptilian activity here on Earth  .. then later a whole new group of people confirm Ickes work , but take it one step further....

We don't need icke to tell us the SSP off world empire  is real  ... We can examine the evidence and make that call ourselves .

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Crom said:

They just appear and then vanish. What use are they? 

That something displaying advanced technological capabilities can 'just appear and then vanish' is of no interest to you?

Really?

Edited by size of light
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Well not really ... I think it's all unfolding perfectly ... Icke cataloged the reptilian activity here on Earth  .. then later a whole new group of people confirm Ickes work , but take it one step further....

We don't need icke to tell us the SSP off world empire  is real  ... We can examine the evidence and make that call ourselves .

He seems to have backed off all the 'otherworldly' stuff on youtube in recent years and has re-positioned himself nowadays as just another dreary political pundit whining about surface-level politics.

I can appreciate that he's probably well and truly tired of all the ridicule, but it bugs me that he never highlighted the fact that the history of UFO phenomena makes everything he's said about shapeshifting and non-human intelligences manipulating our world, highly plausible and grounded in reality.

He should do an interview with Richard Dolan.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

Started out well but quickly glossed over the UFO subject itself and just used it to bash Trump again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/9/2019 at 12:12 PM, oz93666 said:

Brilliant post sol ... you summed up the whole situation , left nothing out ....

Passing politics is just a distraction ...irrelevant ... 

This is the most important issue facing humanity . But it has moved on from just UFOs .... within the past 5 years the whole riddle has been solved with the appearance of SSP whistle blowers ...If you go to a UFO conference these days half the lectures are about the SSP (Secret Space Program) .... The controllers (aka illuminati , NWO) have an off world empire  comprising of millions of slaves taken from Earth  ,  living on the moon , mars and beyond , they are trading with hundreds of different ET races , working alongside their main trading partner the reptillians ... the same reptilians Icke outed two decades ago!  They sell human slaves in return for high tech . This is the missing link in many conspiracy theorists world view , that there is an off world empire controlled by the same devils .....

I post again this excellent video from one of the whistle blowers , it makes an easy bridge for truthers into this unknown world ...

Tony was kidnapped as a child , sold as a slave to a top American politician where he was chained in a cellar suffered abuse and satanic rituals , when too old to be a child sex slave he was sold on to the SSP to be a worker on cargo space ships .... 

Oz the bloke relating his '20 years' story in this video just reeks of turbo-shit.

It's stuff like this and the other 'opportunists' on the net that do not help the UFO subject at all.

UFO's are a real phenomenon and the kind of cuntometry sperged in these type of videos ruins genuine interest.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DECIM said:

Oz the bloke relating his '20 years' story in this video just reeks of turbo-shit.

It's stuff like this and the other 'opportunists' on the net that do not help the UFO subject at all.

"Opportunists ???"  people taking advantage of an opportunity??? What opportunity would that be ?? To make loads of money LOL  ???  no money to be made in this subject.....

Those who know most about "the UFO subject" ... the organizers of UFO conferences worldwide, have totally embraced this new wave of information , and you'll find people like Tony giving lectures there ...

We now have about a score of SSP whistle-blowers now , all telling essentially the same story .... here's another one....

Nowadays every human in every 1st world country carries a camera, but the number of UFO sightings has plummeted. Why is that?

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

@size of light It’s not that your post will stand the test of time, UFO’s have already stood the test of time.

Edited by Jumpeogue

2 hours ago, Reinold said:

Nowadays every human in every 1st world country carries a camera, but the number of UFO sightings has plummeted. Why is that?

Because they're all looking down at their phones.  It's not just UFO's they're not seeing, they're not seeing most of the world around them.  They're living in little bubbles governed by what they see on their little 3" screens.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Reinold said:

Things have changed a lot over the last few decades ....In the 60's the cabal did not have tight control of Earth's air space , any rogue aliens could come here , mostly looking to take slaves or carry out breeding programs , and there wasn't much risk of them being shot down ....

Now the SSP has tech on a par with most aliens , only ET's with arrangements with the cabal are allowed access , now the kidnapping of people is done by the Illuminati, cabal controlled SSP, often working with ET's ... they trade humans with ET's for high tech , or other things they need.

This is the dirty secret , millions of humans are taken , and face a bleak future , some are eaten , some turned into cyborg warriors , sex slaves , anything their ET buyers want .... Some will be retained by the cabal and serve as slaves in the SSP.

1552678450-fylingdales-201.jpg

This is the phase array radar at Fylingdales UK part of the Earth based detection network ...It's under control of the US . When an intruder is detected the UK staff , who normally operate it , leave the room and US personnel take over , and are presumably in contact with a section of the SSP and arrange for intercept. 

Information from Simon Parkes . In the video below he talks about his visit to this radar station , and how it came about .

Posted (edited)

I dont think there are any UFOs.

Not the way the media and the entertainment industry have been propagandizing people to believe for over half a century.

For thousands of years the ancients always knew there were spirits, demons, or fallen angels.  We often like to make the ancients out to be some superstitious idiots who were brainwashed, but I put it to you that they were far more knowledgeable than we are today in many areas of life. We are the ones who are brainwashed.

The ancients knew about God and spirituality, demons, angels, and other entities. Every major religion talks about this, yet we all play it off as mumbo jumbo.

No the mumbo jumbo, are all of these UFO shows, Starwars, Star Trek, ET.  They have been conditioning the public for a long time to believe in Aliens, ET's, UFO's.

I THINK ITS ALL BULLSHIT.  If you look at the vast majority of sources for all of this "Alien" stuff, they are all FREEMASONIC. Plenty of ties to the deep state and the MIC. Plenty of Freemasonic UFO cults. I think its all a major psy op, in fact one of the biggest psy ops mankind has ever faced IMO. So what is really going on ?

I will tell you.

When you understand that this world is run by a dark energy you will get it. When you understand that Satan/The Devil is a real entity who is orchestrating the destruction of mankind you will get it. Satan works through his operatives, fallen angels and demons who live in the centre of the earth. These entities interact with their human operatives who run governments and corporations.

What people sometimes mistake for spacecraft are FALLEN ANGELS.  They are not UFOs or Aliens from planets far away. They are FALLEN ANGELS which many have been trapped on this earth and seek to return to the heavens.

the ancient religions speak of these angels bringing technology to mankind. The Freemasons have co opted these stories and switched the Angels with interstellar space travellers, so they pushed stories like the "Annunaki" promoted by Freemasons like Zacharia Sitchin.

They are angels and Demons, they are not aliens.

Why would the Freemasons want us to believe in aliens ?

Its really very simple. Satan's plan is to destroy mankind, not only on this planet, but in the after life. He can do this by getting people to reject spirituality and embrace Hedonism, as Aleister Crowley put it "Do what thou wilt"  They want to destroy your soul.

If you were to realize that angels and Demons are real, well you might clean up your act and live a spiritual life. But this isn't the plan. The plan is for them to destroy our souls by getting us to embrace their Satanic influences.

So they dont want us to know about Angels and Demons, they dont want us to be aware of the spirituality of the ancients.

They'd rather you believe in space aliens, because if you believe in space aliens, well then God probably isn't real, which means there is no after life , which means FUCK IT lets "Do as thou wilt" like Aleister Crowley.

It really is a diabolical agenda.

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Not the way the media and the entertainment industry have been propagandizing people to believe for over half a century.

For thousands of years the ancients always knew there were spirits, demons, or fallen angels.  We often like to make the ancients out to be some superstitious idiots who were brainwashed, but I put it to you that they were far more knowledgeable than we are today in many areas of life. We are the ones who are brainwashed.

The ancients knew about God and spirituality, demons, angels, and other entities. Every major religion talks about this, yet we all play it off as mumbo jumbo.

No the mumbo jumbo, are all of these UFO shows, Starwars, Star Trek, ET.  They have been conditioning the public for a long time to believe in Aliens, ET's, UFO's.

I THINK ITS ALL BULLSHIT.  If you look at the vast majority of sources for all of this "Alien" stuff, they are all FREEMASONIC. Plenty of ties to the deep state and the MIC. Plenty of Freemasonic UFO cults. I think its all a major psy op, in fact one of the biggest psy ops mankind has ever faced IMO. So what is really going on ?

I will tell you.

When you understand that this world is run by a dark energy you will get it. When you understand that Satan/The Devil is a real entity who is orchestrating the destruction of mankind you will get it. Satan works through his operatives, fallen angels and demons who live in the centre of the earth. These entities interact with their human operatives who run governments and corporations.

What people sometimes mistake for spacecraft are FALLEN ANGELS.  They are not UFOs or Aliens from planets far away. They are FALLEN ANGELS which many have been trapped on this earth and seek to return to the heavens.

the ancient religions speak of these angels bringing technology to mankind. The Freemasons have co opted these stories and switched the Angels with interstellar space travellers, so they pushed stories like the "Annunaki" promoted by Freemasons like Zacharia Sitchin.

They are angels and Demons, they are not aliens.

Why would the Freemasons want us to believe in aliens ?

Its really very simple. Satan's plan is to destroy mankind, not only on this planet, but in the after life. He can do this by getting people to reject spirituality and embrace Hedonism, as Aleister Crowley put it "Do what thou wilt"  They want to destroy your soul.

If you were to realize that angels and Demons are real, well you might clean up your act and live a spiritual life. But this isn't the plan. The plan is for them to destroy our souls by getting us to embrace their Satanic influences.

So they dont want us to know about Angels and Demons, they dont want us to be aware of the spirituality of the ancients.

They'd rather you believe in space aliens, because if you believe in space aliens, well then God probably isn't real, which means there is no after life , which means FUCK IT lets "Do as thou wilt" like Aleister Crowley.

It really is a diabolical agenda.

There seem to have been 'negative', 'positive' and 'neutral' non-human intelligences interacting with us for a very long time.

I suspect some of them actually do have 'nuts and bolts' craft and come from other planets and/or from hidden physical civilizations and bases on Earth.

Edited by size of light

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Vancity Eagle said:

I will tell you.

When you understand that this world is run by a dark energy you will get it. When you understand that Satan/The Devil is a real entity who is orchestrating the destruction of mankind you will get it.

yeah i agree

I wouldn't call them 'aliens'. I would call them interdimensional entities

I think that qabalistic black magicians are working with those demonic intelligences and are acting as their 'physical' conduits in our reality

I also believe that the artificial intelligence and the 'internet of things' smart grid that the freemasonic hierarchy is building is a way for those interdimensional entities to manifest physically into our reality

By creating an 'internet of things' into which everything is connected through a 5G wireless cloud we are going to hand all power over to the luciferian intelligence that is guiding all of this from the unseen. That force is the 'messiah' of the jews and its arrival will herald the creation of the third temple in jerusalem and the enslavement of humanity to the qabalistic elites aka the 'rothschild cabal'

The technocracy is the kingdom of the anti-christ and its the job of the fake-left (authoritarians) to bring in the globalised-technocracy as the answer to the evils of the fake-rights (authoritarians) monopoly capitalism and neo-imperialism

Edited by muir

10 hours ago, Vancity Eagle said:

the ancient religions speak of these angels bringing technology to mankind. The Freemasons have co opted these stories and switched the Angels with interstellar space travellers, so they pushed stories like the "Annunaki" promoted by Freemasons like Zacharia Sitchin....

I did not know that Zecharia Sitchin was a Freemason. Perhaps that should be posted at