size of light

I Don't Understand Why Most of You Have ZERO interest in UFOs

12 minutes ago, JacksonsGhost said:

The craft are proven impervious to fire.  Why should they care about our pathetic weapons?  

That's not my understanding ... the secret government has very advanced weapons now that can take out most ET intruders ... That's why reports of abductions have dropped dramatically , 50 years ago ET's could come here with little risk , not so now ....

There will be a few exceptions , some can shift dimensions and have very advanced tech ...

But even if they were impervious to government fire , why come to an area so near a military base?? presumably they've come here to seek out a specific human for breeding experiments or abduction , that's really their only interest here. 

• Like 1

Phoenix Lights is a hoax. Steven Spielberg laid out the bluprint for it in his 1964 short, Firelight. 

https://alltruth.exposed/2019/05/30/phoenix-lights-hoax-origination-1964-steven-spielberg-firelight-and-the-fire-lit/

Go to the 0:40 min mark to see the lights. Spielberg himself has even commented on the lights himself. Kinda odd that he wouldn't mentioned that they are an exact replica of the ones in his very first movie. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrElxcfDlFw

This needs to be out there more to be honest. There are very sinister links that go all through the industry people that no one looks at. Alot of subversion going on in Hollywood. 

steven-spielberg-phoenix-lights-firelit-1964.jpg

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, cshepherd said:

Phoenix Lights is a hoax. Steven Spielberg laid out the bluprint for it in his 1964 short, Firelight. 

https://alltruth.exposed/2019/05/30/phoenix-lights-hoax-origination-1964-steven-spielberg-firelight-and-the-fire-lit/ 

Go to the 0:40 min mark to see the lights. Spielberg himself has even commented on the lights himself. Kinda odd that he wouldn't mentioned that they are an exact replica of the ones in his very first movie.

This needs to be out there more to be honest. There are very sinister links that go all through the industry people that no one looks at. Alot of subversion going on in Hollywood. 

steven-spielberg-phoenix-lights-firelit-1964.jpg

Cool post and you have an even cooler website/blog. Congrats on it. 

I'm not convinced by your conclusions, but there is surely much more to the Phoenix Lights incident than we know.

My feeling is that there is some kind of feedback loop that happens with Hollywood and anomalous aerial phenomena.

I haven't got a more precise hypothesis on it at the moment than to say that I think there is a poltergeist-type force in nature (or call it 'aliens' or interdimensional intelligence or whatever) that feeds off our pop culture references re: sci fi and uses them as a platform to manifest real versions of the imaginary ones. And then this inspires creative people to fictionalise those encounters and the process repeats over and over with increasing complexity.

What I've typed above is a poorly-written expression of what I mean, but I wanted to get it down before I forgot to respond.

There should be more people out there analysing this stuff in the way you do. 👍

Edited by size of light

2 hours ago, size of light said:

Cool post and you have an even cooler website/blog. Congrats on it. 

I'm not convinced by your conclusions, but there is surely much more to the Phoenix Lights incident than we know.

My feeling is that there is some kind of feedback loop that happens with Hollywood and anomalous aerial phenomena.

I haven't got a more precise hypothesis on it at the moment than to say that I think there is a poltergeist-type force in nature (or call it 'aliens' or interdimensional intelligence or whatever) that feeds off our pop culture references re: sci fi and uses them as a platform to manifest real versions of the imaginary ones. And then this inspires creative people to fictionalise those encounters and the process repeats over and over with increasing complexity.

What I've typed above is a poorly-written expression of what I mean, but I wanted to get it down before I forgot to respond.

There should be more people out there analysing this stuff in the way you do. 👍

Thanks for taking the time and glad you like my stuff. It's hard fought as I have had numerous blogs deleted and disruption for some of the content I post. I have to be careful about how I frame things and tend to use inference in many cases.

I agree on the Phoenix Spielberg tenuous link on what's posted but I came to it last. Phoenix Arizona is drenched in pyramid symbology and the connections to a very zionist Hollywood are the key to that. Phoenix is the new Florence. Oddly enough, Dr Lynn Kitae who is the Phoenix Lights evangelist was in the 1987 Coen Brothers movie "Raising Arizona" as the character "Florence Arizona". Keep in mind her story is that she was a Dr who became a UFO evangelist after the event. She was always an actress. 

Her IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0457703/?ref_=tt_cl_t10

IMDB Raising Arizona: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093822/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

I can build on it here if you like? It's a pretty exhaustive study I did. Because I am new here I haven;t got a clue what's covered already so I don't want to be the n00b thinking he is Indiana Jones.

My background is study of movies, subliminals and cultural coercion throughout the aghes. 

Screenshot 2019-06-05 at 09.19.54.png

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, cshepherd said:

I can build on it here if you like? It's a pretty exhaustive study I did. Because I am new here I haven;t got a clue what's covered already so I don't want to be the n00b thinking he is Indiana Jones.

Very interesting.

Keep it up and stick around.

This place needs more free thinkers and analysts like you.

EDIT: Don't worry about being new, btw, content is king.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Roger that SOL. Thanks for the encouragment. I'll do what I can.

On 6/2/2019 at 2:57 PM, JacksonsGhost said:

I'm sure the folks who were mutilated by them over the years would say they're very benevolent.   That is if they were still alive.  These people were done just like the horses and cattle.  I understand they go above and beyond to cover up human mutilation.

It certainly seems that way and why do most Alien abductions always end with the victim's mind being wiped? They obviously have something important to hide and don't sound particularly honest or trustworthy. Regardless of the Aliens involved they all appear to be manipulating and deceiving us.

• Like 1

Of course, few mention that the former Governor of Arizona at the time came out and admitted that what he saw as a witness was real and in complete contradiction to what he said as governor.

My favorite denier denials are:

1) They are angels/demons(Demon Chariots)

2) Bob was in the military, and he says blah, blah, blah...

3) They are all secret craft from the guvmint

I do enjoy challenging the #1 class deniers :)

Posted (edited)

A word on the presenter of these vids aka: 'UFO Jesus'..

He's playing up the whole 'UFO Jesus' thing as a fun pisstake because youtube commenters used to jokingly call him 'Jesus' for the beard and hair.

But he's much more astute and on-point with all this than his wacky robe, dorky persona and exaggerated mannerisms suggest.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Trump's UFO response, from the first clip, above.

28cf4lw.png

Interviewer: Do you think you'd know if there were evidence of extraterrestrials?

Trump: Well I think our great pilots would know. And some of them really see things that are different than in the past so we're going to see.

___

Effectively, the US President just said that 'our great pilots' would know if there evidence of extraterrestrials.

And the most prominent former Navy pilot during this current disclosure drip-feed process, Dave Frazor, who was central to the Nimitz  UFO encounter, spoke for himself and his colleagues on Fox News when he uncategorically defined the craft they were witnessing as "something not from this world'" (1:55 min. mark of the first "Trump  comments on UFOs" clip in the previous post).

Think about what just happened there.

At this point, it almost seems like the only thing holding the US Government back from adopting a more proactive UFO disclosure process (and yes, of course they will 'spin it' anyway) is the cud-chewing masses who haven't got a fucking clue any of the above information has even been freely released - and directed - at them.

Careful you don't die one day and realise you missed the entire point of everything because you were too distracted concocting schemes to make money or get laid.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 7:33 AM, QuodHumana said:

Steven Greer seems to be the real deal.

Isn't Steven Greer being funded by one of the Rockefellers, so I wouldn't be so sure that he's genuine. The Rockefellers certainly aren't. 

On 6/23/2019 at 5:14 AM, size of light said:

Trump's UFO response, from the first clip, above.

28cf4lw.png

Interviewer: Do you think you'd know if there were evidence of extraterrestrials?

Trump: Well I think our great pilots would know. And some of them really see things that are different than in the past so we're going to see.

___

Effectively, the US President just said that 'our great pilots' would know if there evidence of extraterrestrials.

And the most prominent former Navy pilot during this current disclosure drip-feed process, Dave Frazor, who was central to the Nimitz  UFO encounter, spoke for himself and his colleagues on Fox News when he uncategorically defined the craft they were witnessing as "something not from this world'" (1:55 min. mark of the first "Trump  comments on UFOs" clip in the previous post).

Think about what just happened there.

At this point, it almost seems like the only thing holding the US Government back from adopting a more proactive UFO disclosure process (and yes, of course they will 'spin it' anyway) is the cud-chewing masses who haven't got a fucking clue any of the above information has even been freely released - and directed - at them.

Careful you don't die one day and realise you missed the entire point of everything because you were too distracted concocting schemes to make money or get laid.

I recently watched a new documentary series on the History channel called, 'Unidentified: Naval Pilots Witness UFOs'.  I've watched thousands of documentaries on UFOs and this is definitely one of the best and most credible, all backed up by authentic UFO footage and credible eye witness testimonies from fighter pilots, radar technicians and many others aboard US aircraft Carriers and nuclear submarines who experienced & witnessed Tic-Tac shaped UFOs doing amazing maneuvers, 20,000mph+ who appear to have the ability to also fly into outer space and into the oceans at immense speeds. Highly Recommended.   

8 hours ago, PerryRhodan said:

Isn't Steven Greer being funded by one of the Rockefellers, so I wouldn't be so sure that he's genuine. The Rockefellers certainly aren't. 

I think Steven Greer believes in what he's doing , but he's a very big danger . He basically believes all ETs are good , and is keen to welcome them here ....

My firm understanding is exactly the reverse . All we come in contact with are very Evil . The Anunaki/Reptilian alliance has a firm grip here , if any benign ETs came to Earth they would attack them , and the fallout could have disastrous results for the surface population .... and so the good guys stay away.

The ET alliance could be planning to play good cop , bad cop for the end game ..... An ET race arrives , looking very beautiful and friendly , warning us some mean ET's are about to attack , but if we follow them , all will be well .... Don't fall for it ... they are both malevolent .....

Mollison's work explains it all   ... https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/923-karl-mollison-channeler-extraordinaire/&

Analyzing the programming the masses have been receiving over the past decades , there are mixed messages. Early movies like ET and  close encounters of the  3rd kind , both from cabal insider Spielberg , portray aliens positively ... fluffy and cuddly , in ET ... then almost with a religious messianic aura in close encounters  . Most recent movies portray them as dangerous . This suggest to me that a good cop , bad cop scenario may be coming.  

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, PerryRhodan said:

I recently watched a new documentary series on the History channel called, 'Unidentified: Naval Pilots Witness UFOs'.  

When a series like this comes out from a big establishment outlet , like The History Channel , the only question to ask is " In what way are they molding public opinion" .... That is the only reason for these films , they are to lead the public , to prepare them to jump in the direction the cabal want..

The conditioning in this documentary series  is first to lead the public away from the idea that UFOs and aliens is crazy . They are both very real.. All these reliable eye witnesses , from our beloved armed forces .. it must be true ... And these service men repeatedly tell us , "this is not earthly technology" ... so it can't be the Russians , and so  aliens must exist .....

The second message is that ET can out maneuver and probably outgun anything we have ...  So be afraid ! ...and pray they are friendly! 

Posted (edited)

i have personally seen a number of ufos 4 of which were up close and they are not all saucer shaped, ive seen triangular, shuttle like, t-shaped, etc. , i have been abducted, i have seen greys / reptilians, smelled them, communicated with them, engaged in discussion with them , and yes they are interdimensional, yes they are angels, yes there are demons. they are as real as you in person. you see some are incarnated then there are spiritual entities and they communicate together. i have ears to the other world now so i can hear in the spiritual realm , as well as this one. i have had dna infused into my body, they told me that i was one of them re-incarnated with the blood necessary. my health improved, my mindset changed, i understood things differently, i understood the world as i did when i was a child, the only thing that worries me is that they did "place a mark on my right thumb" and i worry about the biblical implications relating to this.

Edited by Good_Reptilian

perhaps the ufo's are psychically affecting people to not think about them 

I've never understood this either. I can remember back in the 1970s growing up as a kid, anyone who mentioned UFOs was always looked on as being naff and yet, surely, if we were being visited by beings from another world, wouldn't that be a top priority? So how is it naff to talk about the possibility that we might be? This social stigma attached to it never made any sense to me. I think it has improved since those days when only your classic 'bearded bloke in sandals' type talked about these things. Nowadays, many other kinds of people, especially younger people that are considered "cool" are talking about these things and making videos on Youtube about it but even in this day and age, you would still struggle to bring this up in a conversation in a pub without getting some funny looks.

On 10/2/2019 at 10:49 AM, rooey said:

perhaps the ufo's are psychically affecting people to not think about them 

You've hit the nail on the head there rooey ... According to Mollison's channelings this is the big no go area for us  , we're  mind controlled to think it's all crazy so we don't get to the 'Biggest Secret" , that they're already here ... as Icke exposed , they're behind the human cabal we see , the reptilian shape shifters and other ETs are the real controllers ...

See the Mollison thread ... https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/923-karl-mollison-channeler-extraordinaire/&

Honestly, I think unless one has direct experience of 'them' its easy to dismiss. I believe I was abducted in the 90s as a young child, I have also seen and been in contact with entities that appear reptilian. I haven't told people about these experiences as I have no interest as to whether people believe in them or not. 

Angels and the such I have had and continue to have contact with, appearing in dreams and me being sucked out of my body. Astral projection is the term they use, I have no time for the new age, or what words and names they give to these experiences. 

Until you experience that kind of thing, or more which many have its hard to comprehend.

8 hours ago, Fluke said:

Honestly, I think unless one has direct experience of 'them' its easy to dismiss. I believe I was abducted in the 90s as a young child, I have also seen and been in contact with entities that appear reptilian. I haven't told people about these experiences as I have no interest as to whether people believe in them or not. 

Angels and the such I have had and continue to have contact with, appearing in dreams and me being sucked out of my body. Astral projection is the term they use, I have no time for the new age, or what words and names they give to these experiences. 

Until you experience that kind of thing, or more which many have its hard to comprehend.

I BELIEVE YOU , I HAVE HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCES

• Like 1